SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Love Olga

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
badboy0198
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am consolidating every thing here on Olga Kazakova

Here is the link to one of the pics, my vlad knows how to pick a hottie

Here is a voice mail Olga left me

http://members.419eater.com/~badboy0198/olga/olgamessage.wav

Here is the link to her fake passport

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108502

Here is where I have been keeping a log of whats going on.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107728

I am going start using this thread to make updates

Anyways, she's had a WUs3cur3 form since friday trying to get the MTCN
well, WUs3ecu3 is down, so I sent her to v3rifys3c. Ogla has been trying hard going on 5 days now
badboy0198
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I went to the Western Union office, you can see from my email to Olga, what the Western Union Man found out.

Quote:

Hi sweetheart

How are you? I am not doing very good today, My head is really spinning and my head hurts. Well I stopped at the Western Union Office today at lunch time, and I am very very confused and sad. This time it was a man at the counter at the Western Union office. He was not very friendly at all. In fact he was very mean to me. I felt like a small child being scolded by his parents for doing something bad. Well the mean man at the Western Union office got very angry with me, He checked on the money transfer and someone had already received the money. I told him that you tried several times to get the money but you could not.

Well he asked me to join him in his office, where he had his internet computer. The Western Union man made me feel so dumb and stupid. I really do not know very much about computers. And from his computer he made me login to my email account. He began reading my emails from you. I felt so humiliated as he was reading my emails. With each email the look on his face was becoming more angry.

Finally, he said that you were never in Moscow, and that all your emails came from Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk area. He claims you never left SVerdlovsk. Oh sweetheart, my head is spinning, but I said you are in Moscow with your friend Nataliya, living on the same street as the bank. He checked the WUSecure logs and someone did do a conversion of the encrypted MTCN to a 10-digit MTCN, again using a computer from around Yekaterinburg and cashed it at a bank there. The mean man at the Western Union office said that the IP address in your emails all come from SVerdlovsk. he made me feel so stupid, because I do not know anything about computers or IP Addresses. And he told me something esle I do not even understand. He said you are using a email program call "THE BAT!" I am so confused. what is THE BAT!.
The western Union man was wondering "what is a simple russian girl doing using a program like THE BAT!. I felt so dumb, not knowing an anwser. again, he said "this girl was never in Moscow". I was completely speechless.

He said everything was done properly, so there is no way I can get a refund.

The Western Union man actually wanted to put your name on the blacklist, but he needed me to fill out the form and make the request. I said I will think about it.

Oh honey I know this is not what you want to hear. Please tell me that it is the man at he Western Union office that is a liar. I do not want to be made like the fool. My heart breaks because i have some doubt that you played me like a fool.

Oh sweetheart, I have no money until my next pay day and you will not be able to come see me this week

Love, Marvin

here is Olga's reply

Quote:

Ok Marvin!
If you serious trusting the western union's office it's your choice. But i want to tell you that i don't know what the programm is BAT and why my letters from Sverdlovsk area!!!! I am not a a good troubleshooter and i can not answer on your questions. I want to ask you! Why you are showed all letters this man???!!!! Maybe he got your MTCN, find a Kasakova Olga and recieved the money??? Who knows!!!?? I really do not know what to do. I hoped on your support, your love and trust of course. So, i think i must to go back at my home town with all our crashed plans and my love to you. I wish you good luck in your future,
Olga

I am such a sucker, i send her a new security code for v3rifys3c, correcting her last name

Quote:

Maybe the Kazakova ,s not z ,was messing things up

here is new code for "Olga Kazakova", maybe the last name was messing things up

http://www.v3rifys3c.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5c7f5c58946f57d588806b5998ed310

Many women in Ukraine are stealing money from american men through
Western Union and Money Gram, The Western Union office here in Iowa
is very suspicious with money transfers to Ukraine or Russia. That is
why the Western Union office keeps making me use the Security
Verification. They wont let me use straight MTCN form. The Western
Union man still thinks you are not in moscow

I am going to find a new Western Union office once this transfer is over.

I miss you very much sweetheart
Marvin

well, she is back at it answering questions to get that MTCN number. I thought this vlad would tell me to shove it along time ago.
badboy0198
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyways, Olga tried 6 times last night to get the MTCN on ver-sec.

Quote:

Marvin hello,
it's me again. I want to let you know that not all
women in Russia and Ukraine are stealing money from
american man. And i want you to trust me!!! I need
your trust honey!!! Thank you that you changed my
second name. I did a print screen the window where i
am used the Verification transaction which you sent me
in last e-mail. Think you see that MTCN number don't
show all, i need 4 digit!!! Hope you see it. Therefore
i can not go to Western Union and recieve the money
without MTCN. I am understood, why are you going
to find another Western Union office.

Write me back asap and let me know what you think
about transaction. Maybe you can get a normal transfer
with normal MTCN and give it to me?
With love,
Olga

Olga is pretty savvy, she was able to get a print screen in 2 second window that flashes
here is the print screen
I embedded 3 greek letters and the paragraph symbol

it look like her fonts are not recognizing the greek letters, they are a funky W

Well, I changed two of the Greek letters to numbers and ask her to send another scan. Also she was suppose to fly to US today, so I asked for a new Flight schedule.

Quote:

Hi Olga

How are you doing? I hope you are having a nice day. It looks like you
are using Opera brower, I am wondering if russian fonts for Opera
messing it up, I tried running the web page, but it keeps telling me I
am from United States, Computer must be in Russia.

can you try one more time, with Opera, or maybe FireFox. A friend of
mine told me that FireFox is better at Russion font, but i am no
expert.

Send me screen print again, and I wil ask western union. I am so busy
today at work, I never got to take a lunch break to go down to Western
Union

I have a buddy that uses Opera alot, I will as him tonight.

It looks like you are not going to come this week, can you send me a
new Flight Schedule. I cancelled the hotel room in Des Moines, I will
rebook hotel once I get a new Fight Schedule

Write soon
Marvin
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't educate scammers in the ways we spot them. It may be funny as part of a bait, but anything that makes them smarter makes out work that much harder.

That being said, nice bait Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not educating my vlad, I want her/him to waste time downloading Firefox and installing it and running ver-sec all over again and then sending me a new screen print.

My so called buddy that knows Opera will tell me tonight that she needs Vista 1.2.1 or some other piece of non-existent software.

I am giving her false sense of hope, not educating her/him. I always play dumb with my vlad, its the Mean old Western Union guy that finds all this out. This is how I know they are hooked. I'll never hear from a vlad again, that knows hes been had, after the Mean Western Union email.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not educating my vlad

Quote:
He said you are using a email program call "THE BAT!" I am so confused. what is THE BAT!.
The western Union man was wondering "what is a simple russian girl doing using a program like THE BAT!. I felt so dumb, not knowing an anwser. again, he said "this girl was never in Moscow". I was completely speechless.

Quote:
Many women in Ukraine are stealing money from american men through
Western Union and Money Gram

You have to be careful not to give away any truths, even when they're surrounded by lies.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing with vlads, as opposed to lads, you have to keep them on the defensive, keep them wondering. vlads have a different mindset compared to lads, just my opinion. I like to be the one that is first to make the case someone is lying, and that it is not me lying. vlads have an uncanny way, at times, of calling you the liar and getting you to prove all. Two things I try to do to vlads first, be the first to mention a sick relative, and be the first to call them a liar, but not directly. I think Olga tried to call me a liar at leaast once, i just ignored it.

At some point I want to call their bluff. you have to start planting doubts along the way somewhere. I always tell them about The Bat! in a roundabout way. Its another nuisance to them, if they have to stop using The Bat! to write to me, which is the case for my vlad. Now he has to go through the aggervation of logging into yahoo web page. I have been ask several times by vlads on how I knew they were using The Bat!. I just say the Western Union man told me so, I never tell the vlad about using yahoo, email headers, apelord, or dns411

Also lately vlads havent been questioning my using all these convoluted security codes. "Why do we have to use the security code?, just send MTCN" "I can't because of all these thieving girls"

He/She must have asked me a dozen times "just send plain 10-digit MTCN." Well, I can't send you the regular 10-digit MTCN, "too many bad apples spoiled the pot for you honey", at least thats what the mean old western union man said.

Once WU enters the story I always start the con with the nice western union lady, she was so helpful, she was so nice, helping me fill out WU forms, both of us clueless to the ways of the world. Later on, its a gender switch, now its the Mean Old Western Union Man that's seen all, knows all, and tells all. Its just another variation of good cop/bad cop. I have found that the 3rd person good cop/bad cop routine works well on vlads.

At least for this vlad, he is conditioned and resigned to using ver-sec. Hopefully Ihave laid the groundwork to never have to send him a MTCN. He/she's been doing this since Friday.

Anyways, on with the story, my vlad downloaded Firefox and ran ver-sec 22 times last night. here is her email and lastest Screen shot

Quote:

Hi Marvin,
i'm loaded the Mozilla Firefox and it not help me to
get the MTCN from Transaction site. I don't know what
to do. I sending you print screen again honey. Maybe
you will can to do something for help me, because i
think that i will not get MTCN myself. only 2 numbers missing,
Can you to ask western union office to give you MTCN?
Or maybe you can send money for me yourself, different way,
MoneyGram? Try to do something honey, i still disappointed and
hope that everything will be alright. Write me back
when you will get it. I love you and trust you Marvin,
Kisses,
Yours Olga

I know it takes about 5 mins for each ver-sec try I have set up and she ran it 22 times

I am still trying to decide on next email, i am in no hurry. plus I havent talked to my so called buddy about Opera yet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic