SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hired contract Killer threatens to assassinate!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Ekene" is back!

This lad is from an old bait of mine http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59604 that went for over a year! six months later he is back, and trying blackmail and pretending to be a contract assassin Shocked

This lad tried everything with poor old Rachel, he begged, he pleaded, he threatened legal action, he tried blackmail, he tried desperately to expose evil Rachel to the world press! So I guess assassination is the last card for him to play Laughing he supplied a good amount of trophies in the first bait, and had some memorable safaris, but he seems to be quite firm this time, I wonder why he wont give his phone number because his oga is based in the U.K. I see he still thinks he is very wise with his old sayings, who could forget his classic goldfish saying! Laughing

Insane Lad wrote:

Rachel,

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, You have no need of knowing who I am, where am from,till I make out a space for us to see, I have being paid $100,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer,its one I believe you call a friend,I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation,Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do I will know, and might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do,beside this is the first time I turned out to be a betrayer in my job.

Now listen,I will arrange for us to see face to face but before that I need the amount of $80,000.00, you have nothing to be afraid of.I will be coming to see you in your office or home in Kent,determine where you wish we meet,do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation,my employer is in my control now,You will need to pay $20, 000.00 to the account I will provide for you,before we will set our first meeting,after you have make the first advance payment to the account,I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court(if you wish to), then the balance will be paid later.

You don't need my phone contact for now till am assured you are ready to comply good.

Rachel wrote:

Who are you? Are you connected to that Usman Lad*** who robbed me of over half a million pounds with his lies and empty promises? Please tell him Scotland Yard are very close to nailing him in the cofin thanks to the DNA they have obtained from the blood he left on the attache case that he left at Manchester Airport. One million pounds in cash was very tempting was it not? What a shame he did not know the case was booby trapped to cut his hand if he tried to open it! His time is short, and his co-conspiritor Mr Charles Anaele has confessed it was all a scam and he will be on our side when we drag Ladjis sorry arse into court for his crimes, which my friend one day we will, we are very close, so close Lad*** must be feeling the heat! Or are you connected to that no good curr of a dog who paraded himself as a lawyer but was an imposter who went by the fake name Ekene. If you are, tell that dickless wonder to call me because if he has anything on Lad*** I am prepared to pay him for it if it leeds to Lad***s arrest. Also tell him that it was Lad*** who stole his money, we have proof from Western Union and Moneygram and Lad***s accomplices have been arrested. If you are with Lad*** then you too will also soon be caught, his time on this earth is about to come to an end.

Rach

Insane Lad wrote:

Rachel,

Unfortunately I do not know the names you are calling.I do not know any Lad*** or Ekene.I have been paid to do a job.I will disclose everything about my employer when I meet with you face to face.I will also give you the tape record of the contract.I shall meet with you face to face when the time comes,if the time should come.I warn you against any booby trap when we meet because it will not end in your favour.

I really have no time to waste.For the first time in my career as a paid killer I decided to follow my concience because I believe you are innocent.The choice is simply yours.

Do you agree to my proposal or not.

Rachel wrote:

Maybe, But be aware I will not be available to meet in Kent for another two weeks as I am on location for a new film. The location is a secret and I am bound by contract not to divulge the location. In two weeks I will be free to meet. Who has hired you? Was it a man or a woman because I know a woman who dislikes me enormously, she was very rude and unprofessional and I forced he to apologise. I dont think she ever got over it though.

Rachel wrote:

If you have followed me for a while now then you maybe aware of the films location. Or maybe that was before we left for XXXXXXXX. Anyway, what is your phone number?

Insane Lad wrote:

Rachel,

See below the account information which you shall use in making the payment.

BANK: HUA NAN COMMERCIAL BANK,TAOYUAN BRANCH(TAIWAN)

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 240 9900*****

SWIFT: HNBKHKHH

ACCOUNT NAME: ****** CO.LTD

Scan and send the payment slip to me after making the payment into the account.We shall discuss how to meet when I confirm the payment into the account.You are advised keep this to yourself and not to involve any authority. If you do that, I will know.It will bear dire consequenses because we are everywhere.Having monitored you for a week and four days now,it should have occurred to you that I know all your engagements.Dont tell me about your engagements because I know about every important one of them.Like I told you,no booby trap when we meet.Your movements and activities are currently being monitored.

The identity of the person that contracted me to kill you shall be revealed to you when we meet.Everything is contained in the tape and vidoe recording I shall give you.Please do not try to pre-empt me.I can only arrange to meet you after confirming the payment of the money into the account.You might be tempted to try to trace this account,that will be a bad mistake because I will know.Remember I believe in my conscience that I am doing you a favour.

Pay the money into the account,scan and send the payment slip.We shall arrange for the meeting after I confirm the money in the account.You are expected to do that immediately.

There will be no phone calls till we meet.

Insane Lad wrote:

Rachel,

I dont know what you want to achieve by wasting time.I do not have time.My employer may start wondering why I have not carried out the assignment.If you continue wasting my time you will leave me with no option than to carry out what I have been paid to do.

If I ever change my mind on this there will certainly be no going back.Like I said before,the choice is still yours.For me I dont have time.It will not help you to keep me waiting.

Rachel wrote:

Surely you must be aware from following me that I am a very busy person who does not have the time to check my email every day. Let us come to some sort of arrangement. I will not deposit any amount in any account because I have a problem from a previous business venture where I was investigated and warned about money laundering. For all I know I am still being watched by these people. I cannot risk my international reputation or carreer because of money laundering investigations, warranted or not. What I will agree to however is meeting you in a public place. It will be discreet and I promise it will not be a booby trap. I am keen to learn who your employer is and I am prepared to pay what you demand, but it must be paid in cash and in person, due to the money laundering problem as I explained earlier. I am currently watched at western union and moneygram now because I foolishly transferred a lot of money to a criminal. Tell me, is your employers name Roberto_Umani by chance? Other than the two Africans who I dealt in a failed business venture and who have promised to cause me great suffering, Roberto is the only other person who could stoop so low! If you agree to meeting me in person then I will give you my PA's phone number to arrange the meet. It will have to be discreet but in a public place for my safety. My PA will greet you at a public place, check that you are not carrying any weapons and if it is safe for me then I will sit with you and discuss this sordid affair and pay you once I am satisfied you are telling the truth. I suggest we meet close to my U.K home in Kent. My PA will discuss this further with you once you agree and I give you his number or you give me yours.

Insane Lad wrote:

Rachel, I am not meeting with you till you have made the payment.It is not necessary that you must use your real name when making the payment.You can withdraw the cash from your bank,send your PA to another bank to make the payment.That way the money cannot be traced back to you.Do not give me conditions.The career and personality you try to protect will not be there if I kill you.I told you not to pre-empt me.I do not deal with people like Roberto,he cannot afford to pay me.I know him.I also know he worked for you in the past.Though he came to me sometime last year to get you.But he cannot afford to pay me.Besides I cannot work for someone like Roberto.You seem to be a troublesome person.Well that is not my look out.I can only meet you after the payment is done.I will bring you proof that will shock you to the marrow.Send your PA to withdraw the cash fom your bank,take it to another bank to pay the money into the account.We meet after the payment.When we meet I arrange the meeting,not you.I am not walking into a trap.I am running out of time and patience.The sooner you make the payment the better for you.
No phone calls untill I decide.

Rachel wrote:

All my bank accounts are being watched, that I am certain of. I have a friend who works in the banking industry and he says all of my accounts show up on his banking computer as "flagged for investigation", which means everything I do is watched. I can not withdrawl any large amounts of money except for daily living expenses and puchases without it attracting attention. I do have 20000 in US currency in my safe, but that I will save for our meeting and you can have that when we meet as a down payment. I am prepared to meet you, but be advised it will be on my terms. So Roberto isnt behind this! And for your information he can afford to pay you, my friends tell me late last year he married a very rich female media magnate and has been sighted spending up big, he recently bought a Bugatti Veyron, which is one of the most expensive cars on the market. He recently threatened me with some gutless threats about exposing me with some lies in his new wife's newspaper and revealing embarrasing information on her cable tv station but that amounted to nothing, I never heard from him again after I called his bluff. I myself prefer BMWs, I own a couple of cars but my 745i is my favorite, what sort of car do you own? Give me your phone number and we can talk and arrange a meeting, or are you scared of exposing your identity? I am starting to believe you are one of Lad***'s henchmen because you are obviously scared of being found out!. I personally saw a pistol in Ladji's jacket! It scared the hell out of me! Give me your number and we will talk and arrange a meeting.

Insane Lad wrote:

Well Woman,your time is up.The game is up.When I decided to give you this chance I was warned by friends that you are obstinate.You have just proven to be so.I am writing this mail by 7.20 pm.You have Twenty Four Hours to make the payment into the account and send the payment slip to me for confirmation.If by the 7.20 pm I do not receive the payment slip,I will come after you.Then you will know I am serious .I dont know what you have with Africans but this time around the rules of the game will change because it is not Africans that are after you.This is my last mail to you.I will only continue communicating with you after I recaive the payment slip.If not I will come after you

Rachel wrote:

Seeing that I will be flying to New York in the morning, I dont think you will be able to do anything with the way security is on airplanes and airports these days. I will be in the U.s for at least a week, so give me your phone number and my PA wil arrange the meeting. Like I said, it will be ON MY TERMS!

Rachel wrote:

Well I made it to the big apple, I didnt see anyone following me so I suppose that you have given up knowing you cant crack the airport security. So am I safe now for the next eight days? I am willing to meet you when I get back to the U.K, just give me your phone number and I will get my PA to arrange a meeting. Why are you so scared to give out your number?

Rachel wrote:

Are you willing to meet me when I return to the U.K or not, I am desperate to find out who your employer is. I will pay you handsomely for your trouble, in unb-traceable cash and in person. Just give me your number and we will arrange the meeting.

Rachel wrote:

Im back! No sign of you though. Well I guess you didnt know which flight I would be on and you couldnt hang around Heathrow all week! Give me your number as the next two weeks are very hectic, I am so busy I recently had to cancel a film because of a conflict in dates, even I cant be in two places at once. The rest of the year is going to be very busy for me.

Insane Lad wrote:

Darren Aron***** house in New York is not hidden.I could have gotten you there if I had wanted.I think you also know that anything can happen to Henry while you are on location.If you like take him tolocation as you used to do,if you like keep him at home.Anything can happen.You are actually making things difficult for yourself.I am just warning you because I like you.

Go and make the payment into the account.I am giving you one more chance.No phone calls till you make the payment and I confirm the payment.I am beginning to see that you value money more than your life.Go and make that payment.A stitch in time saves nine"I will not hesitate to kill you if you do not make the payment.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh he sounds serious, you should make the payment quickly. Laughing

.... Crying or Very sad I want a hitman scam.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Enigma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he likes you very much. Maybe you should invite him round for tea and try to sort out your differences Laughing

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I salute your patience to not just slaps this idiot.

Make sure you check your home . . .

. . .

. . . for Ninja!!!

--J.D.

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jason....lol I love it when they come back for more.... Cool

I remember reading about this lad.... Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene is back? That is fantastic news. clapping That previous bait is one of the best reads that this forum has ever had. It was a real bummer when that one ended so I, for one, am thrilled that Ekene is back. I look forward to more.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason_dinAlt wrote:
This lad is from an old bait of mine http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59604 that went for over a year! six months later he is back, and trying blackmail and pretending to be a contract assassin Shocked

Well, I just wasted the day reading that thread.

What can I say but:

bow_down

--J.D.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$100K, you should feel a bit special. Recently the rate has been $80K or even as low as �60K
Make sure he does a proper job.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a diferent note, "Ekene's" oga is currently in negotiations with Usman Bello about working for him. The "negotiations" started as massive insults from the oga to U.B after U.B taunted him, but recently the oga has expressed a real desire to work for UB. It will be interesting if the oga takes up UB's offer to drive a fat rich maga from Ubuja airport to Lagos for a wash wash. If he does, it means one of his lads will have to travel from Enugu where they are based to Abuja to pick up the maga Twisted Evil Its only a small safari, but it should be enough to make him spit chips when the maga doesnt show Laughing

But now for the latest from the mad assassin! For those wondering why I am trying to get his phone number and arrange a face to face meeting, Scam Patroller has kindly offered to act as Rachel's P.A, and phone the oga in the U.K and arrange a meeting. If the meeting goes ahead, the lad will turn up and wait and wait and wait at a place of S.P's choosing, all hopefully filmed by S.P. But the lad doesnt want to give his oga's number out. I suspect its because of the fake "sting" and arrest of Ladiji's henchmen in the "ekene" bait and they think Rachel might be setting up a trap. Besides, transfers are much less work for the lads than meetings and we all know how lazy lads are Laughing

It should be obvious to those who followed "Ekene's" previous hilarious rants that the style here is the same, and you can just picture him stewing when Rachel gives him a mouth full, he is obviously not used to women standing up to him, example:
Quote:
Enough is Enough,one more of your nonsense grandstanding you will see what willhappen to you.
I can just picture his spluterring and stammering! Laughing

Rachel wrote:

You leave little Henry out of this you low SOB. I will meet you ON MY TERMS in kent and pay you the 20000 in cash that is in my safe. I WILL NOT transfer any money anywhere because I am being watched by Interpol for money laundering! Threaten Henry again and I will take a contract out ON YOU!!!

The choice is yours, meet me in Kent or just go ahead and try your stuff. You may be in for a suprise just how good my personal body guard is, he used to be in the special forces and will make mince out of your meat my friend. So, give me your number and we will araange the meeting.

Mad Assassin wrote:

I AM NOT MEETING YOU IN YOUR TERMS.You will meet me in my terms and that will be after sending the money to me.I do not care how you send it.But to pay the monbey you must otherwise your life and that of your little boy will be in grave dangers.It is not my business that you got yourself mixed up with some Africans in money laundering.My source in Scotland Yard told me about it,that you are being watched no doubt,but that is not my business.You will better send one of male PAs that are always around to go and pay the money into that account.The person can use his own name in making the payment.Its a simple thing.I am not forcing you.If you think you are the only that have a network,You will soon realise that I have been in this business since I was 18 and that was a long time ago.

Consider your life and that of your family in grave dangers.Do you think you know whom you can trust?.You dont know whom you can trust.When the time comes you will see how easily SECURITY GIVES WAY TO CONSPIRACY.You have till wednesday to pay the money into that account you fool.Enough is Enough,one more of your nonsense grandstanding you will see what willhappen to you.

Rachel wrote:

Since Mr Ladiji threatened my life I have a plan to deal with scum like you. If it comes to that then my man will make you cry, I promise that. If you harm me or my family you will beg for your life when he hunts you down, believe me he is very good at what he does, or you can simply give me your phone number and we can meet. I will hand over 20,000 in U.S dollars in unmarked bills at the first meeting. There will be no traps, no hidden agents, no microphones, cameras or recorders, just you, me and my body guard. That is the way it will go, no transfers, no withdrawls that will attract attention. On Wednesday when I went to the bank in New York the account was locked out. The bank staff would not give me a reason, but I know they were suspicious of me when they looked at their terminal. It is now unlocked, so someone is watching me, and I know it is Interpol and an anti-money laundering organisation. If the information you give me at our first meeting comes up trumps, then I will pass to you a Platinum American Express card in my companies name, it has a credit limit of $100,000. You can do with it as you wish. That way I will not be seen withdrawing or transferring any large sums. Then our business will be done.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene is BACK!!! happy crowd
Great stuff @Jason...keep spinning him.
Obviously he is still thinking that the Maga is an easy mark for a nice payout.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose then, (here comes the newb question) if you asked him for a picture of you (or Henry) that he would twig and disappear?

He refuses to meet you, yet claims to be watching your every move. Maybe he can take a picture of you at some moment during his stealth assassin shadowing of you?

Would that blow the bait, yes?
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted. It isn't needed. We can see it above ^^^^^

I'm thinking that probably would blow the bait...although having read through this particular one, I think this guy is more likely to make up an excuse why he can't do it rather than realise he's being baited.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds about right then... These lads are a strange bunch, in regards to what they try to be sincere about, and then they twig and insist that their logic makes sense?

Lad: "I'm following you, tracking your every move"
Baiter: "so send me a pic, to prove the threat is real"
Lad: "only once I get money"

Question

They clearly think that the rest of the world is as dumb as they can be.
Will try and get a sig/quote from a Lad expressing that theme.
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this game so this is just an idea, If he refuses to send you a pic (to prove you are being followed) cant you just ask him where you were at a certain time of day, or who you were with/what you were wearing/what you were eating etc?

If he then comes back with "i wasnt following you then" or something just politely ask when he WAS following you?

Then I would ask "was that you with the red nose/pink shirt/daffodil?" etc
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have this lad's addy? I would love such a thread.. Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jefflebowski wrote:
Then I would ask "was that you with the red nose/pink shirt/daffodil?" etc

OR better yet, describe and send a picture of a known MUGU from the trophy room and see if he thinks that another scammer is trying to scam you. (Multiple scammers hitting the same "victim")
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post removed. See it here ^^^

Good idea, or maybe email him pretending to be another hitman with a contract on "Rachel" asking him to share his pay or something?
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another hitman! Brilliant!

Have the 2nd hitman write to the first one claiming to have killed her.

Twisted Evil
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really am starting to love this site!

My imagination is just waiting to be unleashed on these guys!

Have now built my portfolio of lads up to three (in just a few hours work) including one ladette.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have your "sister" go through your e-mail, explain how you died in a mysterious car accident and threatent to turn the guy in for murder unless he sends you something (not cash cuz we don't cash bait...), but like a carving or something?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Jason!!!!!! I can't believe Ekene is back. Amazing.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is always nice to have a mugu return Laughing Laughing

I guess they tend to forget and forgive and try for a second round Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic