SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Longest lad name yet?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this a day ago--standard dead husband scam, blah-blah--it ended from:

Yours faithfully,
MRS. Rejoice Thizwilondi Mabudafhasi

One would think the lads would try and 'simplify'. If it was up to me, I'd have gone for 'Joyce T. Mabu'...

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still love "Wale Williams" Cool Wink Very Happy .

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once scored 475 with that name at Scrabble, but sadly it was disqualified as real names are not allowed. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Bugger!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo--

19 out of 26 letters of the alphabet used. Gotta be some sort of lad record.

And I'm staying with my bunny ears. I like them.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
spot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your Lads addie is something like

[email protected]

notwithstanding spelling errors, how long does it take for him to log in to his account ?

Just wondering now ....what's the maximum number of characters can you have in an address ?

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi spot^^

Actually, the name, as I discovered is real, via www.gcs.gov.za /profiles, the real Rejoice born 1943. Pic provided--same one sent to me in the scam opener. Another case--like Susie Shabangu--and my Dr Kwame below--of the lads stealing legit IDs. The connection might not go thru but you can find the name if you search.

The fake lad using the email [email protected] which is a lot to remember as it is. Says she is in So. Africa.

The basics--2 kids, husband died in Ghana in Y2k, secretly stashed $15mill, and $3mill--[a lousy 20%] offered to any biting fish. ALSO states----'no phones, email only'..

Anyone want this mugu, be my guest. Everything you need to know is in the above paragraph.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jervis....
I took a run at the poor widow.
I addressed her as "Dear Alphabet."
I will continue to address her that way without fail no matter how much she complains.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still get huge laughs incrementally morphing my lads original name to: Ima Scammer or the like.
That one would take some doing though. 12 moves possibly? Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rejoice Thizwilondi Mabudafhasi
Rejoice Thizwilonyi Mabudafhasi
Rejoice Thizwilonyli Mayudafhasi
Rejoice Thizwilonyli Mayudafhasi
Rejoice Thizwilonyli Mayudaphasi
Rejoice Thizwilonyli Mayudaphosi
Rejoice Thizwilonyli Mayudaphoni
Rejoice Thizwilonyli Mayudaponi

Sussed, you are baiting JMRazor!
sneaks in, makes amendment, hopefully no one spotted the mistake, sneaks out

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd simply reply
Dear Ms. Muguiwannacrushya
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working a cheque mule scammer called Mr Dong

He's a lovely man. I told him I confiscated his first cheque for not following the rules and he was quite happy Laughing I think he's studying to become a half wit, as he's checking up whether or not I got it. I can talk my way out of that one smart Alec Lad.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, she is now being baited by: "Homer Akira Bart John Arnie Clancy Roy Snake Jebediah Herschel Pinkus Yerucham Obadiah Zachariah Doug Jedediah Szyslak-Springfield-Nahasapeemapetilon MSc, BSc, PhD, RCC, RCS, RSCDS &c"

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mrs. Naga...naga....nag....nagonna work here anymore....
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer--

Just a thought, but could his wife be named Anita Dong? LOL!

Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not really a long name but .... which ofg you guys is responsible for my mugu calling himself ??? Very Happy

(edit: Mask added)

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MRS. Rejoice Thizwilondi Mabudafhasi

MRS. Rejoice Thisiz Macaroni?

Quote:
Well, she is now being baited by: "Homer Akira Bart John Arnie Clancy Roy Snake Jebediah Herschel Pinkus Yerucham Obadiah Zachariah Doug Jedediah Szyslak-Springfield-Nahasapeemapetilon MSc, BSc, PhD, RCC, RCS, RSCDS &c"

That would be a bitch for the lad to put on forms! Make sure he fills out lots of 'em!

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic