SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone got a Proxy Socks 5 server I can use?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a real treat for scammers, but I need a socks proxy server I can bounce emails through to help my privacy a little.

I'm looking at around 7k or more emails being bounced through it - so it is a bit of an ask. (Think insulting mass bait thread if you've ever poked your nose in there).

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is the thing about sock5 proxies ? for simple bouncing off you can just use normal http proxies

there are plenty of good sites out there which list them out there

here you go
for sock5 proxies:
www.atomintersoft.com/products/alive-proxy/socks5-list

for http proxies :
http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks nobody, the reason I was after socks 5 was the stupid programme I'm using to send the mass mail, but I just did a quick check and it's not stripping my i.p.

Is there such a thing as a free smtp server that doesn't use nonstandard ports? The programme I'm using can use smtp, but the only options it give ma are server, username & pass, no port options.

DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first answer is there are no free smtp servers. If there were then every spammer in the world would be using it. That is why you can't find a free smtp server and why your program doesn't give you a port option. You may be able to find one a spammer is using.

"telnet *.*.*.* 25" is the command you need.

The address is of the open relay for the smtp server. The hard part is finding the open relay.

You can search the web for an smtp server using NMap if you really want one and if they may exist.

If you do find an open relay at a non-standard port just change the 25 in the telnet command to the port you found.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou very much DrWho, I was just hoping for a quick fix, but its apparenty that cant be done that easily, and I certainly dont have enough time to start portscanning random ip ranges for unsecured smtp servers.

Another helpful member on a different thread informed me that gmail's limits are about 100 recipients per mail without garnishing their ire, all i was going for was a rather large mass insult with little effort, but considering the nature of my abuses and the scope of recipients, anonymous would certainly be the only option.

Case closed for now I think. Back to the drawing board.

nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

while you are at the drawing board here is what you use to make your program very flexible !

use blat - with this program you can use any port number and any server and just about change any matter in the outgoing email that you are going to send download it from here

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/blat/blat262.full.zip?modtime=1175256820&big_mirror=0

now about the server thing use yahoopops for that thing and use a free proxy server - you need a http proxy server and you are done.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That program is fine but you still need an smtp server. The program as only a command line bulk mailer. And you would have to have password access to the server. The program does not provide a server and a free proxy only changes your apparent address, it isn't a free smtp server proxy.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic