SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's time to weed out the innocent? Shouldn't baiting be aimed just at the guilty, minimising collateral damage as much as possible? imho

Purple Flower
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I turn around and we're hugging lads again? Not sure if the mods will still love me after encouraging necroing, but I hate a good thread spoilt:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104273&highlight=split

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is by far one of the funniest things i have ever seen, perhaps you should have them do The Safety Dance next? Another wonderful 80's hit rofl Twisted Evil
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GordonBennett wrote:
Maybe it's time to weed out the innocent? Shouldn't baiting be aimed just at the guilty, minimising collateral damage as much as possible? imho

Once their dreams of fame are dashed, those innocents will hopefully dish out some justice to the numpty scammer. They might not even be innocent.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent my lad a reply, the producer had to have a little accident, because laddy was supposed to be in the US around the 20th, but I need him to send a banner for Reprob8 and the police cap and badge he wore in the video, said it's for an old friends birthday on the 24th, and he probably would have wanted to bring those items to the US with him, hence the accident delay, that's if he can get that cap for me anyway, but I have put the pressure on him by saying I have told people he is sending the cap and the banner to me Very Happy

At those talking about the lads innocent friends etc, what you have to remember is, this is a successful lad, he has taken a lot of money from victims, those victims have partners family and friends who were also affected by this lad scamming them, so now the boot is on the other foot, except the lads friends and family will not lose any money, all they will lose is a non existant record deal and not be happy with their lad friend for letting them down!:

I have been nice in this email with the producers comments, I don't want the lad to see a negative response at this time, more chance of getting ths things I want if I keep him in positive mode Wink

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry for not getting back to you any sooner than now, there have been a couple of reasons for that, one being that I have been extra busy lately, and the other reason is that I had not heard back from the producer, until this morning that is.

The producers secretary contacted me this morning, she informs me that he was involved in a bad car crash, it appears that he had received your CD and video on April 10th, and he had your items with him when he was on his way to the studio, on the way there, his car was involved in an accident with a builders lorry, his car was a write off and the producer sustained quite serious injuries as a result of the crash, the lorry driver had been drinking and was arrested at the scene of the accident.

The producer is still in hospital at the moment, he suffered whiplash, serious concussion and a broken leg which needed surgery to correct the break, he is now on hospital bed rest with his leg in traction, the secretary informs me that he will be in hostpital for at least the next 2 weeks before they will allow him to move, as any movement could re-open the break in his leg bone and damage it further.

This will obviously cause quite a delay before he can return to the US, which will likely be around the beginning of May, and as a result, it will mean a delay for your choir in travelling to the US, the accident was unforseeable, and we can only make the best of the current situation, but looking on the bright side, at least it gives you more time for rehearsing to make sure everything is spot on.

The secretary told me that there was a bit of damage to your video in the crash, thankfully, it was only the video casing that was cracked and it was still playable after being repaired. He has listened to your CD and viewed the video in his hospital room today, and the secretary asked me to tell you that he loved the costumes, the dance moves and the vocals, he is very much looking forward to working with you all, the secretary also uploaded your song from the CD and sent it to me as an MP3 file via email, you all sounded really great, I am amazed at how well you all sing, personally, I prefer the African version of the Y.M.C.A song you produced, I also look forward to you performing it at a White House function when you arrive here!

As for the personal favours I asked of you, I have gone far and beyond what I normally do to help people such as yourself, I have given up a lot of my personal time to keep in contact and liaise between you and the producer, and to give you this great chance in your life, so it is imperative on your part that the silk screen banner is made as soon as possible, and sent in time for my friends birthday on April 24th, once the banner has been made, please send it via courier to this address:

<address snipped>

Chris Gxxxxxxx is a good friend of mine and that is his company address in Illinois, he lives in the same town as our friend who's birthday it is, Chris is arranging a lavish birthday party for him in the city hall, which I will also be attending with my wife, so you can ship the police officers cap and metal badge in the same parcel as the banner, and Chris will give it to me at the party, the banner you are making will be displayed as a surprise in the city hall function room where the party is being held, it is now April 14th, and I have told Chris to expect the banner to arrive in about a week from now, just in time for the party on April 24th, thank you for your help in these personal favours for me, I have told my wife and friends that you will be sending me the Nigerian police offiers cap and badge for my collection, they think you are great for doing this for me!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
"Lorry"? "Favour"? Laughing Fortunately your lad isn't likely to recognize that those aren't Texas terms or spelling!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re the spelling; Maybe George has been hanging with Tony Blair too long!

Seriously - if the Lad ever does catch on (heaven forfend), it won't be via a spelling glitch.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read the ethics thread - my liberal tree-hugging conscience is salved. Embarassed
Carry on SP, I'll shut up now
[sulk]still don't think GWB could string all those words together, grumble, grumble[/sulk]

Purple Flower
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to add my comments also: Amazing effort! Well done SP Very Happy

And I think keeping your scammer out of the Internet Cafe for so long is a good thing.

It was a relatively small audience in the vid, but if nothing else it seems the locals were also well entertained.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic stuff! Simply amazing video there. I haven't been on the forum much lately, but I'm glad you are still amusing the mugus, I mean abusing the mugus, SP. Best of Luck on your banner and badge, and stuff for your buddy in Pittsburgh. Laughing

This was a great way to start the day!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got around to watching this! Great job!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Torin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read this whole enchilada ... I'm exgasperated. bow_down
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from my lad, looks like I will be getting my , and the for Reprob8 Laughing, the Nigerian elections have been causing problems, so the printer has not done the banner yet, too scared to leave his home:

Quote:
GOD PROTECT YOU ... L. V@NDR1V3RS!!!

Your Excellency,

I thank you for your last mail.

I would have gotten back to you but the situations of things in nigeria here are not favourable for anyone to move about without some caution. The elections disorganised the whole place. The soldiers were brougth out of the barracks to check on passers-by... and their attitude most times is not favourable for one to venture out anyhow. They thought that there would be riot in Lagos, but, they had the roits where they least expected it. The elections were massively rigged... in actual fact, there were no election in, most places but, it was anounced over the media that those places were voted in and numbers of voters therein. That was the major cause for the protest and violence that erupted in certain states.

However, I heard oveer the radio that there was some shooting at the university in Virginia. Accept my condolence for the souls lost. I do not know why people should embress violence. May the good Lord continue to protect us.

In your last mail, you mentioned of the accident the producer got involved in. I thank God that he was not critically injured. I also hope that he is getting better by now. Please, send him my sincere greetings and get well message. The good Lord will continue to guard him in all his endevours. May he get well so soon.

Sir, I would have sent those items by now, but the situations I was talking of is incapacitating my efforts. The printer that is handling the job out of fear did not go to work for the past two(2) days. I called him on phone, he promised that he will try to be around by tommrow. By God's special grace, by friday, I will be sending those things across. The only thing now is that, I have to be very careful in carrying the with me. The soldiers are even stopping and searching people. I will try my best to make sure that the things are delivered ... only that the date fall in a time that was so tight for me. I will try come what may. (lets hope he really has the cap and badge, and is not just saying that, and will then use the excuse of soldiers searched me and took it away, fingers crossed)

Extend my getwell message to the producer. May the good Lord continue to bless you. I will have to leave you now. It is getting late. I would not want to give anyone the chance to molest me on the way...that is the soldiers. Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's hope he didn't get molested on his way home Shocked

he does get one point for sending his condolences on the VA Tech shooting though

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A 'Mission Accomplished' banner would be nice for GWB. And a carved fullsize aircraft carrier to hang it on.... Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I think that might be asking a bit too much Laughing

I have sent him a reply, I copied some text from an article on the Nigerian elections to paste in to the email to make it look like I have my finger on the pulse, and the producer has had some more problems which might keep him in the UK hospital for a little bit longer Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

I am very aware of the elections that are happening in Nigeria, we are watching matters very closely, the government is using the police and army to assist the political gangs that are attacking opposition campaigning efforts.

Last weekends local elections were mostly invalid because of the intervention of the more powerful government backed gangs, and this weekends presidential elections appear to be headed in the same direction, if that is the case, the country will have un-elected government at both state and national levels.

That, plus the usual corruption, could be enough to trigger a long feared civil war, then again, Nigerian politics has evolved into a survival of the fittest contest, and that would mean just another African dictatorship, this is far more common than civil war in Africa.

Thank you for you well wishes and prayers to the producer, I have passed your words on to his secretary. Since my last email to you, he has had some complications, they discovered some swelling in his brain, he had to have emergency brain surgery to release the build up of pressure caused by fluid on the brain, he is now in an induced coma in intensive care in, the comatose state was induced for his own protection to help lessen the swelling, he is receiving the best care possible by the nursing staff!

With regards to the that you are sending, thank you for your efforts in getting those items to me as soon as possible, I appreciate the difficulties you are having due to the elections, that just makes me think more highly of you for all that you are doing. One thing that will help you is this, instead of having the planned surprise birthday party on April 24th, it has now been put back to April 28th, this is because some special VIP guests who want to attend the party, will not be available on the original date, hence it being put back to the 28th, at least this will give an extra 4 days for the items to reach here, and my friend will still be having a party on the 24th, along with the surprise party on the 28th.

I hope that you personally have a trouble free election period.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is up late tonight, he just this second emailed me, he only emails during the day usually, anyway, he sent an image of what Reprob8's banner graphics looks like, does that look like it's printed on paper to you? I told him it's supposed to be silk screen printed on cloth, and I'm not sure about that gold colour, I will mail him and enquire if those graphics are a test on paper before it's printed on cloth, and hopefully get the colour changed:

Quote:
Subject: THE GRAFIX OF THE BANNER!!!!

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your mail.

I would have replied before now but I wanted the weather to clear as per the election going on in Nigeria. Everywhere seem calm as of the moment but very pregnant. Probably, the protests will start by the time the results are announced.

However, I had intended sending the package last friday, but, the president gave a work free day making it impossible. I will have to send them by God's special grace on the 24th. Attached is the grafix of the banner. I hope I got it as you wanted it.

Sir, your discription of the state of the producer really sent some chills down my spine. Over here in Nigeria, most times, if someone is in that state... it will be a different story. All the members of the choir are praying for him knowing fully well that he is in good hands. May the good Lord protect him and make him well. The devil is a laier!

I will still continue to thank you for granting me this wonderful/golden oppurtunity. May the good lord make your life sweet. I will have to leave you here. It is getting late. Untill I hear from you.

Sir, would you please reconfirm the address I will
sent the package to.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

The banner graphics:

I sent him this photo to copy the steelers colours from, the gold colour he used is obviously far too dark, the printer must be colour blind Very Happy, needs to be more yellowy as in this photo:

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waht can I say SP. A classic bait.. The mugu will send you at this point what ever you ask for. He has invested too much money and wants a big time payday Laughing Laughing

I hope he has his passport up to date. When is he going to travel to the US ?

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Not sure when he thinks he will be travelling, the music producer just had brain surgery after he was in an accident with the drunk lorry (truck) river Laughing, I have sent my lad a reply about the gold colour and the text that needs correcting:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

I was quite surprised to hear from you at such a late hour, I am happy to hear that you are well and that everything is calm in Nigeria, for now. We have been keeping a close eye on proceedings there, and have seen the troubles, including many deaths, God rest their souls!

Tell me, xxxxx, upon looking at the banner graphics, the graphics and coloured stripes look like they are printed on paper, are they? You should be aware, as per my previous emails with the instructions, that the banner is to be silk screen printed on cloth, not printed on paper, or was that just a test print you did on paper before printing on the cloth?

A couple of points concerning the graphics and colours, firstly, the gold colour the printer has used is very dark gold, almost brown in colour, the gold on the is a yellow gold color, as can be seen in the image I have attached to this email for you. Secondly, the text is slightly wrong, for example, you have the text written in lines like this:

It is extremely important that the text is written exactly like this:

The words "" in one line is a chant that fans sing at football games, they way you have it written on the second line, it would say only "", which is obviously not the same as "" and would not fit in with a chant, can you please correct the text and the gold colour, thank you.

As per your request, here again is confirmation of the address to send the banner along with the police cap and badge to:

<address snipped>

Please keep yourself safe over there whilst the election results are being anounced, I would hate to see you come to any harm at this stage! (I don't mind if you are harmed at a later stage, though Laughing)

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from my lad, he's in a bit of a panic over the banner, and worried about it not reaching the US in time if he has to make a new one with the corrections I asked for, he has already printed the banner on silk Shocked, makes a nice change from cotton Laughing, and he confirms he is sending my Very Happy, I thought the best option was to get this banner sent and then he can make a new one later on:

Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENT!!!

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your mail.

I would have told you in the mail I sent that the banner has already been printed ON SILK! The graghics that I showed you were printed from the computer on paper. But, the main job was done on silk. The graphics was done with the computer.

However, Sir, the corrections you made need another work to be done all together. But, the problem we will be encountering now is time. If we should leave off sending the package tommorow being the 24th, then, the package will not be in the US by the 28th. If we have a longer time to work with, I will ensure that I do great job with the corrections you made. Even as of the moment, I have acquired some screen printing experience... though the printer complained that this was a real tough job for him! Probably, in the multiple colour screen (manual) printings and the largeness of the banner. Even out of haste to cover the time wasted, he made some mistakes in the settings, though negligible.

So, Sir, should I go ahead to print a fresh one? Or should I send the one already printed? Since it is extremely important that the wording runs as you directed, and the colour corrected, which means that we have to make another one, then, what about the time? Would it be extended as well? The police cap/badge is ready.

I would like if this mail is replied as soon as possible to enable me work faster since time is no longer on my side... thanks to Nigerian problems!!!

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

I sent him a reply:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

You are lucky that I saw your email, I was just about to leave as I have to attend a long meeting and would not have seen your email until tomorrow morning. I see the problem with the time scale, you didn't mention in your previous email that it had already been printed on silk, hence my email to you about the corrections if it had not yet been printed.

Obviously, sending the banner on the 24th would be most appropriate, although I am quite torn over the wording and the wrong gold colour, did you not tell the printer it was a yellow gold colour as in the image I sent you at the time?

The best solution now, is to send the banner as it is now, and perhaps you can make the new banner with the corrections for sending at a later date, I can then present the corrected banner to him as a replacement for the one with the mistakes that you have already made, please ensure that you send it on the 24th as you planned, so that it arrives in the US in good time.

I have to go now as people are waiting for me to go to the meeting, I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow, please let me know the tracking details when you have sent it, and I look forward to getting the for my collection, once again, xxxxx, thank you for your help in this matter!

Sincerely,

Gxxxx W Bxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has replied with the FedEx shipping receipt for the , I don't like what he had to say in his email about the with regards to customs and searches, the idiot put a customs value of $130 on the receipt, what a twat Mad, I just hope to hell they let it through, and that they dont add any charges on for the receiver to pay Evil or Very Mad, it cost him N10,437 Naira to send it, which is �40, €60, or $80, that brings his total shipping charges so far to N29,484 Naira = �115 = €169 = $230 Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: Fedex.Banner.Cap

Your Excellency,

I have just sent the with Fedex International Air waybill. The tracking number is xxxx xxxx xxxx; The form ID is xxxx. It was dated today being 24th April 2007. It will as usual take the normal two working days for its arrival.

However, Sir, this time around, I do not know if they will have to search the package. I do not know what they will say concerning the police cap with the badge when seen. They filled a custom's paper that may attract some custom duty/charges. I had to tell them that the contents of the package are samples. I am keeping my fingers crossed untill when delivered.

Sir, how is the producer doing? I hope he is doing fine and responding to treatment. May he get well soon. We are praying for his quick recovery. God bless him.

I will have to go now. Untill I hear from you. God will continue to bless you as you see to your duties.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

The FedEx shipping receipt with most details cropped out:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the shipment has been picked up in Lagos, and no mention of customs or any excess charges on the tracking page, which I hope is a good sign, it's due to be delivered in the US on the 27th, Reprob8 is accepting the shipment for me, but he's away until the 29th, hopefully it will be there waiting for him when he gets back:

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down clapping
Every bait of yours I am just more and more dumbfounded, where can I get lads like yours SP?

You are definately in the upper echelon of baiters SP!

clapping Thumbs up

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how many papers today (26 Apr) featured it but the English newspaper Daily Mail had a short article on GB dancing at the White House with an African Band. If there were similar articles in the American papers these couldn't have come at a better time. I wonder if your lad would be spurred on if he was sent a copy.
Do any of the U.S. Team know of any articles from over there that were in the papers?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Nice find, there is some video of GWB dancing, here:

http://www.kamera.com/content/anm/US_Bush.asx

It might be handy to have some photos, though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic