SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
theresa.anderson70
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm Theresa. Well, that's my forum name.

I've been having fun w/ someone who emailed me "scam letter" at my real address. I keep pretending that I know them. "Oh, yeah, you are Leah's cousin! How is your son, the one who had the heart operation?" So....This guy is going on and on about how his son came out of the operation fine, but needs more money for treatment and can Isend it Western Union? I'm asking him for his snail mail address so we can send books and crayons for his son but first I want to know what kind of stuff he likes to read/color.

He thinks that I am a "victim" because he thinks I think I know him! So much fun.

Remind me not to neglect my family with this new "sport." hehe j/k

BTW we live in Nebraska
Dr.R.Head
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Theresa,

Hello! Say goodbye to any free time - baiting is addictive! Make sure you read the stickies, and bait safe. For a bit of protection, I really wouldn't use your real email addy; get yourself one that blocks your IP address, like GMail. Also, if you've given the scammer any personal info, then it's best to drop him. You can always re-bait him from a more anonymous email address!

I'm sure someone will be along soon with more info and welcomes!

Welcome again!

Dr. R. Head

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did set up a gmail account. Is that safe? My name "Theresa Anderson" is not real (well, it's not MY real name.)

How is gmail safer than yahoo or hotmail?

If they give me a real snail mail address, can I mail them a silly card that says "You're a fool!" or something like that?
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Theresa. Did you reply from your 'real' addy originally? If so you are safer to drop this one.

Gmail and hushmail are safer because they strip out email headers. The very thing we use to find out where our 'yahoo' lawyers etc are from.

Forget snail mailing... Rember postal stamps are used..

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Theresa:

To echo what they have said, never use your real life real e-mail account to bait. Set up a "throw away' account that could not really be traced to you. Gmail and the others work because they strp the IP which is the number that identifies your computer on the internet. It is like giving the Lad your home address. Don't do it! IF you have gmail, you should have 50 or so invites. Just send one to yourself and set up a new account. Bait from there. I make up crazy names for my characters just like the rest of these folks do.

have fun, bait safe, sign up for a mentor

(that seems to be obligatory advice)

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
theresa.anderson70
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok then
I will drop this one!

It's so funny!!!!!!

I hope he cannot trace me.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope he cannot trace me.

No worries.. Drop this one and get a Gmail, Hushmail ot Fastmail account. He will forget you in about 30 seconds and play with someone else. 99.95% of these people don't even know what an IP is.

IP paranoia is rampant. Even if the lad sees your IP address it will normally resolve to your ISP . You live in Nebraska, I bet you use Qwest. They will see you most likely in Denver. I will PM you my email address and check the header for you and tell you where the IP that you baited this lad with resolves. That should ease your mind.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello theresa--

Nebraska is a good venue to be from. Mid-America, the only state out of 50 that Prez Bill never visited in his 8 year term. It also leads the country in quicksand deaths--maybe 2- 3 per year-- for what that is worth. [And can be utile on a bait]. And a virtually impossible/improbable place for your lad to meet you at, even Lincoln or Omaha. Let's not even discuss Scotts Bluff, Neb.

But my guess is that you're not a Cornhusker. That's okay, I'm not one either but have traveled thru Neb N-S/E-W. And seen "About Schmidt", with Jack Nicholson--very Nebraska and very Lad-scam oriented---"Dear Ndugu..."...A classic and classy actor in a role replying back to a scammer.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The principles of safe baiting apply even in Nebraska Wink This guy has personal information about you so drop him. Before you bait anyone else I suggest you read all the Stickies here which contain the answers to a lot of your questions, and also information you didn't even know you needed. Read around the forum too to get a feel for baiting in general and if you are still unsure then sign up for our excellent mentor programme and someone will be assigned to guide you through it all. Good luck and welcome!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
IP paranoia is rampant.

Apparently. Welcome to the forum Theresa, good to have you here. Have a look at the announcements blackboard, next tuesday will be campfire night where the old folks tell scary tales of baiting before gmail. BYO tinfoil.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome indeed.

Lots of advice is available. Just send �150 via WU. Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PVJ--aka Ronaldo--

Was that you on the Simpsons this past Sunday nite? [soccer star guest voice?]

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JT

Nope. And I haven't seen the Simpsons for about a month now. Sky TV and our Cable TV company had a falling out.

The Ronaldo thing was just a dig at Don as Man U play AC/DC Milan tonight.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be Ronaldo (= AC Milan) instead of Christiano Ronaldo (= ManU) whose avatar I will remove in a minute. It was also not Ronaldinho's voice (= Bar�a).

EDIT: PVJ, I gave you the benefit of a doubt, now consider yourself on my sh*tlist. Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Memo to self - never take the P out of a Mod, they will always have the last word.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been to Nebraska (many times).

The IP paranoia is real. That's how I got my screen name. There is an innoculation for it. Look for Nurse Nicey to give it to you.

Attending Don's campfire activity is a good idea. BYOS (Bring Your Own Smores) and tinfoil. The chalkboard will be provided. Flashlights are optional. Be careful who you sit next to... Shocked

Oh, Welcome! Very Happy

EDIT for finger dyslexia

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic