SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 'Doc W1ll1am' due to have another try today. Has instructions to emphasise who she is and insist on speaking to the 'Rev'.

Be 'kind'!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should probably let you know that the first payment was picked up as you told Mr. freem4n. I told him today that I try to make a bank transfer to his account in China and it failed because the information he gave me was invalid. Now my character is pretty upset. I wasted trip to the local credit union for nothing. This guy better get his act together, I'm a very busy and prominent attorney with many cases to deal with.

I'm not sure when he is going to get that $26,000. Twisted Evil

And thanks for taking those calls for me.

vpmanchester wrote:
And It seems that Benson and Berkley are still the most wanted by thier faithful lads.

Berkley's lad Mark has gone from his raving and swearing the other day to 'I love you' at the end of our chats puke now that he can smell da money! Rolling Eyes
http://media.putfile.com/Markfreeman23Mon
http://media.putfile.com/markFreeman1
http://media.putfile.com/marktextmsg
http://media.putfile.com/MarkPanic

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not had the time to take any meaningful calls today so you will have to blame the 'network' just like the lads do Wink There has been over 70 calls in today and most are '1 bells' and I was too busy to play the game..so I just let them build thier stress levels.

And surprisingly enough adam12 your lad has been trying very hard to get thru ..now I know why Laughing Laughing ahh well he is always hanging up on me and blaming the network...so turn about is fair play innit!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@septic yes I remember your lad asking for the Rev, he was most ignorant and when i (politely) asked him what his business was he hung up on me. about a 30 second call for the tight-fisted twat with no manners. So I dunno why he is complaining he cannot even hold a normal conversation and whilst I am just doing my job by trying to find out if he is on your 'cleared' list of people of whom you will speak to..or sumfin like that Twisted Evil

Berkely your mark is after you again/still and he is promising me money now he is just so over joyed that the payment is fourth comming and I am his best friend in the whole wide world...he says he is sending me 1000 (� or $ i fergit) so I tell him that will be handy for my final sex change operation..flew right over his head..so I start describing abit more and nothing..nadda...yes yes he is still very happy that I am helping him out so much Shocked no matter what I do to try and freak him out..he hears nothing but the sound of money!!
http://media.putfile.com/Markhostingchange

Me being 'helpful' for a promising gold dust purchase. Lad Fofana
http://media.putfile.com/FofanaGoldDust

Not really understanding this lad, it sounds like he is asking for 'Kirk' but then refers to 'her' so he must be looking for a female..but they always mix up thier baiters anyway. Nothing of substance here and I even refer to HIM as if he is a female and he does not mind.
http://media.putfile.com/4KirkFemale

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank VP great news, I will continue with my excellent purchase.
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your efforts, VP. How am I expected to do business with people who cannot effectively communicate?

I'll await the expected email before I dream up the next move.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Septic this is the few seconds of convo we had on the 24th March. as you can hear he is not one for idle chatter...or any kind of communication as far as that goes. So him saying that he has tried...I dont think so! Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/Rev24mar

flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should start to get calls for Jen Derbender. If I could make a special request, please don't be me, please be a co-worker or a secretary or a sister or something, and pretty please be extra-specially insolent. With sugar on top. Smile

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jen
Sure thing, I do not usally play the 'you' part, I rather play the 3rd party and play it by ear. It is best that you do not mention me and then after they call I will fill in who I am. If they ask for the 'secratary..wife..sister' sometimes I assume that role it really depends on the lad and I depend on them to feed me the info I need..heck I cannot remember my own name let alone who they are and who they belong too.

Have them call during business hours GMT time, that is the best time to catch me and weekends are variable depending on the weather.

cheers
vp

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks VP - listened to that 'snippet', he hardly tried at all - twat! Hardly worthy of my considerable negotiation skills. Don't these people understand that I'm a busy 'rev'?

No word back from them yet but they'll get some heavy flack if/when they do!

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, I might be sending your way soon, wanting to talk to about the estate of - he's going to think he's talking to a Lad maybe. Please play it close to the chest as Mr Owens' secretary. You can't give out any details, because you don't know this case too well, Mr Owens is a busy man, can't be too careful, and so on.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be sending a couple of lads your way. Be on the lookout for Lads asking for P@ul En1s Burn5 and Cl@ude F1scher

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I may be abit late but....
Chris Issacs...Safari noon today

lemme know what to do, he wants a piccy as it has not d/l properley Laughing so wants a description of him to meet at bank

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another likely 'lad' heading your way! 3mmanu3l for Charl13 Cr0k3r. He's been 'in negotiation' for almost four weeks and is getting impatient (even desperate!). He's already tried my own 'service' number several times. He could very likely try the 'alternative' number.

Meanwhile, the 'Rev' was very annoyed about the cavalier attitude of the 'Doc's' personal assistant and not waiting for the call to be passed through to him! Try again was the instruction!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Mr. Issacs was assaulted (and robbed) Surprised walking from the Hotel to the bank. At the airport waiting for a plane. If only F0fana got off his ass to meet him. We may not be doing any more business in Ghana, unless off course he grovels and proves his standing as a correct businessman.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wanna
Ahhh yes, poor Foufoo has had a hard time today, and has now taken to hanging the phone up when he hears my lovely voice. I was most professional and unhelpful to his plight as i could possibly have been..although assulted and robbed is abit far fetched..you should seek proof of medical records for pain n suffering reimbursement Wink
http://media.putfile.com/foufoo1
http://media.putfile.com/foufoo2
http://media.putfile.com/foufoo3

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks VP, he is becoming a bother, slap at will.

[/quote] THAT MR CHRIS ISAACS WAS ASSAULTED AND
ROBBED BY SOME UNKNOWN CRIMINALS HERE IN GHANA.THIS IS REALLY
UNFORTUNATE.PLEASE ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY AND CONCERN.

THE REASON WHY MR CHRIS ISAACS WAS ASSAULTED EASILY WAS PROBABLY BECAUSE HE
MIGHT HAVE MISTAKENLY AND
UNKNOWINGLY PASSED THROUGH AN AREA DOMINATED AND INFESTED BY VIOLENT
CRIMINALS WHO PREYED ON HIM AFTER NOTICING THAT HE IS A FOREIGNER WITH NO
TOURIST GUARD ACCOMPANYING HIM.HOW I WISH I WAS WITH HIM.HE WOULDN'T HAVE
FALLEN VICTIM TO THIS CRIMINALS WHO ASSAULTED AND ROBBED HIM TODAY.

NEVERTHELESS, WE MUST NOW LOOK FORWARD AND THINK OF HOW WE
CAN SEAL AND SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDE THE GOLD BUSINESS WE NOW HAVE ON HAND.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Doh! I got confused..I though the lad had received the beating...never mind me the blonde genes are kicking in Wink

He sure does not have much remose does he...I bet he just wants the wire transfer now and not be bothered about Chris Rolling Eyes I will treat him accordingly Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bait claims to have called your number yesterday but that he could not hear you.

"M0r_gan Adam Dani3L" looking for me.

He said he would keep trying to call me.
Remember, you're my "secretary" and I'm unavailable.

May I submit that you are an incompetent secretary who keeps transferring my call to the wrong extension? You can work on your different impressions each time he reaches the wrong extension! Twisted Evil
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There should be a lad contacting you regarding pictures and advertisments, again looking for a Pavl Bvrns.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may be getting a call from my lad Kingsley today, he may ask about laptop computers or he may ask about the forms I need to send him, either way keep him busy.

I got a voicemail from him yesterday which was nearly two minutes of him saying "hello? hello? hello?" repeatedly and nothing else. He seems to like repeating himself if thats any help?

He'll be asking for Chris Hunter (C.Hunter)
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I got a voicemail from him yesterday which was nearly two minutes of him saying "hello? hello? hello?" repeatedly and nothing else. He seems to like repeating himself if thats any help?

Not really as 98% of lads seem to like playing the 'hello' game, the networks in western Africa tend to be a little on the unstable side on a good day so I take advantage of that Laughing Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is so stupid, he knew it was a voicemail as he emailed me saying my phone was going straight to voicemail but he still left a two minute long message full of hellos on there! Maybe he thought I might actually answer or something.
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad thinks you are my mother

Thanks for your help

Kate
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Williams might be calling for or her boss .

The good barrister is convinced that our law office is fake because we never gave him a phone number before today. He's also concerned that our Western Union slip was fake because he wasn't smart enough to find the MCTN.

He's signed up for some verbal abuse, if you don't mind.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic