SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Opus Dai Templar:The Third task/ Opus Dai Vs TWAT (pics)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go with a medium slap combined with a slight twisting motion. How can he question you at this late stage?
Looks like he just wants re-assuring at this time of internal crisis. A bit about Peter when he was questioning his religion might help.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

2'Father please why is it that my third task have to be here in my country, and the two photos you sent earlier the name
of the document saved was Gbenga,why did they took that kind of photos where they stood and saved it with their name?

I will patiently waiting for your kind response so that I can proceed with my journey and also which of them
you will like me to go either the one in Lagos or the one in Benin

Your son Isaac.

Your mugu seriously wants to go on a safari. I think maybe he should go to Benin, and even better if you could get him to take a detour first Laughing
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should hurry him along so that he can go to the pyrimid while the TWAT lads are still on safari.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That is what I am trying for. I don't know how long the TWAT mugus
will be in Ghana Laughing

I sent him a big time slap. for questioning the power of the Opus Dai Laughing
I have to see how he reacts and sends a reply. Meantime the Vatican will be rejecting the squire's outfit. The Pope is not into table cloths Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
Does anyone know of a top University in Italy. Nothing but the best for my mugu.

A real university?

Are you seeking a theological university or a traditional university?

May want to look at , which is a free university - applicants submit essays, and those that pass get to go to school and live there for free.

[/b]
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what you guys are on to his TV is smallish (though probably pretty new) and his phone/fax and laptop are on the floor (he has no furniture). Moreover, this may not even be his home.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Shot gun:

My mugu will be attending a real University Laughing The SS has a lot of money
to take care of its members Cool

I slapped my mug prety good,

The slap letter to my mugu

Quote:
Dear Son:

I have read your mail twice. Son, are having doubts about the Opus Dai SS or about you ?

This is the second letter where you have mentioned that you are loosing faith.
Your letter makes me sad. Now you are questioning the political powers that the SS has in obtaining a political passport.
I am now questioning myself if we have made a mistake with you in becoming a member of
the Opus Dai SS.

If you are not content with your third task being in your own country. then we shall assign you one in another country.

xxxxx if you have began to loose faith, then just tell me and the SS will disappear from your life forever.
I shall inform your decision to Father xxxx and the Vatican

Father Dxxxxxx
[/color

Edit

Just received this an hour ago 4/24

Quote:
Dear Father Dxxxxxxx,

Please forgive me for my questions. I am not doubt neither you nor the SS.I will be going to the site today and probably
I can have it done today and send you the photos to view.

Father please I want you to confirm to me the exact location you will like me to perform the task.
Either the Lagos site or the Benin site.

Father please responds as soon as you can.
How is Father Kxxxx? I hope he is getting better now.

Which site should I sent him to ?

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's offering to do either of them for you, perhaps you should get him to do both?

The greater his devotion, the greater his reward will be. In the next life of course. Laughing
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A real university? Surely no better choice than the University of Rome La Sapienza (Universit� degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza").

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad Just rreplied to me and the defacing was not accomplished

His reply

Quote:
Dear Father Dxxxxx,

Good day. Please note that I left my house this morning at about 7.30 am and I went to Ejigbo local government area to search for the location but unfortunately I was unable to find it. Nobody seems to know the location. I keep on asking the local taxi drivers and the motorcycle riders and no one seems to help.
They said the address is incomplete that there must be either a bus/stop or the name of the area before the street name.
Father please helps me solve this as soon as you can because I intended to have it done this week.

Your son Ixxxxx.

I knew that those TWAT heathens were liers. Cool It does not surpise how would theyhave made the mugus build the pyramids

( Makinwa)
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero

I don't know if this will help or not. But my safari lad made several attempts to find the TWAT Pyramid... he failed miserably. He was scared to trespass on someone's property. The pyramid is hidden behind the twin complex building with the chicken (poultry) store. Your lad won't be able to see it from the front.

Here's my lad's description:

Quote:
I was there at 8B IDEHEN STREET, OFF OKHORO ROAD Benin. yesterday from 11am till 2pm to satisfy my search for the location of the church and the pyramid.But could not get the place still, i took time to go round that area from 8b to almost 10 streets. NO 8b is a one story building of twins one left hand of the compand and the other at the right,the front of the left is small poultry store.There is another IDEHEN STREET close to okhoro hotel by the left painted with white colour upstair.

I hope this helps.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Anti 419

I send the description you gave to my lad. It is really bad that the pyramids are not visible.

( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a new reply from my Knight Templar.

His letter:

Dear Father Dxxxxx,

I am in Lagos and the place I went to today was in Lagos here. The address you gave me was No.40 Agric Road,Ejigbo-Lagos.

According to my investigation with people, the place does not exist or the address is incomplete.

Father also concerns the Benin address, I called some of my folks in Benin to help me locate the place out and
they said the address was a story building house but I am planning to travel down to Benin to verify myself.

I hope he can find this pyramid Laughing

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Son:

I got a report that the pyramid in Lagos is well hidden. According to the informant it is behind some stores.
I think is is a good idea to investigate the Benin pyramid.

Please send me an letter as soon as you get to Benin. I might have more information.
Please let me know when you are going to Benin.
I received information that you will be attenting one of the best Univerities in Italy.

God bless you

He has not replied to the priest in Italy about his admission to the University Laughing

( Makinwa)
Laphroaig
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I can remember, Padua is one of the best universities in the world - it's also one of the oldest.

Good work, by the way!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

re :
- founded in 1222!
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to give you an up date on my mugu.

He went to try and find both pyramids but was not able to find either.
He was stuck in Benin for two days

Mean time the Vaticanis arranging his USA citizenship papers. He has sent me his real passport and drives license.

His reply:
Quote:

Dear Father Antonio xxxxx

Thank you Father. I am going to take the passport photographs and have them send later today. I have drivers license but it is Nigerian own, I have attached it here for you to view with my international passport also.
Father regards my Nigerian international passport and the drivers license the names on it is my native name like this XXXXXX,please let me know if it is ok.

Father regards my third task, I am really finding it difficult with Father Dxxxxx due to the incorrect address he provide to me and due to this I traveled from Lagos to Benin to search for the place but still the same.
And this morning I just received another mail from Father Demarcus that they have not still get the actual address that it seems that it will be in
Ghana.

Father please helps me resolve this issue anyway you can.

Thanks and May God continues to bless you.

Well, I am stuck for the third task he has to complete before becoming a full member of the SS.

( Makinwa)
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he cant find a pyramid, he should build his own Very Happy

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are wicked BW.

I was thinking of my lad to find a flag pole in the middle of town and
fly the Opus Dai Flag as a warning to all the TWAT members.

That was just one idea I had.

I hope to get some more ideas from other demented baiters Laughing Laughing

@BW is the pyramid trip to find the one in Lagos considered a safari ?

( Makinwa)
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
@BW is the pyramid trip to find the one in Lagos considered a safari ?

At least 200km is what I go by. Where did he come from again?

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope to get some more ideas from other demented baiters

You rang Mi'laud?

How about a piccy of his banner outside some famous/important buildings? and on a motorway bridge photographed from the central reservation (have they got any motorways?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic