SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I got almost word-for-word the same thing from Wright Cox <[email protected]>

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fellow insult baiters, another baiter was kind enough to foward his "lad number collection" to me to post here for your amusement, use, and abuse Twisted Evil
Quote:
Raphel Jones 22997594840
James Thembi 27782445885
BRS Bank 22997594693
Smith Bakayoko 02507183015
Jambo Musa 2348030407752
Andrew MacKinnon 0022508522553
Udoma Udoma 2348037314124
Pastor Bright Obi 22997162308
Michel Toure 2348023384541
Stanley Solomon 22993740364
Ben Azuaka 2348026419083
Hamaro B3ll0 22678012395
John Nnamdi 23417757683
John Otubu 2348022552517
McLaren Chambers 22508555744
Sam Peter 233249308655
Daniel Hanks 4407031849229
Coulibari Associates22506224329
John Mike 22997135690
Charles Barmbar 22502011457
K.Adams 22506224329
Samson Lucas 22507434694
Nicholas Sai 233243940469
Edward Behki 27739832244
Smith Genesis 22507183015
Mohammed Musa 233243766691
Michael Phillip 225 07434694
James Nimely 2215483377
Citizen Bank 22502011457
Sanjay Abacha 34660930827
Bank of Africa 22506949244
Hassan Malik 23415455913
Colin Postans 447011149005
Charles Soludo 234017641286
Jmike Chambers 22993233874
Kenneth Aghomi 233246339549
Laurent Kone 22506799752
Mike Turey 233275564183
Charles Koffi 233276783821

Enjoy, don't be greedy, besure to share these with your lads as you make comments about their work ethics, mother's occupation, father orientation, and sister's favorite hangouts (dey pepper soup joints)

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting as one B@batunde Alabis1, I get the following replies:

Tom Sankara:
Quote:
Hello Arss Hole,
I know the stupid yoruba�s as noise makers. I wish I can lay my hands on you, so that you can know the stuff I�m made of. Who knows where you are now. If not by the grace of God you must be chasing buses up and down in the streets of Lagos. Just look at an imbecil like you calling an Ibo man a Lazy man.
May Thunder strike you and your entire family dead. Mamatunde, that�s your name I believe, your are going to suck the ass of the dead ones soon I promise you. Stupid slave trade. You have not see nothing yet. I�m Gonna track you to your grave.

Central Bank of Nigeria:
Quote:
A bastard son of a bastard father.

Intercafs001:
Quote:
omo i no do u anything why u dey fool urself na,

Fred Diallo:
Quote:
you be ole ole go fuck your mother thief like you

Peter Gordon:
Quote:
OGUN,SOPONNA,SANGO GBOGBO WON LO MA FI ARA PA GBOGBO ARA ILE YIN.

KO NI DA FUN E LAELAE,OSI LOMATA KU.

OMO IYA ASEWO.
WARAPA LOMA PA E

Nancy Audu:
Quote:
YORUBAS GUYS DEY DO THIS CAN THING TOO YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR CALLING IGBO PEOPLE THATS WHA MAKE YORUBAS THE CAWARD WE VE IN NIGER.
STUPID AS LIKE YOU.

Mark:
Quote:
So babatunde you are still alive your father thought you are dead. It is better you visit honey so that i employ you in one of my company. all your mate can at lest do credit card runs but you are wasting there and can not even send a penny.

open your eye

Claim Lotto:
Quote:
DOG WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER TONIGHT

Kingsly_Don:
Quote:
ATTENTION,

KINDLY BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS MAIL IS OFFICIAL AND IF YOU RECEIVE THIS BY MISTAKE, PLS DO NOT REPLY BACK. BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY FUND WITH HELD BY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, COMEFORTH AND RECEIVE YOUR URGENT ATM PAYMENT.

REGARDS,

BARR. PETER OBI
CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Prof. Don Bruce:
Quote:
YOUR FATHER, IDIOT LIKE U, THINGS GOOD HERE NA IM YOU TRAVEL OUT OF HERE GO THERE? MAY U SUFFER AND DIE THERE SEF FOOL LIKE U.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM A YORUBA, AND KO NI DA FUN GBO GBO FAMILY E_ . OSHE WA SI NIGERIA, SHUGBON YORUBA FI PO IWE NI PE AJO_ O LE DA BI ILE.

FOOLISH U FOR INSULT ME.

ASSHOLE.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dam ATF, your coming in their, Central Bank of Nigeria, hee hee..

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get your violins out, all this from a 3 line insult about him never making money in the business, not like me anyway!

JN GO - [email protected] wrote:
HI YOU DID TOUCHED MY LIFE WHEN YOU MENTIONED YOUR SUCESS IN LIFE.PLEASE I HAVE BEEN SO POOR THAT A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BUSINESS AND AM DESPERATE TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING GOOD IF I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.I AM FROM A VERY POOR HOME AND BEING INTIMIDATED TO ESTREEM,DEPRIVED OF SO MANY RIGHTS BY THE SO CALLED RICK ONES AND BECAUSE OF THIS I DECIDED THAT I WILL MAKE IT IN LIFE TO RESTORE MY FAMILY TO HAPPINESS.

BECAUSE OF POVERTY I COULD NOT FINISH MY EDUCATION BEUT I WAS SO BRILLIANT WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL.I STRIVED TO FINISH MY SENIOR SECONDARY ABOUT ENTERING INTO UNIVERSITY AS MY PARENTS PROMISED ME BEFORE THE HOUSE HOLD ENEMIES STROKED MY HOME AND BEFORE WE KNOW IT,POVERTY STARTED AND BECAUSE OF HUMILIATION AND DEGRIDATION MADE ME TO LOOK FOR ANY MEANS OF SURVIVAL AND TO DO ANYTHING TO SUCED IN LIFE AND SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE GOOD OPPORTUNITY,I WILL FORGET ABOUT THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN MY CHARACTER AND I HATE IT MYSELF.

PLEASE I WILL APPRECIATE YOU HELP BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE IN ABJECT POVERTY THAT MAKES ME WEEP EVERY DAY I SEE THEM WHILE IT IS NOT SO IN OTHER FAMILLIES.

THANKS.

Aww I think I'll mentor him a little then slap him silly.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can now verify emails are actually valid before I post them here, this is the latest list from today; out of 111 emails, 76 passed as valid, which are here for your pleasure.

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's 70 Lotto lads, probably have already listed a few, but they do need the extra love dont they?

All verified active emails as of 2 mins before I post them!

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAME AS YOU WISH YOUR SELF. BUSH DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
yoyr papa and your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Dear,

I can understand that you are just a Secondary School drop out who newly joined Guy Job. Cursing your fellow guy man is not the way to look for Maga Ok!!. I will never ever curse you back because we all are trying our lucks. If things are not going well for you, I will better advice you to pray to your God to help you out of the urgly situation than abusing people. Do you know how many emails I receive here in Amsterdam everyday with different proposals from guy men? But I never curse them because they are trying their Luck.

Convey this my adise to those your group down there in Nigeria or else where in Africa; who always behave the same way you do to stop that Ok!. I might be your contact here in Europe (To share money with) any time which you never know.

Bye for now

Phillip

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR yous family

i have black you already.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

[email protected]
Quote:
I REIGN THE BLESSING OF FIRE ON YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY,
WHY U DEY FOOL URSELF OVER NOTHING?
ANYWAY,I AM NOT SURPRISE WITH UR KIND OF ATTITUDE,BCOS NA SO BODY DEY PEPE POORMAN OVER NOTHING.....U JUST DEY ACT UR AGE....ENJOY!

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR BASTARD,
Please send wire tranfser

[email protected]
Quote:
WISH I CAN GET HOLD OF YOU OVER THERE TO PELIT YOUR NICK OUT OF YOU FOOL THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE VERY BIG ONE IDOT ANIMAL FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IF YOU EVER WRITE ANY MAIL TO ME AGAIN YOUR LIFE GOS ON RISKY JUST FORGET YOU ..............FOOL......FOR ......LIFE...
THAT IS SIGNS OF DEATH TO YOU IF YOU SEND ANY MORE MAIL TO THIS EMAIL....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........
WHITE FOOL....HAHAHA

LET THIS BE YOU FIRST AND LAST EMAIL THAT I WILL RECEVE OR ELS I WILL CAST A PENS OF YOU?FOOL BIG HEAD....

[email protected]
Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS !!CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. YOU SEE WHY YOUR LINEAGES REMAIN POOR TILL NOW. SHOULD I LET YOU KNOW WHY? OK CALL ME SO THAT I WILL DETAIL YOU FOR YOU TO BE OUT FROM SUCH CAUSE.

JUST LOOK AT YOU WHO IS PRAYING TO HAVE A COOL PENT FRIEND FROM ENGLAND. EXCUSE ME PLEASE. DON'T YOU BELIVE THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT HANGING YOUR CLOTHS WHERE YOUR HANDS CAN NOT REACH. ANOTHER IMLPORTANT THING IS THAT I AM NOT SURE THAT YOU FROM NIGERIA AS YOU MENSSIONED BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE NOT STUPID. SO BETTER CHECK FOR YOUR COUNTRY NOW THAT IT IS NOT YET LATE. I SUGGEST THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS EGYPT WHERE YOU WILL MEET YOUR FATHER MOHAMMED

[email protected]
Quote:
Ya mama yansh
ode,ole just name yourself
Poor man for life

[email protected]
Quote:
WO, BABA EH TI YA WERE. SHE AWON ABURO ME LON BU? Ti o ba nishe she, onle ma wa ngbe kakiri ni?

Listen you may be were ever you are and think you are living a good life but let me tell you, the blood of our fore fathers who died as slave to these bastard white people, will never show mercy on you. You big fool. You think you know everything? MY friend, you are just a slave to your conscience.

Anyway, i have forgiven you. After all, we are both black brothers. Ofcourse, the winning notification mail was not directed to you. Do you have MONEY? I would have deleted you immediately i know you are black and from a poor family strongling to make money to impress your wife and all of your family.

My broda, WISE!! Time no dey. Make i send you $400 aby? You go come my hood come take am. That na Club money for one night. No lele!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy i no fit cuuse u back oh but make God bless u well well.But carry 4 mind say i no do u anything oh.But God bi with u.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS NA FOR YOU.FOOL LIKE YOU TO DELETE THE MESSAGE U COME DEY FOOL YOUR SELF BIG GOAT LIKE YOU MUGU LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW IS BACK TO SENDER? YOU SON OF A WHORE.

CAN YOU IMAGINE YOUR ENGLISH AND YET TO CLAIM TO HAVE SOMETHING UPSTAIRS. I TELL YOU WHAT...... YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE AND YOU DAD AND MUM ARE CAVE MEN, COMPLETE ORANGUTANS AND THEY ARE AS POOR AS CHURCH RATS. YOUR DAD IS A FUCKING TRUCK PUSHER AND YOUR MUM IS A HARLOT FUCKED A MILLION TIMES BY DRUG TRAFFICKERS AND AGBEROS IN ALLEN AVENUE AND UNDER THE BRIDGE YOU SON OF A BASTARD. YOU ARE A FATHER LESS CHILD AND AN ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello my friend do you know what you are a fuking poor man
2 your home less
3 you where born in birthlehen
4your jobles
5your too local
6 your a fuking dety fool
7 your so poor to the extent that you do not have money to buy soap to wash the corlo of your clothes

fukefily you.i have a bran new serise 745 new BMW
doyou have eny ooooooooooo?

[email protected]
Quote:
all you gest siad is going back to you in jesus name eman

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO,
WHICH ONE? I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING AREA BASTARDS IN THE STREET OF LAGOS. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS THAT YOUR SISTERS DROP FOR ME SOME TIME AGO. I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.
LOOK LET ME TELL YOU THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF PLEADING THAT WILL MAKE ME ACCEPT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER BACK.
YOU WILL ROTEN WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN PIECES.
YOU WILL BE SUPRISE TO SEE ME TONIGHT IN YOUR BEDROOM.
OMO OLE.
MEANWHILE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME. IT IS A PROMISE!!!
WETHER GOOD OR BAD, IBO REMAIN SUPREMEN OVER THE YORUBA
FROM YOUR FORE FATHERS
MAY U ROTTEN IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
MONKEY GOOD DAY

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FRIEND,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.
I WISH YOU MORE THAN THE SAME.
THANK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
from all indications your generations we never see light.i can see that you are from a poor home that is why you are talking the way you are talking.but with the kind of insult you have in your heart you will never progress in anything you do.Dead guy like you.i wont insult your mother because she doesnt know about your stupidity.take care and learn how to mmake money.compound fool like you..

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU MUGU U ARE CAUSE FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA BE COMPOUND FOOL BASTARD

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luis fernandez [email protected] offers some advice:

Quote:
Hello Mr.Animal,

Who the fuck you think you are talking to ? i beleived all this you mentioned in your mail surely happen to you and your mother ,oh am sorry ,all you need to do is to move closer to God ,pray hard and you will see that changes will come to you,everybody has his or her own destiny and wish can never be change so i will like to speak with your animal on phone if porvarty never threw you inside well ,but u let me have your fone then i will call you and pray for you ,is not your fault something else is pushing you .

Be good always and mind your tongue it can easily kill you and i will also like to let you know that u can never make money this way of yr manners so try and change ,be good.

Bye

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I quite liked the result thedevguy got from this mugu, so I though I'd straight bait him, but couldnt be arsed as I have too many so I straight up called him a scammer Laughing I think hes going to be a fount of great insults.

[email protected] wrote:
People like u are suppose to be living in iraq, where they will be
confortable, fuck off and never write me again u bitch

I found his original scam letter if anyone wants, hes a lotto lad.

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter Johneze is upset:
Quote:
Michael Rotch

You are made to die reched and your mother and the rest of your sisters as prostute, and your family will soon perish since aids has taking over your family house hood.

You are a basterd

fuck you asssoooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll

Processing File Officer is not a small boi:
Quote:
Broda i have which this business have given me, i have nothing to lost, but if u are a guy man or u do job in the NET and u have the mind to type this MESSAGE to ur fellow guy man, you we die suffer, i promise you, i am in United Kingdom right now, i we be coming to Nigerian next month, i we like to know u poor man, u should not allowed your child to ask you the question you are asking your father now, go and do what ur young boys are doing, so you can stand before your mate in lagos.

Street boy, go work make u get money.

I am Desmond by name, i have runz show with the top big boys in Lagos before i travel i am coming back soon,go to maruwa garden and ask of me big monkey.

Stella Sigcou is not amused:
Quote:
YOU RAT. THIS IS NOT FOR YOU BASTARD. WHY CAN'T YOU PRETEND AS YOU DIDN'T READ THE MESSAGE.

SO BE WARNED THAT THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU-BROKE ASS!

LEST I FORGET, GO TELL YOUR MAMA AND PAPA THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE.

Christian Sigcau (any relation to Stella of the above email, I wonder?):
Quote:
UR LIFE DON BEND FINISH I SORRY FOR U OKOKO

Fiduciary Agent Tommy Ar is not making much sense, even in ladspeak, and in 26-size font:
Quote:
ur papa dey mad,ur mama don die wake up reach seven times.

na ur sister just dey here dey suck my penins,ahhhhhhhhhh e sweet me well well.

ur brother wan die now call he phone he nor go fit pick

if i be u i for call police big fool

Mr. Moses Uzoegbu is angry:
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY
FOOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 4 LIFE

Benjamin Pierre is perplexed:
Quote:
Since you be wise person why do you waste energy to reply what is not yours are you a maga? abeg if u see format and u know say u nor be mugu u go delete am face ur life.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did get a few more in the last two days. These include

[email protected]
Quote:
U BASTARD! THIS MESSAGE IS NOT FOR U. WHY CAN'T U PRETEND AS YOU DIDN'T READ THROUGH THE MESSAGE-BROKE ASS

GO TELL YOU BASTARD FAMILY THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
fools like u are suppose to be wiped out of the earth surface, i know it will soon happen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUM IS A FULL, GO AND TELL SHE THAT SHE MADE A BIG MESTAKE TO GIVE BATH TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AS DUMB AS UR FATHER.OGUN KILL YOUR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
me gmail man u dont have work to do so find anythin and mined ur work big head big full. i can say you are a snake because u dont know what to do ahahahaha big head big fool.

YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH IS NOT LESVIAN BU LESBIAN OK BOG HEAD BIG FOOOOOOOL PLEASE LEARN WELL AN ENGLISH IS NOT IBO OR YORUBA IS A WHITE MAN'S LANGUAGE BASTARD BIG HEAD BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected] sends an old insult script of mine back to me
Quote:
U R A COMPUND FOOOL
YOUR FATHER SUCK THE SEMEN OUT OF MY PENIS AND HE LIKE IT. WHAT A SIN THING. YORUBA WILL TAKE OVER YOUR 'MAMA'S TOTO" AND IGBOS WILL OVER YOUR SISTER'S SMELLY PUSSY U COMPOUND FOOL YOU BETTER GO TO YOUR HOME TOWN AND FUCK YOUR DEAR MUM FROM THE BACK TO SATISFY YOUR HUNGRY DICK I SAW YOU MAKING LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AS A HIV CARRIER.

I am really found of the response I got from [email protected], he put some nice clip art in it as well
Quote:
DEAR POOR MAN,

YOU ARE A FOOL, WHY CAN'T YOU COME CLEAN AND SAY IT TO MY FACE, YOU LAGOS POOR MAN. NA PROVERTY DEY WORRY YOU.

COME DEY BOMB FOR ME, I GO PAY YOU ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT BECOS I AM A MEGA.

I AM COMING TO LAGOS VERY SOON WITH A VERY BIG SURPRISE

MORE MONEY FROM BUBE

GO KILL YOUR SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get sense big fool

[email protected] offered me some advice, I like when they do that
Quote:
I DECIDED TO DROP A WORD FOR AN ILLITRATE LIKE YOU , YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAVE GOTTEN THIS TYPE OF LETTER IN THE WORLD IF YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR ILLITRATE MOUTH CAM.BECAUSE A CHINEASE PROVERB SAYS THAT HE" WHO CAN NOT DO IT SHOULD NOT DISTURB HE WHO IS DOING IT" .ALL THE CAUSE SHOULD GO BACK TO YOU .EWU THAT SPEAKS BROKEN ENGLISH IN THE NET .INTERNET WILL ONE DAY BOUND PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM BROWNSING IN THE NET.IF YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NO.LET ME ADVICE YOU, ANY TIME YOU SEE THIS TYPE OF LETTER DO NOT INSAULT ANY BODY. AS YOU ARE CLAIMING BIG BOY ,YOU DO NOT SUPPOSE TO WASTE YOUR TIME USING PEGOEN ENGLISH TO INSAULT SOMEBODY ONTHE NET.

BE GOOD BOY,MY BOY

Does [email protected] put this on auto-reply???
Quote:
FROM WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU AND YOUR TRADERS BROTHERS ARE THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.I HAVE OFTEN ASKED MYSELF WHY DID YAKUBU GOWON NOT ALLOW THESE BASTARDS WHO SLEEPS WITH THEIR SISTERS TO GO WITH THEIR SO CALLED BIAFRA,NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PEACFUL NATION.WHEN IT COMES TO HARD-DRUGS TRAFFICKING IT IS IBO,419 HAS MORE IBOS,FAKE DRUGS IT IS IBO BUSINESS IN ONITSHA,THEY STARTED PROSTITUTION IN NIGERIA,SELLING OF HUMAN PARTS AND CANIBALISM IBO ARE NUMBER ONE HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT OTOKOTO IN OWERRI AND CLIFFORD ORJI AT OSHODI UNDER BRIDGE.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IBO ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD,DOING WHAT?? TARNISHING NIGERIA NAME.A 21 YEAR OLD IBO BOY HAS JUST BEEN HANGED IN SINGAPORE FOR DRUG TRAFICKING.THEY ARE IN CHINA IMPORTING FAKE AND SUB-STANDARD GOODS INTO NIGERIA.THEY ARE IN GABON WHERE THEY ARE ENGAGED IN TRAFFFICKING OF CHILDREN FOR LABOUR IN FARMS AND TO HELP THEM SELL ON THE STREETS IN GABON.
FAKE PROPHETS ARE IBO'S.PEOPLE LIKE THAT IDIOT WHO CALLS HIMSELF MOST HOLINESS DR.KING WHO HAS JUST BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH.
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE SELLING FAKE THINGS ON THE STREETS AND TRAFFIC LIGHTS IN NIGERIA-THEY ARE IBOS.THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA AND HUMANITY.
BUT,I MUST ADMIT THEY HAVE WONDERFUL INTELLECTUALS LIKE CHINUA ACHEBE,CYPRIAN EKWENSI,EMEKA ANYAOKU,NNAMDI AZIKIWE,DORA AKINYULI ETC.BUT,I AM FULLY INFORMED THAT A TRADER LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM NOR EVER READ THEIR WORKS.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATIONS.IT IS ILLITERATE LIKE YOU WHO MARRIES GRADUATES AND AT THE END THE GIRL WHO IS ALSO IBO WILL BE SLEEPING AROUND WITH HER FORMER GRADUATES BOY FRIENDS.IBO WOMEN ARE INVOLVED IN ADULTERY.
MOST OF THEM OPEN PEPPER SOUP JOINTS WHERE THEY KICK-START THEIR PROSTITUTION,AH GOD,.........FORGIVE THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU BETTER,FOR THE GREATEST IMPOCRITES WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION ARE IBOS,THEY FILL THE CHURCH TO THE BRIM,AND YET,THEY ARE EVIL.
STOP SENDING THESE TRASH WITH "HORRIBLE" ENGLISH TO PEOPLE,BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP SLEEPING IN CAFE'S BASTARD IBO ,IDUMOTA TRADER.ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE BARNISHED BACK TO YOUR LAND,AS THE THE NIGERIA NATION HAS REJECTED ALL OF YOU.IT WILL TAKE THE NEXT 100 YEARS FOR AN IBO PERSON TO BECOME NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT,FOR YOU ARE A REJECTED RACE/TRIBE.SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
YOU CAN REPLY ME AND GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER,I WILL CALL AT MY OWN EXPENSE AND CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU-IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD PURNISH YOU ANIMAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA, YOUR MOTHER TOTO AND YOUR SISTER TOTO.

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working on a library of insults that have been sent by the lads. I'm about 3/4 of the way done and it is about 12 single spaced pages in Word. When I am done, I will be glad to share it with other baiters. In the mean time, here is a little something that seems to get decent responses from the lads. Feel free to send it out, it a hybrid of old scripts with a few new phrases. I have been using it while working on the library.
Quote:
DEAR FRIEND, U R A COMPUND FOOOL

I WISH TO CONVEY THIS MESSAGE TO U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY . UR FATHER SUK THE SEMEN OUT OF MY PENIS AND HE LIKE IT. WHAT A SIN THING.

YORUBA WILL TAKE OVER YOUR 'MAMA'S TOTO" AND IGBOS WILL OVER UR SISTER'S SMELLY PUSSY U COMPOUND FOOL YOU BETTER GO TO UR HOME TOWN AND FUCK UR DEAR MUM FROM THE BACK TO SATISFY YOUR HUNGRY DICK I SAW YOU MAKING LOVE TO UR MOTHER AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AS A HIV CARRIER.

UR MOTHER FUCKS MONKEYS AND HYENAS FOR 2 NAIRA AND UR FATHER LICKS THE ASSES OF CHICKENS AND GOATS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN . U R AN IIDIOT MUMU AND LOVE TO SUCK THE TESTICLES OF DEAD GOATS. U R A HOMSEXUAL. PASS YOURSELF, U R CURSED FOREVER

I TELL U ABOUT UR SISTERS DEY TAKE IT UP THE AZ FROM MONKEYS N SUK GOATS COCKS

MAY OGUN MILENI GIV U DA WHIP U JAGUDA ---- HANG URSELF GOAT FUKER U

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy

U forgot about dey pepper soups joints and dey hustle. Don't forget about dey dog meat to cure dey juju...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt That was indeed a conspicous oversight on my part. Thanks for the reminder. I will add that somewhere, along with the "Say Amen".

Also, the library will be ready to go soon. Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more

[email protected]
Quote:
can u mine ur benesssss

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ILLITRATE AND YOU CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS YOURSELF VERY WELL IN ENGLISH.YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL PERISH ONE DAY.FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE CURSING SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

LET WHAT YOU WISH ME BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
All these things you wrote is already your portion and your entire generation.You are already poor and will continue to be poor.

You are going to die in a motor accident and you will never ecape it.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID AFRICA MAN CALL THIS NUMBER AND TALK TO A REAL GEE MAN 34- 619772332 IDIOT, YR MAMA NA MAD PERSON ASK HER VERY WELL HOW SHE GAVE BIRTH 2 U, SHE IS PROSTITUTE OF ALL PEOPLE STUPID MAN LIKE U SHAMELESS HUMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BRODA I WISH U D SAME N LESS I 4GET UR MOTHER,SISTER,UR CHILD DATS IF U HAVE OR WILL EVER 1 WILL GET FUCKED BY MY HORSE WHOSE DICK WILL TEAR THEIR *DELETED*. IF U NO GO PAY U NO GO REST POOR CHUCH FLY LIKE U.WHERE U 4 DEY BEG MONEY TAKE BY TIME SELF. I SHIT ON U N UR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE CURSING YOURSELF LIKE THIS AS IF YOUR BRAIN IS OUT OF SETTING. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THING YOU ARE AND WHAT A FUCK YOU ARE YEARNING. YOU ARE A GREEDY FUCKING ANIMAL THAT IS WHY YOU ALWAYS FALL VICTIM.
CAN YOU TELL GIVE ME YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS. I WANT TO VISIT YOU SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE COOL PENNY. I KNOW THAT POOR N FOOLISH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. YOU LIVE FROM HAND TO MOUTH. I WANT TO BRING YOU OUT FROM YOUR POVERTY DEN. STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. I AM 100% SURE THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS. BASTARD. INFACT GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER IF YOU FEEL YOUR FEET IS STRONG ENOUGH ON THE GROUND.
IF YOU TRY TO MESS WITH ME I WILL HAND YOU OVER TO EFCC. WATCH YOUR BACK MUGU. IM SLICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE. YOUR TYPE USED TO PAY EVEN THEIR LAST DIME.
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALL ORIGINAL MGBADA.

I WANT YOU TO CONFIRM THAT ALL OF YOU ARE MGBADA BY A RETURNED EMAIL.

SAY THANKS SIR. MUMU.......

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE LORD FORGIVE YOUR JUGDEMENT .FOR THE BIBLE SAID THAT THOU SHALL NOTJUGDEMENT
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME !!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I investigated about your family background and was told that you do not have either father or mother.both of them are dead.the course of death is madness and poverty.

Continue your habit of sex scandals with all the mad women in your town.nemecies will catch you up.no wonder your family members can not progress.you are a taboo.

you are shameless.go on to write gabage on internet.you will die like your poor parents and your so called ogun and vultures will feed on your dead body.i am 100% sure that you will become mad and trailer will crush you on the road side.CLAIM IT NOW.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy

Quote:
Continue your habit of sex scandals with all the mad women in your town.nemecies will catch you up.no wonder your family members can not progress.you are a taboo.

Wow, this mugu showed just an inkling of literary sophistication. No John Donne, though.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New twist on the modality: I tell them that they are insulting Nigeria's reputation abroad. Here is what they write back.

Sachsen Lotto:
Quote:
Thank you for your email well am not a nigerian luckyly am an american like you so you are a thieve and also a bastard....................................

You europeans and americans can neva live without the africans because you always stell thier crude oils to live you mother fucking ass whole fool

Suck you mamas pussy wen yo read this mail you papa dick and i just spit on your mamas pussy
you as whole

Mark Williams:
Quote:
Lets bygone be bygone, that was in the past, let discuss something else as friends, i'm no longer in it and I am so scared of God and I can never use God's name for such act. If you know what i'm passing through here in Malaysia you will fill sorry for me.

Secondly, dont focus on Africans as if they are the only people that are doing this dubious Scam of a thing. The Arabs, the Amenricans, the Asian are also in it. If any clint insist on seeing an American on net or somebody from UK before he pays, they have them here in Malaysia too, if you doubt it I will prove it to you. I will poss as if you are a victim and he will only charge me for using his face and you will see his face on cam live, but the fact is that my people are worst.

The US Green Card Visa lottery is also a legal and registered scam for America. They collect money from the less priviledge to play, and tell them that they won. They will ask you to pay up to USD$10,000. to process your papers which is impossible for people like us to raise for 10years. Maybe if anybody can raise it, they will actually help the person but you can help yourself to get the same Visa for less, probably USD$4500.

Raju Marpu:
Quote:
Dear Honored Brother,

I am not nigirian but Indian citizen. My ministry registered in my
Indian Government and it has PAN Card. I am sending you the link to a
government website where you could see PAN Card details for my
organization. This is a Permanent Account Number, which is to do with
income tax. To view an online record of this goes to:
https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/servlet/PanStatusTrack and
choose 'PAN-new/Change Request' in Application Type box, then
'030530100111954' is the acknowledgement number.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincererly,

Pastor M. Nagaraju.

Most lads just sent part 2 of the script/

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Alphonse

Nice twist, I will have to give it a whirl.

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some good material their mates, Laughing what script are we using now, PM me

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lads are replying to my script:

Muda Hakeem:
Quote:
What is Nigeria?

I do not understand what you mean by that. I am from Brunei Darussalam in south east Asia sharing a boader with Malaysia. Can you assist me?

I await your reply.

Sincerely,

Muda.

John Johnson:
Quote:
dear micheal,

you can call me thief or scamer but what i want you to understand is that everybody is not bad in nigeria.
we still have decent people and i believe if you can trust me on this, i will make a diffrents in your life.

you will not pay any fee in this transaction till the money get transfered into your bank account. this will assure you that you are dealing with the right person.

secondly, i have no intention of defrauding you or anybody coz iam a family man with two doughter to take care off.

get back to me if you are convince
john johnson

Mark Bankanthony:
Quote:
mr rotch,
why are you always afraid,the future is at your hand am just
contacting you with all legal authority after all you know nothing
about it if u think am trying to scam you why not call to be rest
assured i have been an attorney to my dignitaries far and beyond i
dont need your fucking money am just making offer to you,if you feel
am trying to fool you,just wait until you will be convience i have
forward your email to the bank in quetion they are to contact you in
no time regading you as the beneficiary just wait till you hear from
them then you know who is the fraudster but dont fail to give me back
details with the bank. meanwhile trust your self before others you are
away from your millions and your great fortunes.

regards,
barr.bankanthony

Zeeshan wrote a book:
Quote:
Lucky Winner,
Thank you for your crude response to my mail, am indeed impressed in the manner you react to issues that you do not know about. Well in where i came from we call person of your type a miserable clown because you are a very funny liar. Come to think of it, you are responding to other peoples feeling which everyone sensible will know that it is a wrong thing to conclude from what you do not know.

This mail is real but if you feel it is not because you have fallen victim of scammers or fraudsters on the internet then i will conclude that you are nothing but a greedy suck. FRAUDSTERS are easily identified except for greedy type which i cannot conclude you are unless you say so. Now you lied by saying am fat and XXXX which am not, and as old as i am i do not see any reason to lie to you because i have settled my life with three grand sons and i cannot be hungry again. Please note that your aid money you give to Nigeria like you said are being used up by few persons in conspiracy with your so called innocent and elderly decent western world for the sake of exploitation of their natural resources through your flocks(The Government). Be wise for once and come to think of it,the billions realized from these countries you called nations of thieves and liars without conscience are not dug to the ground! It is in the AID dependant country of your that they are been used up to support your economy that infiltrate stability indirectly oppressing the weaker nations for their wealth. Look at the war around the middle east, it is simply because they have refused to be submissive like the AFRICA nations so your GOVERNMENT decided to use violence. Africa is the wisest, they do not need WAR especially NIGERIA so they devised a means diplomatically to balance their economy. I thought you are wise not knowing you just react from mere instinct, you need to face life in the actual perspective. How can a man of this age conclude that slavery is not a bad thing no matter the angle you look at it or is there any way that evil could be good looking at it from your own view? I need an answer.
Be wise and don�t be a fool like you just called the Nigerians,they know what they are doing and until your leaders decide to face reality things like this will never stop. Mark it.To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Life has principles that can never be changed, no man but God has that power, no science like you believe can do it. The Bible is very real my friend,they are not mere stories like you think. They happened to normal human being like me and you. Thank you very much for your concern anyway but do not lose opportunity because of another persons misfortune. Hoping to hear from you again as i still remain your humble claims agent.

Regards,
Zeeshan

Victoria Secretary:
Quote:
My Dear

You cannot take everyone to be the same, if you are not the right person i was surposed to forward this bank draft to his address please don't border.

Benard Smith:
Quote:
Dear Micheal Rotch,
I am quite startled about your reply to my request to assist me get my funds safely to your country for investment.
it is unfortunate that you have bad experience with Nigeria people but fortunately i am not a Nigeria.
I have every document to prove beyond doubt that this transaction is 100% genuine.
Please get back to me if you are ready to assist me.
Benard

Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a few hundred lads pictures of their momma and daddy (animal porn from Google image search):

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lads weigh in:

Mrs Maribel Tango:
Quote:
Dear Michael Rotch ,

Your email is well understood.
Nigeria is a country popularly known as demonic and scamers. every one all over the wold knows that they are not good.

But my own issue is very deferent.
i am not from nigeria niether my husband.
I am from bennin republic and that is where i am, really nigerians have been using the oppotunity of the lessprivilage ones to be scaming people . I my self i do recieve some atimes buy when i recieve such thing it makes me get more anoid.

Sir, realy i know it is very hard to trust me, like i told you at my first email i do not know you very well, and i am only trying to do things with trust. i am trying to let you know that my agitation is real. i have my husband pictures and other neccessay things that will make you to be more convienced. i can also give you the bank contact where this money for you to confirm.

if you can only give me chance to do things with you i will proove to you thr deference.
My duaghter is here with me and she is also sending her greetings.

i only want you to send me your phone number because i will like us to discuss every thing in details on phone, for the documents i have them all here with me safe and sound.

My regards to your family.

i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Mrs maribel and duaghter.

Michael Zumara:
Quote:
DEAR MICHAEL ROTCH.

Thank you for your mail and all the contents are well understood ,but i have to tell you that am not a nigerian niether do i pray to be like them ,due to nigerians are been known for what people think they are ,not like any other africans ,so dear i told you in my first mail am Sierra Leone so pls consider in your heart to help me in this hard conditions an faceing to enable me find my feet in life.
GOD bless you as i hear from you today.
michael zumara.

Sonia Kone:
Quote:
Did you hear yourself?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a few more trickle in, I'm sending about 1000 out tonight, so I hope to get some treats in my boxes tomorrow

from a dmwit lot lad [email protected]
Quote:
hello u won

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MUMU, YOU OWN FAMILY PAY ME TO SEND THIS COURSE TO YOU!
YOU MUM PAY FOR ME TO PUT YOU INTO CASKET. I AM DR. AHBID
UNDERTAKER.
I AM DEATH FOR YOU! SKULL AND CROSSBONES ONTO YOUR BODY.
I WILL HAVE MY OTHER BOIS DIG D HOLE WHERE U SPEND ALL ETERNITY.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.

ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA
CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN
NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR
GENERATION WILL BE WORKERS TO WASH THE DEAD WHITE MAN FOR NIARA.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND
YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU
MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A
COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON
AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A
LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT
YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL
REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN
COURSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD AGAIN AMEN.

I WILL BURY YOU BODY WITH VOODOO CHARMS.
TO TERORIZE U FOR ALL ETERNITY
BEFORE I BURY U BODY, I THROW SNAKE AND FIRE ANTS INTO YOU CASKET.
YOU BE BITEN AND ON FIRE FOREVER.
I AM DR. UNDERTAKER AND YOU WILL FEAR ME.

IBUZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA
MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU,
ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM
AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO
NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA

NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI
AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .
SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU .
NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO
IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM
UTO NKE UKU.

VOODOO COURSE ONTO YOU FOREVER.
COURSE IS FROM YOU OWN FAMILY, AND ALL YOU VILLAGE.
ALL HATE YOU BASTERD MONSTER BOI!
SOON YOU WILL MEET THE UNDERTAKERS KNIFE.

USSMAN

THE BLACK AXE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU had written in this email may it happen to all your families and extended as your families is unless you had never touched dollar inyour life and i confirmed until you life now that the next time you collected dollar as from today that you read this message will be ur last day of recieving money .

idiot black mad man,

i need your head at shrine cos is not working good in the street pls do me a favour cut your in fornt of your mum and let her realize you are born for disgrace,.......

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU, AND YOUR GENERATION PERISH IN THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL. AND JUST IN
CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW, I WILL SURELY BE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER VERY SOON, WHEN I
AM IN THE ACT OF FUCKING HER, I WILL RECORD IT ON TAPE AND SEND A COPY TO,
OKAY? IN THE MEAN TIME, SHE CAN GO ON WITH HER FLITING AROUND WITH YOUR
FATHER'S FRIENDS. BASTARD!!!

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh 'tiz the start of the month, and already I have 84 verified (as of 2 mins ago) scams email addresses. These are a lucky dip lot, I think the majority were Next of Kin.

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic