SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ramblings of a madman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today...

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAM THAT YOUR STUPID ILLTRATE BROTHER oBASANJOOOO ARE GIVE OUT OUR OIL/NIGERIA WEALTH TO FELLOW STUPID WITEMAN. THAT IS WHY THIS BABELOLAINS ARE FOOLING ALL OF YOU GOAT HEADS.

VERY SOON ALL OF YOU WILL DIE AND LEAVE THE OIL FOR THE OWNERS. YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART, you scallywagy. YERUBA AND HAUSA ARE SHEEP HEADS. AND STILL YOU PEOPLE WILL SUFFER IT MOST HERE IN NIGERIA.

Very interesting comments I think. I love the 'scallywagy' comment. I still don't understand what they are saying. I only ever sent him one email.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I only ever sent him one email.

What did you say to deserve that rant? Laughing

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Jojobean just whistles quietly... Wink

But it wasn't anything terrible. Just a decent offer. I don't know why they had to be so mean.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YERUBA AND HAUSA ARE SHEEP HEADS

Baaaaaaaa! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YERUBA AND HAUSA

Any idea what that is?

Goat

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rival tribes.

Yoruba

Hausa

Not to be ever confused with the Igbo.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SCALLYWAGY - I love it - in fact it's going in my current Lad Interpol bait. I'd run out of silly swear words to get them to copy. I'll tell them the EFCC call them that - see if it has any effect. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's taking about Matthew Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo,
Wiki, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo
could be wrong... Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...TO FELLOW STUPID WITEMAN...

How does he know you are witeman? Racist bastard needs a very large slap indeed.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
'scallywagy' comment

sounds like another Shiver victime to me Wink
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scallawag, we're you a mate on HMS Risky Free off the Skeleton Coast?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
How does he know you are witeman? Racist bastard needs a very large slap indeed.

He doesn't know anything about me. I sent one little email. And I got that in return. Hehe. I asked him to explain himself, so hopefully I'll get some clarification.

Goat

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tommo^^

As you well know, the mugus consider EVERY non-African with a pc to be a 'witeman'/Englishman'. They've told me this themselves. I despise this way of thinking....Mad dogs and Englishmen come out in the noonday netcafe.

So naturally I reply back as either an Eskimo or Navajo/Sioux/Cherokee--[I AM part Native American] and tell them that I am absolutely fed-up with all that 'slavery/payback' shit. I didn't enslave anyone and my people were in fact given the royal-screwing by the paleface devils and gringos. {I also play a good Mexican too].

I'm not related to the great Chief Sitting Bull, nor Red Cloud, nor Geronimo..But photos exist of them. I have several times sent them to the lads to show them [my great grandfather photo] what must shockingly be their first visages of a RED man. . This is something that they are absolutely unfamiliar with. And I'm more than happy to take the op to insult them for their racially biased thinking. One more great way to throw them off-script. Maybe even gets them to think deeper thoughts besides stealing.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that you are looking at this from the wrong angle.

He isn't calling YOU a whiteman, but he IS suggesting that you are a Nigerian and that you aren't even ashamed that your illiterate brother president Obasanjo (who is Yoruba, but has more support from the Hausa), gives all of Nigeria's oil away to the babylonians (whitemen).

In the second paragraph he insults both tribal groups, which suggests that he is froma third tribal group, maybe Igbo, and that his group will take power and control of the oil.

Thats my interpretation anyway..... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! I guess you snagged a lad that got baited before.

You should see the one I snagged when I first started baited. A lad responded to my first opener... "Why don't you snap a picture with a sign F*ck You?" Laughing Shiver helped me knock up an awesome chop to shut up the stupid mugu who thinks he is funny. *sigh* The good memories...

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My signature came from one of my one email first baits out of the surplus section.LOL..I guess I wasn't the first one to grab him. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the best curses I have received have been after one email... I guess they are sick of my ASEMs. This rambling is one of my favourites. But nothing to me is more precious than my insult after only one mail - "YOU WILL DRINK URINE ON A COMMERCIAL BUS".

Simba, I think you are right. He thought my email was a script (because it is Laughing ) and that is why he thinks I am a fellow guyman.

Goat

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi simba^^^

In any event, Obasanjos' days are numbered. This from the L.A. Times within hours ago:

Umar Yar Adua has been shadowed by speculation that he will be a puppet for Obasanjo, whose efforts to run for a third term were blocked by Parliament. Obasanjo is to step down May 29. [Unq]

As the old adage goes--"Same cart, new driver"..I'm sure some Lad will find a scam for the millions that Prez Oh-Oh secretly squirreled away.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just pisses me off that these mugus justify their actions as some sort of revenge on the rich "whiteman" for the enslavement of their people. Quite ironic really, considering that quite a lot of those sold into slavery were done so by their own chiefs.

200 years on after the abolishion, slavery is still going on worldwide...forced child labour and sex trafficking. I despair.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOUR STUPID ILLTRATE BROTHER

Thank goodness he can spell though Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again Tommo ^^.

As you so eloquently pointed out above--the lads are quick to blame everybody outside Africa for the slavery. And they always bring it up when the bait is in the toilet. It never works. I never counter-point them on it, futile by then. Bait over, no mud-dragging by me. I don't even bring up the fact that Egyptians are Africans as well... But by then I've wasted a month or more of their time. That is what counts.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Germans and French and Russians marched over one half of my heritage and the English marched over and starved the rest.

Can I have some money?

--J.D.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I sue the Romans for breaching my ancestors human rights 1,000 years ago, or the Normans for 1066 and all that? Where does the madness end?

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, ALL of you have beaten the crap out of the Germans, I want some money... oh, wait, we started a lot of that, didn't we? Smile

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He proceeds:

Quote:
YOU ARE A MOTHER F*CKER.IF YOU ARE EFCC OR ANYTHING,DO
YOUR WORK WELL.YOU WILL NEVER GET ME FOR AM NOT A
GREEDY MAN.OK.

BASTARD

I love how he signed it. Laughing

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic