SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ouramos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's old but never posted before

Dear,

check out my newly born yorkshire terrier puppy for sale.

PENNY IS A RARE (CUT OUT TO SAVE SPACE)

PLEASE REACH ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO I CAN SEND YOU THE PICTURES.

NEGRIS GEORGE.

Dear Negris George,

I am looking for a terrier, can you please send pictures?

Thanks alot,

Luc1fer

Hello Luc1fer,

Please attach is the photos of the terrier. Please download and acknowledge receipt.

Breed: Yorkshire Terrier
Price: $5000.00

Please you could as well provide contact address for safely means of shipping her to you.

Negris George.

Hello Negris George,

As I said before my name is Luc1fer. I am looking for a healthy yorkshire terrier to do some experiments on at my university. We killed our last one after many successful and some unsuccessful experiments. I was able to remove the eyes with only a little bit of brain damage to the dog. I have attached pictures of our last vivisection. Our staff would also like to know if you are selling any monkeys. Remember all animals that we are buying have to be in good and working condition.

Best Regards,

Luc1fer

Warning Dead animal pictures!

Removed - Mr Fishe

I love my dog so much and I will hate to see anything bad done to it. what kind of experiment are you doing with dogs and monkeys?

Negris George.

[b]Thanks for the fast reply,

The current experiment we are working on is to see how much pain a animal can handle before it goes into shock. I have included more pictures of our experiments so you will not worry. All of our animals are happy and we take good care of them. Please let us know about the monkeys!!

Best Regards,

Luc1fer

(MORE PICTURES FROM ALF)

I do not sell monkeys. am only selling my dog okay.

Dear Negris George

Alright we are willing to buy your dog as long as you don't mind the experiments. I am offering you $4,500 for the dog. I will give you our office number so you can call us when you want. The office is closed today but you can leave a message on my voice mail +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx. I would like more pictures of the dog because I need to make sure that the dog is small enough to fit into the machine. I will also be sending you something that you need to sign saying that its alright to use laboratory torture techniques if necessary. I hope you are having a great day and look forward to working with your dog.

Best Regards,

Luc1fer

Okay then. the dog can be shipped to any state in American from London hethrow airport safely. it will take no time to arrive at your end.

Am okay with experiment since the dog will be taking care of after the experiments, and once you pay for the dog it becomes your own dog.

payment can be made through Western union money transfer to my name. NEGRIS GEORGE. to London England. once I receive payments I will ship the dog to the address you will provide.

thanks,
Negris George.

Dear Negris George,

On behalf of Scalpel Animal Research I will be buying your dog for $4,500.00. Before I can make a payment I need you to print out and sign the attached forum and send it to our Post Office Box. I would ask you to scan it and save time, but SAR needs the original. Please print, sign, and send to:

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

Once we receive the signed agreement in the post, SAR will make the payment Western Union.

Regards,

Luc1fer

(PDF WAS ATTACHED TO MESSAGE)

Attached is the fully signed research agreement document against any litigation for your experiments.

due to the happenings around the UK and the USA the authority here scan all letters being posted to the USA for any terrorist device, and the content of this research agreement might be against the animal protection of England so I was advice not to post it. so download it and post to the ''SAR'' .....

Negris George.

THIS GUY ONLY PRINTED HIS NAME ON IT WITH SOME PDF EDITING SOFTWARE Evil or Very Mad

Attention Negris:

You did not follow the directions correctly. I said you need to print this form and fill it out using a black or blue pen. Write your first and last name in the top blank. In the bottom one sign your name and date it. This has to be hand signed as the SAR will not accept digital signatures. This form must be sent completed in the mail!!!! If you are unable to do this then we cannot buy your dog. I have reattached the form again please follow the steps:

1.) Print it out

2.) Write your first and last name in the upper left blank

3.) Sign and date it

4.) Send it back to us in the post.

If you have a scanner please scan it so we know you filled it out correctly before you send it. This way I can save you money on post if you filled it out wrong.

Looking forward to receiving the correctly completed agreement.

Luc1fer

it is late here, I will get it done tomorrow morning and get it sent to you.

Thanks,

Negris George

Thanks Negris George,

Please e-mail me a scanned copy first just so I can make sure you did it correctly. I am worried because of the way you filled out the last one. Have a good night.

Luc1fer

I will print sign and scan it to you but I will not be able to send it through the post because of the content of the agreement it might be against the British animal protection laws. so I will print, sign, scan and then send it to you through email attachment that is all.

Thanks.
Negris George.

Dear Luc1fer,

Attached is the fully handwritten and signed agreement.download and acknowledge reciept. you should send it to the people you want it to be sent to because the content of the research could be against the animal protection laws of Britain, I can not send it through the post.

once payment is confirmed I will ship the Dog to your provided contact mail address... it will take two days to arrive at your end and it will be carefully handly and safely shipped.

Negris George.

Time to make him wait Twisted Evil

I did not hear back from you,hope all is well with you.Please reach me.

Negris George.

Hello Negris,

I am sorry some Animal Liberation people trashed out lab and broke most of out computers. We just got new ones I apologies for the delay. I must have a actual copy of the agreement before we can send you the money for the dog. You MUST send it in the post, once we have it in our possession the payment of $4500 will be made western union to you. For legal issues SAR does not accept digitally scanned agreements. Have a good day.

Never heard from Negris again Crying or Very sad

"If you think sending a scanned copy of idenity card can't work on internet, therefore you should as well apply this to every other communication one does on internet to be illegal. Don't you think it is? The man who invented the internet should as well be called an illegal man or any applied names......such as scammer, frauster don't you think this is what you about saying?.......That is to say you emailing me right now is illegal?" -JW

Last edited by ouramos on Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to put those pics behind a link. Seriously, what the hell.

I was to say "good bait" but I found it rather tasteless. I'm sorry, please do not take it as an offence.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
ouramos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem DuraLex I made them links for you. I am sorry that you found it tasteless.

"If you think sending a scanned copy of idenity card can't work on internet, therefore you should as well apply this to every other communication one does on internet to be illegal. Don't you think it is? The man who invented the internet should as well be called an illegal man or any applied names......such as scammer, frauster don't you think this is what you about saying?.......That is to say you emailing me right now is illegal?" -JW
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we can live without seeing dead animal photographs. Links removed.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did see the pics,, good call Mr Fishe Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic