SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New member, first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ojn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One day is lot long, don't worry. He probably just can't afford the internet cafe, or it's closed. Since most of them don't bait from home, it can take a while for them to answer.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ojn ^ yes, aside from Accra, most of the NetCafes seem to be closed on Sundays--maybe they're all in church atoning for the previous 6 days of scamming--then it's back to business on Mondays. The rascals are experts when it comes to quoting Bible chapter & verse as it applies to YOU helping them out.

@inna--^^give it more time, as ojn^ sez, by all means. Don't act anxious for a reply. Odds are your lad will get back to you with the standard excuses and apologies for the delay. If it's malaria, hotel bills, sick relative etc you might get hit up for emergency funds for about $200. Ignore it all and blithely send your regards to the lads' family. They'll learn fast what works and what doesn't with you. Ignore those fast-cash pleas.

BTW, that you have a 'secretary' is the perfect 3rd wedge for you to play 3 roles as the target maga, his wife, and the bimbo he is having extra office time with. You can be the divorce lawyer too--I've played all 4 parts in the same bait.
Point is, don't paint yourself into a corner--always plan ahead how you can twist the bait to take it in other directions. You control the bait, not the other way around.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yippeeee! He just replied:

Sent : April 24, 2007 9:51:57 AM
To : [email protected]
Subject : RE: Your phone number is not working!

i will call the number you today.

Paging VP Manchester, paging VP Manchester, expect a call today!!

Last edited by Inna Phiggzaye on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a minor point Inna, but I would obscure your Lads e-mail addy and name when you post in mid-bait. He may already be being baited, which is fair enough, but some total noob could blunder in and interfere out of complete ignorance.

99.9% of us are friendly and decent, but now and again someone will stumble in and take the opportunity to have fun at your expense. The risk is small, but I always say, no matter how small the risk, don't take it if you don't have to.

We don't need his name and e-mail to enjoy what you're posting.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Pyle. I've made the edits to my post, as you suggested.

My "phone number pimp" is on board, expecting the call today. I'll keep everyone posted once I get more news.
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear god!! Hotmail is a sieve of personal information.

**deletes hotmail account**

Thanks for the heads up all!
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my lad twigged. Sad

I'll try again.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try the same one a few different times, from a few different e-mails boxes. Try different approaches to see what works. You may even "double-team" a lad by yourself, taking two different approaches simultaneously to gauge the lad's response.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually like giving the lads TTY (teletype) numbers of public places. These numbers are access numbers for the deaf. When a lad calls, it doesn't sound like an answering machine, nor a fax machine. It just kinda bleeps and blops. The good part is he's getting charged for the connection instead of an empty ring. You can always tell him to wait longer since the call is being forwarded to your mobile.

I know it's tough waiting for the lads to respond. I'm waiting for my first trophy in 3 years (yeah, I just got back into baiting) and I'm a bit anxious. I've got a pretty dumb lad at my end. I'll probably try for a safari with him Twisted Evil

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bungo^^

Like a rhinestone cowboy and Wichita lineman heading to Phoenix, you know your stuff. The lads have no clue as to how to deal with the deaf. Such are the dreams of the every-day housewife.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! TTY, good idea, I never thought of that one!

He wrote me back, demanding I call him. I'm about to swtich e'mail addresses to a more private host, and maybe introduce another character to this play, but am awaiting input from my mentor on the next best move to take.

Thanks all!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A terse response like that is not a good sign Inna. I could always call him but Lads can fall in love with the phone and will drivel on for hours about nothing even when the reception makes it impossible to hear them. So I save it for, either must do reassurance, or if I plan something evil.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still around. persisting that I call him with his one line e'mails.

A new number every single time.

Is someone busting this lad's phone, perhaps? Twisted Evil
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called, but couldn't hear "me"... he said he would keep trying and his tone has changed considerably.

I'll give him a few days of wasted calls before I reply by e-mail and change the direction of this bait completely. Am working on next steps with my mentor.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic