SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Agent K doesn't like forms!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this doesn't match to the death threats and the angry rants, but I think my lad had someone write this for him. Smile His usual mails are a lot less concise, and his vocab has improved considerably. He usually doesn't write more than one line. Those other baiters who are playing with AgentK and his massive diamonds will back me up. I think I touched a nerve.

Quote:

Dear Jack,
I don't think you understand what i've been saying.I can't retrieve any MTCN number,i called the Money gram in US and they told me the transaction does not exist.What the hell do you expect me to do?I have been making some vital calls to the security whatever you claim to send the money through,they gave me a reference number that was no where to be found on the money gram network.I am siezing this means to know if you are still willing to pay for the Orders.The Orders is with the shipping company and i can't keep paying demmurages for items i have not receive payment for yet.If you can't send the money to belgium,just let me know cuz i have alot of buyers on my neck.If you finally agree to send the money to the agent in belgium,send me the MTCN number used for the transfer.And please,no Money gram this time,i have went through a whole shit with Money gram.

He failed the PRAT forms and MrFishes Homeland Security Test and claimed to have gone to MoneyGram 4 times in a day (but I don't believe him). And he clocked about 3 1/2 hours doing the McDuck (339answers). I've got him using profanity as well. Double bonus!!!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106973&highlight=kim

All I wrote was:

Quote:
Dear Agent,

You are not doing your fucking job! I gave you the code for the MTCN anti-terror verification website, but you can't even do that fucking simple task without complaining. Are you still breast-feeding because you sound like a whiny little girly-man? Where is your fucking dick? You clearly have no balls or skills whatsoever. If yopu want the money, you have to answer the bloody questions. Why is that so difficult for you to get your stupid little brain around you empty headed numpty. For fucks sake just get the MTCN and send me the diamonds so that we can get on with our lives. Honestly!!! I've never had so many problems doing business with anyone in my life, and to top it all off you are asking me to send it to Belgium!! Belgium!!! It really is unbelievable. What the hell has Belgium got to do with Azerbaijan? Your task is simple, yet you are unable to pull your finger out of your ass and get it done. I also told you before that if I stop the wire transfer then I will have to pay a 10% cancellation fee on top of the transfer fee that I already paid. That's another $5000 that will be wasted. Are you giong to pay that?

Reply ASAP,

Jack

And slapped him solidly for 2 and a half days.

I'm dedicating this to Persephone (my mentor) with a little shout out for SamSpudz for his invaluable advice.

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Capt. I'm in the same boat with him. I think he switched to Belgium because I sent Alan the info for the bank in AZ to shut down.

He tried to balk about the forms for me as well, until I told him I'd find another diamond supplier if I didn't get the forms done. Gee, the forms are starting to come in to my now....

EDIT: Yup, just got them all. Don't know about you, but he sends every email to me in triplicate, so I hope his cafe charges by the byte! 3 emails at 3.3mb each should start to add up.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working with that same lad. , right?

I keep calling him "missus" and "mrs." and "miss" but he never says anything.

I made him send me 4 copies of the "gemstone" report before I would even send the request in to my 'accounting' team. Good news! They have more forms to fill out! Smile

Congrats on getting him to curse you out. I haven't been that successful yet.

But it does look like he has his hands full of baiters, and hopefully won't have time for any "real" scams. Eh? Wink
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt, I think your signature needs this:
Quote:
And please,no Money gram this time,i have went through a whole shit with Money gram.
Very Happy

Congrats - it is great to get your lad to involve another lad to get some writing down. Who knows? He may have had to pay him Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
Capt, I think your signature needs this:
Quote:
And please,no Money gram this time,i have went through a whole shit with Money gram.
Very Happy

Congrats - it is great to get your lad to involve another lad to get some writing down. Who knows? He may have had to pay him Wink

I'll do that now.

More on Mr K. It appears that he has also made a few phone calls to Beavis at customer disservice.

Quote:
4b4y4mi Bello called. Apparently Jack Bauer 24 himself sent the lad. I sent him to :

THE INTL BANK OF AZERBAIJAN
23/24 M HADI STR

to pick up his $50,000. I hope this meets you expectations. Oh crap. I gave him the wrong reference number

Quote:
4b4y4mi Bello called back (uses the AT&T text service for the deaf). This time I sent him to the International Bank of Azerbaijan again, but I changed to different address. The lad was not happy about this. We will try to do better next time. . .really

It appears that I can pretty much confirm his trips to the bank. I was wondering where he had got the MTCN.

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He`s at the end of his tether with me aswell Twisted Evil he has mentioned something about other people at his neck, hmmm that doesn`t sound like an honest business man to me!!

This Lad is not in a cafe, i believe he has his own computer because he responds fairly quickly, i exchanged about 70 mails with him over Easter, my usual brothel research Rolling Eyes

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent Kim has just sent out another Diamond mail, this time it`s only 100kg, here`s the mail if anyone wants to join in the fun with this prize idiot!!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=868241#868241

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic