SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

waiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jimmy riddle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

keep checking the inbox, and still waiting for some replies to my bait....

ZZZZZZZZZZZ
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had mail last week but havent opened them as of yet

just keep them lads waiting,its more fun.
they will keep sending you mail after mail after mail.

they will always reply because you have the money!!!!!

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
jimmy riddle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good advise I guess....

Cheers m8
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on where you live, the lads' average response can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. You'll find that once you are in regular corresp with the lad, he'll keep fairly regular hours, so don't despair if at first it takes a while -- he will soon keep you full of garbage to read (or ignore!). Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

moved here

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes for the most part I do my e-mailing to the Lads at the end of my day local time. Generally I have e-mail from them when I wake up. If I get back to them first thing before work I usually have an e-mail during my day time. Then I get nothing again until the next morning. I have not checked their GMT differential via mine yet, but obviously my morning is their afternoon....

/remember bait your mentor and ask for a safe!
/no wait it is bait your ask and safe your mentor yes that is it I am sure!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads tend to have a fixed time and budget in the internet cafes. Given that there may be a time difference, depending on where you and they are, that can lead to disjointed communications. Often I only exchange one e-mail a day with a lad, but as long as they think the money is there that is sufficient to keep him going for months.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would recommend having 2 or 3 going at once Jimmy so that you don't have to wait for them. Then run with the best one/s that suit you. Drop and ignore any that don't perform to your requirements. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats weird. Since the first day I had lots of emails from lads. They never stop. Sometimes I have to give up some of them because I dont have time.

Maybe some lad told the others Joan is really stupid, poor girl Smile

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would recommend having 2 or 3 going at once Jimmy so that you don't have to wait for them. Then run with the best one/s that suit you. Drop and ignore any that don't perform to your requirements.

Total 100% agreement.

It took me about two months to find a comfortable amount of active baits that I could manage at one time (it's about 6 full-time straight ones) and that's what I keep going and still manage to function as person who has a life whilst also having my addiction to baiting satisfied sufficiently.
Once you find your Comfort Level, then any more new ones that come your way it's a good way to try out your more crazy ideas. I mean, really pull out the stops on the extra ones that come your way. If they don't work, so what? You've learnt what doesn't work, but you've still got your Comfort Level baits going to get your daily lad-fix.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have far too many baits going on at the moment...airport trips, WU problems, hitmen, charities etc, and I'm trying to get someone to paint me a picture. On the plus side, I've had loads of emails today Smile

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's this for one days hit to the inbox of one of my characters:

makulo rason MY DEAR BROTHER GOD IS WONDERFULLY MY DIRECTOR IS NOW FULLY ARE WHERE OF THIS Mon Apr 23, 2007 4k
makulo rason MY DEAR BROTHER GOD IS WONDERFULLY MY DIRECTOR IS NOW FULLY ARE WHERE OF THIS Mon Apr 23, 2007 4k
Mr Sansan Laafi MORE DETAILS FROM MR SANSAN LAAFI call me on +226 78 89 62 87 Mon Apr 23, 2007 13k
makulo rason VERY VERY ON URGENT Mr Hugh Rekshun Mon Apr 23, 2007 19k
no-reply@ xxxxx hit Mon Apr 23, 2007 2k
Sir Paul Wilson PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY PRIZE CLAIM ( YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT). Mon Apr 23, 2007 19k
Sir Paul Wilson PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY PRIZE CLAIM ( YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT). Mon Apr 23, 2007 19k

Not a bad day, but I'm still going to ignore them. Twisted Evil

Always,
B. A. Ware

Mod edit - edited to remove certain urls Wink - SP
zombie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with GomerPyle and Otterfan on this one... it took me a few weeks to start getting a steady stream of mails through that I could then answer and get responses too. Once you have a few on the go you will start making them wait for replies rather than the other way round.

If your at a loose end you could check the surplus bait section and pick yourself a few nice ones out to fill in your time Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic