SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Tooty Frooty goes safari or I mess his brain up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Russian model, Russian mobster. Mugu in Accra falls in love with model. Gangster kidnaps model, steals her apartment, car and jewels and intends to despatch her to a pimp in Abidjan. Model hopes to escape with her secret bank account and elope with Lad. That's a brief resume, missing out a murder that the model got framed for. Shocked

Mr Tooty Frooty today
Quote:

Hello darling, (anyone remember Charlie Drake ?)

you know something,I love you the way i love my mother.(thank heaven for that) I will not want anything bad to happen to you ok.

As sending you to a FORIEGN LAND ABIJAN.It will be very easy for you to get our of that men in Abijan hands.Now i will want you to contact your Embasy in ABIJAN to come to the air port and pick you up. When you are there call me i will tell you what next to do.(Oh no no no - that's not the way James Bond would do it) You have not tell me the contract you have with this BASTSARD MEN.

i WILL ADVICE YOU TO BE A GOOD GIRL TILL YOU FLY OUT OF PARIS OK.THIS BASTARD MEN SEND TO ME YOUR EMTY BODY WHAT A HELL IS THIS MEN TAKEING YOU FOR.IS HE NORMAL AT ALL.i HAVE ME IN PARIS WHO CAN GET THIS FUCKER DEAD.

NOW YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU OUT FROM THE AIRPORT IN ABIJAN OK.nOW YOU CAN NOT SEND MONEY FOR ME TO MET WITH YOU AS THIS BASTARD MEN IS HOLD YOU IN THE APARTMENT.iF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN SEND SOME LITTLE CASH TO ME THEM I WILL BY ALL MEANS TRAVEL TO GET YOU OUT WITH SOME SECURITY PERSONAL IN ABIJAN FROM THE AIRPORT AND THIS MEN CAN NOT SEE YOU AND WE SHALL FLY TO GHANA.iF THIS IS OK BY YOU LET ME KNOW SO THAT I KEEP MYSELF READY. (You see what I'm faced with - he tells me that I can't send him money and his plan is based on me sending him money Rolling Eyes - I think I can come up with Dmitri the kidnapper sending money to the pimp, which Tooty Frooty can try to pick up)

SEE PHOTO OF YOU THIS MEN SEND TO ME.HE THINKS THAT IF HE FORWARD THIS PHOTO TO ME I WILL NOT WANT YOU AGAIN ,THAT IS A VERY BIG LIE.YOU ARE MY DEARLING WIFE AND I I LOVE YOU WITH THE WHOLE OF MY HARET.

WAITING YOUR ANSWER.

YOUR HUSBAND

Getting this Lad on the road is proving to be a whole heap of work. At this stage I'm not optimistic, but I can throw a whole heap more pressure on him until his brain starts to implode. I am beginning to think he isn't mentally capable of independent action.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have to give up hope that Mr Tooty Frooty is allowed outside without a helper. he is totally useless. Even with help from Dolores, for which I thank her, I have been unable to shift this idle sod, but I haven't finished with him yet Twisted Evil

His latest reply

Quote:
Dearling Luddy,

You know something.I will like you to play cool with this bastard men.All i understand is that he needs your money and he has plan with the men in ABIJAN.So you have to be very carefull with what you doI do not know what to say now as i have told you before to arrange some funds for me to jion you up before you arravels Abijan.(I am a damsel in distress, not a bleedin' travel agent).You what will have if i am not there?The Bastard men have plan with his friend in Abijan to size your CARD AND PASSPORT.they want to get money from you .that is what i reason. (mmm how did you reach that concluson ?)

CAN I CONTACTED THE FBI AND THE FRANCE POLICE TO COME TO YOUR APARTMENT.?I HAVE YOUR APARTMENT NUMBER AND I WILL FORWARD IT TODAY TO THE FRANCH POLICE AND THE FBI.i WILL LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND THEY SHOULD GO AND SEE WHAT I AM TELLING THEM.FBI WILL CONTACT THAT BASTARD MEN TODAY THROUGH IS EMAIL ADDRESS. (I don't foresee you doing that - there's no payoff to you, and they'd lock you up as insane)

I HAVE TOLD YOU TO ORDER YOUR BANK TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT I WILL PROVIDE TO YOU (interesting - tell me more) AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE SAFE,BUT YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME.I DO NOT KNOW COS YOU HAVE NOT MET WITH ME AND THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE NO TRUST ON ME.IF YOU ARE NOT FAST ENOUGH THIS BASTARD MEN WILL SIZE ALL YOU HVAE GOTTEN IN LIFE AND THERE CAN PLAN TO KILL GIRL FOR TUTI.

TAKE TO MY ADVICE AND S YOU AND I CAN START A VERY GOOD LIFE.CAN I FORWARD THE ACACOUNT DATAS TO YOU?Y(yes please) OUR MONEY (WHAT !!! - where did the OURS come from)WILL BE SAFE WITH ME AND THE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE OUT FROM YOU.IF THE WANT THE ACCOUNT ,YOU CAN NOW GIVE TO THEM,WITH OUT KNOWING THERE IS NO MONEY AGAIN IN THE ACCOUNT AND THE BASTARD MEN WILL BE HAPPY WITH KNOW HE IS GOING TO HAVE NOTHING,THEN YOU HAVE LEFT.

I WAIT YOUR ADVICE.

REGARDS

YOURS HUSBAND

Mr Tooty Frooty has been a big disappointment to me, but if I can get an account out of him and drop a heap of heartache on him that'll do nicely.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS BASTARD MEN IS HOLD YOU IN THE APARTMENT.iF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN SEND SOME LITTLE CASH TO ME
The lads are so romantic ... Shocked

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There might be an outside chance of getting him on the road.....

Obviously he doesn't fancy Abidjan because it is a rough house at the best of times, but he would then have to do the whole Indiana Jones bit and rescue the girl from hardened Russian mafia types.

If I may suggest, make life a little bit easier for him.

Tell him that you have managed to escape from your kidnappers with a suitcase full of cash and jewellery.

But you are now frightened and alone and in hiding. You don't dare go outside because the kidnappers might catch you again and kill you. Or the local ruffians might rob you of the cash.

So you need someone to come and collect you. Thats all he has to do.
Just Email you to confirm that he is in Abidjan and you will catch a taxi to meet him... Rolling Eyes

Might be worth giving it a go....

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried twice previously to move his superglued butt, but each time he needs his pocket filled first. I even tried the escape scenario.

I have some evil torment in store for him. I think the Model will get free and shack up with a local guy, and I'll tell him how sad it is that he didn't come to collect me.

If I can't get a safari, I'll mess with his brain, such as it is. Four months of work and zilch. I will enjoy my revenge slowly.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic