SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yes I would like to launder your 12.2 billion!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drwatson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I just had to sign up after reading shivers stories. I'm not going to try this for some time, but maybe after spending a few months reading the stories and forums Ill give it a go. I've always wanted to get back at these losers. Although I must admit, when I leaned back in my chair I thought to myself...could this be the gateway to net fraud? I mean our intentions are honorable but if we get so good that we can scam anyone would you try to scam an innocent person just for the challenge of it and if that one is successful would you go after the big money scam? Am I the only one that thought this after spending a few hours lurking around. I don�t have a criminal record nor do I intend to ever do such things but that�s what crossed my mind...just throwing it out there so I don�t start something that might potentially get me into trouble down the road.

Thanks and I look forward to reading your letters.

Dr. Watson
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@drwatson:

Hello and welcome to 419eater!

Please have a read of the forum guidelines. I recommend that you pay particular attention to the sections on unacceptable behaviour and baiting safety.

What we are talking about here is scam baiting, not scamming. We cannot stop an individual who decides to break the law, but if he provides evidence of it in this forum, then I assure you the details will be provided to law enforcement right away. Hypothetical discussion of illegal activity is also strictly verboten here.

Please continue reading the forums. You will quickly find out that the members of this board have no patience whatsoever for criminal activity, no matter who is engaged in it. No one is above the law - not scammers, and not us.

I applaud you for your decision to learn about baiting before trying it - but it shouldn't take months. Once you have some familiarity with it, sign up for a mentor, start slow, start straight, and always bait safe. And have fun!

But again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome DrWatson... I must echo the above thoughts on the subject.

It never crossed my mind to become a scammer using the skills I have learned here. I guess that's the difference between us and them.

Some scary avatar you have there speaking of scammers.. Cool Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I smell something here?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Frank Horrigan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^sorry, that was me.

rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^holds nose. Embarassed
Sidney
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Opens a window
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa
mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp
amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams
pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry. I don't understand. Please explain.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Neither do I Confused

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
drwatson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm...since Im the only one that thought this way I dont think Ill try it. I'll live through you all. Wink
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@drwatson: what prevents me from becoming a scammer are my moral principles, not lack of knowledge or skills. But if you are afraid that becoming familiar with the technicalities of the crime might tempt you to scam somebody and you could "get into trouble down the road" I do suggest you be very careful with what you learn, here or anywhere else.

In fact, you should also try to prevent acquiring any knowledge about sexual intercourse, because you might become a rapist ...

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
drwatson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well put. Very Happy

game on!
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its all about INTENTIONS.

What are you intentions? To learn how to be a con-artist? Or to keep these mugus busy so they can't really hurt someone.

If your intnetions are good, then this site is nothing but good. If your intentions are bad, then you probably need to go somewhere else.

Oh, and definatlly don't let Scam Patorller know your email address. Wink
drwatson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My intentions are as pure as christmas snow. I was just sharing an observation I made and posted to see if that was what you guys thought when you first started. Another question I have is has anyone tried to find their web based resources. We have this forum, do they have websites or a forum to aid them in their crimes?
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not aware of any, but I wouldn't think it's likely.

They are in direct competition with each other, and helping other scammers only serves to chip away at their bottom line.

drwatson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jen!

Sorry to be asking the wrong questions. I'm done asking them for now typing
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't ever hestitate to ask. Even if some people seem grumpy!

Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, it's a valid question. If I read it correctly, the good Dr. was asking about if the abilities gained would give one temptations to scam someone else? Of course, it all boils down to your Character, i.e. "What YOU do when You're sure nobody will catch You" ! My reasons for baiting aren't 100% altruistic, most of times, it's just a punching bag for Me. But I know what you're talking about. The skills learned, however, transfer into "real life". Although most of it is about patience and persistence, it seems. Mostly, for Me it's fun. A game.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic