SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He wants you to reply so he can call & curse you!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently wrote some not so nice things to [email protected] in reply to his lottery scam. As I didn't write anything nice, I didn't just receive a good lad rant & some curses, which are posted here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=866072#866072

However, your attention (especially that of Weasel & Eliza Laughing ) is being drawn to the last paragraph of his email to me:

The lottery twit who's asking for it wrote:
YOU CAN REPLY ME AND GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER,I WILL CALL AT MY OWN EXPENSE AND CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU-IDIOT.

In the right hands, this could be quite entertaining, me thinks... Somebody please reply to him & have him call - after all that's what he wants, no? Razz

/EDIT: Spelling

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him a K7 number so it records it.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luther:

Why don't you give him VPManchester's number? That would guarantee a funny call.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always give lads numbers of other lads to call and "course" at. They never write back OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
@Luther:

Why don't you give him VPManchester's number? That would guarantee a funny call.

Hah! I completely forgot about this! Excellent idea, I will do this tonight...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh Sounds like fun too me!! I like verbal abuse Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic