SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad alert - someone is trying to scam me on Ebay...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The address Locutus gave is the lad's supposed address.

Things are moving fast

Quote:
William Stokes to me

11:35 (35 minutes ago)

Hello again,

The car will be delivered directly to your residence.

You have to reply their email and send them your full name and shipping address in order to proceed with this deal.

Thank you

Quote:
Dear customer,

This transaction is legitimate. William Stokes is an eBay member with an 100% positive feedback since 7.Aug.1998. He has an protection account of USD 6,340.00 and you will be refunded 100% in case of fraud or description errors(the description of the merchandise).

According to our Policy Transaction Agreement /Sec.5, Alg.32, the transfer must be available before instructing the seller to start the shipping.
The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.eBay International Trading security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies.

In order to proceed with the transaction please reply with your full name and address for shipping.

Sincerely,
eBay Customer Support

Still no payment yet, that's the bit I'm interested in. Good service though. I expect to be driving my M3 very soon...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Anconoda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

9:30 am at a diplomatic airport in Holland Smile

"I will wait for you at the airport gate with your name on a A4 paper. "

Sounds good
Locutus of Borg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whynot try a meeting in the center of Amsterdam on monday.
April 30 is Queensday and Amsterdam will be absolutely packed with people.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good, I'll just have to miss that plane then. Was a little ealy in the morning for me anyway.
Very Happy
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quel surprise, as the French say...

Quote:
Here is the Invoice for Payment

Dear Royst0n Cr0pper,

Our customer William Stokes, requires the payment to be done through Western Union money transfer service.
If you are not familiarized with the Western Union money transfer service please visit: www.westernunion.com . If you want to locate the nearest Western Union office in your area please click here. You will have to make the transfer to our agent in Netherlands using cash at any Western Union office.

The agent thinks his first name is Wright, and his last name is Stephen. Who am I to disagree?

Quote:
Hello again,

Sorry to bother you, but eBay told me that as a security measure, you will send the payment to their agent from Netherlands and they will forward it to me after you will choose to keep the car.

please go to an western union office and wire the money into their agent name, anyway they will contact you about that.

I am ready to start the shipping.

Thanks

Your friend William

P.S. I hope that this will be the beginning of a good partnership and I will be glad if you will recommend me to your friends for great business.

Roger on the last bit, William, enjoy your trip(s) to the airport.

If any of you guys actually get a BMW M3 for �2,100, I'm going to be sooo cross (and Jojobean will give you a hard time)

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is this car still available? I was about to bid on eBay and then couldn't find the listing. Anyway, can you ship to the U.S.A.?

He's still in business, but the price is rising--better hurry!!

Quote:
Hello and thank you for contacting me.
I will tell you a few words about in my car listed on ebay.
It is in imaculate condition and has no scratches on and hasn't been involved in any accident.It looks just like in the pics. The title is clear.
I sell it because i moved with my family in Netherlands. The car is now in Amsterdam.
I want to sell the car asap so I am willing to pay the shipping.

The total price i hope to sell this car is US $4,800.00.
I want to end this deal through ebay third party payment - it's a third party service similar to escrow.com - they hold the funds until you receive the car.
So email me asap and tell me if we can get the ball rolling and close the deal.
Thank you!

I don't like escrow services, so I'm going to have to send the money by WU.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikeHawk: You're offering almost twice my price, so I have to hurry. I offered him $2,500 and he accepted. I am on my way to the WU office. Sorry guys, I can't let go this bargain ...

Quote:
Ok,

You have to send the money to an Ebay agent in Netherlands and Western Union is the ONLY way in order to close this deal.

Thanks

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't worry--it's a different car!
Quote:
OK, and the escrow arrangement sounds good. I forgot to say that I have to have left-hand drive in my car. Is your car left-hand drive?

Quote:
Yes I confirm that the car is left-hand drive.

The car is in a great condition. It is exactly as was described and pictured on Ebay. If you will be not satisfied with it I will pay for shipping back ( but I assure you that is not the case). It will be shipped from Netherlands and I'll pay the shipping cost and taxes. You will send the funds to eBay Int. After they will receive the amount will give me the ok for shipping. When you'll receive the car you'll have 10 days for testing. If it's ok then they will release the money to me.

Tell me your decision and I will contact eBay Int. regarding our transaction. after that they will send you the information of the purchasing.

Thanks !

Gosh, how could I possibly lose, with an offer like that? Laughing

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, he is totally cut/pasting all of these.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad doesn't seem to have tried to collect my dodgy money transfer. Has anyone met him at the airport?

Better late than never, eBay just sent me this reply to my original report:

Quote:
Re: FW: 2003 BMW M3 3.2 SMG AUTO F1 SPORTS COUPE (KMM73945544V60558L0KM)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay Motors.

We strongly advise you not to respond to the email that you received recently offering to sell you an item outside of eBay. It's not safe. It is an attempt to defraud you.

There are a few signs to help you determine if a sale is legitimate. For example, eBay does not contact you to arrange payment for an item. When you win an item, we merely send you an email telling you that you've won the auction and need to get in touch with the seller to finalize your purchase. If you receive an email claiming to be from eBay that directs you to pay the seller via Western Union or MoneyGram, we strongly recommend that you not follow through with the transaction.

Other signs of a fraudulent email include statements that eBay inspected the vehicle or that eBay will hold the payment. eBay does NOT inspect items, hold payment for buyers, or have warehouses where items are stored.

eBay takes fraudulent use of the eBay site very seriously. Please help us by forwarding the email to "[email protected]" Er... I did, that's what you're replying to Rolling Eyes

***Important***
If you've already sent payment, we advise you to take steps immediately to protect yourself.

If you paid by personal check, you may want to call your bank and stop payment. If you paid by credit card, contact your credit card company.
Most companies provide consumer protection in these circumstances. If you paid by money order or wire transfer, contact Western Union at 1-800-325-6000 or MoneyGram at 1-800-926-9400.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Regards,

Scott L. S.
eBay Motors Customer Support Analyst

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have guaranteeing this transaction 100%, so I guess that makes it risky free:

Quote:
>
to [email protected]
date Apr 30, 2007 6:04 PM
subject

Dear customer,

My name is and I represent the customer support department. I will help you to close the transaction in a quick and safe way.

We will insure you 100%.

According to our , the transfer must be available before instructing the seller to start the the delivery process.

The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies.

In order to proceed with the transaction we need your name and address for shipping.

Sincerely,

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I be boughten myself a car.Image
Quote:

OK, good deal. I assume I can pay for this by PayPal, the official eBay payment system, especially for escrow-type purchases. I'll do that!

But wait--Oh no, my money isn't good enough!Image
Quote:
Hi,

I can no longer accept paypal payments because someone paid me with a stolen credit card in the past and Paypal had a hold on my account while an investigation was taking place. Believe me I don't want to go through this again. I hope you understand me.

Thanks

P.S. (see: www.paypalsucks.com ,

www.paypalwarning.com ).

Oh, well, I'll just have to pay by WU. I hope everything works out OK.Image
Later...we're moving right along:
Quote:
Ok,

I want you to send to Ebay US $2,400 first and the balance in 30 days after you'll receive it.

I have contacted eBay regarding our deal, they will send you the details of "how to purchase the item" in a short time. email me as soon as you'll hear from them so I'll know we are on the right way.

Sure enough...
Quote:

The following item(s) are protected in this eBay transaction:
SAME BLAH BLAH BLAH THAT EVERYBODY HAS GOTTEN
and then
Quote:
Dear customer,

My name is Costim Lonut Hristo BLAH BLAH BLAH

This guy has way too much time on his hands.

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks, these guys are good, specially with all those emails coming from "EBay" guaranteeing your money and all the rest. They can fool some real victims faster than the average lad. They almost have me fooled.

We have to stop these MF's for good.

Quote:
from
to [email protected]
date May 1, 2007 1:55 PM
subject

Dear xxxx,

You will send the funds to our agent ( ) and he will release it to the seller only after you will receive, test and agree with the item.

In order to instruct the seller to start the delivery process you will have to make the transfer to our agent in Netherlands using cash at any Western Union office.

This transaction is legitimate. is an member with an 100% positive feedback since 7.Aug.1998. He has an protection account of USD 6,340.00 and you will be refunded 100% in case of fraud or description errors(the description of the merchandise).

According to our Policy Transaction Agreement /Sec.5, Al.32, the transfer must be available before instructing the seller to start the shipping.

The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.eBay International Trading security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies.

In order to instruct the seller to start the delivery process you have to fax us the Western Union payment receipt to one of the following Fax #:

(These numbers are in the US. California exactly)

Sincerely,

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah

Last edited by Joaquin on Wed May 02, 2007 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(858) 434-9687
Type: Land Line
Provider: Allegiance Telecom, Inc
(near San Diego)

(209) 671-7630
Type: Land Line
Provider: Pac - West Telecomm
Sierra foothills

It should be possible to bust these guys, given their local phone numbers. They aren't cell phone #'s, so they are tied to unique physical addresses.

The providers are very small telephone companies.

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike Hawk wrote:
It should be possible to bust these guys, given their local phone numbers

Let's get them busted. SOB's are way above average and they can screw quite a few people if left loose.

What has to be done?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joaquin wrote:
Hey folks, these guys are good, specially with all those emails coming from "EBay" guaranteeing your money and all the rest.

Their "ebay" email address will be dead soon.

AA419-DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=14477

Abuse sent.

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eniac wrote:
Their "ebay" email address will be dead soon

Let us know when it is blocked. They will surely open a new one right away. I'm bound to get something from them from the new addy, which I'll post too.

I insist these guys can get some innocent victims rather easy. I told them WU wanted to see this Hristo's agent ID, since the payment method was unusual for EBay. So they tell me now that Hristo is sick but they send me the passport of their other "agent", Wright Stephen and they want me to call WU to change the receiver's name.

This looks to me like a genuine british passport and I have to assume that the guy in the photo is ready to show up at WU in Amsterdam to pick up the money, or at least someone who looks a lot like him. What do you folks think?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be a real passport, but its not his. he told me Wright was his first name and Stephen James was his surname!

Well done with the spoof address killing.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the same track, just a few emails behind. I sent my payment to eBay USA, since they told me to send it to them and not the Netherlands agent. Since our buddy is such a good seller and has such a big deposit with them, there will be no problem transferring the money quickly to the Netherlands agent. Unfortunately, I can't get my money back from eBay, since it's now a completed sale.

Our buddy is playing tough, though--If I can't pay him the way he needs to be paid,
Quote:
mail me asap if you can transfer the money into their agent name in Netherlands. If you don't, I have more interested buyers in this car.

Uh-oh, I'm causing him grief:
Quote:
I did the shipping reservation and the shipping company is calling me every 2 hours asking about the shipping. Please send the payment today because they are charging me for every six hours as my car is in their custody.

Please email me asap. ..just to easy my nervs.

Just imagine, he has to pay storage charges every 6 hours on this car that doesn't exist. Serves him right!

Now this:
Quote:
Sorry then no deal..
Thanks for your time and interest.

Ebay told me that you have not sent the payment to their agent as they instructed you in the Invoice for Payment!!

Should I grovel and beg forgiveness and promise to send the money his way? I think I'm out of town for a day, and we'll see what innovative solution he comes up with to allow me to purchase after all. By then, the agent's ebay address will be dead (thanks, Eniac!), and he'll be scrambling.

Meanwhile, I will see if I can contact the police in those two California towns and find out what documentation they need to go in and bust whoever has those numbers.

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roycropper - As far as names are concerned, these guys can't distinguish their asses from their elbows ...

First, they send me an "invoice" with this for their ":

Quote:

When I tell them that the name is not what the passport says, they "correct" it and send me new invoice:

Quote:

Now I tell them that the name is still not right and ask why the change of address. (My next proposal will be to send them a certified check by DHL door to door, for which I will need a verifiable physical address).

Maybe some eater member in Holland can help determine if these addresses in are good or fake.

@MikeHawk : I also got the "hurry up 'cause I'm being called every 2 hours and being charged every 6 by the shipping company" routine. Told him to go ahead and ship the car immediately, because his money is 100% guaranteed. It's just a matter of getting over some "minor" glitches with EBay.

BTW, is so generous that he will not charge anything extra to have the car shipped all the way to the USA for me.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
Locutus of Borg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a Dutchy

The adresses in Amsterdam are real.
The first adress:
Address: Overtoom 3,
City / Town: Amsterdam,
Zip / postal code: 1024 LL,
This is the adress of: Kelly Employment Agency

The second adress:
Address: Jan Luykenstraat 58,
City / Town: Amsterdam,
Zip / postal code: 1071 CS,
This is the adress of: Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken

He must be using the amsterdam phonebook

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Locutus of Borg: Thanks buddy. Very valuable. These guys will begin sweatting very soon. Believe me.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously William does not want the DHL direct door to door delivery of a certified check. He insists it has to be WU.

So I have told him that for a little more fee, which I of course accepted, it is Western Union that will deliver directly to the EBay agent. However, they have encountered the Kelly Employment Agency and the Bilderberg Hotel. No EBay offices in those addresses.

So I obviously asked to explain WTF is going on.

I'm still waiting.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot see where anyone has picked up on this little peculiarity as yet. If you click on Mami's post link re Forum Blowout, it takes you to the Aronrogers feedback page. Print it out.
Next, access your own Ebay account and do a search for member Aronrogers. Click on his feedback score, and that should bring you to his feedback page.
The two pages are quite different with the exception of a couple of transactions. One is obviously a spoof.
Is Ebay seriously compromised, or is this just a one off???

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
carscam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could totally kick myself after discovering this site the day after I have been scammed.I lost �3600 thinking I was dealing with ebay motors in a similar scam. I know I was stupid but now I need help. What do I need to give you guys to get revenge on this person? the email address was [email protected], name Robin (really!) Jones. it was a bank to bank transfer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic