SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need a phone call or two? Update 4-26: AUDIO !!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking for a little fun today (Sunday) Want your dirtbag to call me? PM and I will hook you up, and post the recording when I am done.

Last edited by Herb Sewell on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Looking for some phone phun this week !

Here is a number (tossable) to give to your pet.

eight63-5eight9-112eight It is a (north) Florida number.

I won't be at the computer for a couple of days, but I'll record when I can and post the results here. I plan on doing a lot of acting all excited right before the line goes dead, playing dumb, whatever. I will not burn the lad, just hopefully I can kick your bait up a notch. I do womens and mens voices, so who ever they ask for, they will receive !!
ojn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really feel like a holiday and Florida seems like a nice place. I might just stay at the hotel where I've heard you work at the front desk. If I get a chance to get away this week, I'll send you a PM.

If someone calls I probably won't be able to come to the phone tho, since I'm either in the pool or in my room with one of the nice ladies the hotel has been kind enough to provide for me, but I think you can keep the lads entertained.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, a little update: one call so far and I was working.
My voice mail message is a Moooooooo (cow), so if you want to work that in, go for it.
Back on the road,
L8r
Herb
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a 12 min call with a love scammer, of course it was one of my best and I forgot to turn on my recorder. I told it I would send $2500 for plane tix and it sait it would e-mail directions back.

I am so f-ing pissed I didn't record it. I thought my tossable records calls, but that was another number of mine, this one just records VM's..... Next time for shure !! Get'em to call back, Y'all !

I also got a ton of 2 ringers and calls while I was working (geez, I work 6 hours a week and that's when that call, of course)
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, MrPibbs love scammer called back and I was awake this time. I managed to record 3 calls in the span of 20 minutes ! I thought I twigged her at first but She came back for some more 'buse....

Enjoy:

http://media.putfile.com/Love-scammer-wants-money

http://media.putfile.com/Love-Scammer-Calls-back

http://media.putfile.com/Second-Call-back
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice audio! Too bad you didn't record the other stuff, that must have been real good! I wonder how much money she wasted in those phone calls to you.

Oh, I'm dying to know, is that 3/8" Crafstman a cordless? I hope not, as you don't run the batteries running out when you're drillin' your lady.. Mad

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cordless, baby !
I received another 3 calls from the previously mentioned love scammer. I recorded them, but I was getting bored with her (it) so the calls just were me basically asking it to repeat everything.

My latest check scammer and I had a lot of calls this AM also, he seemed to have so many problems with his line hanging up. Of course He always has line problems when I ask questions about England (where He said He was from) For some reason He Has never heard of Big Ben !! LOL LOL

I am posing as a banker for Baiter Les Noise, I am expecting a call...... someday. My name is Orenthal Simpson...... Out.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanna watch the wood chipper sex, thats gotta be a first Twisted Evil Oh and last Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I got a lotto lad that wants ?Mark Payne? (horrible engrish) to send the information.................. LOL I said Of course I would !!

Be sure to select the fedex option FWIW LOL LOL
Mrpibb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job,
Since this is my first time doing this, I went for a small trophy. I think this would qualify. I got her to send me a signed Pre Nup. The pre-questionaire was just spur of moment because I was in a hurry. However, read the prenup starting at point 10. Pretty funny stuff. I am sending her the money tomorrow.. But now the damn Homeland Security wants her to fill out the 600 question security questionaire....When will I every see my Baby!!! Also, please let me know if the picture is okay..I haven't pasted pics in a long time!! I'll keep everyone posted on the publish your stuff, after I am done Smile

Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 863 number is getting shut off tonight, I've burned 2 lads on it so far, and 2 baiters here and I are each working seperate Baits on different numbers. I am editing 40 minutes of trophy audio right now. On the Love Scammer, I found a couple of topics she just loves to blabber on about endlessly. I'm going to speed that up LOL. I even managed to get checks fedexed with it, lots o' fun.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image I just can't imagine how you do all that with a straight face!

Request: I've always wondered just how a ladette has been able to keep her virginity just for me--could you find out?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Audio Troffie http://media.putfile.com/Love-scammer-LONG-01
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic