SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Psychic Security Company

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad (posing a rich young girl) that I'm baiting sent me details of the Security company thta is holding her money.
I emailed them just saying I had been asked to contact them for arrangements for the transfer.
I never mentioned who I was assisting, but amazingly they responded with all the details.

Isn't that spooky?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHA! Couldn't be the same lad now could it?!?!?! They sure don't think things through.
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They can't be all that good, though. Since they won't figure out its all a rouse until too late.

Smile
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you're thinking on betting the Kentucky Derby and need some pointers. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if they'll shift the boxes by telekenisis.
Dont let them read your mind as you go to the W U.

Think poetry, block the mind scan
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Charlie So1udo told me to contact the bank's lawyer (having just used the "Janet White is claiming your fund" modality), I did so, thus:

Quote:

Professor of the Central Bank of Nigeria recommended that I contact you on an inheritance matter. I believe that you have been briefed on this issue. Please confirm.

Back came this:

Quote:

Reference to your email, be informed that the content of your mail asking me to handle legal procedure of your claim has been granted. I have contacted the bodies concern for the final clearance and endorsement in your favor that will grant Prof: Charles Soludo the power to remit your fund to your good self.
NOTE: This transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions. Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, that you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy, confidentiality as the nature requires to grant smooth release of your FUND as you desire. You are to make the payment of Processing And Administrative Charges which amount to $2,550 before final clearance will be granted to Prof the Governor CBN to release your fund.
Be informed also that I am waiting for the fee to enable me obtain the final document for the immediate release of your Fund.
Here is the payment information via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
Receiver's Name: Mr Mike Benson
Destination: Lagos Nigeria
AMOUNT: US$2,550.00
Endeavor to send this money as soon as poosible and do furnish me with the details (MTCN NO)
immediatly so that we can get this affidavit certificate in your favor that will authenticate your right to claim this fund from the High Court Of Justics.
Meanwhile, my service fee is US$15,500.00 and it will be paid after you have received the fund.
Upon the payment of this fee I shall immediately transfer your fund with the Executive Governor CBN, also I have received your account details where you fund will be reemitted.

I replied:

Quote:

You misunderstand me � I have not asked you to represent me, and at no point did I make that request. I simply told you that I had been asked to make contact.
I would like an explanation from you about why I need a lawyer in this matter, as Dr Soludo was apparently unwilling to do so.
I would also like feedback on what you have been told about this case, as there has been a major breakdown of communication on this issue.

It was the beginning of quite a roller-coaster for all the Lads concerned...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Think poetry, block the mind scan

AND Don't forget to wear your tinfoil helmet at all times when you are writing and reading those emails Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic