SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"You are Ruthless and merilessly...Scientist and Politi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out this email i received today, I think is awesome and best reply a mugu has ever sent me. you might be familiar with my NERV anime tattooes and safaries. Awesome signature material!

Dear sir,

We are still waiting for your answer and response over what I told you in previous mail.

Look there's no way we can do the tattoo and send the photographs to you because it is not a common practise here in Republic of Benin.

The closest country to Benin were people practise such a thing is Nigeria.

Please buy the tattoo machine and send it by DHL to us and the tattoo machine cann't cost you more a $100usd and the $5000usd for the journey and the expensives.

If you don't send the machine and the $5000usd I will never believe you again, and I will know that all you have been telling about you and NERV are all stories and deceiving.

Because if you cannot provide a tattoo machine less than $100usd and $5000usd for the journey to Nigeria, payment for the tattoo, DHL of the photographs to you in Japan

Then I can it be possible that you and your four board members will send me the $150.000usd you agreed to pay me after the tattoo and the photographs well received and OK by you.

Last time I told you to identify yourself and give me the correct answers to my questions you became angry with me.That means you have a hidden agenda !!

Or you think that all black men is soo stupid and foolish to easier fall prey to money or carried away.?????

I don't have any useful information or contact about you and you want me to believe you impossible !!!

I have been making enquiry about you and NERV from my Japanese friends and the Japan ambassdor to Nigeria about you. [he claims to be a UN embassador]

All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ???? [most awesome signature material ever!!!]

What is Amime [you mean anime?, i guess you googled it....] , SEELE. First, Second and Third Impact.

I have told you severally to open up to me, and tell me about is happening and your intentions. Believe you me I will surely join NERV and help you achive your aims and goals.

Making the tattoo is not a big deal BUT what is your intention behind all this act.

But not to keep in blind and in the dark it can never solve any problem.

Waiting for your response.

Dr Nw40gu.

Razz

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on Yakuza, send him the money. If you don't he won't trust you anymore and won't allow you to send any more money to him ! Seriously !
Laughing

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I think you should fess up, send the money (WUsecure of course) and deliver the goods. So what if they accidentally get sent to Benin or Togo. Laughing
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you need to send him a tatt pic from another member of NERV (not a face just the tatt) Tell him he's lieing because this guy got his tatt in the area he is in. Also be very offended at the racial comment. Do you think all black men are too stuppid? If he doesn't know your race tell him you are also black and he is a lier and an idiot for saying such things. This isn't a time for a lad slap this calls for a major kick in the arse!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with IC, he sounds like he's getting a little out of line. Time to slap him back down and let him know that you are doing HIM the favor by allowing him into your group.

Also, ask why would you send a machine out to him if there is no one qualified to use it? Unqualified people have given others diseases and people have died of blood poisoning.

Sounds like you could get a safari hat too if he goes to Nigeria to get it! Mr. Green

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic