SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass safari, time to get your lads ready for March 20th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't need to send a high value package from somewhere to nowhere with destruction of laddy dreams in mind, then SP is your man Laughing

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The courier problems were unavoidable, it's not my fault Laughing

I sent a reply to Chiose's lad who wanted the $80,000 sent to the UK bank account:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

No, I cannot transfer the $80,000 to your bank account, did you not bother to read my previous email properly? It clearly states this, and I quote:

I am in charge of making the insurance payment to you, the receiver, and because it is a large amount of money, it has to be paid to you in person, in cash, and has to be signed for by you, also, the insurance money can only be paid out at the scene of the accident, which in this case, is at airport in Ghana.

END QUOTE

As you can see from my quote, I have already informed you that the money has to be paid to you IN PERSON because you have to sign for it at the scene of the accident, there are no alternatives to this payment option.

I have checked my diary, and I have to be at airport on April 19th for another meeting, I will be returning to the UK on April 25th, if you can be at airport any time between the 19th - 25th, I would be more than happy to bring the $80,000 insurance payment in cash with with me on that date to hand over to you.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chiose's lad has replied, again saying he would prefer a transfer, I bet he would Very Happy:

Quote:
Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Sir, I am sorry’ certainly I cannot handle cash of such magnitude. I prefer bank transfer.

Ike.

I replied gain tell him it's collect it or nothing:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry that you feel you are unable to handle cash of such magnitude, and that you would prefer it to be transferred.

As I have now told you twice, you cannot have the $80,000 insurance money transfered to your bank account, you have to collect it from airport because you have to sign for the money in my presence.

I must advise you that, if you fail to collect your $80,000 from , it will be classed as a refused payment and the money will go back in to my company funds, it will not be offered to you again, your only option is to collect if from or you will forfeit the insurance money.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been writing to my mugu just about every day. I was ready to tell the Rev. to go and stick his head where the sun don't shine Laughing when I got this

Quote:
Rxxxx,
I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING TO YOUR MAILS OF RECENT , IT IS BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN ON A FIVE DAY FASTING AND PRAYING OVER OUR NATIONS ELECTIONS, WE HAD THE GUBERNATORY ELECTIONS LAST SATURDAY, SO DO NOT BE ANGRY FOR THAT INCIDENT.

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TALKED TO ME THE WAY YOU DID BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME, YOU WOULD HAVE TRIED TO FIND OUT IF THIS IS THE WAY I HAVE BEEN DOING BEFORE. SO AS REGARDS THE INSURANCE PAYOFF, DO IT MEAN THAT I HAVE TO GO TO GHANA AGAIN ,FOR THAT, I AM NOT IN GHANA NOW , I AM IN NIGERIA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS .

THE ELDERS OF THE CHURCH AS I FEEL THE CAN NOT ALLOW ME TO TAKE THE CHURCH FUND SINCE THE AGREEMENT WAS THE COMPUTERS WILL NOT COST US AND THE ELDERS KNOW ABOUT THAT , I CAN NOT TELL THEM THAT THE CHURCH HAVE TO GET MONEY TO MAKE THE TRIOP TO GHANA, SO I AM STILL NOT SURE THAT THIS COURIER CO WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT THAT DAY, I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO THAT xxxxx AGAIN.

RUMBERO SINCE YOU HAVE NEGOTIATED FOR THE PAYOFF AND THEY ALSO KNOW THAT YOU PAID FOR THE INSURANCE WHY CAN'T THEY PAY THE MONEY THROUGH YOU, I HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO FUND THE TRIP TO GHANA. I AM NOT FINANCIALLY OK NOW AND WE HAVE JUST CONCLUDED THE PRAYING AND FASTING THIS 12 NOON.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS NOW SO THAT I CAN SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THIS INFORMATION UP. PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR PERSONAL MOBILE SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU TO LET YOU KNOW HOW FAR AS MY COMPUTER HAS JUST CRASHED, I CAN ONLY ACCESS MY MAIL VIA CYBER CAFE.

I will try to convince my mugu to go to Tamale, but I don't think that he will go for it. So maybe just Accra will have to do for him

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest from my mugu

Quote:
Rxxxxx,
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL, I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT VERY FREE WITH YOU AND YOUR LAWYER,
I AM ALSO UPSET THAT YOU DID NOT SEND ALONG YOUR PHONE NUMBER AS I TOLD YOU MY COMPUTER HAS JUST CRASHED,
SO I CAN ONLY ACCESS MY EMAIL IN A PUBLIC CYBER, SO AND I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO DO THAT BECAUSE OF MY CHURCH ACTIVITIES.
I WILL NOT BE FREE THIS 19TH, PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO
USE YOUR GOOD POSITION TO STILL NEGOTIATE FOR ANOTHER DATE SOME TIME NEXT WEEK JUST TO ENABLE ME TO BE IN GHANA AGAIN,
I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF THE COURIER COMPANY CAN GIVE YOU THE DOCUMENT FOR ME TO SIGN IT
AND SEND IT TO THEM THROUGH YOU SO THAT YOU CAN BE ELIGIBLE TO COLLECT THE INSURANCE ON MYBEHALF.
CONSIDER THIS AND GIVE ME A CALL IN THIS MOBILE NUMBER +2348025233033. OR
YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN COMMUNICATE YOU SHORTLY.

Looks like the good Pastor may be traveling to Ghana one more time Laughing It s real bad
that the courier Co. will not give me the papers Laughing

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a reply from my lad. Looks like he will be going back to Ghana.

His reply:

Quote:
Rxxxxxx,
PLEASE LET ME HAVE PHONE CONTACTS , I WILL CALL YOU AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN I WILL MAKE THE JOURNEY TO GHANA OK.

I guess he can just leave a message on my K7 phone Laughing

@ SP: I will let you know what day my mugu will be making the trip Laughing

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ok mate, hope he has a nice trip Laughing

My new courier website is now online, here:

(removes the spaces)

I just need to go through the site and give it a final check over before it can be used, on the contact page, Pachanga has recorded a voice message for the US contact number, and I did the voice message for the UK number, I had to do it about 8 times, I kept laughing trying to put on a reasonable ok sounding accent and kept fluffing the words Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The site looks great - good idea about the disclaimer on the support e-mails. Also like the details on the insurance policy!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
My new courier website is now online, here:

Wow! Looks great!

Stupid question: can you "mask" an e-mail so that it looks like it is going to costomerservice@urlpostedabove and then have it go to the yahoo address? Customer service having a yahoo e-mail seems a little odd.

Though perhaps the lads simply will not catch it.

--J.D.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, I could do, but I have some red text on the contact page explaining why we are using the Yahoo addy for business, so that should cover me.

I did have a couple of lads question why I was using the yahoo addy on the other courier site, I explained our mail servers were hving problems, so we used Yahoo until it was fixed, then when the servers went down again, we chose to stay using yahoo because it was so much more reliable, lads seem to accept that.

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks real professional... I hope these guys can actually deliver... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I checked out your U.S. number and left a message.. Sounds good too. Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Got your message, are you a fed? You sound like a fed, this is mr Les Noise Laughing

Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks very good. I accidently put in a wrong tracking number. Is there a way to make it so that a "page not found" error doesn't come up?

I just figure if so mugu miss types, you don't want to blow the illusion.

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, I noticed that, I don't know how to make it so "page not forund" error doesn't come up, can someone techy look at the source code of the tracking page and maybe know a couple of line os java script to add to make it go back to the tracking page if a wrong tracking number is entered?

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest reply from the good Rev.

Quote:
Rxxxxxx,
THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER, BUT I AM SUPPRISE THAT YOU GAVE ME A NON WORKING PHONE NUMBERS, WITHOUT ANY COUNTRY CODE . MY BRETHEREN YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I SPEND 4 DAYS LAST WHEN I LEFT NIGERIA FOR GHANA AND DID NOT MAKE ANY HEADWAY.
AGAIN NOW BEFORE I CAN FIX A DATE I MUST COMFIRM THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE READY THROUGH A PHONE CALL, YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I AM NOW USING A PUBLIC CAFE AND NOT MY LAPTOP.
RUMBERO I CAN NOT IMAGINE YOU GIVING ME THIS KIND OF NUMBER. AND LAST SATURDAY ONE BRETHEREN PROPHECISE THAT I SHOULD PRAY VERY HARD THAT I HAVE BATTLE AHEAD OF ME , SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME AND GET THINGS READY I WILL SO MUCH ADMIRE IT.

I MUST IN THE NAME OF THE LORD TO ASK YOU TO HELP ME IN MY FLIGHT FARE TO GHANA SO AS TO ENABLE ME MAP OUT THE LOGISTICS FOR THIS INSURANCE PAYOFF.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME IN YOUR REPLY.

MORE BLESSINGS FOR YOU AND YOUR EFFORT IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL ALSO WORK IN YOUR OWN VINEYARD.

I will need help from a male member to make a phone call to the good Rev.

( Makinwa)
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller,

Try this article it may be just what you need.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Wasn't anything of use on that link, but the problem has now been solved, thanks to MC, I just had to change tracking.htm to track.htm in the javascript, now when you put the wrong number in, it stays on the tracking page Very Happy

Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice shipping site. Is it something that anyone can point their lads at?
How do you reserve the right to use it?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ You can't just point your lad at the courier site, there would be no point doing that, it's only for lads who have custom tracking pages made for them in their name.

I don't use the couriers for sending small items of not much value, the courier was made to get lads on safari, and for that, they need a big carrot, so I only ship big value items like shipments of computers, or where a baiter has shipped a large amount of $$$ hidden inside a briefcase of computer etc.

Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Understood. ^^^^^^

To clarify, if I use the site to ship a large item(s), how do I go about getting a shipping number for them to track their "package" with?

Would I confer with you to get a number that will lead them to a tracking record of sorts that would be prearranged to appear when they type the dummy number in the tracking search on that site?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ When a lad is sent a shipment by a baiter, I make a tracking page for them, all tracking pages have their own unique tracking number, the baiter sends the lad their tracking number, he goes to the website, enters his number and his tracking page would appear.

When a baiter wants to send a shipment, they need to give me the following details:

1) Their baiting name and postal adress.

2) The lads name and postal address where he wants it delivered.

3) List of items being shipped to the lad.

4) date you want the items shipped.

As an example, if you are sending a load of computers to a lad worth $40,000, I will make sure there is an accident along the way, and your lad would have to collect his $40,000 insurance payment from whereever I said the accident took place, same goes for if a baiter hides say $50,000 inside an item, we would find that item during a routine x-ray inspection, and as it was sent hidden inside something, the baiter had obviously not paid the correct insurance or transit fees, so the shipment and $$$ will be offloaded somewhere far away from the lad, which is for collection only by him, thus enticing him to travel.

Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info.

My mentor is also filling me in very quickly on all the available resources here in the forums.

Still waiting for an update on whether or not he'll phone the number I provided him before I take the next step.

I'll keep your site and the required details close at hand, should the need arise.

I may be "decomissioning some pc's" shortly.... Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest from Rev. Frank

Quote:
Rxxxxx
I TRIED TO CALL YOU BUT THE PHONE IS TELLING ME THAT YOUR NUMBER IS INCORRECT, AND AGAIN YOUR NUMBER HAS NO CODE. AS REGARDS THE LITTLE HELP I WANTED FROM YOU , THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN MAKE IT TO GHANA ASIDE THAT I HAVE NO OTHER MONEY TO GET MYSELF FROM NIGERIA TO GHANA.

IF YOU CAN HELP ME A LITTLE I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE .

THANKS CFOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.YOU CALL THIS NIGHT WITH THIS NUMBER +234xxxxx

( Makinwa)
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
^^^^^ Got your message, are you a fed?

Left you one! Sounds nice and authentic!!

--J.D.

JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if he did or not but he sent me a bus ticket receipt from accra to tamale. What do you think?

For a larger image:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5387429][img]http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12413222779.jpg

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic