SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheeky lad - still on the hook? Advice needed.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be.. ahem.. traveling to Africa next week to pick up some loot. Cheeky lad says,

Quote:
We got your massage and we thank you so much for your response, we are veru happy to hear that you will be back next week monday this is all goodnews may God bless you all. We can not wait to see you, we knows that you are going to bring us some gift when coming.

Oh, yeah. I'll have a nice gift for you. A couple of hours in the airport, maybe. Running around town checking all the hotels, maybe. A ransom note when your mugu gets kidnapped at the airport, maybe. Your chance to be a hero and stage a rescue from the kidnappers, maybe. Can we also ask for a safari? Maybe.

Oh, yes, there will be gifts.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

Last edited by Prolix on Wed May 09, 2007 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see anything wrong with a safari attempt. If you spent the time to develop the relationship between your lad and your character, then there's a good chance that you will score a safari out of this. You're flight got redirected and ended up in a neighboring country. You decided to get off there because you got bad air sickness.

Make sure to bring a suitcase full of cash with you as an incentive for your lad to safari and meet you.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, you can make him travel a bit! You're sitting on boxes of cash that needs to be professionally handled. You just happened to end up in Tamale or Accra with flight troubles. What to do with these undeclared laptop computers? You need help!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever a lad asks for a gift, we always provide. We might even ask them what they would want most. And what color they prefer, as they come in 10 colors... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy,

Of course! I should have thought of that. My assistant has asked them what kind of gifts would be appropriate, and it would help if they sent pictures so we got some idea of their taste and style. (And since they're promising to meet us at the airport, I imagine they'd better be real pictures...)

Of course, we'll have some dialog about clothing sizes and such.

I definitely like the idea of sending them on safari this way, using cash as bait, but I don't think merely re-routing will work. I'm definitely thinking a kidnapping plot, ransom demands, setting up a cash-for-hostage exchange, and so forth. Who's the 'napper? , of course.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oy. This "trip" was supposedly to be to meet just a brother and sister. Now I find out the whole posse is coming:

Quote:
We got your massage vand thank you so much for your cooperetion, we will do as you said i and my sister and the some staff of the security company will be there to pick her up.

Wow. I guess it's a good thing she's not really going to make it to baggage claim... they haven't even asked for cash yet, so this must be a kidnapping plot of some kind.

Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great if it were possible to arrange "meetings" that took place near public access internet web cams. It would be great to see them stroll by a camera or be in the camera shot, sitting around and waiting for their victim, especially if they had the cardboard signs with the intended victim's "idnetity" or any other identifiable traits.

That would be priceless.

ps: Prolix, maybe you should insist that the security company lads wear their "official company hats and jackets" so that you can identify them at the airport and know that they are legitimate security staff.

Ask for pics ahead of time.

Might make them have to go out and aquire "uniforms".... just a thought.
ChipmunkInTheSky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We got your massage

Apparently you already gave them a "massage". Something that intimate isn't good enough?
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i and my sister and the some staff of the security company will be there to pick her up.

She's a big girl then?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Prolix,

Have you given your lad your 'flight' details yet? I usually look for a flight that changes in North Africa (Libya is a favourite). You get confused by all that swirly writing and get on the wrong plane.

Of course, you are now stranded in country "X", but the lad shouldn't worry as you've met up with a realllly friendly taxi driver who has offered to help you out

Don't forget to remind the lad (at every available opportunity! Very Happy ) that your laptop batteries are fading, your suitcase has $$$$$ in it and your phone won't work. The taxi driver has his friends around and they keep looking at your suitcase - you're worried etc etc.

Build on the lads paranoia Very Happy

Then the taxi driver will kidnap you - this gives you an opportunity to introduce a side character and ransom money (which the lad will probably try to grab)

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I poked Cheeky Gift Lad a couple of days ago, telling him that his silence was making the police think he was in on the kidnapping. Today, he sends me this response:

Quote:
I got your massage i am sorry for not replyed your massage for long now, i have ben sick that is why i do not have acces to my mail i am just coming out from the hospital today and i have been runing rond to see if i will get doctors money to give him i left my younger sister there telling them that i will be back as soon as i have the money. Please i am very sorry for the news about ****** please you poeple have to try your best to see that she is saved. My addres is: Rath 8 villa 3 angree cocody abidjan cote d'ivoire .

Please *** i do not know how to say this, how it will look like, can you help to send me some money so that i can go and pay the doctor and to free my younger sister.

Amazing. I'm trying to gather the ransom money to save my boss and he asks me for a cut! I replied:

Quote:
I can't believe you're asking for money at a time like this. Thanks for the address, I'm sure the police will be coming around soon to interview you about the kidnapping.

Well, now I've got an address to play with. I know we've just sent a bunch of lads to Accra. Anyone want to have a gathering in Abidjan?

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Prolix^^

A street address from The Lads is always a good thing. No matter who the real name at the place is--thinking of the 419eater-Cola classic bait--the lads leave themselves vulnerable in this respect.

Forget WU from now on, you can now offer them the world via snail-mail/FedExpress/DHL. Tell them you will send them oodles of cash to that address---Of course the Immigration officials might have opened up the package and stolen all the money/travelers checks later on...Nahhhh. Not likely.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, my lad seems to have twigged. I'll keep poking, though.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prolix--

Like Tricky Dick and Gladys Knight--keep on keepin' on. Got to make the best of a bad situation.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I poked him a full week ago:

Quote:

Paul,

(Or whatever your real name is...)

It's too bad that you were trying to scam Meghann out of some money. Now the police are looking for you for a kidnapping - we still don't have her back and you're in what we here call deep shit.

As far as your address goes, I meant, of course, your IP address, which has been on every e-mail you've sent to us, which will allow the police to track down the exact computer you've been using to communicate with us. When the police seize it, they'll also be able to see who else you've been talking to, including the kidnappers.

It's almost certainly too late for you to do anything about that.

I hope you like jail.

No response. I figured it was done. Until today!

Quote:
I am waitting for you, i will see who the police i will trap down for you wanted to come and spoil our country Rolling Eyes but God has trap you poeple. As for Meghann or what ever i do not know anything abour her so you have to look for the poeple that you poeple have offended that caused the kidnapping of Meghann for i do not know about it if not you will be kidnap also ok Shocked

HAVE A NICE DAY BYE.
ME.

OK, the fact that he bothers to respond at all tells me that maybe he's still on the hook. He seems to have no trouble believing that a kidnapping actually occurred. So there's opportunity here. Since I'm relatively inexperienced, I'll definitely open this up to the experts here in the forum.

Should Meghann escape? Try to reach Paul for help, not knowing that he's a scammer? Maybe ask him to come pick her up in Ghana?

Instead, should I have the "police" contact Paul, having discovered Meghann's dismembered corpse? Or should that happen AFTER the escape?

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meghann will no doubt have access to the internet, everywhere has it there, she can ask the lad to try and get some money from you to pay her ransom, she can't get you direct as the computer is blocked from outside of the country, then she'll fall in love with her kidnappers who'll offer to split the ransom with your lad if he'll pop over and see them to sort out the fine details.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks, SF. I'll probably do something just like that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic