SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tina n Richard - a love story......of sorts! part 1

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fatherrichard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first really successful bait. Any comments (well, within reason!) welcome. Once I have the photos uploaded, I'll hyperlink them.
Castlist
Richard a hopeless romantic who runs his own company, J@rndyce Holdings
Marcel, Richards lawyer (who happens to come from Cote d�Ivoire as do the scammers)

Tina, a young lady desperate to get herself and her daddy�s money out of Africa
Peter, DG of the Express Financial Trust Securities & Inc

Scammers mails are in normal text, my mails are in bold text, and comments are in italics.

It all starts with a pretty normal daddy died left lots of money can I give you some of it type letter

To: Richard
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 9:24:29 PM
Subject: Hello!!! From Tina..
ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE

Dear One,

Pls do reply me with the mail above and also send me your direct mail to reach you. I know that this mail may come to you as surprise , I am Miss Tina the Daughter of Late Dr Edward the former director general of Sierra-leone Gold and diamond corporation who was assasinated with my Mother by the rebels loyal to Foday Sankoh the (R U F) leader. I managed to escape my country to scure my life.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I want to intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Ten million U.S dollars($10,000,000.00) which my late Father kept with a top finance security company here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire before he was assasinated by the Rebels. The money as he told me is neatly packed in a two Metallic Trunk Box deposited as family valuables

Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.I want you to help me stand as my guardian and foreign trustee; claim and retrieve these box from the Finance and Security Company and transfer the money into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). Transport Industry
3). Real Estate

If you can be of an assistance to me i will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund. Again, I don't want this to get to the knowledge of my late Father family members because this is the only thing remaining for me as they have seized all other properties leaving me empty handed. But we trust that with God all things are possible and if the security company releases the consignment to you, my suferring will come to an end. I have all the documents which the company issued to my late Father when he made the deposit.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Mis Tina

Our hero, Richard can�t resist the bait�being somewhat forgetful he doesn�t attach a picture like he promised (I wanted to see if I could get a picture out of her for nothing!)

To: tina
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 5:37:34 PM
Subject: Re: Hello!!! From Tina..
My dear Tina,

I was very interested to hear of your proposition, please could you furnish me with some more details?
I believe in being honest and open from the outset, so I have included my photograph with this email, and would be glad if you could do the same.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Richard

and guess what? �Tina� cant resist the bait either!! there�s a surprise! However��.no photo.

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:38:54 PM
Subject: Message From Tina..
Hello Richard,

Compliment! I received your mail today and was very happy for your sincere and willingness to help me. I didn�t receive your photo you said that you have sent to me, well, I will thank you a lot for concern to me regarding this transaction.

The reason why I contact you is just because I am small girl of 22 years old who doesn�t know anything about transaction. Like I will say the mean issue is that my late father made an agreement with Security Company stated that I should present a foreign guardian who will handle this consignment carefully, that is the reason I write you in the first place to stand as my guardian before the company claim and retrieve the consignment box from their custody.

I am seeking your assistance because my life here is not secure, after my father�s death my uncles they after my life to kill because their have sized all my late father�s properties. Please am given you full assurance that this transaction is 100% legal and the money exist, In addition I want full assurance that you will not betray me when this consignment has finally arrive your home address or denied me of this, if it�s happen your sending me to my early grave this is my life and future.

Finally, all I want you to do is to contact the security company for the release of the consignment to you and help me come over to your country or if you can come down here both of us will go to the company for release of the box. For easy understanding regarding this I would like to speak with you for easy clarification.

Thank you once again and waiting to hear from you and with your photo.

Yours

Tina

I replied to her email, explaining how I had meningitis as a kid and was now stone deaf, and enclosing my picture�..well, George Clooneys picture. Still, I�m sure he wouldn�t mind!.......but it seems to have gone to the trash bin in the sky! DOH!.
Anyhow, she soon emailed back, and I got my very first picture! I guess it�s the scammers girlfriend or sister or something��.who knows?.

----- Original Message ----
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:28:33 AM
Subject: Imformation Contact Details
Hello Richard,

Honestly, I read your mail this morning I couldn�t know what to say concerning your willingness and kind heart towards my problem here. Hope you are ok, I really sorry for what you have gone through doing your childhood am really very sorry for that. I believe with God all we walk out for good between us. Attached is my picture.

Now, all I would want you to do is to help me to claim this consignment and have it transfer to you in your country and search for a good investment were we can invest this money and I will continue my education under your guardian. Also help me to come over and meet you in your country for the onward investment which you will be the principal director while I continue with my education, Please go ahand and contact the security company and ask them what to do and how to get the consignment release and transfer to you in your country. I will send you the certificate of deposit issued to my late father on the day of depositing the consignment as family valuables.

Express Financial Trust Securities & Inc.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01 BP 130 Abidjan 01.
Tel: 00225 xxxxxxxx
Fax: 00225 xxxxxxxx
Email: express_fsc

Contact Name Dr. Peter: Director of Operation

N/B: Please don't let them know that the real content of the consignment is money, because my late father registered it as FAMILY VALUABLES containing AFRICAN ARTWORKS he did this for security reasons.

I want you to understand that this is the only inheritance that my late father left for me to live with, so I trust you that you will handle it well when this consignment gets to you, and please I want you to start making investment research where best we can invest in.

Remember, as an orphan, I have confided and trusted in you with all my heart with the hope that you will treat me as your blood family and I want you to bear it in mind that before I sent out this message to you, I have already prayed and fasted for GOD grace, mercy and direction.
You must send the letter through the company Email address. I will be looking forward to hear your response from the security company. But I guess before the security company can pay attention to this matter you will need to contact the company with your full information such as, Legal Names, full contact address and any of your identification first and second pages of your international passport or photograph. Please for security reasons don�t disclose this matter to anyone around you is confidential.

I wait to hear from you as soon as you contact the security company.

Thanks and God bless you,
Tina

Richard, who is a hopeless romantic, replies to Tina

To: Tina
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:21:21 PM
Subject: Re: Imformation Contact Details

My dear Tina,

First of all, thank you so very much for your picture! I hadn't even begun to imagine how beautiful you might be, but.....oh......I think I could fall in love with you very easily! Please don't mind me being so bold, but I have to admit I am a sucker for a pretty girl, and you are truly gorgeous. I hardly dare ask if you have any other pictures that you might send..

Anyway, to business! Would it be possible to send me the certificate of deposit you spoke of? I have dealt with companies like this before, and they tend to be very unwilling to talk to you, unless you have proof of who you are. Have you given any thought as to why I as a foreigner might be claiming your family art work? I wonder if it would be worth telling them, your father promised them to me before his sad demise? At least then, they might believe I have a valid reason for asking for them.

I have also been thinking about where to invest the money for you. I do have several investment portfolios in the City, and I think it may be best to bury the money in one of them so that you can get hold of it when the time comes.

I must admit I have been spending a lot of time thinking about the possibility of getting you over here. I did think to just send you the money, however, I have done such things in the past, and the money has been intercepted in the post and stolen. I wonder if it would be safer for me to deposit the cost of a plane ticket into an account here, which I could open as your guardian, and for me to give you the money once you get here. Of course that may be a while in the future yet, but all the same my dear, I am very very worried about you, and I want you to come over as soon as possible so that you are safe. Please give this some serious thought your end, and see if you can somehow scrounge the money together.

My dear, I have to tell you, I am going to be away this weekend, so unless you can email me the security certificate this evening, it is going to be next week before I can contact the company. Please try and ring and leave me a message on my answerphone, it would be so nice to read your words.

As for my illness that left me deaf, my love, don't even think about it, It has been 30 years now, and I am totally used to being deaf. I can lip read perfectly well, and am able to speak, so I can be understood. So you see, life is not so bad for me.

I have added another photo to this email hoping you enjoy it.

all my love

Richard

and Tina writes back. With a second picture! Two pictures out of one bait! Whoohoo!

Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:31:47 PM
Hello my dealing Richard,

I am just finishing reading your mail this evening, I was very happy for you concern. Well, you are very nice and handsome man I ever see in my life, I wonder how we gone be together in life. As you wish am sending you my picture again, and after reading your mail I now went to bring the Certificate of deposit were I kept it for security reason which I will send it to you.

I would appreciate if we can finalize this matter with the company and ship the consignment to your country. Or if you want me to come over as you wish and as you may know things are very difficult to me since I lost my family, I lost hope in life, but thank God you are there for me protesting my interest. I have know money at hand to take care of myself, but that will not be problem for now, all my worried is to leave here after will conclude this transaction with the Security Company and leave with you for good of us. I think you have every right and position when I come to you. I don�t have much to say now and I wishing you the best weekend till when I hear from you. I will call you by tomorrow, because here is late.

Thank you and God bless you,

Yours lovely

Tina

I think Richards falling in love�..or at least lust�..

To: Tina
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:14:31 PM

My love, thank you SOO much for that second picture. Oh you are truly gorgeous! I will cut the picture out and put it in my wallet so I will always have you near me this weekend. I cant wait till you get over here and I can hold your sexy body against me!!.....I know I shouldn't have such thoughts, but I simply can't help it, can you ever forgive me?
And now my darling, I must go to bed, with your picture under my pillow, so you will be the first thing I see when I wake. I promise you the first thing I will do on Monday when I get back from this hellish weekend is get in contact with the finance company.

With ALL my love

Your Richard xxxx

Tina writes back to Richard in a similar vein��well for the first two paragraphs anyhow. Then BAM! Onto business! Still, she hasn�t asked me for any money � yet

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 7:48:37 AM
Subject: Message From Tina
Oh my love Richard,

When ever I read your mail, it brine�s me joy and happiness, I really appreciate your words towards my life. How are you doing today? With hope all is well with you more especially in terms of good health.

My love, when ever I look upon your face it happens that angel has come into my life; I can�t remember when last I was treating like you did. You are very nice and kind and I can�t wait to stay beside you in my life. You are the only one I love with my heart and soul without you I can�t imagine how will I coup. Could you believe since you have come in my life my joy and happiness has restored back.

Well, I feel very grate for all your endeavours, and I want to inform you that I went to Security Company Office this morning to let them know you will get in touch with them very soon as my guardian for the release of the consignment to us. Please in that document I sent to you yesterday keep it very secure and don�t let anyone see it or know about it for security reason please!!

I wait till you get in touch with them and get back to me

Yours lovely,

Tina�

Richard duly contacts the security company before he goes away. Must be keen to give his hard earned cash away!
To: express_fsc
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 9:04:15 AM
Subject: FAO Dr. Peter
Dear Dr. Peter,

I am writing to you regarding the estate of the late Dr Edward, director general of Sierra-leone Gold and diamond corporation.

I understand that your company has in it's possesion two metallic trunk boxes belonging to the late gentleman aforementioned, containing some family artwork. I wish to claim the property as his former foriegn partner. How do you suggest we carry this forward? Unfortunately it will not be possible for me to come and claim it in person, as I am extremely busy here in London, what do you suggest is the best way forward?

Just for your information, my company's website (which is currently under construction by the way) can be found at www.geocities.com/richard_

I am out of town for the next few days, but I will pick up your email on Monday next, and look forward to working with you.

Yours Faithfully,

Richard

Dr. Peter of the Express Finance and Security Company now writes to Richard�.and to give him his due, he STILL isn�t asking for money. How long can we go on like this!?

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 6:26:45 PM
Subject: Attention: Richard.

Attention: Richard,

Ref: EFTS/ABJ/CI02

Sir / Madam,

We refer to your letter of 23rd March 2007 on the above subject matter.

We have already been informed by your partner, Miss Tina of her intention to transfer the ownership of the consignment box with accruing interest to you as her Guardian/ Her late fathers' foreign partner. The consignment was deposited by her late father, Mr. Edward What? He became a surgeon all of a sudden?? under our safe keeping vaults.

According to the record available to us and in accordance with the agreement we reached with her late father when he made the deposit, Miss Tina is listed as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the consignment and Therefore can authorise for such release and transfer, under our existing company rules and regulations, and laid down due process according to the securities Laws of Cote D�Ivoire. We hereby would want to know if you are going to be present here in our company to retrieve and claim the consignment or do you need the help of our diplomatic agent to deliver the consignment to your home physical address in your country? Whatever is your choice please do not hesitate to let us know.

Furtherance, before any other process you are hereby advised to liaise with your partner and forward the required Legal/Official Documents to enable us gain the locus stand-in to act on your request.

1) A typed and signed Authorisation letter from the client to the company. Should there be any change in the original beneficiary as indicated in the company official agreement certificate, the name and address of such new beneficiary who will be receiving the consignment must be specified in the authorisation letter.

2) A sworn Affidavit/Oath declaration by the listed beneficiary Miss Tina , from competent court of jurisdiction here in Cote d' Ivoire transferring the beneficiary status to you as the new beneficiary: Such Affidavit must be endorsed and notarised by a High Court Judge, or a recognised legal trustee from the Justice Ministry.

3) A formal legal change of ownership(C.O.O) of the Consignment from the name of Miss to your own name as the new beneficiary to enable us have locus stand to act on your request.

We shall go ahead to finalise and enact actions as soon as we receive and certify the above requisitions.

Finally, find attached EFS Form A1. You are requested to fill the required information and return same to us together with the aforementioned documents. Duly completed form must be returned back to us by email attachment.

If you require further clarification/s on this, please call the Director of Operation, Peter on +225 xxxxxxxx
Virtually all yours in Financial and Security Services,

Dr.Peter (Director of Operations)

EXPRESS FINANCIAL TRUST & SECURITIES. Inc
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
01 BP 130 ABIDJAN 01
REPUBLIC OF COTE D�IVOIRE
TEL:00225-xxxxxxxx. FAX: 00225 xxxxxxxx
EMAIL: express_fsc

The form they sent me was perfectly legible and I could have filled it in there and then���..but that would have been no fun, would it!?��..so���
To: Express Finance & Security Company <express_fsc >
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 9:59:46 AM
Subject: Re: Attention: Richard .
Dear Sir,
I refer to your email to me.
The "form" you sent me, once I printed it off, was no larger than A3 size and totally unreadable!!
How on earth do you expect to do business sending out literature like that? It is totally unacceptable, and I'm not prepared to strain my eyes, just because your lackeys don't know how to scan a form properly!
Please send me a form WHICH WILL PRINT OUT AT A4 size, and I will gladly fill it in and send it back. Meanwhile, I now have to email Miss , and tell her the deal has been delayed due to your company's incompetence. I'm not happy!

R.

Over the weekend Tina calls me. However I don�t know how to post yahoo voice mail attachments (any help gratefully received!)
Anyhow, come Monday

Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:47:28 PM
Subject: Happy Weekend!!
Hello my love Richard,

How was your weekend over there? Hope all is well. Like I promise to call you which I did, please try and write to the security company first thing tomorrow morning, let�s see what will be there respond. And whatever they say, don�t hesitate to let me know.

I know how you feel without me; I promise to you I will make you feel happy in life as soon as I come over with you, with your assistance I believe this transaction will conclude within (7) working day and after that you will help me get my travel document to come there. I will stop here and waiting to hear from you.

Have a nice day and God bless you.

Tina your love�Kissss

At this point, tragedy strikes poor old Richard. His granny has just died��.altogether now�ahhh.

To: Tina <tina_ [email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 10:08:57 AM
Subject: Re: Happy Weekend!!
My Sweet, I'm writing this from an internet cafe, so can't be online for long. I'm afraid I'm going to be delayed getting home, as I just heard this morning my dear Grandmama has passed away. I really don't know when I will be able to get online again at the moment, but if I can afford the time, I will try to email you later this week.

Thank you soo much for your lovely message, it was forwarded to me this morning, and it cheered me up no end to read your kind, sweet words.

I have heard from the security company by the way, but I think they must have a baboon scanning their documents! They wanted me to fill in a form, but when I printed it off, it was so small I could hardly read it, let alone fill it in....idiots! I must admit, given that I'm feeling like crap at the moment because of my grandma, I wasn't very polite in my email to them.....I hope they don't give you any trouble because of it.

My love, I have to go now, as the priest is on his way to speak to the family. I wish you were with me to share my sorrow, and to cuddle up to.....maybe soon........

hugs and LOTS of kisses all over your sweet sexy body my darling

Richard

The security company now get back to Richard, and like all bad workmen blame their tools. They could do with learning how to turn their spell checker on too!

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 5:55:12 PM
Subject: RE : Re: Attention: Richard .
Attn; Mr.Richard,

I acknowledge of the receipt of your mail date 26th March 2007. It was the fort from scanning machine; you can now Fill and return the attached form as to enable us expedite actions regarding this request from you and your partner. Including the require document needed for execute this shipment.

Virtually all yours in Financial and Security Services,
Dr.Peter (Director of Operations)
Tel: +2225-08813664

01 BP 130 ABIDJAN 01

Tina writes to Richard, with one sentence of condolence�..and two whole paragraphs of �poor me�! Selfish bitch!

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 11:44:28 PM
Subject: Message From Tina
Hello my dealing, dealing? .I guess she means darling, but could just as easily be referring to our dealings! lol

I am reading your mail that you sent to me, it unfortunate that you lost your Grand mama, I am very sorry. Please dealing take it easy, its how life be.

Well, I do understand your concern, and I believe when you come back we shall process this matter. When I read your mail today, it�s give me courage and hope that God has answer my prayer. Life is not easy when there�s nobody to depend on, if not so, How am I going to leave? Like I ask you before if there�s any respond from the security company like anything they need us to do, please try to inform me about what they say, so I can know how we can get this matter solve as to enable me come to your country start my new life with you.

Now, you have know my situation here things are very difficult to me, which I believe soonest I will be out this problem. Nobody touch me or treat me bad is just because my worries is to finalise this matter and come over with you. My life is unsecured, regarding the picture you were asking for; I didn�t have any other one except this am sending to you. Please try as much as possible to conclude the transaction and transfer the funds into your personal account and search for good area to invest it which you will be the principle director while I will continue with my education under your guardian.

Finally, I promise to be with you were ever in my life, and hope to hear from you when you comes back. Please for security reason don't disclose this matter to anyone around you is confidential.

Have a nice day and with my love to you.

Tina..

Richard writes Tina when he gets home, just to assure her things are still moving nicely along

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:17:27 PM
Subject: Re: Message From Tina

my love,

I have just returned home from my dear old granny's funeral. It was so sad....but so happy at the same time! Just remembering all the good times we had with her as children. I remember she used to tease us with sweets, getting us to guess which hand she had one in, and of course we always chose the wrong hand! We never guessed she hadn't got any sweets in her hand, but bless her, even after we "guessed wrong" she let us have a sweet. I do miss her so much.

Sweetheart, the security company have sent me a form to fill in, and I'm in the middle of doing that now. It all seems fairly straightforward, but I'll let you know if there are any problems.

Ok, I'm going to go and finish the rest of this blessed form, but I just wanted you to know I was home safe and sound (if absolutely knackered!! I do wish you were here to massage my aching body).

All My Love Darling

Richard

And Tina now tries to have a go at Richard, for not getting the job done quick enough!!!

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:36:37 AM
Hello my darling Richard.

Thank God and my happiness is that you have come back safely, how was the funeral? Hope everything went successfully. It�s not easy in life to miss a lovely Mother (no dear�.grandmother!) of yours, is like when I lost all my family I know how it pains in life for such mislabel thing happen for someone.

Yesterday, I went to the office of the Security Company to know if you have respond to them, and the director of Operation Dr.Peter told me since they sent you an email and form to fill and retuned to them they haven�t heard from you. And their insist if you are my Guardian and you have to come up with the document the required from you which you didn�t tell me, the director explain everything to me before this will take place I have to change my name to your name as new beneficiary for the release and other document mentioned to you in their mail. (REALLY?! You have to change your name!? That could take a LOT of form filling!!)

Please let�s be realistic and fast for this, so that I will come to you soon, they also ask me to write a letter of authorisation to them if I wish to release this Consignment to you as my Guardian which I will do that, I will do what they want me to do, but for me to change everything to your name, I need to get more assurance from you. I want to trust you because if I loose the consignment, I am finished...what will I do? I will have to wait to hear from you before I take final decision on this matter of changing everything to your own name.

Thank you once again and God bless you.

Yours,

ALL MY SEEWT LOVE TO YOU

Tina

but Richards not in the mood to take any crap!

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:13:39 AM

Tina I'm tired and I'm crotchety. My grandmother has died and I've only just come back from her funeral, do you really expect me to stop everything including grieving just to fill in a silly form?! As it happens, I have filled it in, I just haven't got round to sending it to them yet. I have no idea what they are on about as regards you changing your name. If you need to do so, I can send you the neccessary forms, thats not a problem.

This letter of authorisation, I think they want me to send it to them, so if you write it, sign it, and email it to me, I'll email it to them. Thats one of the reasons I havent sent the other form yet, I needed to talk to you about the letter of authorisiation. I'll send the form anyhow, but if they get pissed at me for not sending the other stuff, I'll get just as pissed back at them, I'm not in the mood for games.

Richard.

Richard writes to the security company, and isn�t too happy with them.

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:02:55 PM
Subject: Re: Attention: Richard .

Sir,
find enclosed the filled in form.

I have communicated with Miss today, and she informs me that you now require her to change her name to my own? Why was I not informed of this?

Miss is 22 years of age, and by her own admission does not understand legal goings on. Please would you email back explaining POINT by POINT exactly what Miss has to do.

I am anticipating the letter of authorisation from Miss , which I will forward to you as soon as I have it.

Yours

R. J

The finance company write back, and to give them their due, I do think they�re trying to make things as clear as they can. If only they could speak English slightly more fluently!

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:01:26 PM
Subject: Legal Documents!!
Attn: Mr Richard .

We herby acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the attached EFTSC form was certified. Miss Tina was in our Company yesterday and was asking if you have responded to us.

We do understand the young lady is a little girl, in accordance and the rule and regulation of the Company we advice her to write a letter of authorisation to us that will show she have given us the power to release the Consignment box to you as her Foreign Guardian. As long as we received the authorisation letter from her together with (A1) A sworn Affidavit/Oath declaration (A2) change of ownership as the new beneficiary these are the requirement document need to commence the release of the Consignment boxes to you.

Furtherance, we have already explained to Tina that before we can go ahead in releasing the consignment as well effect shipment to your home Physical address that we need the listed requirements but if you think otherwise you can come down over here so that we can finalise and seal this transaction before you, Tina and our company attorney for future reference. As to get those documents we have our Company Lawyer who can help you secure the documents, or you liaise with your partner to look for a competent legal practitioner who can help you procure the legal documents.

We shall go ahead to finalise and enact actions as soon as we receive and certify the above requisitions.

Virtually all yours in Security Services,

Dr.Peter (Director of Operation)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
01 BP 130 ABIDJAN 01

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:26:53 PM
Subject: Re: Legal Documents!!

Thank you for your email. I have a lawyer, and will endeavour to get the documents drawn up at the earliest opportunity.

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:27:25 PM
Subject: From Tina
Hello my dear Richard.

Thank you very much for your mail, I have to take by your word and I believe in everything you tell me. You know I trust you to tell you everything, so I will not be afraid to write what the Company wants me to write. I will do it and send it to you.

Please don�t be offended, the letter of authorisation I will send it to you first thing tomorrow morning. I would like to have your full information that will enable me build more need trust on you.

Hope to fear from you soon,

Yours in love

Tina..

Richard is feeling a bit guilty about having a go at Tina. Actually I wanted to see how the scammer reacted to me getting pissed off in one character and being all lovey dovey in the other.

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 1:04:22 AM
Subject: Re: From Tina

Tina my dearest,

I'm afraid I was rather grumpy earlier today, and took it out on you, when I shouldn't have. I apologise.
I've been in contact with the company, and they have told me what they need. I'm afraid it does mean rather a lot of forms for you to fill in. The good news is I have had dealings with a barrister down your way before, and he has managed to draw up the affidavit we need. It just needs one or two things filled in by you, and your signature. Unfortunately, the other form is somewhat more tedious. It is a change of name deed (the company insists that you change your name, so that I may act as your guardian and as your fathers beneficiary). My love, I need you to fill this in, and send it back to me by tomorrow evening, if it is to get to the company before the weekend. I do apologise, but obviously the sooner we get these things done, the sooner you can get your gorgeous body over here.

all my love and kisses (and I do like the thought of kissing your warm tender.....oh I must stop thinking such thoughts...........)

Richard XXX

Tina writes back to Richard. Apparently his lawyer isn�t good enough, and hers wants $800 to do the job!

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 5:38:07 PM
Hello my dear Richard.

I received your mail this morning; honestly I am very happy the way you�re handling this matter to me, I also received the document sent by you, the sworn Affidavit and the oath declaration including some other Forms. The Company insisted any legal documents must be obtained from here. This barrister Marcal whom helps you to obtain these documents I don�t know him, of which I will like to know his address. Could please send his address to me, I would like to speak with him. Let�s follow the instruction and finalise this transaction.

This morning; I have talked with a lawyer whom they have directed me to contact about the legal documents as to make everything easy. The lawyer this morning told me that it will only cost us the sum of $850.00, to get those three legal documents. Please I am now asking you to send the money to me today so that I can go with the lawyer to make the changes on your name so that I can forward the legal documents to you and as well submit the original copies to the security company then you can contact the security company back to discuss about the shipment with the company. In the other hand you can also contact the lawyer if you wish to send the fee to him regarding the legal documents and know more about the process of the legal documents from him. Below is the full contact information of the lawyer:

Barrister.Harrison Komo Esq. Principal Attorney
Komo & Komo Associate Chambers CIV.
Criminal & judiciary solicitors
Tel: 00 (225) xxxxxxxx Fax: 00 (225) xxxxxxxx
Email: komochamber_cvi

I will send you the letter of authorisation across to you, to show you have given the authority to receive the Consignment on my behalf as my Guardian. And the company told me as soon as you they received the legal document from you, they shall go ahead release the Consignment to you. Find the attached the letter of authorisation.

A waiting for your response

All love and kisssss with you

Tina

Richard tries to reason with her

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 7:51:32 PM

Tina sweetheart, I really don't understand the problem with O's affidavit.
My company have been using him and his firm for twenty years, and I promise you my love, he is a perfectly good barrister. I will get him to write to the security company himself, so that they can check his credentials, dont you worry your pretty head about a thing.
In the meantime, you should fill the forms in, especially the change of name one, as that is the legal form you will need to fill in when you get to the UK anyway. If you fill it in now, it will save a lot of work later.
I know it's asking a lot of you, darling, but I love you with all my heart, and I want you over here as soon as possible for your safety. So, please fill the forms in, and I'll get to contact the security company, to straighten things out with them.

All my love as always honey,

Richard.

Tina, however doesn�t want to be reasonable

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:02:12 AM
Subject: Please Consider this
Dear Richard,

I am afraid how things is taking place now, this Barrister you mentioned of I really want to know his credential towards this transaction, because the way I see it, it will be very difficult for Company to accept these legal documents from you, for what I leant these documents must notarised by the high court of justice here and signed by attorney.

This way you�re taking it, it will affect us by concluding this transaction, for us to get things fact, contact the company lawyer whom I have given you his contact, I believe we can get these document easy and faster. In other way, I want you to write to the security company, ask them to have a little patience for us getting those legal documents. You know I trusted you by telling you everything regarding this matter. Please my dear it won�t be necessary to obtain the legal documents over there. I have been told by company director that everything should be done here; as you promised to help me you contact the lawyer or send me the money to get these documents from here. I will send the coppices to you and submit the original copy to the security company.

Besides, you know my situation and conditions here; life is very difficult for me that is why I want you to faster the all thing. And help me to come in you country as you requested.

I am waiting to know your stand regarding the provision the legal document,

Yours lover

Tina

Its late and Richards crotchety again!

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 1:03:24 AM
Subject: Re: Please Consider this

Tina it is very late here, so I'll make this short. I'm upset that you dont trust my judgement, I thought you loved me and trusted me. Am I wrong? My Lawyer is from Cote d'Ivoire originally, and gained his Doctorate of Law at the University of Cote d'Ivoire in 1980, shortly before moving to this country. However, he has an online practice, and still practices Ivoirean law. The affidavit I sent you is perfectly good in your country as it was obtained there, as the heading on it clearly states. I have no intention of paying another lawyer when I'm paying a perfectly good one who understands the laws of both our countries. I'm sorry this sounds harsh, but when you wrote to me, you told me you had no understanding of the process, and now you're trying to tell me how to run it. I will write to the company over the weekend if I get chance, if not it will be Monday. Feel free to pass this email on to them.

love
Richard.

Richard now writes to the security company making it perfectly clear he is NOT about to pay for their lawyer! After all, they told him in a previous email he could get one himself

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 1:28:07 AM
Subject: Re: Legal Documents!!

Sir,

Please find attached one letter from Miss , and one certificate of deposit from her late father.

I refer you to your last email to me, in which you clearly and unequivocally state "As to get those documents we have our Company Lawyer who can help you secure the documents, or you look for a competent legal practitioner who can help you procure the legal documents."

I chose the second course, as our company lawyer was trained and gained his doctorate of law in Cote d'Ivoire, but now practices in England. This means he has a good working knowledge of the laws of both our countries, which he will need, if Miss is to move here.

I now understand from Miss that you refuse to accept the affidavit he procured for me from the court in Cote d'Ivoire. This is totally unacceptable. I have worked exactly within the parameters you set me, and yet you still refuse to co-operate.

I totally and utterly refuse to work with a lawyer I do not know, and if this is not acceptable to you, perhaps you would be kind enough to write to Miss explaining why you have caused my business with her to be terminated.

I trust this has made my position clear, and you will now accept the perfectly legal document that Miss has in her possession, and allow her to draw her business to a close.

I assume you are planning to charge a fee for your services, once this business is concluded. Let me state clearly, that if you permit Miss to use the document she has in her possession, then payment will be sent to yourself at the earliest opportunity. If however, you still insist on using your own solicitor to draw up a document she already has, I will consider our business finished and consider myself clear of any obligation of payment.

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 3:43:36 PM
Subject: Find the attached document.

Hello my darling,

Good morning! I understand you, and I am also happy for your word and concern. You know because you are not here, it is difficult for you to understand how I also feel. For me, I also want to come out from here and meet you because I believe you are a kind man and one who can also take care of me. I have been believing your word since ever will started this transaction. And I promise to follow your steep been as my Guardian stand by me, those forms I will fill it and sent it to you latter today.Is not that am ignored your words or the way to process this. It�s just am using the knowledge of the company for easier and faster about the legal documents required from us. For your appetence I will let the company know.

So, as of this morning, I went to submit the sworn affidavit and the change of ownership to the security company which I already fill in, after long explanations for them to accept these legal documents obtained from you. The company director Dr.Peter also told me that you have explained to them concerning the documents. I want to you promise that you wont betray me after the consignment release to you and the funds transfer into your personal account, which I hope by next week this will over.

So, take care of yourself and my best regards for you. Bye

I love you and promised to be with you.

Tina

I play nice cop nasty cop again�.

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 3:58:54 PM
Subject: Re: Find the attached document.

Sweetheart, thank you for this. I'm sorry I can be such a crotchety old man sometimes, I really don't mean to, and I always take it out on you too, which is not fair on you. Please forgive me, I promise to try and direct my anger at the security company from now on, as it's them who seem to be trying to put obsticles in the way. My love, I should just mention, the form you filled in, is part 1 of the change of name deed, so that should read Tina in the top box and where you have put Richard , it should read Tina . I dont think there is anything else wrong with it, but I will look it over this afternoon, and if I spot anything else, I will let you know. Darling, I cant wait till I can hold you in my arms and forget about all this silly form filling, and security companies and lawyers!
With all my love dearest one

Richard.

Marcel, Richards lawyer, now steps up to the crease.

----- Message initial ----
De : marcel
� : express_fsc
Envoy� le : samedi 31 mars 2007, 11 h 52 min 54 s
Objet : RE : Legal Documents!!

Sir, I am writing to introduce myself on the instructions of my client Richard , engaged by him on your advice as per the sentence "or you look for a competent legal practicioner who can help you procure the legal documents".

I am barrister Marcel, of Man, Dix Huit Montagnes, C�te d'Ivoire, lately of the University of C�te d'Ivoire, whereat I gained my doctorate in Law in 1980. I now operate out of London, England, specialising in cross border imports for the company of Holdings PLC.

I am given to understand that the documents I provided for my client are causing you a problem, would you be so kind as to reply to this address detailing exactly what the problem is, so that we can all work to a mutually acceptable solution.

I remain yours faithfully

Marcel O LLD

The finance company now write Richard��..and guess what kids? They want $2850�.

Sent: Monday, April 2, 2007 8:36:12 AM
Subject: Company Fligth Schedule!!
Attn: Mr. Richard .

Sir,

We acknowledged the receipt of your letter to our company dated 30th March 2007.

We all do respect to your wish today, also received the legal documents from your partner Miss Tina for given our company go ahead to release the consignment to you as her Guardian / Foreign Trustee. All the documents were certified and approved. For our company to deliver the consignment boxes to your home physical address in London , we shall enact the measure after the provision of the required legal documents and will go ahead to deliver the consignment to your home address via our Diplomatic Courier Service.

After going through late Mr. Edward �s file with our company over the weekend, we find out the weight of the consignment is 150kg which the diplomatic courier delivery fee amount the sum of US$2,850.00 (Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty US Dollars). The fee must be sent on the information as shown below via Western Union Money Transfer for easy withdrawal as to enable our company procure the diplomatic flight schedule beforehand.

Name: Mr. Ugochukwu .H. Nwoye (Secretary)
City: Abidjan

The weight of the consignment is about 150KG which amounts the sum US$ 2,850.00 for the diplomatic courier delivery charges. The diplomatic courier delivery must be acknowledge first as to enable our company settle for the diplomatic flight expenses, and the accumulated demurrage must be determine by our company board of directors if the beneficiary we have to pay before delivery or upon the arrival of the diplomatic to His/ Her physical address.

We would advise for your mutual understanding by expediting the process to enable us file and send to you the diplomat�s flight schedule to that you can be able to be in touch with him and know his locations prior to reaching your destination. Please we require the scan copy of your identification such as driven licence or your international passport for recognised upon arrival of the diplomat in your country.

Thank you once again for anticipate,

Dr.Peter (Director of Operation
.........................................................................................................................................................

01 BP 130 ABIDJAN 01

Sent: Monday, April 2, 2007 11:56:42 AM
Subject: My darling Richard,

My darling Richard,

Good morning to you! How was your weekend and hope it was nice and ok. I am happy that everything is going well; already I have done my part. The thing is that you have to liaise with the company on how to ship the consignment to your country. Please once the consignment boxes arrive to your home try to send some money to me so that I will get my papers ready.

As we discuss before, I want you to look in a good area to invest the money, which you will be the principle director of the business. Also I want you to promise me you will take good care of everything on your side. You know all my hope is on you I have explain everything to you as my Guardian, you�re the only person that know the real content is money, nor else known it. I will wait to hear from you take care of yourself.

Have a nice day and love and kisssss

From Tina

Tina STILL hasn�t filled in the forms, so Richard tries to apply a little pressure

Sent: Monday, April 2, 2007 5:32:49 PM
Subject: Re: My darling Richard,
Sweetheart,

the weekend was just a little stressful, what with goings on at the company, and I still miss my dear grandmother. Still it looks as if everything is going ahead now, which is good.

My love, I need to ask you to liase with my lawyer about your immigration papers and change of name forms etc. I know certain aspects of the law, but he is an expert, and can advise you far better than I can on legal matters. Of course, once the boxes are here, I will send the money for your airfare, please don't worry about that. But darling, it is most important you listen to barrister O, we have very strict immigration laws here, and if they find one thing wrong with your application, they will refuse you entry. Please promise me you will heed his advice, I so want you by my side here,

All my love darling
hugs and KISSES

Your Richard

The finance company write to Marcel. Apparently they now accept that he is a genuine lawyer and that the affidavit he sent was genuine!! I strongly advise against dealing with this company if they accept crappy paint shop pro affidavits like that!

De : Express Finance & Security Company <express_fsc >
� : marcel
Envoy� le : lundi 2 avril 2007, 10 h 31 min 58 s
Hello barrister Marcel

We received your mail to our company date 31st March 2007, concerned the legal documents your client Mr Richard, forwarded to us.

We�re also certified with your explanation before this company that you�re legal practitioner who known the rule of law of the country. After going through the documents, our company now approved the documents ok and certified.

As it may please your knowledge we don�t have any problem with your client, everything will go according to the company rule and regulation. The investigation was made and clearly noted everything is ok.

Thank you for your kind and request,

..............................................................................................................

01 BP 130 ABIDJAN 01

Marcel, being the law-abiding lawyer he is, now tries to make arrangements to pay the shipping fee.

De : marcel <marcel [email protected]>
� : Express Finance & Security Company <express_fsc >
Envoy� le : mardi 3 avril 2007, 09 h 25 min 52 s
Dear Sirs,

I understand from my client that there are some fees to be paid for shipment of a consignment to this country. Would you please forward me details of the exact amount, your preferred payment method, and name, address and details of payee, to allow us to expidite this matter in a timely matter?
Thanking you in advance,

M.O LLD

Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 8:29:26 AM
Dear Richard.

How are you doing today? With hope you are ok. I was in the security company yesterday evening, I met with the Director and he told me everything is taking place but their still waiting form you regarding the diplomat flight fee to deliver the consignment box in your country.

I would want to know your mind, as this has come to an end please see it in your heart to send them the money to enable their diplomat leave with the consignment to you physical home in London . I don�t know what else to do if this still holding us here, and they promise to do everything to see that the consignment leaves without any problem or integration for any boards. You know you promise to help me stand as my guardian and received the consignment box to me, this is the area you have to help and make sure the boxes come to your home. I still wait to hear from you regarding this matter.

Thank you and God bless you; my hope is on your hand.

Yours lovely

Tina

Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 9:34:11 AM
Tina my love,

I havent heard from the security company anything about any fees. I cant pay them anything until I know how much they need, however I have put it in Marcel's capable hands, he has written them today, to find out how much it is all going to cost. As soon as we know that, we can get the money over there, and get the goods (and more importantly, you) over here.

I'll write you later today to let you know of any developements. I think Marcel is planning on writing you too, about the immigration forms, you didnt mention him in your email, darling, I cant impress on you too much how important it is to do EVERYTHING exactly as he tells you, or else we may find you are refused entry. Please write back to me telling me you will do as he needs you to.

I love you Tina...

Your

Richard

De : marcel
� : tina_ [email protected]
Envoy� le : mardi 3 avril 2007, 20 h 09 min 38 s
Objet : RE : Fw: My darling Richard,
Dear Miss ,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am barrister Marcel, working on behalf of Mr. Richard, of Holdings PLC.

I understand from Mr. Richard, that you are wishing to relocate to the UK at some point in the near future, and you are planning to change your name to his in view of this fact. I further understand that Mr. Richard sent you a change of name deed (it will have been an 11 page document) to allow you to expidite this.

Would you be so kind as to send me the form back, so that I can make the necessary arrangements for your change of name. I will also at the same time enquire about getting a UK passport made up in your new name, which will allow you far easier ingress into this country. I will get back to you on this matter, however.

Yours Sincerely

Barrister Marcel

Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 7:18:50 PM
Subject: From Tina Please talk with the director.
Hello my dear,

I am just coming back from the security company this afternoon, and I meet with the director he told me they have sent a mail concerning the diplomat flight fees for the shipment of the consignment to your address. But since you haven�t heard from them, try to write back and let them know you didn�t receive any mail from them.

Please my dear, liaise with the company to conclude this matter, I am very worried. So that I can leave for good, I have suffered a lot with know helping hands. I want everything to be done so the consignment can be release and ship to you by tomorrow or next for me to leave here and come to you. Please try to contact the company for shipment I will come to you as soon as the consignment is out. Darling you have to bear with me and know how I feel about this, I wasn�t happy since today for this, of which I thought everything has settle with the company.

I will wait to hear from you, bye and take care of yourself ok.

Love and kisss

Tina

Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 8:15:58 PM
Subject: Re: From Tina Please talk with the director.
Tina my sweet,

I'm sorry you've been worried about this, please believe me when I tell you I want you out of there as soon as possible too. I found the email, you'll be glad to know, and the matter of the payment is now being taken care of. There is a certain amount of red tape my love, but the director should now have the forms that he needs, to allow the transfer. I have had to divert the money from a fund here in the UK, and I have to say, if I get caught, I'm in a lot of trouble, so I really do want this to go through as much as possible, as I'm relying on the cut you promised me, to pay it back! Please darling, be assured, I love you with all my heart, and am trying my hardest to get you and your money out of there as soon as possible, but these things just do take a little bit of time.

With all my sweet love to you
Huggs n Kisses

Your Richard

---- Original Message ----
Richard has been in contact with Marcel about the fees. Of course Richard is happy to pay anything he owes, but first the company must fill in Nurse Nasty's excellant WU security forms. As it is obviously standard practice, theres no need to make a song and dance about it right? WRONG!
To: Dr Peter

Sirs, we acknowledge receipt of your letter regarding fees to the value of $2,850.00. My client is happy to pay this, however, I have to tell you that Western Union UK have taken a proactive stance in recent months, regarding online fraud. I have been to the Western Union office today, and have been advised that the enclosed forms have to be filled in by Mr. Nwoye, before they will authorise payment. Please ensure this is done with all speed, as my client feels this process is dragging out, and wishes to conclude his business with you at the earliest date.
I remain sir, your humble servant,

M. Odimkpa LLD

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 8:29:26 AM
Dear Richard.

How are you doing today? With hope you are ok. I was in the security company yesterday evening, I met with the Director and he told me everything is taking place but their still waiting form you regarding the diplomat flight fee to deliver the consignment box in your country.

I would want to know your mind, as this has come to an end please see it in your heart to send them the money to enable their diplomat leave with the consignment to you physical home in London . I don�t know what else to do if this still holding us here, and they promise to do everything to see that the consignment leaves without any problem or integration for any boards. You know you promise to help me stand as my guardian and received the consignment box to me, this is the area you have to help and make sure the boxes come to your home. I still wait to hear from you regarding this matter.

Thank you and God bless you; my hope is on your hand.

Yours lovely

Tina

Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 10:27:28 PM
Subject: Re: From Tina Please talk with the director.

My love, please can you let the director know he MUST get those forms back to the solicitor before we can send any money. The only reason you havent had any yet is that, it is sitting waiting at the Western Union office to go to you. I have to go away again this weekend, I'll try and access a computer, but if not I'll email you again Monday

Hugs n Kisses

Richard

De : Express Finance & Security Company <express_fsc >
� : marcel
Envoy� le : mercredi 4 avril 2007, 10 h 05 min 06 s
Attn: Mr. Richard

Sir O,

Liaise with your client to expedite action for the shipment of the consignment box. The amount to be paid is $2,850.00 for diplomat flight schedule; bellow is the information to pick the money.

Name: Mr. Ugochukwu .H. Nwoye (Secretary)
City: Abidjan

The weight of the consignment is about 150KG which amounts the sum US$ 2,850.00 for the diplomatic courier delivery charges. The diplomatic courier delivery must be acknowledge first as to enable our company settle for the diplomatic flight expenses, and the accumulated demurrage must be determine by our company board of directors if the beneficiary we have to pay before delivery or upon the arrival of the diplomatic to His/ Her physical address.

We would advise for your mutual understanding by expediting the process to enable us file and send to you the diplomat�s flight schedule to that you can be able to be in touch with him and know his locations prior to reaching your destination. Please tell your client we require the scan copy of his identification such as driven licence or his international passport for recognised upon arrival of the diplomat in your country.

Thank you once again for anticipate,

Dr.Peter (Director of Operation

Last edited by fatherrichard on Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you not post the rest of it as a second message?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
fatherrichard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the security company have never come across Nurse's forms before and want to know what the hell they're all about!

Attention : Mr Richard.

We refer to your mail your Solicitor date 3rd April 14:54:36 2007. Please can you both explain to this Express Finance Trust & Security Company what the form is all about?

I would know if you want us to facility this matters at hand, which will enable us commence the shipment to your designation. We�re not here to perpetrate vices in any matter forms, I would advice your knowledge if there�s any form you have to fill in there and send it to our company. Furtherance, we shall expedite action as soon as we receive the diplomat courier service fees for the consignment leave its designation address.

Acknowledge the receipt

Tina isnt too happy either......she's getting a bit shirty for my liking!
Hello Richard,

This morning I received a mail from the security company, they forwarded to me what your lawyer ask them to do before the money will be release from them to ship the consignment to you physical address.

I wasn�t happy when I check your mail this morning, honestly the way am seeing thing is seem that you�re no longer in helping me anymore. Try to send them the money as you promise that you will do everything to finish the transaction. In other way can you give me the lawyer telephone number I wants to speak with him? If you really want to help me do as you promise to me because I have no money to feed myself, even to buy soap things is very hard for me here. I will wait to hear from you bye for now and take care of yourself.

Yours

Tina

Richard replies to Dr. Peter first

Dear Dr. Peter,

I have rung the Western Union Office today, to ask them exactly why they need these forms filling in. I have to tell you though, if you had just filled the damn things in and sent them back to Marcel, you would have had the money by now, and the stuff could have been on its way!
The forms are to combat online fraud, which unfortunately is rife nowadays. They have to be filled in by anybody recieving funds, so that WU can cover their backs. I really dont see what the problem is, just fill them in, get them back to Marcel, and then your money will be on its way!
Oh and while we're about it, from now on, any emails you send me about this will be forwarded to Marcel to deal with, he is the legal expert, not I. I'm just putting MY money into getting the frigging box out of your poxy office, and you are not allowing this to happen, as you are not filling in the security forms that you are sent! I trust YOU will contact Miss to tell her the delay is down to you. Again.

J

then to tina

Tina, it is perfectly simple. The money is ready to be sent. The security company MUST fill in the forms for the money to be released. It is THEY who are delaying matters, not me. I suggest you get onto them and kick their lazy arses. I am leaving for the weekend I will contact you on Monday. I must warn you that unless ALL the forms are filled in, I WILL withdraw my offer of help. The ball is in your court now, I suggest you do something about it.
Richard

Richard emails Tina to say hes back and ask if she's spoken to Marcel (who has sent his details to her) and gets this in reply

Dear Richard,

You�re welcome back! My dear I don�t have much to say about this our transaction because the way thing are now, I meant that I have no helping hand in you. By the way, how could I talk to your lawyer? Whereas you�re the first person I contacted you now refer me to you lawyer. Anyway, I don�t want to talk with anybody if not you because I can see we�re having two parties for this very matter. Least time I went to the office of the director I know how he insulted me cause of the way you handling this with them, if you really want to help me then you go ahead and send them the shipment fees. If you not going to help me again please write back to the company tell them to cancel your name as I have change everything on your name as my guardian. Honestly, am not happy with you the way you take this matter I even begging to eat I have no money at hand and you know my situation here which I already explain to you. yesterday I was in the hospital to take treatment of little ill I had and the doctor ask me to bring money for the treatment I don�t have any money to pay him for his treatment I was begging him to look for his money I don�t know in your heart if you can help me on that.

Even as I writing this message I forcing my strength to see that I emailed you, is not easy for me here I have nobody to hope on because I put my trust on you hoping that by now I would stay with you, as you have promised me for the very first time we started this. Well, I have put everything in God if you�re the right person who will change my life and make me feel happy again. I will stop here and hope to hear from you bye now and take care of yourself.

Yours faithfully

Tina

Richard sends one last email to Tina. I've not heard from her since, so assume this one is dead.....

I dont know how many times I have to explain this to you or the company. I cannot send the money via Western Union to any African country, without those forms being filled in. As for you speaking to my lawyer, you asked for his telephone number so you could speak to him. Frankly its your own fault if you wont do that. You have his number. Either you phone him and talk to him, and get those forms back to him, filled in, and the money arrives, or you get nothing. It is totally up to you. The money is in the Western Union office here, waiting to go. I will leave it there for ONE WEEK from today. If you do not contact the lawyer, and send the forms back to him, thats your fault, not mine.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic