SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is The EFCC Real?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scrapbookpassion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found the profiles of the people who are involved on totallyfreedating.com

The lady who scammed my brother: JEN1980
The lady who was supposed to have died in the car accident: lonelysara
Mr Ribadu's wife!: shampimo1

They've all created new id's since they scammed my brother, but these are the people. Go forth and make their lives hell. PLEASE!

Debbie
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any information you can give us will be very useful. Needless to say the 'police report' and 'EFCC' documents are fake but if you want to post them that's fine (if you do post them please use Paint or something to write FAKE on them to stop other scammers using them on their victims). How is your brother doing?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
scrapbookpassion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

He's so screwed up right now. Seeing the people he believed to be real on the dating site today really made it hit home i think.

Slowly but surely I'm finding out more information. He sent me a 2 page document of names, addresses and phone numbers of all the people he's been in contact with about this. All bloody scammers. It's disgusting.

I don't know how to paste the documents in here so if anyone wants to see them just message me your email addy.

Thanks again for any assistance.

Debbie.
scrapbookpassion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the documents. With thanks to a fellow member I have used Photobucket.

Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dwaipayan Ghosh

This is the name in the supplied header, Dwaipayan Ghosh

Google has him down for quite a bit of form

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As lad fakes go they are not TOO bad, but still fakes nonetheless.
The evil of love scammers is that they not only steal their victims' money, they also break their hearts in the process and then when the victims realise it's an extra twist of the knife. The other problem with love scammers is that they are notoriously difficult to bait so it may take a lot of time and finessing to get anywhere with this one. I know you are angry and frustrated but this could take some time so please be patient. We want to get his a$$hole as much as you do.
And send our best wishes to your brother.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
scrapbookpassion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the header from an email from the actual scammer JEN JAMES.

Can someone please help me locate the IP details for this one, just like they did for DIANA FOX? I'd really appreciate it. I don't know how to!

From jenniffer james Fri Apr 27 05:48:10 2007
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta168.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.191.125.81 (HELO web38705.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.125.81)
by mta168.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:48:11 -0700
Received: (qmail 58226 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Apr 2007 12:48:11 -0000
DomainKey-Signature:removed to prevent blowout [BB]
Received: from [82.128.17.149] by web38705.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:48:10 PDT
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Its me Jen

Thank you so much!
Debbie
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria - surprise Rolling Eyes

scrapbookpassion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know.

But I really want the detail that the last person was able to provide ie name and address.

I was wanting to know if these people are sitting next to each!!!

Thanks.

Debbie
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The name and address will almost certainly be a random internet cafe somewhere in Lagos, or Abuja, or Pluto which any number of lads use day in, day out using false names, etc. That's how they operate. If you are hoping to identify a specific individual in a specific location and then get the law involved than I'm afraid it just won't happen. Sorry to be so blunt but it's the reality and the tragedy in this situation. Tracking these scammers down is like trying to catch smoke and shadows. There is nothing to catch Crying or Very sad All we can do is maintain contact via email which is happening right now behind the scenes I promise.

scrapbookpassion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I don't want anyone to sugar coat things so please be as blunt as you need to be.

I guess I'm hoping that the additional information might show if they are in the same locale as "DIANA FOX".

I'm expecting emails from "the lawyer" and "Andrew" who are all involved in this also. I want to track their IP addresses and see what that shows me.

I know this won't get the money back. I'm just doing this to prove to my brother what is going on and to give my family some peace of mind that we've investigated it etc. Then and only then will we be able to put it behind us.

I have to admit, talking with "JEN" has been interesting. I've been "baiting" her, offering to help just like my brother. Only thing is, I have no intention of actually doing it. I just want to take up their time so they will leave other people alone for as long as possible. It may not be much but it's the least I can do for what they've done to my family.

Ok. Vent over. Have a great day/night everyone.

Debbie
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest putting Diana Fox and 'her' associates/gang in the same location doesn't really prove anything. Even if 'she' is in Lagos and the other gang members are in a different location it doesn't alter the fact that they are all part of the same scam. Is your brother or other family members still clinging to the hope that this has all been a horrible misunderstanding? If so, I'm afraid you have to somehow tell them the unpleasant truth. The sooner they realise what's happened the better, traumatic as it is.

scrapbookpassion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I'm reassured by things my brother says that yes, he has accepted that it is a total load of &*^%.

Then at other times, he says things that make me wonder if he isn't still holding onto some kind of hope that "JEN" is still who he thought she was and that it will all magically come together. It's heartbreaking to have someone you care about go through this.

I talk to him online daily, sometimes for 5-8 hours at a time. During this time he has his good times and then his really bad times. He's totally destroyed and all I can do is be here to talk when he needs it.

Oh well. Enough for tonight. The cricket's on!

Debbie
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer uses pictures of Jamie Y from - you guessed it - focusagencyhawaii.com

http://www.focusagencyhawaii.com/model-talent/jamiey/jamiey.htm

There is NO WAY AT ALL this is a real person now. It's 101% a scam, no question about it. Weird thing is, the IP address from the email is 165.228.130.12 which shows up as Australia. Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While your brother is in such a fragile and vulnerable state of mind it's going to be difficult for him to see things objectively and it's only natural that he will have flashes of hope that things will work out OK. All you can do is give him your love and support and hopefully with time he will be able to move on and focus on something else.

Seeing the devastation this scammer has brought to your family proves beyond any doubt that we are doing the right thing by trying to make their lives as miserable as we possibly can.

wayne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the headers I got off Diana Fox. Anyone want to take a pop at them?

From diana fox Sat Apr 28 12:56:03 2007
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta120.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 206.190.38.78 (HELO web50502.mail.re2.yahoo.com) (206.190.38.7Cool
by mta120.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:56:05 +0000
Received: (qmail 79310 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Apr 2007 12:56:04 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=Tu4rIsgoTNk7k92eHcFXcMGikADFC5QqaJxbgHyU0sCsZuEmcxasqtrQSioTbjUKvABx4RuUnQjJneJsCy/lK53IdeKYBFlPfBgNiPEOPNuq
TOifVjTDuQDULwDqut5/s1eap7HjOJEObvcSWko4QYRuzZGBtC3ie7Zf2DeSz9I=;
Received: from [165.228.130.12] by web50502.mail.re2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Apr 2007 05:56:03 PDT
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 05:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: XXXXXX
To: XXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1500464494-1177764963=:76924"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 162139

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is weird - I get Australia (Melbourne) too. Hmmmmmm Can any expert IP trackers help please?

wayne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After being sent some more headers, they change to various Nigerian providers so I assume that the lad's moving between internet cafes and the Australia link is just a weird coincidence.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't seen anything new on this love scam. How is your brother doing now that some time has passed and has anyone been baiting the scumbag?????
ViperDaimao
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, found this searching google. Wanted to inform you that jenny_james also tried to scam me. not sure that I have the logs anywhere, but I do have some email correspondence. The interesting thing is I think I found her on facebook.
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrapbookpassion. Just read all of this thread and it's heartbreaking, just want to add my best wishes for your brother and family. I hope he gets better soon. The scammers truly are scum. I hope you all get through this.
DrWiggle

liverlips
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to bring up past and bad issues, but this email address just tried to get $250 out of me. The email tried a love/dating scam first, but after I said just be friend, then the Instant Messenger moved to requesting $250 to get out of a mess in Nigeria. The person posed as a woman from Marina Del Rey, California.

The IM account shut off when I asked for a local address that I could verify with local authorities.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well spotted not being scammed.

Welcome here.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Liverlips and welcome,

I am glad that you have not become another victim,

Would you mind posting the first email you recieved from the scammer, they will usually use the same initial emails for all of their new contacts which they may change every few months.

Just ensure that any of your own information has been removed.

If you would like to get some revenge and waste some of this scammers time then please stick around and we can show you how to do it safely.

My signature line has a link to a romance baiting information page which has loads of usefull information on spotting and playing with romance scammers

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
liverlips
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here was the first email. I also have a dating scam going. I am on email 7 and she is getting ready to ask for $$$$. Fairly new at this, but see the scams. This site is pretty sweet. Here you go.....

Am Diana,single and never been married and am here to look for true love and marriage,i have never been married in my life and am 25yrs old,am really new to this internet dating and i am not here for Games and so as a new member after browsing through all profile,i found yours interesting and felt we could have somethings in common to share and see where it goes from there,am a lady born to please and not to tease.Here is my email address so that you can contact me back directly on it,[email protected] or [email protected],you can add me on instant messanger or send me an email,i will be waiting to hear back from you soon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic