SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu maths.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would anyone like to do the maths for me?

Quote:
Dear Jack..................
Thank You So much for your mail,Below Is the details Of what we need.Anything you can help us with will be appreciated.
NEED.S AND REQUIREMENTS:
There are 100 Widows need support. Each widow needs $10 per month.
We need ten bicycles, one motor cycle, three mopeds and the monthly support for 20 pastors-$500($50 each)($400 each)- $800(300+500) 10 bachelors $30 per head and 10 family holders $50 per head respectively. We need a van, Seven motor bicycles 50 petromax lamps and first aid which cost us $2,000, $1,000. $750, and $500 respectively
We need a huge quantities of clothing, medicine and food-for poor and destitute children, aged women, widows and orphans
Rev.. J0hn50n M4tth3w5

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not worry about doing any type of math. Just tell the mugus that you will send them a one time donation of $ 75,000.00 dollars.

the mugu is just trying to make you feel sorry. the figures he has given you is for you to see the great need they have for the money Laughing Laughing

Please be generous with your mugu Laughing they will love you.

You could also send them everything they need.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still asking him what he needs motorbikes for. But I wonder if he needs any computers.

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cap-kipper--^^^

Hi--you're overlooking the obvious.

Tell your mugu that you will send $200--rather than $10--to ALL the needy widows. But you demand a list of all their names. He indicated he had a list of them, he had a little list... take him to task on that. You have $20,000 USD at your disposal for charity. You just want to help....

And in your vague-ness, do not tip your hat and say that you'll disburse it to each and every widow--the more pathetic the better. [Who cares about Widow # 57?]...

This leaves the door open for you sending $200 to ALL 100 needy widows, which is $2USD each by my math....About what I spend a day for my pooch for doggie-food, or what it costs to rent a computer in a lagos/accra netcafe by the hour. [maybe more]

Your lad proclaims to know of 100 deserving mugu widows, so you rightfully demand their names and WU addys before you'll send Dollar-One. YOU hold the reins now on the goat.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And do not forget to start a long discussion about price of bicycles and whether they really are 20$ each and not 18.5$ each. Your mugu will love it and next time he'll think twice before making up numbers like he did.

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

capt_kipper wrote:
I'm still asking him what he needs motorbikes for.

Obviously, the orphans need them to get to the hospital where they are being treated for "cancerous of the lunge".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A long list of widows is good and will take some time, but he also said they need a van. I would get him shopping for that right away. You should, of course, expect him to send you all the specifics. Where is he buying it from? How much is it and can he negotiate that price? Send some pics of the van and so on.

That should keep him busy for a while. Very Happy
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does a widow get $10 and a bachelor $30?
Ask him to justify
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@capt_kipper..Perhaps I can help with the math.. It's quite simple really.. Laughing

Hope this helps..

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you don't understand calculus, and that he has to explain in regular words. Also, you can tell him to avoid any math in future communications, since you are a man of God, and math is an abomination against the Holy Book.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No it's not... Haven't you read about the Red sea dividing and the bit about Go forth and multiply?

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Sounds like your charity is not getting any of my computers OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
FPoops
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG they have aged women. OMG. women actually got older....outrageous....this must be stopped.

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B.A. Ware^^^

QUOTE:
A long list of widows is good and will take some time, [UNQ]

ALWAYS get the Lads to make good on their boasts. They love to 'talk-it' but seldom wish to 'walk-it' when taken to task.

If some Lad tells you that he has a list of x# of people on some scam [in this case] as if to make him more credible, do NOT let that nugget fly by so casually--as in this particular instance. Demand answers.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a guy like that once and I offered to send him the items themselves rather than the money. I told him I was part of a philanthopic organization that could not send $$$ but would supply material goods, and would even pay for the shipping. I got a couple of weeks worth of arguing out of him, but he wouldn't even fill out the required forms or provide a shipping address for me. Lazy so-and-so. I finally told him that my organization had decided to change its policy and send money, but since he had been so uncooperative we had agreed to make our first large donation to another "refugee center" that had contacted us. He groveled some, but by then it was "too little, too late."

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jervis Tetch,

I don't mean to discount the long lists. I would fully expect lists of the "100 widows and 10 bachelors" along with information about the "destitute children and aged women" (<I love that one btw) however I see great potential in the need for a van.

I would have him shop for a van for a while, sending all the details of course and then I would decide to purchase the van for him. Only drawback is I would get a better deal but it's at a dealer about 500 miles away from where he is. (are you following me here?) All he has to do is go pick it up.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I've got this guy on the line too. Of course, I didn't do any math - I've just promised him diamonds.

But I wanted something in advance:

Quote:
Do you have some pictures of the people your ministry is helping?

That's the first round.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again B. A Ware ^^^

The 'van' is of course what Hitchcock called 'The Maguffin'.

If your Lads have a contact here in the States or Canada, they could easily buy a van themselves. Obviously it would be cost-prohibitive to ship one back to NairaLand/Festac Town so it has all the earmarks of a fake cashiers check/cheque scam. Just keep yourself that cozy 500 miles away you spoke of, for your own security.

See www.bustedupcowgirl.com for more on lads trying to get such 'maguffins' as horses shipped to them in Africa.

I think you get the drift.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic