SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm going to celebrate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is the day that I had the same mugu for an entire month. This is the first time I had a mugu for this long so for me this is milestone. And better yet, I'm still working on him. I want to see how much longer I can keep him around.
I'm going to treat myself! Than I'm going to set a new goal for myself., 2 months.
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grats, i am still waiting for some to contact me. I have sent emails to some that have contacted me back in november but i think they are long gone by now
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Icepeople, as you progress, keeping Lads on the hook will become easier. My personal record is close to seven months (continuous); other baiters will be able to boast of over a year (I have no idea what the record is).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had one since I started in Feb.

He seems to be getting a shade impatient. Wonder why? Very Happy

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How long was your longest? I imagine by now you can keep a mugu for 4 or five months.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We should have a score keeping thread don't you think?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bigmoney - sign up for a mentor. I have trouble beating them off and I know it's not because I'm irresistable or especially smart - quite the opposite in fact.

If I tell them to 'fark off' they seem to misinterpret that as a come on. Maybe you're going too wild to soon, though to be honest I do that, and don't have too much problem.

Failure is not an option. This is not a boring pastime, so get some advice to get your baits running wild.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello ice,

My personal record is 13 months. In general however I always plan my baits ahead and look to several months, if I don't twig them. In time you will learn what works and what does not. The important thing is to waste their time as long as possible. And learn as you go along.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have trouble beating them off and I know it's not because I'm irresistable or especially smart -

...we love you whatever...'Wink'
Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
coke1984
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal record is about 4 months, but that was one stupid lad who actually misunderstood every second mail I sent him Smile

Mugubanks killed: 2x United Kingdom 1x Flag Monaco
Safaris: Pith Helmet Sent my avatar from Lagos to Abuja on and on...
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my very first baits started March 5 went right up to the WU xfer and 280 of 300 questions answered at McDucks. WU transfer was "stolen" by another person, I blamed his barrister, which is also the same lad, had him fire that lawyer and get a new one. Then we argued about why I should have to pay the money again when I already paid, not my problem he made a bad choice in lawyers. I stopped replying to him on Mar 20 and a couple days ago he sends me a message telling me he just go over an illness so I'll pick him back up and continue.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Coke ^^^

4 months is quite good. My 13 months with one mugu ladette was an anomaly, she just kept hanging in there.. The bait wound up her begging me to pay the mortuary bills for her mother..Died supposedly Oct 2005 and the corpse in the fake hospital--and begged me to last July for cash-- and still un-buried to this day, most likely. At that point I had enough and drifted off. [For the record--Edith Calabi/Ejiro in Ghana]

Mostly if I keep one hangin' for a long time it's usually 2-3-months or so. But I always strive to plan ahead for a bait to last a month or more at the least.

Coke--hmm-most folks might think the soft drink, or South American agriculture, or coal mining to a lesser degree-- but to me, 'Coke' was the name of the train conductor in 'The French Connection'--first thing I thought of when seeing your name. Yeah quite outre, but that's just me. I lived in Brooklyn at the time.

But I digress--in any event, keep the lads on the line as long as possible! I can see you know your stuff.

cheerz--jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trick is to always keep the lad within a whisker of his payday. As long as you're doing that, the bait will only ever end when you decide.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
coke1984
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jervis Tetch,

You want to know the true story behind my nick?

Mugubanks killed: 2x United Kingdom 1x Flag Monaco
Safaris: Pith Helmet Sent my avatar from Lagos to Abuja on and on...

Last edited by coke1984 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle, i just got 4 today. I am gonna play along on my own for a little while. If i do need help i will be sure to sign up for the mentor program though, thanks!
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Coke^^

Must have been a bummer to be taken for someone [cocaine user] that you obviously were not.

This is the beauty of 419 baiting--you can easily be anyone you wish to be to The Lads---as they are to you--and this time YOU run the show.

Yeah, see TFC--it's been out 36 yrs now, and Coke-the-subway-motorman is still an integral-albeit-brief person to the plot.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found 2-3 months ok but it can get a bit tedious after a while. So never feel you have to keep them forever chuck'em back in and bait-up cast your line and strike a fresh one. I actually like to have several lines set, cast one when you feel the end is near on another. Catch and release is always good for baiting pool.
But then again I don't have a life anymore and being between baits would not be normal would it Shocked

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first lad was hooked at the end of Feb - I still have him running around.

And all with a straight(ish) bait!

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi harrya mate^^^^

Might be presumptuous of me, but methinx you might be in OZ. I backpacked Cairns/Kuranda down to Melbo/St. Kilda in 1989.

Not to jump ahead of my Aussie comrades in scam-think, but it pays to remember that to my knowledge --Alice Springs still has no WU. And even if they do now--the lads don't know that. It therefore makes for a great placement for a baiter.

Why situate youself in a WU-accesible city such as Sydney/Melbo/Perth/Darwin when you can just as easily be Beyond Bourke...!!!

BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal record is over 16 months (bait here). I guess when you get a tattoo, it's not easy to admit you've been duped Laughing

I just write to this pet once a month and he's replying like 10-15 e-mails! Very productive pet Smile

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BARNEY/PENGY--^^^

16 months quite impressive....I had a 13 month bait going and could have kept it going further, but reached the 'fed-up' point and drifted away. Some times that sick puppy needs to be euthanized.

If you go to our baiters-in-arms at scamorama.com you'll find 1 or 2 who have successfully kept baits going for 16+months and beyond. RayNaz for one. She is quite good at what she does, as is Lewd Noogie. I'm sure this is nothing new to you.

cheerz---jervis tetch/mad hatter

maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet the "love" scams could be kept going for a while. But the "money" scams seems like they would twig sooner.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one that has been going on since December 2005. He is so completely invested that he doesn't want to face reality. Which is fine with me. The guy sports 6 tattoos as well as a double digit safari count. As Barney said, when you have a permanent reminder of your stupidity, you don't want to face the reality of the situation. I have another mugu getting ready to celebrate his one year anniversary with me next month.

The key is, just make them think that the payment is only one step away.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I hook lads with the 2nd lad modality to my fake lad character and then pass new jobs (other of my victim characters) to them, it can be long fun with one lad. I have stopped counting the month. But the rule of thumb goes, the longer a lad has been true to you, the better the chance he will stay for even longer Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My 1st one has lasted 5 months, he did drop me for a months and I won him back. Cool

I think you have done very well. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic