SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Hunny Bunny Updated 5/12

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I met my Hunny Bunny:) on Valentines day, of all days. Things went really well for 3 days.
I began having this feeling in the pit of my stomach that things where not as they appeared. On day 3, his poor sister "Lucy" had a terrible accident. Blah...blah...blah....you can fill those in...LOL

Anyway...I got really mad and told him that he was a scammer and to leave me alone. Well, the next day, there he is....just like nothing had happened. He told me of his upcoming trip to West Afica and all was fine for a few days. THEN while in Africa
(His words)
"Armed Robbers attacked me and Mr Williams. He was Shut Dead and I was beaten mercilessness. A Good Samaritan Saw me where I was abandon by the roadside and he rushed me to the Hospital and leaves me there because of the Police Interrogations, but I was found to be febrile and had generalized abdominal discomfort. My Blood Pressure was 140/100mmHg. A diagnosis of malaria R/O enteric fever and anxiety was made and I was given some drugs and advised to stay on admission where proper care and management will be given." Hunny Bunnie Claims.

I agreed to send him 1000.00 via WU. Here's what happened with this:

Hi My love,

Sorry, but I ran into a few roadblocks at the Western Union office this morning. After I told them where I wanted to send money to, they started laughing. They laughed so hard that one of them wet their pants. OKay, I kinda thought that part was funny, BUT.....I was not amused in the least little bit that they would laugh at me.

After about 5 minutes of rip roaring laughter, they looked at me and said "You're kidding right"? I said "No, I am not and stop that damn laughing". I ask them what was so F'ing funny. Well....that kinda pissed them off and they told me the only money that is sent there is for scammers. I told them that you were different and in trouble and really, really needed my help. They then suggested that I seek medical attention with a head doctor.

Well...They started laughing again. OK...that REALLY pissed me off. I jumped over the counter and punched that bitch in the mouth. There was only one of me and three of them.....so you can probably guess what happened next. RIGHT...I got my ass kicked. The police and an ambulance was called. The ambulance was for me by the way.

Anyway....I went to jail for a few hours with 2 black eyes, 4 broken ribs (ouch) and a lot of scratches and one damn bitch even bit me. I still held my own pretty good with all three of them:)))))) they fought like girls.
I have to be in court in a month. I was charged with assault and battery, three counts. I am not allowed back on their property ever again.

I did speak with my brother Cashile......he said that he would be more than happy to come to where you are and help you out with the money. That is his entire purpose in life, to help people and he wants to do this for me. please consider this alternative. He will deliver the money directly to you. I can not go back into that office again. I will be arrested for trespassing. And probably beaten up again.

I've never been in trouble in my life and I am NOT a violent person......this was important to both you and me and they just laughed. I snapped I guess. I at least hope that they are giving you some good drugs for the pain that you are in. Maybe you could call your Embassy. They should be able to help you too.

If we put our heads together babe, we will come up with something. Don't you dare give up. keep your head high.

All My Love

He said that WU was ruining his life. I then vanished for about a week and somehow he managed to get out of the hospital. We then went on. He has asked many times for money
so once again I agree. After much confusion on my part and anger on his, I finally get it. I think...LOL Here's what happened:

my heart
ever since i knew you ,you brougth a lot of changes and you showed love
and you are so caring if money can buy love il buy you gold really ,i told my colleagues about our love , they like to see you ok.
my heart il be getting the money order from my financier that is the only thing that will take my time but il mkake sure il do it today .
my heart YOU can mail my FANANCIER in london or call him ok +4470457002 by name TONY MORITZ ,my heart il mail later today to tell how far ive gone with this ok il DHL they sad is 167 dollars to send it so il mail as i said if i am successful ok

Ok Hunny Bunny....one of us is still confused. I thought that you wanted me to open a bank account...then you deposit your money order and then take it out. Why else would I need an account? Why would I need DHL if this is the way we are doing it. My head is spinning as usual.

my heart ok i understood ,go to bank of america
and open the account ok and mail me ,send all the information that the bank gave to you ok , i thought you choosed for me to transfer so il be waiting for your mail ,then il tell you when my financier will transfer it. pls open the account this morning so that before tuesday you will cash it ok
love you

I gotcha now hunny bunny.... I will not be able to do it until around 4:00pm my time today. Will you be taking my $100.00? I am only doing this to help you!!!!

Oh hunny bunny....I did not make it to the bank today. I do hope that you understand. The Taxi driver was a bad, bad man. Halfway there, he unzipped his pants and started playing with his private parts. Can you imagine this? He kept staring at me in his rear view mirror salivating.

He was making these terrible animalistic sounds and grunting like a PIG. My first thought was to hit him up side his head but, I remembered what happened the last time I did that...LOL I had to just sit there and wait.

I was so scared. Such evil people out there. As soon as he came to a stop light, I got out of the Taxi and ran. Now...I do not trust Taxi's. I so have to get a car!!!!! Anyway....I had to walk 4 miles home. It was 6 miles to the bank, so home was closer. Now...I am so tired. I think I need a nap. Oh, and one of those miles I ran, I was being chased by a dog. What a bad, bad day.

Hopefully I can get this done tomorrow. You never did really explain how this was going to work once I get this account open. Do you put money in it....Then I send it to ya Western Union?

Love 4ever
Teri

my heart
i saw your mail ,im so sorry on what happened to you ,most people are born in life to live a useless and stupid life ,so pls put your self inorder for me ok. ym herat il be back to london on thursday so make sure you open the account tomoro so that i can contact my FINANCIER and make sure you use a responsible taxi ok
Take care of your self

~Okay here; I tell him that the driver was Afro American. The ONLY reason I did so, I felt he was calling us, stupid white people. Please do not take offense. I love all people:)~

Dearest Hunny Bunny,

I do agree with you on the stupid people, but not most of them. This guy was STUPID. He was arrested last night and will going to JAIL where he belongs. He really gives other people a bad name, like, Taxi drivers and Afro Americans. Yes...he happened to be black and was using fake ID to get that job.

He is actually a sex offender wanted in 17 states. The Taxi company has a very good reputation here, UNTIL NOW. They were fooled too. You see, this guy has a twin brother and was using his ID, which is spotless, to get the job. Now... he has a new job and a new home. I pity him too. Do you know what inmates do to sex offenders in our prison system? It ain't purdy. I just hope he doesn't bend over to get the soap in the shower....LMAO

Anyway Hunny Bunny...I called the bank today. They said That I had to come down there and bring them the $100.00 B4 they will open my account. I thought I could just do it over the phone since I don't trust Taxi's anymore....Damn...I need a car! But No...everyone wants money up front.

Guess I'll get that done 2morrow. You never did tell me what was to become of my $100.00. I would really like to know how this works. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible

Love You
Teri

I guess I just wanted to know what y'all think of how I am handling this. Think I will make a good baiter?...LOL

Last edited by Lizzy Bordom on Sat May 12, 2007 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! Keep it up!

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks...I of course came up with a solution:

Hey Hunny Bunny,

I think that I have it all worked out here. I remembered that I have an old bank account from when I used to sell on Ebay. It only has like $1.96 in it, but, it is still active. I get monthly statements. It is not Bank of America.

I hope this will work for you, cause I really did not want to call a Taxi..Damn I need a car...... All I have to do is find the paper work with the account numbers on it? That is all you need...correct?

Love 4ever
Teri

Then....after no contact from him for 3 days, he gets this from me:

Well Hunny Bunny,

I have been awaiting your answer to my email about the bank account. I'm thinking that it is not as urgent as you want me to believe it is. I'm not gonna worry my pretty little head over this right now.

Ashley has the key to my safe, where I have all my personal information locked up. I keep stuff locked because of Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves. Since you are in no hurry, I'm not either.

You sure aren't being a very good husband as of late. Will you always be disappearing for days at a time? You seem to be gone when you are needed most. This is not a very good quality to have sweetie. Love is supposed to be a two way street. I feel that I'm losing mine on a lonely highway.

Anywho.....is this a revelation?
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that my Bunny has once again been robbed (rubbed, as he says) and is in the hospital. It just doesn't look good this time. I received this email from his Doc.

"St.Thomas' Hospital,
Lambeth Palace Road
London SE1 7EH
United-Kingdom.

ATTENTION MY DEAR,
I just want to let you know that the process of cashing out the $400 which you sent to your husband Mr Steve,who is seriously down health wise in my clinic,via Western Union,was unable to be collected by this time.

However i have completed filling the verification processes online as was directed in the mail you send to him which he forwarded to me to assist him, due to the fact that,he cannot be able to do so and he is taking drip at the moment but the MTCN could not be sent and i was asked to go through the process again answering 100 question and as a medical Doctor,i don't have such time ok

Now i will like you to go to the western union money transfer center where you did sent it from,to give instant control number and the question that will enable me to cashout the money as soon as posible,to enable us to give him the proper drugs and administer appropriate medication to him,as he needs it so much at the moment.
So do this urgently to save his life because he is not doing well at the moment.

So do get back to me as urgently.

Regards
Dr.Edward James"

I sent the good doctor the phone numbers for customer service.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic