SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I say something about his father?

Wink
"Dr. Malik Adams" <[email protected]> :
Quote:
bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur matesdey 4 net dey hustle na abuse u dey abuse ppl all about, this shows that u are a real bastard, u need 2 go back 2 school, check out ur spellings, u can't even spell just palmwine correctly, its a shame on u and ur entire generation !!!!!!!!!!

even ur papa wey dey 4 village na 419, ur mama, sis,bros and ur mates and ur subordinates are 419, what is naija herself ?????? u see say u be B.I.G FOOL, u be serious mgbada from either aba or anywhere wey u fit come from self. i hate, even no be only hate i detest ur being,oleeeeeeeee, onyeochi, barawo, jaguda, omo ale, go look 4 better thing dey do,ok, make u go dey push truck 4 oyingbo or jankara mkt bcos u no belong 2 any setting, even d clappers. if i come4 naija comecatch u, u go see d thing wey i go take ur shameless eyez see, u this ehm, ehm, ehm..........terrorist.

shame on u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur father 4 field !

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a few more notes from the lads

[email protected] threatens me with Ogun and box closure Crying or Very sad
Quote:
OGUN KILL UR PARENTS IDIOT

YOUR MAMA AND PAPA HEAD NOR CORRECT

POVERTY SHALL REMAIN UR GENERATION'S PORTION.

SURFER BAPTIZE U.

I GO CLOSE THIS UR BOX

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE THANKS FOR THE INSULT, I BE NO DO U ANYTHIN SHA. THANK U GUY I NO DO U ANYTHING I BEG, NO VEX...LIVE MY LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother is a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
wish you the same motherfucker............... i don hit am already. na frustrastion go kill you chicken ass. buzz off. regards to all your colleagues in the same shoe with you.

[email protected]
Quote:
u have been sentenced

[email protected] sent me a true treasure, this really makes insult baiting worth while Smile
Quote:
FROM WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU AND YOUR TRADERS BROTHERS ARE THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.I HAVE OFTEN ASKED MYSELF WHY DID YAKUBU GOWON NOT ALLOW THESE BASTARDS WHO SLEEPS WITH THEIR SISTERS TO GO WITH THEIR SO CALLED BIAFRA,NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PEACFUL NATION.WHEN IT COMES TO HARD-DRUGS TRAFFICKING IT IS IBO,419 HAS MORE IBOS,FAKE DRUGS IT IS IBO BUSINESS IN ONITSHA,THEY STARTED PROSTITUTION IN NIGERIA,SELLING OF HUMAN PARTS AND CANIBALISM IBO ARE NUMBER ONE HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT OTOKOTO IN OWERRI AND CLIFFORD ORJI AT OSHODI UNDER BRIDGE.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IBO ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD,DOING WHAT?? TARNISHING NIGERIA NAME.A 21 YEAR OLD IBO BOY HAS JUST BEEN HANGED IN SINGAPORE FOR DRUG TRAFICKING.THEY ARE IN CHINA IMPORTING FAKE AND SUB-STANDARD GOODS INTO NIGERIA.THEY ARE IN GABON WHERE THEY ARE ENGAGED IN TRAFFFICKING OF CHILDREN FOR LABOUR IN FARMS AND TO HELP THEM SELL ON THE STREETS IN GABON.
FAKE PROPHETS ARE IBO'S.PEOPLE LIKE THAT IDIOT WHO CALLS HIMSELF MOST HOLINESS DR.KING WHO HAS JUST BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH.
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE SELLING FAKE THINGS ON THE STREETS AND TRAFFIC LIGHTS IN NIGERIA-THEY ARE IBOS.THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA AND HUMANITY.
BUT,I MUST ADMIT THEY HAVE WONDERFUL INTELLECTUALS LIKE CHINUA ACHEBE,CYPRIAN EKWENSI,EMEKA ANYAOKU,NNAMDI AZIKIWE,DORA AKINYULI ETC.BUT,I AM FULLY INFORMED THAT A TRADER LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM NOR EVER READ THEIR WORKS.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATIONS.IT IS ILLITERATE LIKE YOU WHO MARRIES GRADUATES AND AT THE END THE GIRL WHO IS ALSO IBO WILL BE SLEEPING AROUND WITH HER FORMER GRADUATES BOY FRIENDS.IBO WOMEN ARE INVOLVED IN ADULTERY.
MOST OF THEM OPEN PEPPER SOUP JOINTS WHERE THEY KICK-START THEIR PROSTITUTION,AH GOD,.........FORGIVE THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU BETTER,FOR THE GREATEST IMPOCRITES WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION ARE IBOS,THEY FILL THE CHURCH TO THE BRIM,AND YET,THEY ARE EVIL.
STOP SENDING THESE TRASH WITH "HORRIBLE" ENGLISH TO PEOPLE,BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP SLEEPING IN CAFE'S BASTARD IBO ,IDUMOTA TRADER.ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE BARNISHED BACK TO YOUR LAND,AS THE THE NIGERIA NATION HAS REJECTED ALL OF YOU.IT WILL TAKE THE NEXT 100 YEARS FOR AN IBO PERSON TO BECOME NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT,FOR YOU ARE A REJECTED RACE/TRIBE.SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
YOU CAN REPLY ME AND GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER,I WILL CALL AT MY OWN EXPENSE AND CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU-IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender .i ani`t gat time for you Nigerian fuckers

[email protected]
Quote:
RIGHT NAU, MAI DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA PUSSY DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP, MAI DOG, INSTEAD OF USIN IT ROD, D DOG DEY JUSS JUMPIN FOR NA OUT OF UR STINKY MOMMA PUSSY WIT TREAMENDOUS EASE .SHOO, NO WONDER UR NASTY MOMMA SAM-SAM FELT ANY PAIN WEN GIVIN BIRTH FO DI MOUSTER BABI LAIK U. U DEY REALLY HANDSOME, BIG HEAD LAIK DI HUMMER JEEP, WIDE EYES NA MOUT LAIK DAT OF DI LAMA WIT NOSE ON TOP OF UR HEAD.

I NO BLAME U ,U WERE LUCKY FO GET BEEN BORN WIT DI FULL SET OF TEETH DAT DEY SAY WETIN U CANT EVEN WRITE PRETTI MOUT. U DEY NAU AROMENTAL BCOZ U GROW UP FOR D ZOO WIT ANIMALS, UR STINKY MOMMA GOT USE FO FUCKIN ANIMAL FOR D ZOO, UR FAMILY BI SO LUCKY, UR PAPA RAPE UR KID SISTA NA RAN INTO D JUNGLE FO LEAVE WIT ANIMALS, UR SISTA NA UR MOMMA GAVE BIRTH FO U FOR D ZOO WEN SEARCHIN FO AM PAPA NA AM HUSBAND, LUCKILY, E GAVE BIRTH FO U WIT DI FULL SET OF TEETH.

I DEY AMAZE HAU U GET DI CHANCE WIT DI COMPUTA, DID U NO MONEY FOR POCKET OUT OF D ZOO OR UR ZOO HAD BEEN FULLY EQUIPED WIT MODERN TECHNOLOGY? SHOO UR NAM MUS BI LUCKY, TEL MI, WEY THOUGHT U D USE OF COMPUTA ,DEY IT MONKEY? WELL WELL ,INFORM D MONKEY I SHALL GET DI BANANA FO DI JOB WELL WELL DONE. SINCE U CAN USE DI COMPUTA ,TRY GOOGLE SEARCH FO SI U CAN LOCATE UR PAPA, E MIGHT BI FOR D SAME ZOO WIT U EATIN DUNGS ,U NEED FO HEP AM WIT COMPUTA KNOWLEDGE. EH, NO BI ANGRY WIT AM FO RAPIN E DAUGHTER UR MOMMA. IT BI D SAME THIN E DID WIT AM MOMMA.

GET DI NICE DAY, I WONDER HAU U LOOK NAU, U MUS BI LAIK D MONKEY, I SHALL GET U DI GIFT ALSO (BANANA) MEK U NA UR SISTA ASHEWO FAIF NIARA AN STOP EATIN GRASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU,

I WISH YOU THESAME, FOR YOU TO TALK LIKE THIS THAT MEANS YOURMAMA STILL THE FEED YOU AT YOUR OLD AGE MUMU.

YOURS MPAGI,

MUMUNNAGI.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^This [email protected] fellow is reusing my script. It's the same guy that sent me yours a couple days ago.

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ He needs some special abuse Twisted Evil If you come accross any of his e-mails, PM. I think he needs to be baited.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought of that, but not so good with lottery baits. I just reported him to Yahoo. Let them clip his wings for now. Surely, he'll be back, and I do have a new mass insult modality in mind though. He may be a good candidate to try it on.

Here's one more (not from that guy):

VICTORY MOVEMENT TRUST COURIER <[email protected]>

Quote:
STUPID ,

YOU R MORE DA FUCKER?WAT EVER U SAID MUST GO BACK 2 U 4 EVER N EVER.GO N DIE WIT UR ILLITERATE.U R A WASTED,HOPELESS HUMAN BEING,FUCK UR MOTHER 2 DEATH.U DON'T EVEN NO HOW 2 SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH U MO DA FUCKING FOOL.DIE DIE DIE 2 HELL.U R POOR 4 EVER EVER TILL D END OF UR GENERATION

United Kingdom
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

my brother you excuse me but get stuffed the tail in the sex of you mother
and large mother, salts fag in addition to that you are badly educated too
impolite, I fuck all your family.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more mugu replies

[email protected]
Quote:
u and ur parents i give una 7days to expire cos ogun go kill una
what are u feeling like? your mama toto .

Infact i go use voodoo tie ur life join fowl own i i go pkuf ur generation

ogun kill u

[email protected]
Quote:
U WEY UR PAPA DON DIE OF SUFFER AND U NO EVEN FIT FEED UR ASEWO MAMA,NA U DEY CALL ME SMALL BOI?GOD PUNISH ALL UR GENERATIONS AND D ONE TO COME,SORRY,I DON FORGET SAY NO ONE DEY COME AGAIN.NEXT TIME IF U SEE MAIL LIKE THAT,U GO KEEP SHUT.E BE LIKE SAY UR MAMA TOTO DON HEAL ABI?WAIT MAKE I CATCH U,THEN U GO NO SAY ALL DIS NA OPAS.U EVEN DEY TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY.IF I RAIN EPE ON U,NA ONLY T.B JOSHUA GO FIT COMOT HAM FOR UR HEAD.D TIME WEY U WASTE REPLY ME IF U USE HAM THINK OF UR WAY U FOR DON MAKE HAM,BUT NA SO SO 5NAIRA U DEY BEG FOR STREET.U DEY FLASH ME ROAMING NUMBER,YOUR PAPA,IF U KNOW WHERE I DEY U NO GO DEY FLASH ME NUMBER.U DIS MAD GOAT WEY DEM JUST BRING FROM VILLAGE.INFACT UR PAPA GO DIE OF CANCER,UR BROTHER OF HEART ATTACK,UR MAMA,THAT ONE NA AIDS GO KILL HER,UR SISTER,NA RAPE DEM GO RAPE HER FIE,AND FOR U,U GO JUST VEX GO JUMP INSIDE SEA,BECUZ NA U CAUSE HAM ON THEM.IF U NEED MORE RUNS HOLLA AT ME,MAKE I SHOW U D WAY.U THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING RAT.IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
your Generationsssssssssssssssssssssssss

your papa and mama and your sister and your brother inluding your self ooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
you know what you are cursed reason for which you suffer including all your
family. and a thing still I fuck you up the ass with wood.

[email protected]
Quote:

u fuck your ass too. you pig in human form. go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you fooling your self eh, cant you be resonable . you are just jobless, anyway.

[email protected] is sick of recieving insult baits
Quote:
go suck a dick,you fool you mad because i make more money than your all family generation combine.

STOP DISTURBING YOURSELF,I SEE MAILS LIKE YOUR EVERY SINGLE DAY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU R MORE DA FUCKER?WAT EVER U SAID MUST GO BACK 2 U 4 EVER N EVER.GO N DIE WIT UR ILLITERATE.U R A WASTED,HOPELESS HUMAN BEING,FUCK UR MOTHER 2 DEATH.U DON'T EVEN NO HOW 2 SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH U MO DA FUCKING FOOL.DIE DIE DIE 2 HELL.U R POOR 4 EVER EVER TILL D END OF UR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
REV KING LET ME TELL U GOOD 4 NOTING SCALIWAL UR NO WHERE NEAR ME OK I HAVE BOYS THATS BETER OFF DAT U ARE LOOK AT U FROM BEING AN ORACLE UR NOW A REV NA GOD GO PURNISH UR GREAT GRAND FATHERS AND UR HOLE GENARATION 4 INSULTING UR FATHERS MATE WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE A GAY I GUESS THATS WHY U DIDN'T EVEN GET AN ORDINARY SKOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE THATS WHY U DONT KNOW HOW 2 SPELL CORRECTELY NA SO U DEY TAKE COLLECT UR OWN MONEY NA UR WIDE MOUTH DON KIL U I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO AND START 4RM NURSERY SKOL MMIRI OTU ONYE ARA THATS WHY YOUR MUM AND DAD HANGED THEMSELVE BCOS OF THE SHAME YOU GAVE TO THEM.

FAKE REVEREND THEY GO SOON HANG U REVEREND KING PROPHET OF BAYLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Neeeeee ife gi onye ala ga anodu ani na ede, ifele emene gi, ezi. Ife na ewute m bu na obu na onlu be gi ka ike na adi gi. Ne kwaa obele election emele na ala gi, inwe gi ike ikwulu oto si Obasanjo na ife ona eme adighi mma, obu udi mmadi gi na ewele ala nna gi lee maka ego. Ewu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 Naira

Jee noro ala, gi na ife na eme maka na ifulu onye ala gi. Gi na onye ocha kwulu, i ga ekwu okwu? Anu ofia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ezi bida!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dni ALA tigbu kwaa gi

[email protected]
Quote:
am sure you from MBANO or MBAISE, OSU PEOPLE, I AM A FULL FLAGE PRINCE FROM IHIALA. TWUFIAKWA, OSU LIKE U.

OGONUS BROTHER.

OSU, OSU, OSU, OSU.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will da...................... FUK YO

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU,

I WISH YOU THESAME, FOR YOU TO TALK LIKE THIS THAT MEANS YOURMAMA STILL THE FEED YOU AT YOUR OLD AGE MUMU.

YOURS MPAGI,

MUMUNNAGI.

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boer Danny:
Quote:
shut up man you dey crazy you nor get work.see this poor boy how much you get fo your bank fake?????????

White:
Quote:
YOU HAVE JUST MOVED 10 STEPS BACKWARD........... ENJOY UR DOOM FOR LIFE..........

Lamtey Tetteh:
Quote:
TO YOUR DEAD FATHER AND GENERATIONS.

Then the bastard above sent me devguy's script that starts out with: "ATTENTION YOU FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD! BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW..."

Barr. Stefan Repede:
Quote:
Y U dey talk like small pikin? Wen U see sometin like dis wen U nor like bone am.

Alfred Fifaji:
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FOOL STAYING OUT THERE TO BE USELESS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. AS YOUR FAMILY IS VERY VERY POOR SO SHALL IT BE TILL YOU AND YOUR TENTH GENERATION WILL BE. YOU CANNOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

STINKING FOOL

Jennifer Walker:
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY ARE COURSED FOOL FOR EVER EWU

ACCU LOTTO CLAIMS DEPT:
Quote:
u dey crase for your head,u nor go see better thing for your life and your generation to come

Sarah Akmed:
Quote:
Same with you. (And then she attached a web page that began with: Celebrate Varusha Pirappu, Vishu, Baisakhi and Nabo Barsh with these Bawarchi Special Recipes).

Does anyone know what she meant?

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! Finally got a response off an insult from my new insult catching account. Not much, but I hope it's the start to having a lot of fun infuriating these morons as well as wasting their time.

Mr Clement" <[email protected]
Quote:
You are a common yoruba donkey.
Baaaaasssshhhhhh like you.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorrisDavies2007:
Quote:
YOUR DAYS SHALL BE FEW IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

AS YOU HAVE BEEN TURN ON
THE FLESH,GOD WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ON BORN GENERATION.

YOU DONT
KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO,FROM TODAY YOUR WAYS WILL BE DARK AND ANGEL
OF DEATH ARE AROUND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.THEY WILL SURELY KILL YOU
BASTARD.

IAM READY TO SEND MORE TO YOU.WATCH OUT.

Spencer Edward:
Quote:
U be small boy when big guymen them di talk u nor fit open ur mouth

Lame material overall. I am getting bored with this modality.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
GOD PURNISHE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT YOUR SMART BUT YOUR A BIG FULL I HAVE EVER SEE IN THIS WORLD PLEASE NEVER WRITE ME AGAIN DEVIL LIKE YOU BEFORE GOD WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected] wrote:
TO YOUR DEAD FATHER AND GENERATIONS

[email protected] wrote:
FROM WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU AND YOUR TRADERS BROTHERS ARE THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.I HAVE OFTEN ASKED MYSELF WHY DID YAKUBU GOWON NOT ALLOW THESE BASTARDS WHO SLEEPS WITH THEIR SISTERS TO GO WITH THEIR SO CALLED BIAFRA,NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PEACFUL NATION.WHEN IT COMES TO HARD-DRUGS TRAFFICKING IT IS IBO,419 HAS MORE IBOS,FAKE DRUGS IT IS IBO BUSINESS IN ONITSHA,THEY STARTED PROSTITUTION IN NIGERIA,SELLING OF HUMAN PARTS AND CANIBALISM IBO ARE NUMBER ONE HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT OTOKOTO IN OWERRI AND CLIFFORD ORJI AT OSHODI UNDER BRIDGE.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IBO ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD,DOING WHAT?? TARNISHING NIGERIA NAME.A 21 YEAR OLD IBO BOY HAS JUST BEEN HANGED IN SINGAPORE FOR DRUG TRAFICKING.THEY ARE IN CHINA IMPORTING FAKE AND SUB-STANDARD GOODS INTO NIGERIA.THEY ARE IN GABON WHERE THEY ARE ENGAGED IN TRAFFFICKING OF CHILDREN FOR LABOUR IN FARMS AND TO HELP THEM SELL ON THE STREETS IN GABON.
FAKE PROPHETS ARE IBO'S.PEOPLE LIKE THAT IDIOT WHO CALLS HIMSELF MOST HOLINESS DR.KING WHO HAS JUST BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH.
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE SELLING FAKE THINGS ON THE STREETS AND TRAFFIC LIGHTS IN NIGERIA-THEY ARE IBOS.THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA AND HUMANITY.
BUT,I MUST ADMIT THEY HAVE WONDERFUL INTELLECTUALS LIKE CHINUA ACHEBE,CYPRIAN EKWENSI,EMEKA ANYAOKU,NNAMDI AZIKIWE,DORA AKINYULI ETC.BUT,I AM FULLY INFORMED THAT A TRADER LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM NOR EVER READ THEIR WORKS.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATIONS.IT IS ILLITERATE LIKE YOU WHO MARRIES GRADUATES AND AT THE END THE GIRL WHO IS ALSO IBO WILL BE SLEEPING AROUND WITH HER FORMER GRADUATES BOY FRIENDS.IBO WOMEN ARE INVOLVED IN ADULTERY.
MOST OF THEM OPEN PEPPER SOUP JOINTS WHERE THEY KICK-START THEIR PROSTITUTION,AH GOD,.........FORGIVE THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU BETTER,FOR THE GREATEST IMPOCRITES WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION ARE IBOS,THEY FILL THE CHURCH TO THE BRIM,AND YET,THEY ARE EVIL.
STOP SENDING THESE TRASH WITH "HORRIBLE" ENGLISH TO PEOPLE,BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP SLEEPING IN CAFE'S BASTARD IBO ,IDUMOTA TRADER.ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE BARNISHED BACK TO YOUR LAND,AS THE THE NIGERIA NATION HAS REJECTED ALL OF YOU.IT WILL TAKE THE NEXT 100 YEARS FOR AN IBO PERSON TO BECOME NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT,FOR YOU ARE A REJECTED RACE/TRIBE.SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
YOU CAN REPLY ME AND GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER,I WILL CALL AT MY OWN EXPENSE AND CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU-IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:
Tell ur mama say i say i thank her for giving birth to you,.... after she took my S.P in her puss,....u might go for D.N.A test and discover the truth,....am ur real popa i used to fucked ur mama wey back in the bush,... and that man u think is ur father do nuthin but look,.. so in ur vain u still got tha blood of a crook,.... even though u go to school carring books,... living like a white man u still gonna come back to tha hood,.... Look,.... You�re a brooke azz *DELETED*, i can feel that... got time typin bullshit but u dont need that...., i can see u throw format,... yes na just ordinary lotto oh boy turn back,.. before owu go dry u up... ur girlfriend go leave u hungry man azz alone wit just one day in my world. comeon bitch, let�s take a ryde on my escalade... my dick got a statue of a monstar�s face..... it�s 22inches.. strictly for bitches ....., u cock suckin son of bitch, u think say u be white man becux u dey bleach? go call police... or i�ma break ur u just like i brook ur mom�s heart,.. after gettin in from tha back....

... who�s that knocking on ur momas door.. with a Rod,.. ready to Burst,.. and break her azz up...

I luv it when i waste dissin pussys like u, haha

How i wish i can see u live and express how i feel, show u i got skillz
Ain�t got time for ur bitch azz.

Muthafucka

[email protected] wrote:
DICK HEAD...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.I MINE THE ONE THAT
ASK YOU TO BE LAZY.POOR THING WITH NO FAMILY
BACKGROUND.

[email protected] wrote:
Mr, na wa for this your oyibo name wey you dey answer, who give you this name, i no sure say na your stupid mama wey drink finish come give you yeye name, your own don already finsh self, you no go ever see maga for your life, mr OYIBO MAN.
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
and FUCK YOU agian.
tell your mama say i love am.

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

United Kingdom
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Luther Blissett"]
Quote:
tell your mama say i love am.

DAM! LB, say you love am too.... , I just love the way they write Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For you insulting pleasure, this is version 4.0. I beg you don't be greedy, share it with the lads. Death threats assured or your money back

Quote:

BE WELL INFORMED I HAVE UNCOVERED UR SECRET. I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE AN OUTCAST(OSU) U PUSH TRUCK TO EAT AND U LET GAY MEN VISIT UR ASS FOR POCKET CHANGE TO GO TO CAF� AND SEND SCAM LETERS.

YOUR MOTHER WAS A 5-NARIA WHORE AT ABBA ROAD JUNCTION. SHE HAVE THE MOST FUKED TOTO ON EARTH. BE WELL ADVISED I KNOW U SUCK OUT HER WHITISH DISEASED JUICE FROM HER SMEALING TOTO.
MAN SAY HELLO TO YA MAMA HER TOTO DEY SMELLING DAMN THING. HOW YOU COPE IN YOUR FAMILY WITH ALL THE ODOUR FROM HER? I FOUND YOU MOTHER BE FUCKED BY A MONKEY AND YOU WERE THE SEED OF THAT ABOMINATION. CUS UR FATHER HAS NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OFF BY A GAYMAN IN DE CAF�.

FROM THE INFORMATION I GOT I HEARD YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GOT HER IMPREGANTED. I JUST FUCK UR BASTARD JUNIOR SISTER. HER TOTO DEY SMELL WELL SO I USE MY TOE FUCK HER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU ARE A JUST A SMALL BOY. YOU ARE AN IIDIOT MUMU AND LOVE TO SUCK THE TESTICLES OF DEAD GOATS. YOU MATES ARE MAKING GOOD MONEY FOR THEMSELVES AND THEY ARE LEAVING YOU BEHIND. U ARE A FUKING DESTITUTE. YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NO EVER SEE GOOD THING FOOL. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more mugu love from today's fresh inbox from [email protected]:

Quote:
back to u Jay Gatsby,but i pray may my GOOD GOD have macy on u.JESUS loves u ,u better give ur life to christ before it is late

God have "macy" on me? Does that mean I get a nice in house charge, too? I could use a new pair of shoes.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419kicker That is great siggy material

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luther: I just got the same reply as you. Mine came from j@panl@[email protected]. It starts out like this:

Quote:
FROM WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU AND YOUR TRADERS BROTHERS ARE THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.I HAVE OFTEN ASKED MYSELF WHY DID YAKUBU GOWON NOT ALLOW THESE BASTARDS WHO SLEEPS WITH THEIR SISTERS TO GO WITH THEIR SO CALLED BIAFRA

Smith Bongani:
Quote:
important notice!!!! : many times you receiving this notice for the second
time: if you send this type of email again I will kill you with my power.

We are the Yorubas of the South West ( the Ogboni Secret Cult), the Efiks of
the Southeastern part of Nigeria ( Ekpe Secret Cult), the Edo of the
Midwest, ( the Owegbe Cult ) and ( the Ekine Cult ) of the Delta Region.
We were once known as the Pyrates Confraternity or the National Association
of Sea Dogs. Our splinter groups include the Secret Cult of African Men,
the Black Axe, Vikings, Bucaneers, Mafia, Dragons,Black Beret, Temple
ofEden, Frgrates, Barracudas, Daughters of Jezebel and many many more
chieftancies.

If anyone betrays the secrecy of these Cults, you, and the people you LOVE
will be in GRAVE DANGER Our Spiritual Powers are great and far reaching!

This letter is intended only for NIGERIAN PEOPLE , it is an invitation to
visit us and gain knowledge, wealth and power.

My Brothers we love you and share your hardship. We are the"GUY MEN", we
have very important information for you that we dare not discuss in this
letter. The "MUGU" has infiltrated our Cults, your very survival is
dependant on the information we have to share, do not dismiss this letter as
a hoax, it is not . We have International connections and influence as you
will discover.

For more Information contact us>> ;[email protected]
we will provide you with a "key" to our V.I.P BACKROOM.

LAST WARNING.

Madame Celina Koffi:
Quote:
Oh Boy Respect your Self Oh.
se wara ni oh . No insult me again. I dey force you on any levels.

Jenet Diaz Lopez:
Quote:
My people will trace you out,i have your IP address and where you stay.

frankspencer970
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Choi Soi Cheong <[email protected]>

Ahhh bless,

YOU WHITE PIGGS ARE THE FOOLS STUPID!!! I HAVE MADE OVER �1MILLION(british pounds) THIS YEAR ALONE FROM DICK HEADS LIKE YOU. NEVER MIND I WILL MAKE ANOTHER �1MILLION(british pounds) BEFORE JUNE DIS YEAR YOU STINKY CHURCH RAT. I AM NOT YET 30years AND I HAVE 12 houses IN YOUR COUNTRY THE U.K YOU PIECE OF SHITTT. YOU ARE NOTHING BEFORE ME, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!! YOU ARE THE ONE GOING TO DIE SOON AND ALL THE WOMEN YOU HAVE EVER SLEPT WITH WILL BE THERE TO SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE. ALL YOU HAVE EVER WORKED FOR WILL BE SCARTERED LIKE DUST AMONGST YOUR ENEMIES YOU WILL SEE !!!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY,BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NOR KNOW U, SO MAY UR CURSE DWELL WITH YOU AND UR HOUSE HOLD...

[email protected]
Quote:
NO INTERNET DOWNLOADED NUMBERS,U FOOL.IF YOU ARE IN THE U.K SEND ME A U.K LAND PHONE NUMBER AS I AM IN MANCHESTER AT THE MOMENT.I WILL CURSE YOU IBO RACE AND FATHER.MOTHER THAT OWNES A HE GOAT PEPPER SOUP JOINT,WHERE THESE IDUMOTA SPARE PARTS BOYS FUCK HERE FOR A PENNY.
BASTARD,IBO BASTARD IBO'S...SHAME ON U.

[email protected]
Quote:
You know my boy you are so stupid and idiot whom you think that I will take
my invaluable time for reading your book that you write to me, for you
reason for which you will remain unhappy and curses all your life, test to
change you will see if not ......... I am sorry.

i fuck you!!! aand take care.

[email protected]
Quote:
bACK TO SENDER ( OSU LIKE YOU)

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u Bitch ..... Lol u are just a kid,besides am not a ghanian.....fuck you once more and all ur family....could u do one thing for me ? help me suck all ur family pussy dry them up bitch like you FOOL

[email protected] made my day Very Happy
Quote:
Hi,

Avan gbe e, ogba aba e, gbi bho khabha.

At least mine is better than yours, can u remember that I fucked your mother along with your sisters?

and I force u to fuck your mother after she suck your small dick? I stil remember how your sisters were screeming with u were fucking them one after the other.

You are the bigger mugu.

One more thing ur mother and sisters pussy is so stinky and and smelling, but why????????

Is it an inheritance or what? Useless Ghanian.

Best regard
Full grown Guyman

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOU MAMA TOTO

[email protected] gives what I think is a scripted reponse,
Quote:

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MOST OF THEM OPEN PEPPER SOUP JOINTS WHERE THEY KICK-START THEIR PROSTITUTION

Yep, scripted. Seen that a few times. Still I ask what is pepper soup?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419kicker

I think I'm going to put that in an insult script back to them OOOOOOOOO Shocked

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres another list all posted fresh today 19th April or 4-19 - unfortunately I cant split them into separate groups without doubling up many emails, so these are just general scam all togehter.

130 of the poo poos.

If you don't mind double ups, I can post in groups like last time, but there should be over 1k emails in some groups as my supplier sorts them by month.

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail

Last edited by Kickstart on Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually some of you are complete and utter nutters - here's a slightly bigger list - lotto boys from the resository for all of april so far.

Just over 1,300 of them in a standard text file Click here, 38kb.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THIS BABATUNDE GUY U ARE A VERY BIG FOOL... WHEN DO U GET D TIME TO WORK MONEY IF I MAY ASK? U ALWAYS TAKE DIS BMBING ISSUE VERY PERSONAL..... NOT THAT YOU EVEN HAVE ENUFF MONEY TO PAY FOR THE CHEAPEST COURIER.. You are a yoruba fool.......................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Mugu, I wonder where u go dey stay 4 your area, if you even get a place to live at all. Any way shall, i just forgot you got the biggest Award of an Ediot ever know to humanity. Man guest what, you are the greatest foolish homosexual dead human ever know in your family. I know that linage must have come from your father who love fuke his dauthers for fun, i think that's great i hope he don't do that to you to because he no human he is a dead living man. Do you what that means (it means you are better off dead that been alive) Bye Dead maga Keep paying because you are a good Maga Love You fake

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOK MUMU LIKE U DEY TALK TO ME , EVEN IF U KNOW SAY NA YOUR BROA SEND DIS MAIL NA MAKE U DEY YAB UR FELLOW BRODA
NO BI ME U DEY TALK TO NA DE VILLAGE WEY U NO CIVILISE NA HIM CAUSE AM NA UR MAMA WEY I FUCK LAST TIME AND UR SISTER TOO ASK AM WETHER I NO FUCK HER FOR ASS SHE DEY EVEN BEG ME MAKE I COME STAY WITH HER BUT HER TOTO TOO WIDE

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

You are basterd. IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
oil men from lagos that has northing doing who even give u that name; baba shit amoda

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Kickstart my Amiga Amigo, you have just made me very happy indeed! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic