SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When is a bait successful

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
billyboy64
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. New guy here. I was just wondering: When do you consider a bait a success?

I'm on my third attempt now (first 2 lasted less than a week), and this one has been going on for about 4 weeks now.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally define it as a success when I can waste any amount of their time. Each and every bait is unique and a learning experience for me, so no matter what, 1 week or 1 month+, I consider it a success.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are all successful if you waste lad's time.. Time with a baiter = less time with a victim.. If you can get him off his butt and down to the local moneygram office even better for a start. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Well said.

It depends on your goal going into the bait. If you've wasted the lad's time, and he doesn't realize he's being baited, then it's a success. If you can get him to travel internationally, send you death threats, and then still come back for more, well, then....that's the icing on the cake. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I particularly enjoy v3r1fys3c, as it gives you a VERY good idea of exactly how much time was wasted. That and it is fire-and-forget.

I'm considering actually just giving them the damn login number, though, as my percentage is NOT good for long session replies.

Most lads give up before they even hit 20, the lazy bastards.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time you waste is worth while. They may not seem like succesful baits to you, but they are. As others have said, wasted time on their part is a plus for you. And they are good practice. If you keep them for a couple of weeks, you get their hopes up a little I'm sure. You'll eventually find that mugu that just won't let go.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I consider this one a success.. After 200 emails from Lotto lad over two months..

Quote:
Please this has taken its toll on my health and its beginging to cause serious high blood pressure.Please i do not want to go like this if you are certain that you are my friend will you want me to die of stroke before you send back the money i paid on your behaalh.

Please get back to me on this issue as i am actually getting hypertensive every minute

If he thinks he's suffering now wait until main char gets killed in car crash and accountant takes over and starts the road to hell all over again.. Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BillyBoy- you may want to ask for a mentor. They can monitor your baits and make helpful suggestions that will keep the show on the road for many weeks!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 weeks and 3 trips to WU, my first is about over. I hate to see this one die on me but I dont know how to keep it going.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What no moneygram trips? He's still got a ways to go..

Tell him you're having difficulty with WU is there another way you can get money to him. Cool

As long as you keep mentioning money they will respond. Laughing

Jolly Roger

Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chipmunk thinks that any time wasted by Lads on you is success in general.

However, Chipmunk is also looking for specific goals in each bait, and rates personal success on achieving said goals.

And isn't it nice when both come together!

Thanks what Chipmunk thinks.

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey wanamaker that's no way to behave Wink

It appears I married my Lad and he is intending me to have his babies. If I were female I'd be menopausal, so I have no idea how he got these ideas.

I am also arguing with Lad Interpol over who will torture my fantasy scammer the best, them or the EFCC.

If you enjoy the wildside we have ways that can be taught to the appreciative Laughing and I don't drink either.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wanamaker wrote:
2 weeks and 3 trips to WU, my first is about over. I

No, don't give up. You'll think of something. Post a little bit about your bait and people will give you ideas.

I have a phone lad that is going to hit 260 emails tomorrow and we are in the 6th week. I am far from through with him. They say phone lads are difficult to get off script this one has had to make up several other people, now I am refusing to send the money until his "boss" personally emails me to aplogize and tell me the other lazy person was fired. He has to set up a couple more email addresses now to support these lies and I get more email addys to kill.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a payback (bank draft) for an alleged "favor" with a courier fee up front. Today the lad did another dissapointing run to WU, but no response yet.
He has been advising me how to deal with my dishonest, drunken, adultering, stupid secretary all along.

I sent this one to see if I can keep him in it.

To: victoria secretary <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:57:37 -0700
This message is not encrypted, and is not digitally signed .

My Dear Greetings, We are in Las Vegas

I am so sorry. My sneaky little secretary stole your money and made
a funny receipt.
I hope thats not illegal in Nigeria, I don't want to get you in
trouble.
She told me just now. What am I going to do with her?

Dont worry! I forgive her!

She hit the JACKPOT for 7.2 million dollars last night! We
are getting married tomorrow. I need to keep my hands on her and
all that money.

We bought a Ferarri Car to replace the honda saloon car, we are
going to Hollywood.

I guess we dont need senator Marks money anymore, maybe you can
keep it.
If you think of a way to cheat him out of it let me know how to
help you.

We still have to figure out what to do about Eilene's husband, any
suggestions?

I have to figure out ways to spend all her money, thank you so
much for your participation and sound advice.

Best Wishes, Ete' Chitendye

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:51:35 -0700 victoria secretary
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Okay My Dear Good
>
>Bye Bye
>
>
>---sucker wrote:
>
>> My Dear, Here it is. She had to make a new one. I
>> hope you
>> appreciate what I have done. She had the reciept in
>> her sweaty
>> little pants.
>>
>> We are driving to Las Vegas now to spent that money
>> you are sending.
>>
>> Bye Bye, Ete'
>>
>> Please hurry up with that Bank Draft!
>>
>>
>> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:16:41 -0700 victoria
>> secretary
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> My Dear,
>> >The bank have refused to pay unless you make the
>> payment with the
>> >receievers name i gave you!
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Miss Victoria.
>> >
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO there is no such thing as a successful bait. All you hope for is to waste as much of their time as possible, screw with their minds and hope that whilst you are engaged with them, they are not screwing innocent people. Trophies are a bonus. We may win the occasional battle but we ain't winning the war. That doesn't stop us carrying on the fight though.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you having fun?
___ Y ___ N

Are you wasting the lad's time?
___ Y ___ N

Are you baiting safe?
___ Y ___ N

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above, you're a success. Go sign up for a mentor, read the FAQ's, etc.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
saltire
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
IMHO there is no such thing as a successful bait. All you hope for is to waste as much of their time as possible, screw with their minds and hope that whilst you are engaged with them, they are not screwing innocent people. Trophies are a bonus. We may win the occasional battle but we ain't winning the war. That doesn't stop us carrying on the fight though.

I think that is a very honest and realistic point of view. Personally I consider a bait sucessfull if the lad spends his money. That is where it really hrts them.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel that as long as I keep them on the hook for more then a week then it is succesful. Getting photographs of them doing wacky things (especially while naked outdoors) is always a plus, not to mention the countless forms they fill in for me as well as travelling to various Money Transfer agencies only to be denied any payment.

Wasting their time is essential, and getting them to pay (for long distance phone calls, internet cafe's, having to print out over a dozen forms) is also a plus that contributes to succesful baits.
father Miguel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been doing this for almost ten years, I have tried many "Modalities" and have had a lot fun with these sleazeballs, I have run some for over six months and waisted a lot of their time and money but lately I have done more in the area of trying to expose them and reveal their dirty deeds to potential victims and police forces in the area, where they have hijacked some-body's bank account. I try to get them to reveal as much information as I can, so I can investigate further.

It is also good to work one Lad against another.

The only real success is to get them off the street and in jail. Of course that is almost impossible for us to do but it sure is worth a try.
Sidney
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently finished my first full bait. Did it with the invaluable help of a mentor (Krona) who gave me some very useful advice.
Success? I didn't get a trophy pic, just some pics of a model he got from the web. I'm pretty sure that at no stage of the bait did he actually get off his ass in the internet cafe as I couldn't even get him to go to the WU office no matter how hard I tried.
Did I have fun? Hell yes!
I let my imagination run riot with some of the complete and utter crap that I fed this dickhead. I had a great time sitting there with my girlfriend thinking up insults we could throw at him and loved every minute.
It was certainly a success as far as I am concerned.
Published it here in case you fancy a nosey:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108209
Sidney out.
Northern Light
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I consider it a success when my scammer spends most of his latest email commiserating with me after I was recently attacked by a walrus. Very Happy
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the help, signed up for a mentor, I think a lunatic suits my style. I dont want to PM the lads but i do enjoy firing off a few real time, on the fly, subtle slaps when I catch them online.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as I am having fun, that's a success. To Me, it's just a free SIMS game.

Edit: one too many capital letters

Last edited by Herb Sewell on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the AI is better in Sims. Very Happy
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you are wasting their time it is successful. Any time wasted on you might just potentially save an innocent person losing money.

Any time they drop a real potential victim because they are acting like a "baiter" is a real victory.

Anything else is a bonus.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic