SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who had a lad called, "" , he was expecting a shipment from my couriers back in February and was supposed to collect it in early March?

He mailed me again today over a month later, saying:

Quote:
Subject: Re: my parcel

Has you sent the parcel back to the sender ?

His tracking page has been recycled and being used for another lad since then, so if you are still in contact with this lad, what do you want me to tell him about his shipment?

I could tell him it's still at stores waiting for collection, and that his tracking page is now used for another persons shipment.

This was my last email to him on March 9th:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

As you are well aware after our prvious communications, your shipment is for "COLLECTION ONLY" ,from Airport, the reason you have to collect it, is as you know, because your were hidden inside the briefcase that was sent to you.

Those items were not declared by the sender, nor did the sender pay insurance for these items, money sent via couriers has to be sent in a secure security box, not hidden inside briefcases to avoid paying insurance
fees, as a result of that, the insurance is now null and void, and the shipment was offloaded at Airport, Ivory Coast, this shipment is now for COLLECTION ONLY by the receiver, .

By law, we cannot take money from your shipment to use to send to you, you are completely missing the whole point, your shipment is NOT BEING SENT ANYWHERE, your only option, as you have known from the start, is to collect it yourself from Bouake airport, and as I have told you before, if you do not collect it, it will be classed as an ABANDONED SHIPMENT, and in tht case, we will sell the mobile phone at public auction.

Obviusly, the money made from selling the phones will be nowhere near enough for us to recover all of the demurrage fees my company has paid to store your shipment since February 1st 2007, so we shall also take a large amount of the $20,000 that was sent to you, which we can do by law to recover our demurrage fees, your shipment has cost a lot of demurrage all the time you have not collcted it, every day there is a fee and then interest on those fees, so you must collect it soon or the majority of your $20,000 will be swallowed up in demurrage and interest payments, when are you collecting your shipment?

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a thread on this somewhere, 'potter' is the hopeless D4n D4nnino, who is Roy Cr0pper's adopted 'son'. He has been Anna Lynne J3ction's claims agent for months, she won a BMW Mercedes in his lottery.

She stole money from her orphange to send him, sadly the money was offloaded in B0uake. Dan wouldn't travel to Abuja for a trial for Manchester United and �10,000 per week, so I'd given up on him traveling at all.

He scams very sporadically, and resorts to outright begging, I think he is a student and wannabe 419er.

Today I got this:
Quote:
Has the courier company sent themoney back to you?

I replied:
Quote:
NO

Do you even read your emails?
The courier company seized the money and said only you could pick it up.

Bother them about it.

It was in 'huge' font, but I cant get that to work at the moment.

Anyway, that is why he has bothered you about it, SP. Feel free to invite him to B0uake. Very Happy

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, cheers Roy, he must have read your reply as he has just mailed me again, all he said was:

Quote:
Ok courier what will i do now

I have mailed him pretty much wat I told him before, which is to collect it from Bouaket:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

As you are already aware, your shipment is being held in the stores at airport, and is still awaiting collection by you from there.

As your money and goods were seized for being incorrectly sent, I now have to issue you with a security code number, the number is "".

You are the only person apart from Mxxxxx Couriers who knows that security code, please write it down and keep it in a safe place, as you will have to give that number to the stores manager when you collect your money and goods from, .

Please also bring a copy of your original "bill of lading" that I sent to you, present the bill of lading and security code number "", if you have ID, please bring that along with you, if you do not have ID, as is often the case with citizens in Africa, that is not a problem, simply presenting your bill of lading and the security code number will be enough to release your shipment to you, all you will have to do is sign your name and date on the stores docket, there are no fees for you to pay at this stage.

What date do you intend to collect your shipment on?

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a keeper, this is just today. He thinks Roy is his adopted dad, and has something to do with a famous football team...

Quote:
Dad please Now i need to make this payment to this man he is disturbing me please just send the money to Uk
$5,000USD please
Name Dan Claudy
please Dad i need to make this payment to this man he is my uncle please
Dad i know i have let you down but please consider me as a son Dad i plead with you i'm sorry
Your son
Dan

Quote:
Send me his disturbing emails and I will deal with it.

You know my rules about my money. I must go, we are buying Wayne
Rooney a new car for his goals last night.

Do you want his old car?

Dad

Quote:
Oh Dad,
Thats why i love you too much yes i want his old car you just help me send it to nigeria ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Dad thanks alot i dont really know how to thank you for this
can you send it today
so i send you my address

Quote:
oooooooooooh Dad a heavy thanks to you
and please Dad can you help me transfer that fund i can't wait to Enjoy manchester United please i need this please i can't wait to come to England you make me very happy this day Dad
i Can't wait to come to England please

Quote:
Oh Dad i cant wait to come UK this is really really amazing i can't believe it Dad please i want to come to UK

I have to think of somewhere (in)convenient to send him Mr Potato Head's old car, you can guess what sort it is... Laughing Clue, I just sent him a bigger version of my current avatar pic

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ PMSL...I wonder what Roo would think of you giving away his Caddy SUV... Laughing Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing @ Roy, he has replied, and in reply to my question of what date do you intend to collect your shipment, he says:

Quote:
Please when i'm ready i will just let you know please i promise you

Well, that's really helpful to me Rolling Eyes

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical of him, I told you he was hopeless. He sent me a note from his mum once. Rolling Eyes

He has sent me his address in Benin City, so I can send him the car, and asked me to use a courier that will deliver it to him (I told you he was lazy!). Sadly the car will only get as far as Tin Can Island, Lagos.

Does your company deliver cars, SP?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does your company deliver cars

Perhaps you should get Titanic insurance in case the car sinks.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Does your company deliver cars, SP?

Of course we can deliver cars, we deliver anything at all, it will really cheer him up to know you are using the same couriers again Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll tell him tomorrow, when I get back from Weatherfield docks. He'll be so pleased. Laughing I bet he's told half the village that he's getting Spud's car by now!

I think I may put it on the cheaper 'slow' boat, that stops at all ports between Weatherfield and Lagos. We just need to put another port in the tracking page every few days, though he needs help to track anything. ITV5? Zero answers. 24 times. Rolling Eyes

Eventually we can send him to Tin Can Island, with some very iffy paperwork. The seamugu recommends annoying the Police there. Razz

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Oh yes, you can be sure it will stop at every port via Australia to Lagos Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That should keep him anxious for a while, with a safari at the end hopefully.

Quote:
Hello Dad,
Good morning Dad please if you have send the car you'll send me the courier slip Thanks Dad I'm really happy

@SP, excellency could you oblige with a docket / bill of lading or whatever?
We need a ship name. MV Eater? SS Shiver? SS Risky Free?
You'll make a mugu very happy. Razz

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing, I still have his last bill of lading, do you want me to use the same names and addresses on it again as with the other one?

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP

Same adress as before, different name. I have his scam emails with the same IP, now I have confirmed his adress, its a shame I have no faith in the EFCC or local plod to do anything about him.

Quote:
Hello Dan,

The car is on the SS Shiver, leaving from Weatherfield docks. I will send a scan of the logbook and Bill of Lading later when I get time.

We are travelling to Liverpool tomorrow, we have an away match at Everton, but I'll try and send you the details before I go.

I didn't know it took so long for a ship to go to Africa, but it will get there in the end.

Can you drive? I never asked.

Be Good,

Dad

I have the logbook, I need the last owner's address shopping in. I'll post it in 'help & tips' if you could do the bill of lading and set up a tracking number, SS Shiver can get under way....

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ok, I will knock the bill of lading up shortly.

[edit]

Roy, you have PM with the bill of lading and the new tracking number, your lad has a long wait, delivery is May 27th, unless there is an accident of some sort whilst at sea Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What could possibly go wrong? Laughing

Thanks to SP for the Bill of Lading and tracking, as he won't want to compromise his courier service, we won't all be able to track it online, so we'll have to update on this thread when the status changes.

Thanks also to Windypops, who has added Wayne's details to the car's fake logbook. CLICK FOR EXPLANATION

I have also sent him a scan of Spud's autograph, scanned from a card which will be in the glovebox. Anytime soon, Dan will be spitting goatburger when he realises who the Couriers are... Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi Dan,

I enlcose the car logbook, as well as the Bill of Lading.

The tracking info slip says:

The tracking number is:

1682xxxxxxxx

The sender (and recipient) can track his shipment here:

www.(SP's dodgy website)

I must go, the coach is leaving for Liverpool. Wayne says good luck with the car, he hopes you enjoy it.

Dad

@SP, the tracking doesn't work yet, have we left Weatherfie1d Docks?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Sorry mate, I had to make a new tracking number yesterday, and I forgot to add it to the javascript on the tracking page Embarassed, the number I gave you yesterday is now working correctly.

The car has left the docks, tracking page shows as Very Happy:

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Left Weatherfie1d ?
Roy, it didn't even make it out of Rosserman Street. Gail 'the wail' and 'C'mon' Eileen brought the whole place to a stand still in one of their classic confrontations. No traffic in or out for days.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SS Shiver?
Hmmm.....

You just can't be too careful these days.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DAD I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU DAD I'M REALLY HAPPY DAD
THANK YOU DAD BUT DAD I WANT TO COME TO UK AND START MAKING A CAREER DAD PLEASE
BUT I'M REALLY REALLY HAPPY

He's calmed down now, he's even using lower case.

Quote:
Hello Dad when will the car come to nigeria

I told you he was too dumb to track anything.

Quote:
Dear Dan,

Do you know how to track a consignment?, you click on the link I sent
you, then when you are asked, you put in the tracking number. At the
moment the page says this:

Receivers Name

Mr Dan Danin0

Tracking number

16829xxxxxxx

Ship date Apr 27th 2007
Delivery date May 27th 2007

Destination

No 4 Marin4 Street
off Upper Missi0n Road
New Benin
Benin City
Edo State, Nigeria

Service type Sea Freight

Despatch Location
Roy Cr0pper
Roy's R0lls
Victoria St
Weatherfie1d, Lancs, UK

Content Aston Martin DB5 motor car Reg BMT 216 A
Status In transit

Date Activity

Apr 26th 2007 Shipment collected from sender

Apr 26th 2007 Shipment in transit to port of Weatherfield

Apr 26th 2007 Shipment in transit from port of Weatherfield
aboard the ship, "SS Shiver", bound for destination port of, Tin Can
Island, Lagos Nigeria, via Australia Shocked

I hope that this helps.

Dad

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid boy wants everything as usual. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dan to me

Can't the courier deliver it to my house and i'm i the person to collect it from the island or they will deliver it to my house?
and please Dad i'll like to be in contact with Rooney and Ronaldo i love this guys too much please Dad
From your son

Quote:
Roy Cr0pper to dan

You will have to email the courier Dan, I don't know, I only sent it.

Wayne and Christian are very private people, even I don't have an
email for them. Sometimes I wonder if they know how, sorry

Dad

Quote:
Ok Dad

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has his begging bowl out again today. Like me he's not happy about last night's defeat by the beastly Italians. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Dad i dont really know what they played yesterday look at how my friend mock at me yesterday the truth i'm telling you the truth please Dad do you have david beckham contact address
and please Dad i want to open a phone store and laptop store please Dad i want you to help me to buy some and send it for me so i can start just a little bussiness
i'm very angry that we did not get the champions league it make me look sad

Quote:
Dear Dan,

We are all in a very bad mood today son, not your fault, they played rubbish.

David is just moving out of his home in Spain to LA, so I don't have
his home address at the moment. His email addess is
[email protected].

You are begging again, lad, stop it.

I sent you a bleeding sports car, isnt that enough?

Now I can bait him as Becks, though that does imply he can read, and use a computer. Far fetched, I know, but Dan is very stupid.

Any news of the SS Shiver, SP your excellency?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I will update the tracking today, giant octopus attack? Not that he will notice that Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, SP was it this one?

also:

Do your couriers have Kraken insurance?

He's still being a whiney beggar, a bit of tracking would do him good.

Quote:
Dear Dad
I know you tried ,but i just want to open a shop at list be doing that liitle bussiness to enable me get some money and keep my self busy Dad
please just need this one please i know you have really tried aemough for me Dad

Dan has also written to David Beckham. He sent him his 'refugee format'..

Quote:
Yada yada yada my father was having a Gold company in Ghana and he was a very prosperous man and so he was having a crafty brother and he dont know,along the way my uncle Mr richard he live in Ghana too he was jealous that my father was the richest in their family so he now planned with higher killers and gave them my dad picture and they now trace my dad to his office and kill him and collected all his money and sold the Gold company and he was not still satisfied so he now planned too and he killed my mom with a drink and he poisin the drink an he now gave my mother and my mom drank it unknowly and she died it was now remainig me.

yada yada yada if you have anyjob you want me to do or if you can tell your church to help me out or anyway you which to help me yada yada

Cruel Uncle also stole the family punctuation...

I'm sure Mr Beckham will thing of something............

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan sent me a short email today, try looking on the tracking page, idiot Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Subject: my parcel

which day i'm a going to get my car delivered to my house?

I have updated the tracking page to say:

Quote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic