SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad deck project...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever happened with that?

I was not only looking forward to owning a copy of the finished deck, but also I have been anxious to see the trophies that many of the baiters have still be holding out on.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw alink to that on someone's sig line when I was three links into reading something. I never heard about it but I followed it to the finish and they were all supposed to be taken.
If they haven't gotten made yet we will now be able to get a full "villagepeople" hand instead of a full house. I think that the few baiters who have raised the bar will make a better deck.
I think Nurse Nasty had the heart team so she may be able to enlighten you about the deck.
I also saw 419.com key rings. Those looked pretty good too.
Right now I'm looking for a baiter named "That Dood" , I used his pic of a 419 hunting licence on my profile at putfile.com
If I can't find him I am going to design a 419 ID card with my baiter name on it. I'll upload that on my profile and print one out to carry in my wallet Laughing
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bump

NN? Leccy? What's up with this?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Stargate

This reminds me to ask about your old snoop dogg bait. Whatever happened with him?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting on Leccy and NN to finish the professionally edited rap video he did. As of now, he's in limbo, waiting to get his big break in the entertainment business.

He's found himself on Youtube again, and is upset about that too. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seemed to remember reading that NN was going to just pull trophies from other baiters to fill the rest of the slots, rather than 'herding cats' into getting all of their trophies done. I think it would be nice (since this seems to be 'finished' as far as the new deck trophies are concerned) to have a thread where everyone can post their trophies so we can see what everyone has gotten.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thats exactly what I was thinking. I would also like to know which other trophies were chosen to fill in the empty slots.

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser-

Here is the thread... http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83282&start=425

He mentions his plan somewhere towards the bottom.

Would it be a problem if we started a thread to show off the trophies? I have really been curious to see what kind of pics came in.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic