SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible new modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been exclusively working insult baits lately, and yesterday a lad apologized for sending his form (i.e., letter) to a "fellow guymen" and told me I had offending him by cursing his family. He suggested I should have just said "nice form" or not responded.

So, that gave me an idea. I went to my catcher account and found a next of kin letter (complete with pictures inserted) from [email protected]. So, here was my reply
Quote:
GOOD FORM MY GUY

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MAGA

THAT IS MY PRAYER TO YOU

AMMEN

PEACE OUT

He replied
Quote:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU TOO BROTHER. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED SUCH EMAIL FROM ANY GUYMAN BEFORE. GOD WILL VISIT YOU THIS MONTH WITH ONE CORRECT MAGA. SAY AMEN

This opens up many possiblities to baiters. You can befriend the lads and ask for their help on a job and send them on a safari. Also, you can use this modality to set them up with your baiting characters. Or simply set them up for some slaps.

I'm sure there are many more possibilites here.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume you are sending that from some "Ladish" looking email addy? I am curious if it will work from Gmail or hushmail as they seem to be shy of those providers.

That is a very interesting. Opens up some new options to play our pets. Well done.

Edit: I will send a test from one of my Gmail addys using the same message you sent. Ill post the results here.

Edit again Wink : I sent one from one of my hushmail nym accounts to a lad in the surplus 419 email section.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the sound of this.. Please keep this thread updated.. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am using a gmail account and just a normal sounding name. Might work even better from a lad sounding account, like bellos_chambers or johnfiduciary Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used b4rrister_k0ffi @nym.hush.c0m Wink

Edit: Bounced. I sent 2 more to 2 different lads from the surplus email forum.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done this modality before. THe problem comes if the lad wants to verify by phone. It's hard to find someone who sounds West African to cover for you.

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea for a new modality and great idea for phone baits. I will be working on my African voice LOL
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do an accurate Jamaican accent and I hear a lot of similarities just different expressions.. Almost like Cockney and Australian to my ear.. I know if I listened to good quality audio of the dialect for a bit I could pass it off... perhaps we should consider these possibilities.. I know there are several people here who could pull it off..

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or, you could pose as a lad in another country. Every lad cannot be West African. There could be white South African lads. Fake check lads across the US and Canada and probably Western Europe. So *you* could be a 419 guyman in the US/UK looking to outsource some work. Why not?

If they want to be part of the new gang, they gotta trust the guyman. If they don't trust him they get nothing. <--modified advice given to me by Persephone earlier today.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i am sure that some operate out of the US and UK but as far as a south African impersonation, Afrikaner accents are really tough
Gillette McAbre
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting.. I'll give it a go from my barrister account..

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried this, proposing to work together. First question was him wanting to get my tel info.

I put him off, saying that phone wasn't safe - "THAT HOW THEY TAKE MY BROTHER" - and saying I wanted to see how he chopped first.

(Anyone want to be the "mugu" for this lad?)

I've got an interesting idea in mind, which I've just cast upon the waters today. The responder is a guy who is recruiting lads to form some kind of super-syndicate of criminals, and promises big money for those who can cut it. I would imagine there would be several rounds of tests to see who's good enough to qualify. Still fleshing this one out in my head, but if we get a few of us pretending to be participants it could be good.

Maybe we could run it like an MLM scheme. Each lad recruits a bunch under him, who answer to us, at the top of the pyramid. Hey, that could work. Anyone know anything about MLM sales pitches?

EDIT: Let me make one thing clear: I'm NOT talking about a cash bait. I'm talking about steering a bunch of lads into the welcoming arms of fellow baiters, and then coaching them on how to "improve" their responses. We might ask for a cut of the "proceeds," but as long as they are talking only to baiters, there are no proceeds to be had. In the process, we can use the coaching as a modality to learn more about how they work and then train them to work the way WE want them to work.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic