SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pretending to be a drunk

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought that pretending to be a drunk could be be so much fun, my lad is getting so annoyed with me it is great. I decided to spill a cup of coffee on the last form i sent him which made half of it unreadable, i am sure he appreciated this. He has told me a few times that i need to get my life in order and that doing business with him will help me with that lol.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bigmoney--

RE: the coffee-on-the-official-forms---it appears that you have seen 'Schindlers List', and/or 'The Great Escape'--both movies used that.

And you need not pretend to be drunk to reply back to the mugus. Don't stop drinking or make excuses on it due to them, drink on if you so desire. I generally have a buzz going when I reply to the rascals.

It can be a natural thing too. Insult the hell out of them, and then later blame it on the brewskis if they take offense. In their urge to steal from you, they understand erratic drunken behaviour and readily forgive all the insults you throw at them--so attack them sober too. All they care about is swindling you.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your drinking problem will also make it hard for you to get your MTCN numbers written down correctly. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was thinking about pissing him off really bad, and then drunk dialing him and getting all sad on the phone Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR--

[hIc]--You got that right! I'll drink to that! [hic]

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes...my old widow character gets "tipsy" at the church picnic then sends the Lads a simple
Quote:
"I half achatched a coopy of them Westren Uniyon receive."

There is nothing attached to the e-mail.
The hangover lasts a couple of days where I just cannot seem to get to the PC to answer the frantic Lad e-mails.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is HILARIOUS. Maybe my character needs to start drinking on the job, too.

I would love to be able to pull a "Will Farrel" with his drunken rants.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think a lot of people on here will really need to PRETEND... Wink

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least i don't need to pretend. I get the sickest (the best?) ideas after a few drinks.
The only frustrating thing is to preview every post I make in this forum before actually posting it.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being at the mercy of something beyond your (and his) control is good.
It sounds to me, however, as though he might not be giving you the kind of support a true friend should. I suggest that you make it clear that nothing is going to happen until he has cheered you up and dragged you out of your pit of depression.
A postcard would be a start. Perhaps even a call. Just to let you know that he is thinking of you. (You'd be amazed how quickly international phone calls eat up credit in Nigeria)

icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BadKarma, I can't handle seeing your avi. My 19yr old lent my copy to a friend of his over 3 mos ago. I don't think I'll ever see it again Crying or Very sad

My "friend" is having trouble finding his lad over there. I think I'll need to take some anti depressent pills to help me cope. Please get some phone calls to share Laughing
HJS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you were so drunk you sent him $20l instead of $10 by mistake and can he send 10 back.

Do you think he'll want to get you back on the wagon after that?

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I included this in a bait published on Scamorama:

Quote:

Special Scambaiting tutorial
How to fake an email written by a drunk:
[1] Remove glasses; if you don�t need or use glasses, borrow a pair from a very myopic friend/acquaintance
[2] Move back to arm�s length from keyboard
[3] Go cross-eyed
[4] Try to touch type
[5] When done, clear up the more extravagant bits of gibberish, and send the whole lot on

This is what I sent to a banker Lad and Charlie Solud0 respectively:

Quote:

justr sent yur weesren ujn ionm tofdsy the num bert was 4678252625 queton wkat did bily aguj tey 2stwal fromme andwdeftr #400 now i gottaget anpther beer hae a goid tijmme

Quote:

don wttoorry prokn f its dojn e biiill gotr his mojhneu im fije hiow baboujht yiob dyu lklike a beeeer=r wuut yu soend yourrrr money ohn thwn eyou gett ot oz
doj tryden goit some gleshfouuddik liueve thwt stuhff
sere yuo larter
don tglet thjue fuhnennl wbs birte yei

The first Lad didn't care:

Quote:

IAM IN RECEIPT OF THE WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER BUT YOU NEED TO INCLUDE THE AMOUNT SENT,THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SENDER OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE MY OFFICE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT.

Charlie, however, did notice:

Quote:

What is the meaning of this nonsense?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bigmoney again--

Don't call them when drunk, loose lips sink ships. In fact--save your phone charges and don't call at all. PM me for advice on giving THEM a phone # to call you at--endless frustration for the lads.

hi yastreb--^^^

You are one gal who knows her stuff, IYKWIM. And you do.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jarvis - my drunk was - ie a bloke. only ever gets tipsy!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb,

Why fake the e-mail? Hell, I'm probably drunk right now.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I do my best work drunk - while ur drunk and baiting u aint out driving

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love having a lad call me when I'm half in the bag. I tell them how much I love them and they tell me how much they love me. Good times are had by all, and then I make them go to Western Union the next day for a fruitless payment.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B. A. Ware wrote:
@yastreb,

Why fake the e-mail?

Since I don't drink alcohol, there's really no other way! Wink

Sand Timer x 7
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So i had my lad call me a little while ago and usual i was acting like i was completely hammered. I started yelling at him for something and then i started to apologize, after a while i was pretending to cry and i was saying that he was the only person i could trust blah blah blah.. i have a feeling i am going to have this one on my hook for a while Twisted Evil
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try just randomly ranting off nonsense quotes like:

"When the red rooster flies to the south, the blue ox will see the buffalo roam"

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:

Don't call them when drunk,

I did that when i first started, put the phone down then realised i had used my house phone and they had my number :yikes:
My only saving grace was the fact that i was living with a Filipino at the time and when they called back the next day all they got was her shouting down the phone "NO MIKE HUNT NO LEAVVVEE HERE"
True story that Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bombardier ^^^

I've never spoken to a lad on the phone yet, drunk or sober.

But here's what I do when those annoying tele-marketers with THEIR scams call me--[usually during dinner] ---I say 'hold on'. Then I go get a paper bag and inflate it....

Then back on the phone I suddenly yell out--"No!! Timmy!! Put The Gun Down!!"..Then I pop the bag and hang up. Works like a charm.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic