SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

is this a safe passport to send?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so i spent absolutely ages on photoshop editing a new name, a new photo and a different birth date onto this passport, to prepare myself for any future baits. It took me 2 hours Sad

Look at this. I'm quite proud of how authentic the name looks. Not so confident about the photo and birthdate though:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/TikkJ/passportforum.jpg

What i made this thread for though was to ask - is this passport, with the amount blacked out that it is, safe to send (minus the 'fake' of course) to a scammer?
I haven't sent it yet, but i have a scammer who will not let the matter of a passport drop, even though i've sent him all manner of shit in place of an actual passport. He's so close to giving me an awesome trophy too...
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think of it this way: If your lad will accept it as a real passport, so will a victim.

Tell him that if he's not serious enough to do business without seeing your passport, he can forget it. Thank him for the offer, and say goodbye. He'll soon change his mind.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I haven't sent it yet, but i have a scammer who will not let the matter of a passport drop, even though i've sent him all manner of shit in place of an actual passport. "

I must ask the question... Who's in charge here? Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor Grimey Colon wrote:
Think of it this way: If your lad will accept it as a real passport, so will a victim.

Tell him that if he's not serious enough to do business without seeing your passport, he can forget it. Thank him for the offer, and say goodbye. He'll soon change his mind.

I've actually done that.

I said 'if you send me another time wasting reply, pushing the deal back a further day, you can consider the matter closed.'.

He shot an email right back saying 'we still need your passport to continue with the deal. You do understand we need a guarantee that you won't run away with our money?'.

He stands to be making a minimum of 1.8million dollars US from me, so i can't honestly believe that he's pushing it this far. If i was him i would have dropped it from the first sign of irritation from a victim, but i suppose these guys think differently to me.

If a load of other people reply and the general consensus is that this isn't safe to send, then i'll just have to think of something else. Thanks for your reply though.

And Les:

I know, i am Cool. Believe me i've slapped the hell out of him and threatened to leave on multiple occasions, but this guy seems to be convinced he can squeeze a passport out of me.

Last edited by Tikk on Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you don't want to send the lad anything - as many here will tell you, Make the Lad do all the work! Also, as Ivor mentioned, you don't want to give them anything that they will be able to reuse on innocent vics.

Plus you'll have a lot more fun telling sending them bogus files and making them download them

Edit - just saw your post above. Can you blur out a passport on photshop so that its completely unreadable and then tell him your scanner is broken and will take weeks to repair?

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts

Last edited by budanzig on Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep sending the guy copied and renamed DLL files. If he can't read them it's his problem, not yours.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tikk wrote:
He shot an email right back saying 'we still need your passport to continue with the deal. You do understand we need a guarantee that you won't run away with our money?'.
You came round too early. Actually tell him if he can't trust your word that you're not going to do business with him anymore, and stop replying to his emails until he lets it drop. 90% of the time, they'll come back. If not, there's plenty more fish in the barrel.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got away with junkwrite files (large of course) and hid behind the 'Vista' dodge.. It seems if you don't have Vista you can't open my files... Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tikk wrote:
....It took me 2 hours...

Which is very much like making love to a beautiful woman..... but not half as enjoyable.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ and you had to fake the final outcome....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
^^ and you had to fake the final outcome....

I have three copies saved. One in full, one with that black rectangle, and the third that i made specifically for eater with the catchy little 'fake' sign on it.

Wink
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it is preached that we do not send anything that a lad can re-use. THe question would be, if your lad demands a passport do you :

Work out how to send something he can't re-use (over printed?)
Tell him to bog off (maybe loose him)
Keep sending junk files
Just drop him
Tell him to bog off unless he gives up on the passport
Tell him your full address is in your signature file that he gets with each e-mail so he doesn't need a passport
Send him your real fake and bolster his tools collection which can be used to con an ITP (not an option)

Question : What have you got from him as proof?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
Question : What have you got from him as proof?

What do you mean?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.scamorama.com/eliza_johnson.html

This is the bait where I dug my heels in rather firmly over the passport issue and got the Lad to accept second best.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tikk wrote:
I have three copies saved. One in full, one with that black rectangle, and the third that i made specifically for eater with the catchy little 'fake' sign on it.

Wink

I know. I've seen them all. And if I can see them then any lad with half a brain can too. And use them himself.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

I suppose i'd better delete them from my photobucket.

edit: deleted.
Laphroaig
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could actually send him the picture with *FAKE* plastered across it - tell him that you've done that because you don't want it ending up in the wrong hands etc...

We're able to post them as such on the forum, so hopefully it would be ok to send them as well?

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If all that fails, start ignoring his emails. Your pet may start freaking out, which is always fun. After a week of this, write him back, demand to know where he has been, and tell him you already sent your ID, of course. Wink

Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor Grimey Colon wrote:
Actually tell him if he can't trust your word that you're not going to do business with him anymore, and stop replying to his emails until he lets it drop. 90% of the time, they'll come back. If not, there's plenty more fish in the barrel.

That's what i eventually did. I told him that i didn't want anything to do with someone who doesn't trust me, and i want to pull out of the deal.

I waited for a bit, then sent him an ASEM telling usman bello that i had sent the funds via western union as instructed, amounting to $8,458. Then a further email telling my lad to ignore the last email, i sent it by accident.

Not long after that i received a reply from a VERY apologetic lad who had lost his usual icy cool composure, and seemed like he was almost panicking. I doubt i'll ever hear a request for a passport again.

I accepted his apology, and have now got onto talking about the cheques.

As a sidenote - i could easily have gotten a hand written apology from him, i think. Oh well. If he 'insults' me again, i'll be sure to demand one.

Cool
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like you handled this one very well. (All's well that ends well.)

But if it comes up again, think about this. The laws of this country (pick a country, any country) prevent the sending of passports to unauthorized recipients.

In order to become an authorized recipient... well. You probably can figure something out from there.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Splooshy

Thats brilliant. Sometimes I forget that the simple solutions are usually the best. Thanks for reminding me of the basics. Great idea.
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.... and anyway who says you have a passport?

And why do the lads keep asking for international passports - is there a non-international kind?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scurries out of lurking bunker

Perhaps they mean "not internal papers?"

Or they just want to be as specific as their language to get a "bona fide" passport to use/sell for forgery.

Anyways, maybe Europeans have them with their more frequent travel, but a lot of us on the other side of the pond do not--unless we travel outside. So why not just not have one but promise to apply for one which can take a very, very, very long time.

Months in fact. . . .

Scurries back. . . .

--J.D.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't possess a passport (and many people don't) OR a scanner then you can't send him anything. I use this one all the time and so long as I let him know I'm still keen to do business, ie, send money, the lad usually doesn't mind at all.

In any event they are not interested in who you are, only your money. They ask for ID to test how cooperative/compliant/gullible you are.

Alternatively you can angle the bait so you are going to visit the lad to hand over the cash in person and you've sent your passport off to the XXX embassy for a visa. This process can take weeks (true).

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dog, 'Li'l' Bastard', ate my passport. Me not being best pleased, battered the little bugger to death with my scanner. Both are now in the landfill. My new passy is going to take 6 weeks to renew.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic