SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The 21st of April is almost here.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you who pay close attention to the dead-foreigner-in-the-car-crash letters, you'll note that many of these accidents happen on the 21st of April. There appears to be an annual mass crash along the Sagbama Expressway, but crashes have also happened on the Kano-Sokoto Expressway, the Abuja Expressway, the Nouvissi Expressway in Togo, and I've even gotten letters about crashes occurring in London on this dreaded date.

I myself have been killed in some of these crashes. I usually come back from the dead seeing as how my conscientious barristers can never find my next of kin, but I don't learn.....I keep depositing my money in banks and security companies for safekeeping, and I keep getting killed. Why, I've even seen a copy of my own death certificate!

This year I've taken pains to be careful. I've once again deposited my millions for safekeeping, as that I would not want my trunkboxes of money to be burned in the crash, or worse yet, stolen by the police officers who come to the scene. I have several barristers lined up to help with proper disposition of my assets just in case something does happen. I have deliberately failed to designate a next of kin, because I'd like to see one of the members here get the millions.

I assure you, I will try to be careful. I may get killed again in two days, along with several other notables such as John Ryerson and Johnson Creek. We keep having our annual reunion on the Expressway; it's really a tradtion that we can't do without. I look forward to seeing these guys....I think my buddy Charles Andason might be there for this one too.

Those of you who are considering visiting Nigeria this coming weekend to meet with your mugus may want to re-think your plans, and delay your visit by one week. It's very dangerous there on the 21st of April. I know this from firsthand experience.

If you don't hear from me on the 21st, please don't worry. Like that one Eddie Money song says, "you can't keep a good man down". I may be killed, but I have a feeling that I'll be back on Monday, telling you about another one of my after-death experiences.

If I don't see any of you before then, have a great weekend!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's strange, but Barry Kelly, John Ryerson and Johnson Creek are three DBCs that I've never encountered.

One day...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the Manchester Expressway deaths in England! I keep waiting for a certain deceased's name to appear!! Twisted Evil Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been tracking these letters on a spreadsheet. Thanks to my data filter, here is what I have for the 21 April deaths (death toll includes family members):

1996: 5 foreigners were killed in one accident on Sagamu/Lagos.

1997: no accidents reported for 21 April

1998: 8 foreigners were killed in two accidents. One was on Sagamu/Soweto, the other on Shagamu.

1999: 231 people killed, with 80 of those deaths on the Sagbama Expressway

2000: 159 people killed. with 45 on Sagbama.

2001: 105 people killed

2002: 62 people killed.

2003: 67 people killed.

2004: 20 people killed (this total may rise as more barristers write me, frustrated with their unsuccessful searches)

2005: 3 killed.

If I include all accidents on all dates, (in addition to the 21 April wrecks), I have 904 fatalities in 215 accidents. The grand total of money left behind, as of this writing, stands at $3619.58 million.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Nigerian government should consider closing those two espressways on that date! And a team of scientists should be sent to investigate.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi yastreb^^^.

That's surprising. Barry K and Johnson C--like Steve Moore--were/are dead millionaire 'engineers' and favorites of the Lads.

TO ME, 'Johnson Creek' is some little billabong in the NT or one of maybe a thousand in the US with that name. And according to www.mapquest.com there are 2 US towns with that name--in NY [Niagara County] and Wisconsin [Jefferson County]. The latter a few hours from Canada, the former a bicycle ride away.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. I myself have been injured and killed in more accidents in the few months I've been baiting than in all the (many) years before, so I understand your concern. Best of luck and we'll all be hoping to hear from you on Monday.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, if they just took all those millions, and invested them in safer highways, they could make this a better world. Smile

I'm praying for your safe journey....

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be damned! My grandson, his wife, and my great grand daughter all perished on that day in 2002! Later on they would become my brother-cousin and then my cousin, but that is another story.. They were killed on the Kara Express Road in Togo - must have been the same roading contractors Very Happy

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic