SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help Please With My First Lad On The Hook next step ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my first lad on the hook and I dont know what to do

The story so far is that I have asked him to act for me to transfer a fund into my swiss bank account

Dear

I am in receipt of your mail and the content was well understood.Icall the bank manager and he told me we have to the papers we have to do they are :

1.THE COURT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
2.POWER OF ATHOURNEY
3.CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

i try to run to the other firms and finally i have notify that all the 3 papers will cost 450� and it will take me 2 days to get all .As a lawyer with international business and act for you i will collect 100� signing and working fess per day so for the 2 days will be 200� so all the total cost will be 650�

Please, I will like to know how much is involved for transfer then please send me this information about the first beneficairy.

1. You occupation
2. Your address
3. The name of the first beficiary

And you are to send theMoney through the Money gram in my assistance name, Kamagate Koubirai Address, the International Law Associates abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. You can send it now so that i can start the work tomorrow morning send me all the information after sending it so that i will tell my assistance to pick it

Best Regard

Barrister Toure (Dip.law CI,LLB France.)
Principal attorney,international law associates Abidjan Ivory Coast
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the email from the bank manager

Hello

Thank you for the mail .Before that i recive a phone call from the Barrister Toure He told me that he has recieved a mail from you concernig the transaction so i explain everything to him and he understood well so now the ball is in your court.Are you the one who gave him my contact ?Because he dont have my number before. we spent about 48 minutes on phone comunication so i hope he can help you too he will also be a big lawyer according to his degree that he told me he is having . I dont know him by face but i hope i can know him through this transaction of yours.
so as you say you will keep in tourch , iam also waiting for you ok

Best Regard

The general manager: Dr Jean-Pierr Gilbert Nguessan
Address:Rue Joseph Anoma,Plateau
Postal address: 01 BP 4132 01
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Catherine, and a big warm welcome to Eater for you. Maybe next time you could post this type of thread in the help section, cause that is where it should go. No worries, I am sure a willing mod will pass by soon enough and put this in the appropriate place.

Catherine, I am not too certain what your question is. This is your bait, so take it where ever you want to take it.

As far as
Quote:

1. You occupation
2. Your address
3. The name of the first beficiary

just provide the lad with the occupation of your choice, a fake address (completely fake please) and ask your lad what a benefereciarey is Wink

I can highly recommend reading some of the finished baits in the publish section or the main page. It will give you a rough idea on how these scams are played. Read this site as well, especially the aforementioned hints and tips section. You will see a lot of other members have the exact same questions you have. Good luck!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
I am sure a willing mod will pass by soon enough and put this in the appropriate place.

wooooosh!

persephone wrote:
I can highly recommend reading some of the finished baits in the publish section or the main page.

That sounds just so much more welcoming when you write it Pers... Smile

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Lady Kat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sign up for a mentor. They'll help you. It's the 3rd thread from the top of this section of the forum. Just go there, and post a reply saying "I'd like a mentor please".

Whoever's in charge will then assign you to a more experianced member to help you out. (it might take a few days, but have no fear! You will be assigned!)

After you've done that, here's what you should do:
1) read any and all stickies. (threads at the top of the board sections). Know the stickies. LOVE the stickies. Print them out and put stickers on them, then keep them near your desk/computer. The stickies are your friend!
2) read any and all posts. Especially in the help section. Go back at least 2 pages. (click on the little blue 2, and 3 at the very bottom left of board).
3) Use the search button. Look at the giant 419 eater logo at the top of your screen. "Search" is second from the left, bottom row. Use it to look for answers to your questions. Often, things you want to know have already been asked by someone else in the past. This lets you find their question, and what other people told them.
4) Read the letters archive. click on "419 eater home" in the banner, then "letters archive". This has all sorts of correspondence between baiters and scammers that you can learn from.

See also: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
8:25 pm

Quote:
8:54 pm

Don, you are losing your touch Laughing

Catherine: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16765 That is the linky to the mentor thread. As Lady Kat said, if you post in that thread, Cherrie will assign a mentor after a few days.

Quote:
That sounds just so much more welcoming when you write it Pers...

Just keep practising.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
Just keep practising.

Gah, and who'll be the first to ask me to kick some ass again? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Catherine wrote:
I dont know what to do

What you can always do is pretending to be a real victim, they are just as lost as you are. If you don't know how to proceed ask your lad, tell him about your doubts, ask him lots of questions, create confusion...basically most of the questions you can ask us here in Baiting Help you can ask your lad as well. Don't know what to do? Tell him you don't!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks

My mind goes blank sometimes

I am asking him if its alright to send a cheque as I have never used money gram
Babs2007
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Don,

One of my first baits is with a so-called Reverend. I told him I wasn't sure about keeping this big sum of money. Was it compatible with my strong Christian beliefs? I needed his spiritual advice. He wrote back some religious crap about 'accepting the riches that god sends'. So I told him I needed to know exactly where in the Bible these things are discussed. Which Bible verses will give me comfort in this matter? He sent me back some appropriate ones. I hope he had to do at least a little research and wasted some time.

Ask loads of technical questions. One at a time! Why is this money in that country? Am I still eligible for this UK lottery if I live in the USA? etc, etc. Waste his time.

-All the stress, embarrassments you have cause our account officer at the bank for trying to pick up the fund. The reference number is incorrect and he was almost detain by the bank security men for bring false reference number
- B0B P3ter
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where I am up to now

Hello
I have finally notified that the money gram will be possible and easiest to get so iwill advice you to go and send it in the money gram ok.i can only advicefor the money gram the cheque matter will keep long before i get i all my advice is that ok the money is not for me is the documents so i need it for that .is just to go to the money gram and tellyou will like to send money to your friend that all ok .
Here is the invoice try to send the money via money gram hope iam clear.

Barrister Toure

Invoice can be seen here

http://www.putfile.com/badgirl60

I must admit it looks good

I was thinking of asking the lad where one sends a money gram from is it a bank ?
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir

I am sorry to say I have no idea how to send a money gram

I have never sent one in my life

Is it sent from a Bank ?

Can one use a cheque ? or a credit card ?

Kate
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I am so occupied for more chating call your bank now that you will like to send money to your friend via money gram and tell the whom you are sending the money to or your self go to the money gram with the 650$ and tell them you will like to send the money to your friend they will do that and give you reciept so that you will send me the information.
Please i dont want to repeat the same word again so i hope iam now clear .
One again go to money gram with the 650� cash not check or creadit card you cannot use that there but a money in hand tell them you will like to sent to your friend they will give you form to fill and after that they will give you a reciept which contains all the informations so that you will send that information to me period

Barrister Toure
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine,

Welcome to the Eater!

You have a lot of questions. It looks like you haven't read many of the completed baits - you should.

It looks like you may not have read the FAQ's. You should.

It looks like you may not have signed up for a mentor. You... well, you know.

After you do those things, and know basic tips on how to bait safe, here's a couple of things to keep in mind:

Your first few baits are just practice. If you lose them, so what? Just get a new email addy and get 'em back on the hook, try another way. In fact, there's nothing stopping you from baiting one lad from several different accounts at once, just to see how different approaches work.

Start baiting straight. That means play the unwitting victim, without throwing too many curve balls int here. But also remember that THEY WANT YOUR MONEY and mostly will do whatever you say so long as they think they're getting money at the end. They ask for something? Ignore it. Tell 'em you already sent it. Tell 'em you're not sure it's legal to send. Tell 'em you don't have permission to send unless your boss approves them. Try out eleventy-dozen different excuses until you build yourself a toolbox one ones you like.

Once you've got a feel for the straight bait, introduce some creativity and complexity. Try to knock them off script by giving them unexpected answers or conditions:
    "Why yes, I actually AM related to your dead bank customer!"
    "I can't send you a passport unless you certify to the Dept. of Homeland Security that you're not a terrorist. Please fill out this form."

Keep reading, reading, reading.

Good luck!

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Barrister Toure

Please can you comfirm that the amount you wish for the court papers is �650 and not $650

You have asked me for $650 in this email

Kate

He is going to blow his top for making that mistake
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that

I am reading as much as I can
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is is inthe invoice is the write one iam sorry for the typing mistake i can say is the plenty job that my seccretary have today and yesterday is briging this mistakes one again iam sorry for that .is 650� but not 650$ ok
iam typing this myself because iam in the house not in the office so iam waiting for you tomorrow to send the money ok
thank you

Barrister Toure
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What is is inthe invoice is the write one iam sorry for the typing mistake i can say...

We've knocked her off script! Her grammar and spelling have gone all to hell, and she's using a new name!

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Barrister Toure

I thought you made a mistake asking for only $650
�650 is more than $650 the pound is very strong agaist the doller at the present time

I will be sending the money today by Money Gram as you have asked
Its going to cost me money to send it to you
I have to pay a fee I was told

Where do you wish to pick up the money up from ?

You have not told me what office you wish for me to send it

Please comfirm you wish it sent to

KAMAGATE KOUBIRAI

Please send me a photo of yourself holding todays paper I wish to see the date
on the paper

Regards

Kate Lin

Anyone know how many digits the money gram ref number has ?
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Jane

I am making sure everything is O.k

I will be send the money today to pay for the court papers

Dont worry everything will be alright

I can let you have a little money as well if you wish asking the barrister to give it to you

or once I have worked out how to send money by Money Gram I can send it to you

Take care

Kate

P.S

WHY DO YOU SAY GOOD EVENING IS IT NOT DAY TIME WHERE YOU ARE ?

(The heading was Good Evening)
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send all my details and photo to the bank

I am not asking for your help

I am paying you to do a job

If you dont wish to do the job then I will get somebody else

Kate Lin
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine,

Are you just cutting and pasting your correspondence here? It may be more helpful to ask specific questions. It also would probably be very helpful to you to read some of the published straight baits to see how these opening-level issues are addressed. Like chess masters, we have a number of standard opening gambits we can choose from.

Unlike chess, we mostly play against idiots. Smile

Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

That what iam telling you i cannot live my big job to go and take the picture haolding a paper iam sorry for that so if you will not apply me the bye and good luck for anther person once again i cannot i will not ok.
i have never expirience sush a contril from a client before ok so if that is the case is better you look for another lawyer ok.

Good luck

Barrister Toure

I have told him I will find someone else

Was that the right thing to do ?

Prolix

This post should have been on the other thread I made a mistake when I posted it

Maybe it can be moved
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Barrister Soumaila

I would like to advise you that I have sent the payment for the court papers

for the sum of �450 in the name of OUATTARA SOUMAILA address Soum Lawfirm high court Abidjan_ Cote d'Ivoire

by westen union secure money transfer to there office in Abidjan Cote D Ivorie

Please see attachment of transfer slip
View full size SavingView full size|Save to AOL Pictures|DownloadAny problems please telephone Westen Onion 0870 0685 218

Please let me know that you have received the payment O.K

Regards

Kate Lin

This was a bargin price the other barrister wanted �650
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

How are you hope you are well and thatnk you forvthe mail and the slip but you did mistake durind the scaning you didnt zoom(enlarge) it before so try to resent it now make it big so that i can see it clearly or you can copy the information on email and send me now
try to cpy the sender name,control number,reciever name,question and answer to me so that i will start doing your papers today.
hope to hear from you soon.

Barrister Ouattara Soumaila.
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I am sorry I am not that good with computers

Senders name Kate Lin

Control Number is that the mtcn number if so its 1023689747 ?

Reciever name Ouattara Soumaila.

Name the bridge ?

London bridge

Regards

Kate

Did I answer to quick ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic