SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A tip to the newspaper would be hilarious. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't miss the show!

Outbound - Monday 30 Apr, 2007
Flight 14:15
30 Apr 20:10
30 Apr Heathrow (London) Accra BA0081

Inbound - Friday 4 May, 2007
Flight 22:35
4 May 06:40
5 May Accra Heathrow (London) BA0078
British Airways Economy (Traveller)

1 Adult � 1,692.00 � 144.30 � 1,836.30

That's less than $4,000, and they DO accept Western Union.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest message from the TWATs...they are out of cash and not sure how long they will last. Also, TWAT #2's bag was stolen when he was assaulted. Laughing

Quote:
Dearest Rev Phystme U Williams,
I reacieve your mail the content is very encoraging may almight God add more oil to your lamp so that you will be borning from glory to glory in Jesus name amen,Isreal is fine the only problem with us here now is that the money Rev Omoruyi bring to Ghana is what we be using now we are exocted but will can manage till tomorrow sunday,please heasting kevins movment so that we will not die by hunger.as I ealiaer say Rev Isreal Bag was made away by criminals the night he came to Ghana,he did not enter Ghana on time because of the delays on the highway.
thanks and God bless you and God bless TWAT

Jojo...is Kevin coming? I sure hope so!

EDIT: email just came in while I was responding...gotta love the begging! Very Happy

Quote:
DEAREST PHYSTME U WILLIAMS,
PLEASE IF YOU CAN RICH KEVIN TO MAKE RESERVATION FOR US TONIGHT BECAUSE WE HAVE NO WHERE TO SLEEP ON MORE MONEY FOR HOTEL ACCOMUDATION WITH US PLEASE DADDY DO SOMTHING.WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY IMMEDENTLY PLEASE,

THANKS GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS TWAT.

REV OMORUYI AND REV ISREAL

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
350+ Accra lads have been emailed the following:

Quote:
Good to hear from you. Everything is well here. The money has been sent and is ready for you to pick it up- the total amount is $75,000. The laptops and cell phones will be delivered to you as well. They will be handeled by a Mr. Kevin Will Tony. I attached his picture. The electronics will be in the suitcase seen in the picture.
Again, the bank to receive it is here:

PRUDENTIAL BANK LIMITED
MAKOLA
31 DECEMBER MAKOLA MARKET
ACCRA , GH

The meeting is on Tuesday May 1st at noon. Also, our bishops from the church will be there if you have any questions. They will be wearing white tunics, as seen in the attached picture. We know you don't have identification to pick up the money, so they will be there to guide you through the process.

Please be prompt.

Chris

I attached a pic of Kevin and the TWATs. This should be great! Twisted Evil

Thanks to RockSTL for getting some good pics out of Kevin to send.

I am actually in shock with the brilliance of what i have just read.

That is such a good idea i may just vomit with delight. Although i won't because that would be disgusting.

Also, an idea i had, in case you could use it - you could send another ASEM to some more accra lads to a cameraman based in accra, who you are going to pay a large amount of money to to film a mass gathering, with some excuse as to why you want the footage.

Could lead to a few different recordings of the event, with less likelihood of flaking.

This bait has alreay reached epic proportions, and it can only get better.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if they have a local news group that could cover the story.
So the explosion gets national media coverage?
Who are the news groups in that area? I have to go do a google, anxiously awaiting the outcome....., bye Laughing
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everytime I think someone has done the best bait ever,, someone else does a bait even better SmileSmile Excellent bait and I really want to see that video Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Demented TWATERS

My Opus Dai Templar was not able to find the pyramid in Benin to place
my church flag.

I went dancing las night and forgot to tell my mugu to come home Laughing Laughing

Here is the reply I got from my mugu:

Quote:
Dear Father Dxxxxxxx,
I got your mail and am still in Benin here waiting to hear from you but only one mail from all day, everyday one mail.
Father I am thinking it is the right time you give me your contact phone number which I can reach you with to help issue.
I had to borrow money to come to Benin and now nothing is happening yet.
Please try and understand my situation little bit, I am beginning to get confused, here I am in Benin now and nothing is really happening and it is as if the whole thing getting to no meaning to me, because I cannot believed that my first and second task was sent to me clearly and now the final task cannot be completed.
Father like I said earlier in the beginning that I am just a student earning less and I had to borrow enough to be able to complete my entire task to gain full membership but here I am nothing seems happening.

I have told my Templar to return home. It was real bad my lad was not able to deface the TWAT pyramid
Any ideas for a third task?????

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This keeps getting better and better. "Ah, what a tangled web we weave . . ." comes to mind. I can imagine the poor, forlorn lads waiting for lots of $$$$ to land in their laps, and it ain't gonna happen!! I really hope y'all can keep in touch with them after they manage to get home again so we can sort of have some sort of closure on it. I'm still remembering the one guy of YW's wandering in the Bwindi forest, and would love to know what became of him, not to mention the Darfur lads.

Anyhow, this is one inspired bait, and the lad gathering on Tuesday will be a thing of beauty!

Cheers!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as far as Kevin goes, I have not heard from him yet. But, on a better note, I have heard from a NUMBER of other Accra people just waiting to get their money. See here for a few examples:

Quote:
HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY???????? I NEED TO GET THIS MONEY
THANK U

Quote:
Dear Chris Walken,

Please explain better ,i am very happy to hear from you and i wil be happy to receive the total money,please send me your direct Number to reach you.

Waiting
Charles

Not sure if this one will show Wink

Quote:
thanks you the money have benn receive and I will get back to with the
document.
may god let you FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote:
how are u and ur church. i am so hpapy to be part of it,

how do i get the money u sent. i dont have passport or ID

thanks for the money

So, it looks like we might have a decent crowd. Those are just a few...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

TWATs actually went to the hospital where I said Kevin was staying Embarassed They couldnt find him. Of course I will email them and say he checked out early (my bad). Here is their email:

Quote:
DEAREST REV WILLIAM U PHYSTME,

THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONDS,AND I MUST TELL YOU THAT WE READ AND UNDERSTOOD YOUR MAIL,BUT I MUST TELL YOU THAT WE WHENT TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE YOU SAID THAT KEVIN WAS HOSPITALLISE BUT THE DOCTOR ON DUTY SAID THAT NOBODY LIKE THAT IN THE HOSPITAL,THE MAJOR PROBLEM WE ARE FACEING NOW IS THAT WE HAVE NO WHERE TO SLEEP ON MONEY TO EAT WE ARE TOTALY CONFUSED,PLEASE REACH KEVIN TO MAKE RESERVATION FOR US SO THAT WE CAN NOT DIE IN THIS TOWN,SLEEPING OUT SIDE IS LIKE SUCCIDE MISSION Laughing PLEASE HELP US OUT FOR HEAVEN SAKE,

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD TWAT

EDIT:

My reply back:

Quote:
Reverends Isreal and Omoruyi,

I would like to wire you some money but I cannot do this until Sunday night after my preaching duties. Can you give me details on where to send the money as well as where and how much you need, etc? I have never wired money before so you will need to explain this to me.

In regards to Kevin, you should have told me you were going to visit him before you went. We asked the hospital staff to not reveal any information about Kevin for his own safety. If you would have told me that you were going to visit, I would have called the hospital personally and told them to expect you both. Unfortunately I do not have time to call tonight. However, this should not be a problem as Kevin is scheduled to be released sometime tomorrow I believe.

I hope both of you have found a safe place to stay this evening and I await instructions on wiring the money.

Regards,

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rumbero: Many have tried to deface the evil pyramids of TWAT, and many have failed! I do not think a real slapping is in order. Compliment your lad on his fortitude and send him back again at some later point in time.

Maybe it is possible to make all his next tasks revolve around bringing down the evil empire of TWAT? Surely, spying on a TWAT congregation would earn him a badge.

YW, BW and Jojobeam: Great going so far. I've got my fingers crossed for the 1st of May.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking about this bait in bed last night (how's THAT for being perhaps a bit overinvolved with 419eater?) and I'm wondering how much longer our lads will be able to get internet access. They nust be reunnning low on funds. I hope they have enough set aside to buy them computer time so we can continue to follow the saga. As I've said and alluded to before, it would really suck if they just dropped out of sight!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Worm wrote:
Quote:
DEAREST PHYSTME U WILLIAMS,
PLEASE IF YOU CAN RICH KEVIN TO MAKE RESERVATION FOR US TONIGHT BECAUSE WE HAVE NO WHERE TO SLEEP ON MORE MONEY FOR HOTEL ACCOMUDATION WITH US PLEASE DADDY DO SOMTHING.WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY IMMEDENTLY PLEASE,

THANKS GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS TWAT.

REV OMORUYI AND REV ISREAL

clapping clapping bow_down bow_down jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys but no updates today. They haven't emailed Crying or Very sad

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Ivana Fosters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

y'all are so vicious, in that "gifted" sort of way ... I read in awe of your exploits in the sport. Shocked I was compelled to register, even hand over money easier than to give it to my friends at Fifth Third Bank (they apparently keep losing my account information)

I really hate phisher-men, but these lads aren't far behind. I can't imagine I'd ever partake in a bait, unless it would help another's project. Even though my ethics tell me two wrongs don't make a right, you've hooked me and exposed (one of) my ethical compromises. Embarassed

And this current epic bait ... OMG. Weeks long?! Multi-lad expravaganza?! Convention in front of a bank?! You're creative geniuses, that's all. Wink

This is better than the best TV ... I've absolutely must see how this pans out! Everyone, let's hold hands and pray for the church's will to be actualized in Accra.... I'm going to need an update fix before nightfall...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Welcome to Eater Ivana - glad to have you here but be careful about dropping the e-word around here Very Happy

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

TWATs sent instructions for wiring money. I will not respond until tomorrow since Sunday is the busiest of days for the good Rev. Phystme Very Happy Then tomorrow will just happen to be a national holiday so everything will be closed. Guess they will just have to wait for Kevin at the bank after all Twisted Evil

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are AMAZING!!! clapping clapping clapping I can't wait for the 1st!!!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ivana Fosters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"e-word" ... umm, exploits? epic? extravaganza? everyone? Oooohh ... that *other* e-word?

My roommate and I have been having a deep discussion about *it* since I found this site. Even ran across a blog entry mentioning a BBC article on the Eaters. The blogger called this unethical, if not illegal, "Internet vigilantism"; I call it "playing in the gray area". Wink

Get this, I just came in after mentioning this "e word" concern to my roommate. She says: "I still think it's evil and wrong picking on those people." Not two seconds later, she says "So I'm gonna go practice my tarot reading." I kid you not. Confused

Is it *that* e-word?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pug wrote:
I'm wondering how much longer our lads will be able to get internet access. They nust be reunnning low on funds. I hope they have enough set aside to buy them computer time so we can continue to follow the saga.

Don't worry, Kevin has a load of laptops with him and $75,000 should buy them PLENTY of time on the net.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you don't mind, but my new friend is the Assistant Manager at Ghana's Eco bank in Accra. He has $15million for me so I told him I would be in Accra at the Prudential Bank on Tuesday May 1st at noon. If you see someone there calling my name, let me know Very Happy
BTW he is carrying a briefcase so I can recognise him. Shouldn't get him into any trouble, should it?

Purple Flower

Last edited by GordonBennett on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome bait! happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like Kevin might be there:

Quote:
I'm sick i will try to be there on tuesday but i don't get the carmera is only photographer i get i can i know this people if i want to meet them or you give they are number to call them so can meet them if will meet what are should tell
them tell me?

No videographer, but maybe a photographer.

More good news from random Accra scammers:

Quote:
i will come and pick up mthe money ok

Well, I have gotten quite a few emails from random people saying they will be there. Now, we know how dependable they are. Rolling Eyes However, if anyone wants to send lads that way, feel free. The more the merrier.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just wondering what icon you get in your siggy line for causing a mob riot outside a bank in Accra?
You must do this again sometime...

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You must do this again sometime...

Big Worm and I already have a plan in the works. Twisted Evil

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic