SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meet Diana from the Ukraine

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usual love scam, she wants a caring, loving, devoted, honest, and clever man, THATS ME THEN Smile and this is where we are after only 7 emails and an invite to go visit her in her country,,, I'm booking the tickets, like right Twisted Evil

Quote:
I live with my sister.I can come to Your hotel,but I can't tell You,that I will stay with You.Because I'm not a girl,who will stay with every unknowing man for a night.Near 70$ costs room in our hotels.But if You want rent a flat You can make it for 20-50$.

Reply Forward Invite Mordvinova to Gmail

wellard to Mordvinova
show details 9:12 pm (2 hours ago)
Hey Diana,

Just because I ask you to stay with me for a night does not mean sex, I am a scholar and a gentleman and besides you might not be the girl in the pictures, you might be a toad, how do I know?, is it not I who takes the biggest risk my love...?????
Anyway If I stayed in a hotel ,,,, how far would it be from you my sweetness?
You said "I'm not a girl,who will stay with EVERY unknowing man for a night." does this mean that you do stay with some??? and am I one of the some????
Sex is of course optional and will there be a chemist near or should I bring my own bowling ball bags??.

Wellard and I am,,,Smile

Mordvinova Diana to me
show details 10:54 pm (34 minutes ago)
I can stay with You,we can go to the disco,but I'm not a girl,who will have sex at first night with You.I respect myself.Anyway I would like to meet with You to show You my city:)
Kiss

Reply Forward Invite Mordvinova to Gmail

Wellard to Mordvinova
show details 11:28 pm (0 minutes ago)
Hey Diana,

Sounds great and like you I do not usually have sex on the first night as I am usually too tired from trying SmileSmileSmile
Are your discos any good there in ukraine??? what kind of music do they have? rock pop punk funk or classical?
and I would love you to show me your titty, oops city SmileSmile I have never been in your cuntry before so I think it would be cool, or maybe hot ?
You said that you respect yourself and thats good, I promise to respect you too in the morning Smile

Well give me some details of when and where we will come together.

Loving you, Wellard, given a chance

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you might be a toad

That's a new one! Razz

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not for me it isn't, you ever slept with a toad ? Very Happy Very Happy

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
pony
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to be called "ankles" you know 3 foot lower than a you know what Laughing

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never heard that one before but, I am gonna remember it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do they always have wobbly heads that don't stand upright on their scrawny scamming necks? One of life's mysteries.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Tommo,

I noticed that but I thought it was just me, I always get the freaks of nature Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

pony
msbegottenone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the name Wellard, isn't that the dog in EastEnders? Laughing
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes and I am a dog but a well ard dog Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but only ard on scammers... Twisted Evil

PS we get eastenders here too Cool Cool

pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Spirit wrote:

PS we get eastenders here too Cool Cool

I feel sorry for you. I would rather drink my own urine than watch that shite. Hollyoaks is the way to go. Especially Carmel.

One soap that makes me laugh out loud. Which is saying something....apart from the fact that I am easily amused.

Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hollyoaks??? woa, I am way too old for that kiddi charmer Razz

pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Hollyoaks is very much like making love to a beautiful women...there are plenty to choose from as long as you like blondes.

I don't ever remember laughing out loud watching 'stenders, which I do when I watch Hollyoaks.

Eastenders is nothing like making love to a beautiful woman...thank f*ck. Dot Cotton is a sex goddess, but hopefully that nightmare will fade.

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hollyoaks? funny?

Maybe I am making love to the wrong beautiful woman ????

I better go google this mighty hollyoaks Cool

EDIT did me googling and got this

Quote:
Hollyoaks takes a mundane look at the lives, loves and careers of a group of teenage friends and their families as they graduate through GCSE's, A-Levels and College into the world of work

Mundane? me no comprendi signor Shocked

pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just watch it, Hollyoaks I mean. Laughing Carmel is just sooo sweet and the scriptwriting is funny laugh out loud sometimes. Eastenders is so dismal it makes me glad to be alive. <irony doesn't translate very well into print>

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK OK don't be pushy Very Happy Very Happy
well I just checked out carmel Shocked what a hottie, ok I admit you might have a point,, let me think Question Dot cotton? or Carmel Rolling Eyes tough choice but I just gotta agree with you Evil or Very Mad

Oh hell Evil or Very Mad we don't get hollyoaks here Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gemma Merna who plays Carmel is just such a funny comic actress. Her character has a heart of gold and not a bad bone in her body. Some of the stuff she comes out with is unintentionally (as far as she is concerned) hilarious.

Don't even get me going on her sister Mercedes. Shocked The word fit was invented for her.

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just looked up this Gemma Merna, you win hands down Crying or Very sad I am gonna have to change my cable company for one that gets hollyoaks Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad dot cotton is so history now Confused

pony
Freeman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She has changed her hair to blonde (https://vk.com/albums7870669) but is still going strong. She seems to have a nice lifestyle (manicures, lots of travel, etc.), without working more than 4 hours a day. So how does she get funding? Apparently, mostly from her "relationships." She contacted me by saying that she liked my profile (even though I'm old enough to be her grandfather). After a few weeks of pretending (not very well) to like me, mostly via WhatsApp, she asked me to give her a "present" for International Women's Day. What would that be? Just a year's gym membership, supposedly costing $1,200. Rolling Eyes
Quote:

Me: Hi, Diana. Would you like to talk?
Diana: Hi, a little bit busy in gym. After meet my friend. Will write when will be free.
Me: Ok.
Diana: How is the weather?
Me: Less snow than predicted, so fine.
Diana: Super. Would you like to make present for me according 8th of March (international women's day)?)))
Me: Sure, after we are together)

[crickets]

Me: Hi Diana, what kind of present did you mean?
Diana: Year gym members, my one finished today.
Me: How much does that cost?
Diana: Much. If not much I wouldn't ask u.
Me: How much in dollars?
Diana: 1200.
Me: How would I pay your gym?
Diana: Would you like?
Me: Would I pay you or gym?
Diana: I asked you. If U would you like to make for me present?
Me: OK)hat's too much, but I can send you flowers.
Diana: 1200 is too much for u?
Me: It's not too much if we were living together, but we've never even met.
Diana: I think if man wish to live with woman, first he should do all to build relations. And show that next to him I will be happy, healthy, financial security.
Me: The man gives financial security to the woman after marriage, not before he's even met her. I think maybe you want to be mistress, not girlfriend.
Diana: I think we have big mentality difference. For our culture is normal when man would like to help woman even not taking her hand. And it is normal to give present woman you like.
Me: I read it is normal in Ukraine for man to give woman flowers for International Women's Day, not money.
Diana: It is normal to give presents. And flowers. And actually it is normal to make presents and flowers without any holiday. Just if you would like to make person happy.
Me: That is not normal in America. We call such women gold diggers or mistresses. I'm sure no man has ever given you $1200 without even meeting you.
Diana: You know you have ur own opinion, leave it with you. And don't be sure! I feel awful after this conversation with you and see we are too different people to match each other.
Me: Yes, me too. Bye.
Diana: Bye.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not necro old threads. Please start a new thread if you would like to publish your bait.

Locking.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic