SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Voting in Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't hear from your lad today it's probably queuing up to vote for several hours, or else rolling a petrol tanker towards the election HQ. They can't even get that right. The voting procedure I mean, not the petrol tanker thingy.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't suppose Artists Against 419 have put up a candidate?

Failing that, is anyone standing on an anti-corruption ticket that we could encourage our lads to vote for?
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Candidates not too important.

Personally I would go with the petrol tanker thingy Laughing Laughing Laughing

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
... rolling a petrol tanker towards the election HQ ...

Motor vehicles are not allowed on the street in Lagos today.
nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whats the petrol tanker thingie in this ? Embarassed
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re first post Tommo Shanter

[quote]If you don't hear from your lad today it's probably queuing up to vote for several hours, or else rolling a petrol tanker towards the election HQ. They can't even get that right. The voting procedure I mean, not the petrol tanker thingy.[quote]

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Driving a petrol tanker in Lagos is very much like making love to a beautiful woman - you rev her up and climb on board, take your time to reach your destination and wait for the explosion Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
wait for the explosion Laughing

hee hee, now thats funny, Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6578499.stm

Quote:
Police say a petrol tanker laden with gas cylinders was used in the failed attack on the electoral commission's headquarters, from which the elections are being co-ordinated.

The attackers attempted to roll the unmanned tanker into the building, but the tanker missed its target, crashed into a lamp post and came to a halt.

Though there was a small fire on board the detonators failed to trigger a large explosion.

Rolling Eyes

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnasher

I'm not worthy. Laughing Laughing

I just hope the due democratic process takes its legal and impartial course and they get the government they deserve. <Holds breath and turns blue before expiring>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads told me that he'd be busy today with the elections. It didnt stop him mailing me to remember to send him some cash via WU "early on monday" though. I guess he must be desperate.

He's gonna be one disapointed scammer!

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My ladette cant send me a photo because the copy shop with the scanner is closed.

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So is the whole country shut down today for voting goodness? I miss some of my lads.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It hasn't affected this lad's devotion...

Quote:
nigeria is undergoing the process of election, voting is on.i love you
prince paschal

However, as he sent that this morning, he's either VERY late to the ballot box or stupid.

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Queuing at polling stations is very much like making love to a beautiful woman... you wait for hours make small talk and hope the outcome is as you expected. But don't hold your breath.

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kellysheroes posted elsewhere:-

70% percent of the vote for the ruling party People's Democratic Party in Nigeria today.

The European Union calls the election a 'charade'.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Transparency International ranked Nigeria 150th (out of 163) least corrupt country in 2006. Apparently corruption doesn't get any worse than Haiti and it doesn't get any better than Finland, Iceland and New Zealand.

Sid

Mortar x15
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sgreenstreet wrote:
....and it doesn't get any better than Finland, Iceland and New Zealand.

Laughing Laughing

The Holy Trinity of death by boredom. I went to Iceland once. They didn't have any frozen Black Forest gateau left. I was gutted, as I was on a promise.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic