SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod note: This bait uses the "TWAT" modality, introduced here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779

Mark your calendars! April 19th YW and I are attempting to have our 2 TWATs meet in Port Harcourt. One will be coming from Lagos and one will be coming from Benin City. Here is the backstory:

Both TWATs have completed all the necessary ceremonies and are now ordained Reverends of TWAT. They must now travel to meet the TWAT Head Engineer who will be delivering a sacred marble altar, as well as bringing the 200K grant money and laptops and cell phones for everyone Laughing Here is where it gets fun. Both lads have been given the other's photo and name and have been told that the other is the Head Engineer. They have both been instructed to meet in the lobby of the most expensive hotel in Port Harcourt dressed in their white ceremonial robes with pink sashes. The time they are to meet is 6pm. They have both been told to rent large trucks so that they can transport the altar and they have been asked to bring their friends to help carry it. They have also been told that they will have a Presidential Suite to stay in so they dont have to drive home at night. We planned the meeting late so they will be stranded, hence the title of this bait...

But the title of this thread is Triple TWAT meet. Well we have another dimension to this bait which I hope will pan out. Another prospective TWAT has been having trouble finding a place to build his pyramid. emailed him with a special task that if completed, would allow this TWAT to bypass the remaining ceremonies and be able to collect his 200K grant. The task is the secretly videotape the other two TWATs. The story behind this task is that these two TWATs are corrupt and we suspect that they are part of a money laundering scheme. However, we cannot make any accusations without proof. Just this past week we received a tip that they will be meeting in Port Harcourt. If we can get video to confirm this meeting, then we would have the evidence we would need to prosecute them.

That is the bait in a nutshell. We have received confirmation from the two main TWATs that they will be traveling although I believe a phone call to both, posing as the Head Engineer, will help sell it even better. The third TWAT has said he will be traveling to videotape and has just received all the information he needs to travel. A phone call to him maybe needed as well to seal the deal.

Consider this a work in progress with many possible outcomes. One TWAT could go or two or all three. Either way, it should be rather interesting. I will post updates leading up to 419.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8

Last edited by Big Worm on Mon May 07, 2007 8:32 pm; edited 15 times in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanbloodytastic, I can hardly wait to see this unravel Smile Thumbs up

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see how this pans out........what an awesome bait bow_down bow_down bow_down
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH this is awesome!!

Does Sister Anita Bath need to call either groups and be a bit sexy to make each think that they are going to maybe get to be with her?????? Because I can sure play that role if you need a sexy carrot to dangle in front of their mouths......

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the offer but these guys are very obedient already. It has been surprisingly easy to get these guys to do all this stuff already. And compared to building an 80 ton sandbag pyramid, traveling a couple hundred miles will probably seem quite easy to them.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, for the climax to the TWAT safari! (Pardon the language). Might there be pyramid dismantling, and argumentivness among the confusion. I can't wait!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are totally demented and wicked. Poor mugus, I can just see their faces when they get stranded Laughing Laughing
I presume is destiny for the mugus

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FarFreakingOut! I think the date 419 will go down in history.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeawhateva and Big Worm seem to have some of the best baits on this site. Hopefully the third lad comes into play and we can get video of these two TWATS.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this is just too good to be true.

How long has this trip been planned? I hope that it didn't spring up too soon on them. I really hope that it goes perfectly.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser

They were given one weeks notice. YW came up with the idea of having our TWATs meet. We started talking about details and figuring out all the logistics and then I realized that 419 was approaching and IT HAD to be that day Very Happy I am going to call them tomorrow night. Im in Vegas on a biz trip and just have to download a few things so I can record my conversations with them when I call.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BW no doubt one of the sounds will be of you winning the jackpot on the fruit machine? (Slot machine)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work guys. The lads should build you a monument with your names on it Very Happy

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OhmIgoD Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation
I have to break silence for this one.
I want the Eater show to debut with this one no matter how it turns out.
Shivers PM me ASAP!
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond Luxury-Yacht wrote:
Fantastic work guys. The lads should build you a monument with your names on it Very Happy

That comes next week. . . .

--J.D.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Worm wrote:
YW came up with the idea of having our TWATs meet.

Indeed Laughing

Great work - the end result of this should be a stunner!

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should be fun! Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shivers PM me ASAP!
Good luck with that one, mate, the boss in on holiday Laughing

BW and YW, calender is marked Very Happy Will make sure to get up early on Friday to see how this one panned out. Great work so far, I really hope that third lad is the obedient kind.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If YW is on the case then you know "mugu pain" is forthcoming... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Great Idea...
Great Twist...
Great Poster...

Great Everything!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Fingers crossed here...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome idea guys and I look forward to this...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Oh, I can't wait! I hope there's lots of cliffhangers and unexpected plot twists.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm counting off to 419. I hope we are going to seen another chapter in the TWAT saga.

Seriously YW and BigWorm, this is not a bait anymore. This is just epic. Kudos on the movie poster as well!
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I can't wait to see the outcome of this one! I wonder how long it will take them to figure out what's going on? Do you think that this will be the end of the bait if they sit down and compare ntoes, or do you have some sort of plan to keep them going longer? Maybe telling them that the guy with the video camera is the REAL Head Engineer and they were needing to pass a final test and will receive the alters and $$ from him? (Just throwing that out there. I certainly don't presume to advise you guys, but this is an epic and I would hate to see it end. In any case there should be plenty of confusion and disappointment to go around!)

Looking forward to the 19th!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wating for the video..

Seems fantastic.. Cool Laughing Very Happy Wink Twisted Evil

Edit: ladtastic, it could really eucaliptyze me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic