SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone know her

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Steve_72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She first contacted me in a 419 scam.I replied under a different name saying i saw her profile somewhere.She switched to the dating scam in a flash.She's from Ghana.

[email protected]

Dear James,
Good morning and how are you doing?. I am fine but not doing well, I have been sick since monday night. I am have malaria fever.
I got your weekend's mail and I did respond to it immidiately I saw it. Maybe you are the one who did not see mine reply to your mail.
I have copied and pasted my response to that mail below;

"Dear James,
Thank you for the picture. You a nice guy. I love you. How I wish I will see you soon.
James, I will appreciate it if you can be here. As at now, I am 18 years plus. I had a boy friend but we have parted.
Well, it is weekend, I wish you all the best. Can I have your telephone number?.
Love from,
Jennifer."

But note: I did not have any affairs with my former boy friend, it was just school mate friend.
I will go and look for some tablets to take, but I have been advised to go to hospital. I don't want to go as I cannot afford a hospital bill now.
Well, take care, I love James.
Jennifer.

I'm glad she likes baldrick from blackadder but i'm worried about her health.What should i do next.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my "Cunning Plan" Cool
You can make a good start by plying your lad with lots of questions:

malaria: can you catch it through your PC? Is it dangerous?
What are its symptoms (you sneezed 3 times last night after reading her email and now you are worried)
Is she getting suitable help? Is her Doctor a good one?
Has she had it before
What other childhood diseases has she had?
has she had any innoculations? (you'll need to see a copy of her health certificate, natch)

I suspect that the malaria angle is to (eventually) ask you for $$/�� to pay the hospital bill - which you will have to see, of course Wink

Oh, the possibilities Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her that a good friend (i.e. me) has just told you that malaria is really a sexually transmitted disease. She's obviously a filthy whore who caught it from her last boyfriend and that you've lost all sympathy with her.

Or perhaps you'd rather just play it straight and give her the runaround with WUsecure?
Steve_72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the ideas.I'll see what i can do.She sent this today.It seems she's still in a bad way.

Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:47:03 +0100

Hi James,
Happy to read from you. I first have to wish you a safe journey to London. But you have to be careful. I would want you to pray before you travel, just pray for God's journey mercy. I had a dream about you, but not a bad dream anyway.
Well, I am still sick, I was told to go to hospital, but you see, I have no money for hospital bills now. I don't know what to do as the malaria is still disturbing me. And having known you for such a short period of time, I feel ashamed to ask for your help.
Well, I will keep on taking the tablets I have been taking to see if it can cure be.
I wish you a safe journey to London. I do not have phone yet, but I will get the number of our church or any friend's mobile phone to give you.
God bless you. You can give me your number, I can try and call you.
Jennifer.

I don't know what tablets she's taking but if she's dreaming about baldrick they must be strong.I don't want to scare her off too soon.She sounds like she could be a lot of fun.I'll try to think of something.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic