SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New member, first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I've got my first bait going, and in typical response, he's ignoring my simple questions. I'm afraid I'll lose him. He is insisting I re-read his second e'mail and give up the "goods" (address/tel/fax, etc) right away and is ignoring everything else I ask him.

I keep reminding him how excited I am, and want to do this etc etc but it's not working.

Am waiting for his reply to my "answer my questions" ultimatum.

This scam is moving very quickly, I replied late yesterday, and now, just after lunch, I've recieved four e'mails.

Ps: already signed up to get a mentor.
Long time lurker, first time scam-baiter.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm afraid I'll lose him.

No worries there. There are plenty more where he came from.

Welcome to the Eater, Bait safe and have fun.

And speaking of phone numbers, look here.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89401&start=850 Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Pastor. I've PM'ed VPManchester.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inna,

Don't panic, slow down. Post or PM me his emails. There will be something in there that we can use to redirect him and get him back on YOUR script instead of on his script. I will read them and get something to you right away.

Always
B. A. Ware
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Inna:

Just give the mugu all fake informtion on what he wants and continue with the bait Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~B. A. Ware,

I've pm'ed you the full exchange so far.
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~rumbero,

Ha! I've read through all the letters and wonderful work done by the members here, and what can I say....? I panicked. Laughing

I'll be sure to come back to him with the fake info, as well as the number supplied in pastor franks reply...
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inna,

Got it.

Here is what to do to slow him down. Go ahead and send your (FAKE) name and address. That is enough to keep him happy for a little while.

Mention that you tried to call him on the number he gave you but you just got some guy who was screaming at you about his goat or something. Ask him if the number he gave you is correct. (DON'T verify the number)

Then since he told you twice to keep it confidential, of course you need to tell him that you talked to your brother, sisters boyfriend, priest, and the cashier down at the quickie mart and they all said it sounds like a great opportunity.

When he replies, ignore him for a day or two. By then we will have figured out a way to go with him.

Always,
B.A. Ware
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No point in fully quoting the directly above post - drwho

I've sent VP Manchaster a copy of my most recent e'mail and a scenario for how to handle his call to her if he makes it. Told him that his number was just some older-sounding man who picked up his line and screamed at me for not meeting him at the airport. I'll send you the full e-mail via pm.

Thanks,
Inna
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inna,

Good job. You've slowed him down. More importantly you have calmed down and are thinking instead of reacting. Always remember, You are in charge of the bait.

When he responds, ignore him for a while. come back here and get some advice (there are some real experts here) and then once you are prepared you can make a proper move to throw him off script.

You are doing great and will be a terrific baiter. It just takes some time to learn where to go and when. don't worry, you'll do fine. Remember it's supposed to be fun.

Always,
B. A. Ware
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi inna, welcome aboard--

You have several options in regard to a phone call re: the lads---

1--Tell them you are deaf, therefore no need to have a phone.

2--Tell them you tried calling them @ the # they provided. But you being a dyslexic vistim, you swithched up a few worng #s. They will understand the misteak.. They will immediately tell you your error--good for a few more wasted emails by them.

3--Once the above is straightened out, you then tell them you called several times and got nothing but static or fuzz. With the shoddy infrastructure in W. Africa, they'll comprehend that too. They will then demand you call them..

4--They are in your pocket now. If you are in North America--or claim to be-I can provide many useless phone #s for you for them to call which seem legit but will cost them money--but none to you.

Just PM me for details and I will be happy to assist on the info on above item #4.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello - howdy and welcome Inna

Just a thought - if you picked up 5 Lads and your second reply to each of them was something like "Don't you EVER speak to me like that again you rat assed little fecker or I'll stick my boot so far up your ass I'll be able to tie my boot laces through your lips" you'll probably get at least two still replying, if not more.

The only money that exists (so far as they know) is yours, so pushing you around is dumb and it is a wonderful opportunity for you to show who is really in charge. How heavily you slap them is judgement or fun. One of my siggy lines came about when a Lad asked for my phone number. I accused him of having immoral intentions and his reply was brilliant.

You are in charge. If you're busy - make them wait, and make up some stupid excuse. They are your toys, your playthings. You interfere in their lives - not vice versa. I may have to drop a bunch I can't handle right now. That's okay - I'll pick them up again later when I have better time to bring misery into their lives.

They are never so precious you should care about them. I haven't replied to my number 1 Lad for a few days, and my cover story is I am a Russian model held captive by a mobster. It takes a while to remodel a Lads brain, but once done, it's hilarious.

Edit: Oops I forgot I ran out of space in my siggy line and had to remove it Embarassed

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really feel the need to give 'em a phone number, one option I like to use is going to the Payphone Directory (Google is your friend) picking a number from a city of choice, and give that out. I usually call it first to ensure that it either rings incessantly or doesn't accept incoming calls.

Then when your lad complains, blame him for screwing it up, calling at the wrong time, etc. Blame your receptionist for being to lazy to answer. Whatever. Make up any old BS excuse and if they complain, let them think they are jeopardizing their chances of getting your money.

My favorite "no phone calls" excuse is that my baiter personas are constantly traveling, and cell phone coverage sucks in whatever place.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't you EVER speak to me like that again you rat assed little fecker or I'll stick my boot so far up your ass I'll be able to tie my boot laces through your lips"

Sorry GomerPlye but I just gotta steal that one Laughing

I almost fell of my fecking chair laughing when I read that Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I make any money from it I promise to share it Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Prolix^^

Payphone Directory is indeed a good source for a fake #. The drawback to giving the pay phone # in a strip-joint in Indiana [The KitKat Club, e.g.] or a Kwikee-Mart [StopOh-Mart in Ohio] is that you never know who will actually answer the phone and twig the lads by telling them it is a pay phone.

MY aim is to have the lads keep believing the # is real but just 'on-the-fritz' at the moment via the 'official'-sounding recorded loop. One Lad called me 30x appx and it cost him LD charges every time the recording started--even if he hung up within seconds.

As said, I will happily provide to you or anyone else via PM a list of serviceable #s for serviceable villains. Remember---you're not a crook, they are!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all for making me feel so welcome and providing me with advice and tips. I've pm'ed a few of you.

Here's my latest response to him, now that he has changed his initially supplied number: ( I wonder if he had to tell one of his "partners" to calm down, since I'd indicated that I called (I didn't) and that an old guy screamed at me about not meeting him at the airport?)

Mr. Adam,

I am afraid that if I call you, there will only be another confusing phone call with some older-sounding man screaming at me. Who was this man answering your phone? He was some older sounding man shouting about "meeting him at an airport"?!

I'm afraid I don't appreciate this sort of treatment, Mr. Adam.

If you wish to do business with me, I have to insist that you call me at: 447014219419

I've told my secretary to expect your call, since I think it was only fair to warn her, just in case that screaming man phones us about the airport meeting. She is a good secretary and I don't want her to quit because of any crazy screaming phone calls.

Awaiting your call,

Inna Phiggzaye
Chairman, Research Division
Direct Energy

Waiting for this bait's reply!!
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi inna--

PM to you with the info on the way.----JT

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
...remodel a Lads brain....

Also known as: Basic Woodwork Wink Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again everyone.

Got the PM, JT.

Am waiting for his reply and will give him some of the supplied numbers...with the $ wasting recorded loops. Since I doubt he will call the UK "dud number" I supplied.

He didn't mention the screaming old man I spoke of either.... *sarcasm on* surprise surprise *sarcasm off*
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inna^^

Use 1 phony phone # and roll with it, rather than sending several at first--that will twig your lad. A few I cited have the same area code, so you can keep that in your hip pocket and use a secondary one when your lad bitches to you that the original one wasn't any good. The 'new' one you send--same area code--can be your office #, or # your wife doesn't know about while you are involved with a hot # yourself..LOL!

Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JT,

I gave him the original number that I first provided to him, and insisted he call that one. I haven't tried other numbers on him yet.

I'll keep the area code tip in mind, when I do need to use that list.

Thanks,
Inna
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inna-^

A key baiting point which I alluded to above--

When baiting a lad as a wealthy married person, [either gender/spouse] it's always good to tell the lad how much you despise and dis-trust your spouse with all those millions of USD on the line..Who gives a ratzass about such mundane things as child custody?

This sets the groundwork for you to accidentally reveal the email of the money-grubbing spouse you are at war with. [2ndary email alias of yours---mailed to the lad by accident].. If the lads key in on that they could contact you and attempt to put a wedge in there..Excellent chance to double-play them.

hope this hint helpz--cheerz jervis

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods--

Thanx for the upgrade.

As you can see, I have learned from my initial posting mistakes here.

Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JT,

I'm sticking to the "research" angle on this one, since it's the only plot line in the bait so far. I'm waiting to hear back now that I've insisted he call the UK number for my "secretary".

I'll contact a few members by PM (those in this thread) before I make my next move, once I hear back from my bait.

Thanks,
Inna
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him in over a day. Crying or Very sad

Hopefully I haven't turned him off by asking him to phone me.

I may try one more e-mail tomorrow, demanding to know why he hasn't called!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic