SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just let me learn 1 lad tries to cash in on Va. Tech--

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously the Virginia Tech massacre is now world news..A horrific tragedy..

And as we all know, the lads are often quick to try and cash in on things like this. Real pieces of human excrement, true pond-scum. The list of the names of the dead--32--will be released soon, and the lads will see it too. And therein lies their potential evil scamming on human tragedy.

For future reference--if ANYONE out there gets some sort of Va-Tech-related scam, please contact me immediately [PM] and I will be happy to tear the lad a new orifice.

sincerely---jervis---sigh

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already beat you to the punch on that on that one Jervis Tetch in the General Chat thread about it

Lets Double team on the lad(s) that do this -That way we can be sure he will wish his mother was never born, much less himself.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester--

Our hearts in the same place, no matter who got there first. I'm with you all the way on this, glad to tag-team any time.

cheerz--and thanx--jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jervis Rest assured if I get such an email you will be the first to know.

I'd want to catch the first flight to Lad Land and literally tear a few new orrificies. I hate the thought that someone WILL try and cash in on something like that.

In the words of my character "Death's too good for them"
HugginsDUI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking about this earlier today, I'm glad some of you have already jumped on it. If I get anything, I'll hook you up Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorta quoting myself - "There is no tragedy the Lads won't exploit".

If I get anything using the Virginia tragedy, I will pass it on.

Just a thought - was there ever an attempt to use the Port Arthur massacre in a scam letter?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ozguuy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there was it certainly never made it into the Tasmanian press as far as I am aware.
Jafa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will be pleased to pass any on to u, good on ya mate.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ozguuy
@jafa

Welcome aboard.

Was perusing The Age today and SMH and there are at least a dozen Aussies at Virginia Tech, but so far none known to be victims. Same for NZ, I checked a Wellington paper.

The posted victim list so-far does include professors from India--age 51-- and Romania--age 73----[A Holocaust survivor, ironically] as well as a student from Peru, and one Lebanese by heritage. And in the saddest irony of all--a South Korean-born young woman--Mary Read.

My point is that if the lads are going to jump on the band-wagon, they'll use the India and Romania angles. Far easier for them rather than than risk the scrutiny of pretending young American college kids all died as millionaires with no family...

It makes me want to barf to have to supposition this, but the key is to know the way the enemy thinks. I'm ready for the bastards if they dare do this, and so is my compatriot Lester above too.

And a thanx to all the other above posters too.

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree on that. Although I think the South Korean woman was the one first shot - since they are saying he was rejected by a woman and then went off -

although he has had these guns for 2+ months -

But beside the case - The lads better not.

_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I get any letter like that then i'm posting it here for a group bait.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will gladly offer my CLAWS for a lad rip,

With you jervis

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I get any such letter, not only will I ...

1. post it in the Main Scambaiting section (in addition to the Surplus section), but I will also...

2. Alert everyone in the 419 scam baiters group on Facebook as to such a sorry existence of a mugu guymen trying to be the profiteer of death and....

3. Let everyone know on as many Facebook global groups dedicated to the tragedy of a scam artist who is trying to scam off this tragedy and give a link to these forums as well as to the 419 scam baiters group.

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

please also Notify:

news @ wsls.com & jcarlin @ wsls.com
News @ wdbj7.com & jkent @ wdbj7.com

Those are the two main local tv stations to VT.

http://www.roanoke.com/services/wb/xp-newstips - for the local paper

VT Police tip line: 540/231-6411

_____

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And as I said before; LET ME AT EM!!!!!!!!!!

And you can PM me, too!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again Lester my friend,

I get your avatar of course, hopefully those who don't initially get the meaning will now understand. I know it hits close to home for you, metaphorically and otherwise.

my best---jervis

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup I am just glad everyone I know personally is in good shape (as far as I know)

However learned this morning the sister of someone killed works where I do. - Again this hits close to home -

_____

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lester. Over here in the UK these is a great sense of shock at what happened at VT.

Rest assured that if any scum tries to cash in on it, I'll certainly be ready to help teach them a lesson.

Luckily that kind of tragedy has missed me (had a very personal one in losing daughter to cancer - so guess which scammers I hate the most), but my boss at work lost his brother-in-law in the Bali bombings a few years back. He had to go over to identify the body as his wife couldn't cope.

Is it beyond hope to think that these scammers do have a line they won't cross?
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PVJ ^^^

Nope, so far as I have seen--tsunami, plane crashes, WTC, earthquake in Afghanistan, Darfour, Steve Irwin,---they have no shame in stealing..and apparently NO line 'crossed' if they think it will get them money. Total scum preying on anyone anywhere.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@All PM me as well --- VT Class of 1996

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's here Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Check your catchers for this - get the webhost if its a link to a site to kill or whatever else that eneds to be done.

Quote:

Phishing Scam Exploits Virginia Tech Tragedy
Cybercriminals already are taking advantage of the tragedy at the Virginia school, sending out spam e-mails that lure people to download a Trojan designed to steal banking information.

By Sharon Gaudin
InformationWeek
April 19, 2007 09:39 AM

Just a day after security researchers warned people to be alert for hackers and phishers exploiting the Virginia Tech tragedy, spam promising images of the shootings have begun spreading around the globe.
The spam e-mails carry a photograph of gunman Cho Seung-hui, who killed more than 30 students and teachers at the Virginia school on Monday before killing himself. The e-mails claim to link to a Brazilian Web site carrying movie footage of the campus shootings, according to researchers at Sophos. However, clicking on the link downloads a malicious screensaver file, called Terror_em_Virginia.SCR), which installs a piece of spyware that acts as a banking Trojan, which can be used to steal passwords, user names and account numbers.

"It is extremely disturbing that cybercriminals have so quickly jumped to exploiting this horrible tragedy. Unfortunately, it's not that surprising," said Ron O'Brien, senior security analyst with Sophos, in a written statement. "We've seen similar behavior with other tragedies like Hurricane Katrina and the death of Pope John Paul II. Cybercriminals prey on the interest of concerned citizens hoping for the latest information on breaking news and, if history repeats itself, we'll see this campaign continue until interest fades."

The U.S.-CERT issued a warning on Tuesday that users and IT managers should be aware that new phishing campaigns generally are launched in the wake of tragedies and natural disasters. Researchers at the government's Computer Emergency Readiness Team advised users to remain cautious when receiving unsolicited e-mail that could be a potential phishing attempt.

Phishing e-mails often arrive in the form of phony requests for donations from a charitable organization, asking the users to click on a link that will then take them to a fraudulent Web site set up to appear to be a legitimate charity.

http://www.informationweek.com/software/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199100863&cid=RSSfeed_TechWeb

_____

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic