SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Trophies Are In!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5253003
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5253002

I have gotten my lottery winnings in and would like to share them with all my team mates here at 419eater.com. I have just uploaded them to www.putfile.com whish is also a first so I hope they show up Very Happy

The other thing I want to mention is I used a pic from the Propaganda room for my profile pic. I do not have permission from the atrist and would like to get that if I can. It is the 419 Hunting Lic. I also added a few little extras to it so I hope the original creator isn't too upset. Please PM me if you want me to remove it from my profile. I am apologizing in advance. I am an artist and I know that doing something like this isn't right but it was just too perfect and I needed it.
I'd even print it out, laminate it and carry it in my wallet if the artist wouldn't mind. Please Let Me Know.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Now you're in... Tell him you printed off the check and your bank cashed it.. Go nuts with money, pics of nice cars etc. This will drive him nuts if you make it sound believable.. Tell him to whistle for any fees he demands.. It's been done before and it does work.. Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, not to be a party pooper, but a trophy is usually a specially prepared document filling a specific request. A check isn't really considered a trophy unless the scam didn't involve checks in the first place and was something you had to request. The lad has to go out of his way to get the trophy. Those appear to be the type of certificates that they have in large quantities.

And like Les said, telling him that you cash the check and sending pictures of what you bought can drive them crazy.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello icrighthruU.
Anything you get from the lad uses up his time and that's good. Your lottery winning cert needs to have RSOT across the seal. Tell the lad it isn't genuine without it. Keep on asking for various things and tell them you don't understand when they reply.
Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like Les & Dr Who said above--^^

Be sure to tell them you spend the money on fancy cars, 'labtops', watches, hookers, booze----this they understand.

But ALSO be sure to tell them that you donate 25% of it to animal shelters for homeless cats and dogs. This act of kindness they do not fathom.....Whenever possible I try and add that in my bait and let me tell you it really pisses off the mugus to hear that, strikes a nerve with them. ["you gave $50,000 to dogs but cannot help out my junior sister and I?"]

And for the record, I do indeed donate to animal shelters--just not quite that much mentioned above.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the helpful tips and ideas. I will incorporate them all and repost when I get them. I will ask for the RSOT and see what I can do to get him busy and then my bank will cash the check. I have a friend that works at a car dealership. I'll get a pic of me sitting in a nice convertale with the dealer handing me the keys (we'll both be smiling). Then I'll get a group of school kids to run around picking up the cash I just through up in the air Laughing
zombie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Les Noise wrote:
Tell him you printed off the check and your bank cashed it.. Go nuts with money, pics of nice cars etc.

I really really like that idea. Bring on my next lottery win... which should be in about 10 mins Very Happy
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a passport this time Laughing
I was urged to please open my "attarchment" to see it

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5262695
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

icrighthruU wrote:
I'll get a pic of me sitting in a nice convertale with the dealer handing me the keys (we'll both be smiling). Then I'll get a group of school kids to run around picking up the cash I just through up in the air Laughing

Hey man, glad to see you having so much fun. I appreciate your enthusiasm. Just a brief word of advice, if I may. If you really intend on pissing the lad off to the extreme, it is always wise to be cautious about revealing your true identity. I have pissed off several lads who have made it clear that they will not rest until they have my head on a platter. Now I used to have a more lackadaisical attitude toward this bait safe stuff, but I've become more careful since I've found several lads in Canada, here in the States, and even in my very own state.

If it were me, I wouldn't send a picture of me in a car, smiling away.

And I also wouldn't be sending him any pics of kids. The whole not involving innocent parties thing ya know.

Anyway, good luck, and give em hell. Peace broda.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bustyn,

No slight against your baiting ability--by no means---but remember that you can choose to live in any of 49 other States. Never of course breach your security as to your real state of residence.

Alaska is a venue that I often use with The Lads. They have absolutely no idea about the place except that it is part of the USA. They think palm-trees/warm deserts/big cities rather than frozen tundra. The key point being that if they think you are American you live on streets paved with gold and are a magha waiting to be stolen from.

And in winter-time when the Bering Sea is frozen it is actually only 1 mile from Russia. And THAT offers many ops, primarily that the lads would never travel to Alaska under any circumstances. They don't know anything about it---but if you grew up near The Equator, you'd have no idea how to fit in to 'Americas' Icebox'.

I tell them that I run a multi-million $ fur-seal-clubbing company here in Alaska.

For The Lads, their one and only reference to The 49th State is the Alaska Airlines plane crash off the coast of California about 10 years ago..And ironically just off Point Mugu, California. These bastards have disgusted me many times in their citing that crash--part of the evil they do in trying to cash in on any big-news tragedy.

So in the future make up an email-alias for 'You-in-Alaska @ xxx.com'. You can always claim that the polar bears and grizzlies chewed on your Internet connection to stall, if ever need be. .And that you are happy to have the lad and family move here to America in Alaska and invest..

And if need be, I can also be from The 50th state--Hawaii, at Kalaupapa on Molokai. It's a leprosy colony [Hansens' disease] founded by Father Damien. No way they'll contact me in person there either.

cheerz--jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I'm sorry, it wouldn't really be me of course. I just got caught up in the mind of my character. Sorry for the confusion, of course it wouldn't really be me. But I'm glad for all the input and what not, it will be good for other's to know. I'm still playing with this one but I am starting to get board.
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Hi Bustyn,

No slight against your baiting ability--by no means---but remember that you can choose to live in any of 49 other States. Never of course breach your security as to your real state of residence.

Thanks for the tips Jarvis. I'll try to remember that. Wink

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic