SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Charity lads wanted for travel - update - stranded lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy, and keen on the guilt trips.

Quote:
Dear, Father

It is havy in our heart to send to you this massege konwing the condition we are faceing here, that is not the easy one at all, as you say that the money will be until 10th May before you can know what to do about this children.Well i dont know what will be the reaction over this children at the hospital konwing their conditon and the stiuation of things with us here that liver cancer is not a sickness which one can play with. We have already lost one maybe before then we can loose all I think maybe that is the way God wants it.

I think it pleases him so much to watch this children passing away like that due to no one to help we have been trying all our best to see if we can raise at list $20000 to give to the doctor so that he can start the operation on the three that remains in the hospital but no place to get it we have nothing to do again only looking unto God if he will send to us a helper from any place.Below is the photo that you ask of we are doing this to tell you that we really need to save lives if only that you will hear our carry and anwser to us now that we need help mostly.

God Bless you
Mrs Flora

The picture was crap. It was the one you commented on in the pictures forum.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Fl0ra deserves all she gets then.

Meanwhile, the guy from the Nigerian 'Worphanage' is still in Abidjan, he's not moving until we speak. Sadly the one time he rings is when I have to go out for a couple of hours. He's fallen for the UK based sat phone, most do... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Have you been ringing the satellite phone? I was off for a few hours,
Polly the maid says it kept ringing, but she is not allowed to answer
it.

Sadly Faw1ty himself is taking it away for the weekend, I dont know why,
he has no credit on it, he just wants to show off I suppose.

Still, if you turn up here, email me straight away, I can fix it for you
to stay free at the hotel.

Vera

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just spoke to M1ke W1lson, the orphanage dude who has sent his agent to Abidjan. Cheeky sod wants me (as Vera) to drive the car there, or sell it to Fawlty for any amount.

I explained that I'm not driving any car anywhere, I only work here, and that Fawlty isnt going to buy a car he thinks he owns already.

A nice chat, expensive for him, and proof that the 'satellite phone' modality can get round the obviously foreign mobile number.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have room for late arrivals ? I have one just come in that deserves all you can give - in the nastiest possible sense.

m0th3rth3r3sa_ang3l|cf0undat|[email protected]

If you want it I'll pass it on with the hope that you can be really evil with this one.

Quote:
But at this point, she open heartedly solicit for your
financial and moral support to save the lives of these
women.M0ther th3r3saf0undat|0n needs all kind of
assistance the masses can render to her now to ensure
the successful travelling and surgical operation of 12
women that has to take place before the end of this
month.

puke

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GP, pm me her email and her sick ladies will travel in style for their operations, as long as M0ther th3r3sa doesn't play with the ejector seat switch Shocked

The W0rphanage have emailed and asked Vera to sell the car for them. She has emailed back to tell them she ain't no car dealer.

Quote:
Dear Michael,

Good to speak with you too. I am pretty sure that your agent can get
here by road or rail.

I hope so, there is noone here to sell the car to, sorry.
If I start asking the guests, Fawlty will find out and sack me. The
local population haven't 3 beans to rub together.

Vera

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear! we have a pocketless lad stuck in Abidjan!

Quote:
Hello Dr Winst0n Cup,

We once again thank you for your generous gift which we have been making all the possible plans towards its collection with the help of the Lady Vera whom you introduced to us for assistance and easy collection.We are highly greatful.

Presently,we are undergoing a lot of difficulties with the Pick-up arrangement of the Car,which has almost taken the little money our orphanage mapped out in arrangement with the agent that will ship this car to us.Uptil now the car is still in imperial hotel while our agent has been lodging in Abidjan the capital city.You can equally clarify from Vera who has been corresponding with our agent through mails inorder to ensuire safety.

Please Dr winst0n we will like to have your assistance once again in the various areas inorder to finalise whatever task that is necessary in the cost of picking of the car.

Firstly our Agent is Completely broke,pocketless and stranded in Abidjan jump_4_joy where he firstly landed and checked in a hotel before setting out for the pick-up arrangement.We are pleading to you in the name of God to send some money to him,no matter how small we will appreciate it,because this will enable our agent to complete this transaction.

Secondly,you should know that our Orphanage Home has no Money before they started embarking toward this Project,and we have spent some large amount already.So we are suggesting incase you cant help us out by sending some money to our agent who is in Abidjan,please,kindly advise Mrs Vera Duckw0rth to sell this car,no matter the amount,so that she will send the Money through Western Union to us ,we shall be greatful.She can equally take some amount for her tireless effort in seeing that the car is ours.

Finally,we the staff and entire children in the Orphanage are extending their heart felt gratitude to your wife who has been a blessing to you,promising that whatever is giving to us through will not be of any problem to you again,rather it will lead to the expansion of your empire and more blessings from God.We equally promise you our prayers as you consider our plights ( the orphans/motherless )once again.And may the Good Lord Bless you as you help us in Jesus name.Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

THANKS AS WE ANTICIPATE YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WITH REGARDS TO YOUR BEST WAY OF OUR ASSISTANCE(ORPHANES/THE MOTHERLESS)

Dr Cup is not best pleased.

Quote:
Dear Michael,

It would be a travesty to sell that car for 'any amount' that car is worth quarter of a million dollars!

Sadly noone in 0uango has that sort of money.

Unless your agent can satisfy Vera that he will come for my car, I will withdraw my offer - this has happened beofre, where I was expected to pay any expenses incured by giving away my own car.

If you do not take it, I will leave it where it is.

--

Alabama
USA

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps if you had any connections through the old colonial French military you could lure him to seek assistance from the soldiers. I hear they are pretty trigger happy - and I bet they don't like strangers in their midst.

I'm only trying to help this poor lost soul. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ If I can get him going North out of Abidjan, I will tell him that I have made arrangements for him to stay at some remote Beau Geste style fort on the way, for his own protection.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful work Roy!!!!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found some more fresh meat for you Roy

You look after them so well

This one is a prize plonker. He can't spell the name of his own country Toogo (or maybe it's a prophetic insight) and he signs off "yours Sincerely in
the same vineyard". I bet you can find him one of those in Abidjan.

It'll be in your inbox in a jiffy.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gomer, your vineyard lad is invited to the party.

@3strikes_out, you have a pm, I've sent you Dr Cup's email so your lad can appeal to him for charity direct.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you who are trying to follow this plot, and the interlinked plots involving cars, pyramids cucumbers and who knows what.
I managed to sneak into the highly secret map room where Roy & Co are monitoring progress.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ This is what happened to the last agent to penetrate our secret volcano:

News from the Ivory Coast:

Quote:
Dear Winston,

The fact remains that our agent is stranded in Abidjan,so we need a financial assistance from you or any of your friend inorder to help us reach to 0ango to meet Vera.This is so because the organisation has nothing left in our pocket.

Please consider this and tell us in your next mail whether you will be of any assistance to us or not financially.We are still begging and counting on you,for this your gift to reach us.
Thanks and remain blessed as you help us.
Regards,
Micheal.

Quote:
I told you long ago, I am in no position to send money to you,
following an earlier misunderstanding with a Professor Soludo, my
wife has made sure I cannot send money to Africa, or anywhere outside
the USA.

Now you have such a valuable car, I'm sure you can borrow enough to
travel a few hundred miles.

You are a great disappointment to me, I try to make a difference, and
you can't be bothered.

--
Dr Winston Cup,

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy - you've cursed my inbox. I now seem to have every scumbag fake pastor on the planet invading my catcher. I hope you have a good supply of DB5's.

This one is pretty demented - quoting Chines proverbs - badly Laughing I think he sounds up for playing in a minefield. Try not to let him damage the car though.

The rotting carcasse of P@st0r M|ch@e| L@w of the Rh@ps0dy 0f G0d Church
puke is coming your way by pm

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds good, yes we have plenty of DB5's, gleaming and ready to go.

Brother Roy from the Church of Fundaligi0n may drop him a line too, to chat about religion.

I'll see if I can get some proverbs out of him. Very Happy

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic