SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unreal, a long distance TWAT convention Laughing

jump_4_joy

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations.

Bar keeps getting higher!
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you not set up another meeting somewhere else and hire in a new and more reliable camera man?

I hope the present one got a big slap, he's really let everyone at 419Eater down.

But still...excellent work! I can't believe they havent twigged yet Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW+BW...

There is only one thing you can do after this, send TWAT's 1+2 after TWAT 3 and get them to have the camera... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
E_P
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You, guys, are genius, that's all what I have to say. Very Happy
tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol this is great ,u guys should try and get mugu 1 to take a picture of the fake engineer and mugu 2 to take it of the other fake engineer.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE!!!
I want an update. Tell us what's going on. It's the 21st already. I'm hangin' on to my TWAT waiting for the results. Is it in another post? Am I missing something???
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^got any pics of that?

OH COME ON, like none of you guys were thinking the same thing Laughing
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot video guy did not get the job done. He was in Port Harcourt but still managed to screw everything up. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Dear Reverend Benjamin Dove

We have alive Lagos successfully after much stress and tiredness work in Port Harcourt to track omuruyi and Israel in Port Harcourt we came to Protea Hotel Garden City at
#1c Evo Crescent, G.R.A Phase II, Port Harcourt 084, Nigeria but there is nothing like such meeting we discuss with hotel attain dance he promise that he will help us in store our video tape to video them and he does that we waited for the whole day we come know that the website there gave you is not the through website of the hotel even the number in the web site is not working.

Hear is the real website of the Protea Hotel Port Harcourt http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298363-d605596-Reviews-Protea_Hotel_Garden_City-Port_Harcourt.html we come to understand that the person giving information is one of them for sending false information to you so that we can not locate where there are

After we bring their photograph picture then hotel attendance identify one of them which is omoruyi she said that he is hear last week with she girl friend but the information we gather is that he is traveling to Sokoto State which is about 12hours journey from Lagos.
But my friend Joseph who is with me all this days have already phone IG of police Mr. Ehindaro for this case and promise that he will send his men with us to Sokoto state to search for them and apprehend them.

The problem we have now is the fancier because the trip to Port Harcourt cost us a lot of money and we are now financial down we need your help so that we can sponsor the trip to sokoto with the police members I will advice you that it will be more better now that election holidays is on so that we can move before the holiday will be over and I will also advice for not send any money to them again because what we understand now is that this people just want to collect money from you people and go without doing any thing

Please send the number that you are using to reach them because police advice us to provide that so that there trace them.
I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Regards
Rowland

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Crying or Very sad

I hope to hear the slap over here in Switzerland!
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...I finally had time to email our TWATs today. Before I explain, check out TWAT #2s email from today. It brings a tear to my eye.

Quote:
Dear Rev,
How are you today,
i expected to read from you because i heard wanted to know the next line of action,inorderwords i may say that i am getting tired of this woundering about the street of port harcourt Laughing so please tell me something immediately or you call me on my cell phone +234 xxxxxxxx thanks and God bless you.

GOD BLESS TWAT

So...here was what I thought up in the few minutes I had free to email the TWATs. As you may or may not know, the TWAT is huge. There are many members inside of it. And throughout the course of these baits, we have introduced different characters...one being the Head Rev. William U. Phystme. Most of the time, our TWATs dont get an email from the Head Rev. unless they do something really good. But this time, they are getting an email from the Head Rev. because there is scandal inside TWAT! (read below)

Quote:
Reverend Isreal and Reverend Omoruyi,

This is Head Reverend William U. Phystme. I have taken it upon myself to email you personally as I have some news that effects both of you. Reverend Benjamin Dover has apparently been deceiving both of you for the past couple of weeks. Sister Anita Bath phoned me yesterday to fill me in on the details of your trips to meet the Head Engineer. It was then that I realized that Reverend Dover was not being truthful to either of you. I confronted him last night and he confessed to attempting to embezzle the grant money that both of you were to receive for your respective branches. He led you to Port Harcourt to meet the Head Engineer, who was dispatched to meet both of you. But the real Head Engineer was dispatched to Accra Ghana, not Port Harcourt. Reverend Dover paid two men to pose as both of you so that they could collect the grant money and deposit it into an account of Reverend Dovers.

The good news is God prevailed and I was able to identify Reverend Dover's plan of stealing your grant money before it was lost. The bad news is both of you are in the wrong place to meet Harold Yass, the real TWAT Head Engineer. He is planning to arrive tomorrow morning. I had Sister Anita text him a message asking that he waits a few extra days so that both of you can make your trip to Accra and meet him personally.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Reverend Dover has committed a horrible sin and for that, he must answer to God, TWAT, and the authorities. Today he was arrested and brought into jail. Sister Anita has been put in charge of checking his emails to make sure that he was not stealing from anyone else. He will pay for the crimes that he has committed. I can promise you that.

Please let me know when you will be making your trip to Accra so I can forward that information to Harold. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. As you know, tomorrow is Sunday. So I will not be able to answer any emails until late Sunday night after all of my responsibilities are fulfilled.

Thank you,
Head Reverend William U. Phystme

Also, we will be attempting to have another video lad meet the 2 TWATs. We have a TWAT in Accra but he was too lazy to go to Port Harcourt. Hopefully we can get him to record some video especially if he doesnt have to travel. Stay tuned!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8

Last edited by Big Worm on Mon May 07, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maynard_g_krebbs wrote:
I'm assuming that you verified their trip via IP ?

Sorry maynard....I missed that question beforehand. The answer is yes...both IPs were confirmed yesterday.

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
defactomonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, I am a long time lurker and this made me register to give some kudos!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad in Accra that is already wanting to meet some more TWATs. He has told me he can meet them, if you guys so desire.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never did trust that Reverend Dover. He always seemed like he was hiding something.

Now Harold Yass, well, he's a straight arrow. I'm sure the lads will have no problem now. Twisted Evil

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1st TWAT is heading to Accra. Jojo...can we coordinate your lad meeting them and posing as the Head Engineer?

Quote:
Beloved Rev.Willaims U Phystme,

Greeting to you and all member of TWAT.I am so disappointed to hear this.
I have been in portharcourt for the past four days and it has cost me so much in running around the city.

Rev.Dover is a wicked man knowing the stress and trouble i have gone through.I even reported the issue to him only for him to pretend that something is
wrong somewhere.I counted on his confidence but he disappointed us all.I thank God for protecting his children.

I would like to know if Isreal Nnamdi is a co-reverend TWAT is establishing too,Because i was told that i am the only reverend of TWAT in West Africa.
I will be living for Accra immediately and i want to know if the Head engineer will be there by MONDAY.

Accra is only a day away from Nigeria.I like you to give my phone number to the head engineer +234xxxxxxx.and also micheal's number is +234xxxxxxxxxx.
Also,i will like to get your own personal number,Sister Anita Bath number and the head Engineer's phone number.

Conclusively,we will like to know the amount that was release to the head engineer as our grant money and where we will be meeting the Head engineer.You know that accra is a different place from Nigeria and

we need all this contact to enable us know our movement in other not to face more of this embarrassment because Nigeria and Ghana uses different Network Coverage.
God bless TWAT.
Sincerely,
Rev.Omoruyi

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our old friend M0s3s, AKA Mr. Cucumber (CLICK HERE), seems unfortunately still stuck in Tamale, just a few short hours by bus north of Accra. He's on his way to 0uang0 to pick up a free Ast0n Mart1n, but maybe he can swing by Accra on his way to or from 0ang0. His cucumber photos HERE
make it plain that he's a very religious man, and I believe that TWAT would not find a more loyal or upright member.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2nd TWAT just checked in. First email said he could not go to Accra. He is now singing another tune Very Happy Anybody want to play Rev. Phystme and make two calls for me?

Quote:

Dear, Rev William Phystme,

Thanks for your mail and i must say that i am sorry for the first mail i wrote to you is due to the fact that i was very very angry with my past expirence from Rev Dover as i am writting to you now i am still in Port Harcout stranded and you are now asking me to prepare for accara again if i am to go to accara you must call me on my cell phone number +234 xxxxxxxx because i am asking this from you so that i will be sure of what i am doing and know your seriousness because i would'nt like anybody to drive me around anymore,i await your call thanks and God bless you.
Rev Isreal Nnamdi

GOD BLESS TWAT

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Worm wrote:
i would'nt like anybody to drive me around anymore

Has he got someone to drive him around, tell the twat to walk Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No words for this bait: Laughing

clapping clapping clapping clapping

I just hope the retards can sort out their problems and talk about the final pyramid to be built.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BW- Kevin is prepared to meet. We just need to coordinate and set up a good date and time for this. I am pushing for him to get a camera. I hope he can, though don't count on that. But he will meet them. We need to pick a time and a place. I generally use the Golden Tulip hotel, as Kevin is quite familiar with waiting around there for hours.

Email me the details and description I will need to give Kevin. This should make for some mass confusion.

EDIT: Proposed 9:00AM meet at the Golden Tulip Hotel on Thursday morning? How does that sound?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo...Im absolutely swamped with work but I will try and get my TWATs to meet Kevin. On a side note, TWAT #2 seems to be really stranded and still emailing Rev. Dover Laughing

Quote:
Dear Rev;
How are you today.Rev i must tell you that i am now confused at this point in time as i am writting you now i am still in Port Harcourt so now what do you expect me to do because if anything happen to me God knows that my BLOOD IS ON YOUR HEAD,so please get back to me or you send to me $200,00 for me to transport my self back to Lagos,send it to ISREAL NNAMDI NWAOKORO thanks and God bles you
Isreal Nnamdi
GOD BLESS TWAT

EDIT: Jojo, do you think Kevin could bring two briefcases that have locks on them (the numeric kind). I have an idea Very Happy

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BW- I will tell him to. I don't know if he has any, but I can demand he get some...

Goat

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TWAT 1 wrote:
do not be troubled, God is in control.

YW, BW and..... who's the third person in this trinity? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful!!!

From Accra, where next? Back to Lagos?

Bruin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic