SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass safari, time to get your lads ready for March 20th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to tell the lad that I've been in touch with you and that it turns out the phones weren't destroyed in the fire, someone tried to make out that they were in order to steal them.

Of course, they didn't even arrive in Tamale until after the fire, so it's impossible they could have been burnt.

The good news is the Prnce Fawz seems to be everyone's lad; he must be having one hell of a time. Effy6dyr (sp?) introduced me to him.

Last edited by Ginger Head on Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ginger, did you see my post here?:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=860939#860939

I replied to him asking why he sent me the tracking details for your shipment from Ben M0rr1s, saying yours also had an unfortunate accident in Tamale, Ghana.

NEWS FLASH

I have stolen 2 lad escrow/courier websites, and I am going to hash those and my current couriers website together to make a new site, saved all the files from the other 2 lad sites, I will work on the new site in the next week and then relaunch my couriers with a new name Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup; I saw your post.

Excellent news about the sites.

I think you are getting too much of a reputation; you need a relaunch and a fresh start, just like nthell / vermin media!

I am going to play shocked and insist to my lad that I think you stole the phones, and that you much have been stealing the other stuff too.

Edit: I have sent

WHY DOES EVERYTHING I TOUCH TO DO WITH YOUR COUNTRY FALL APART AND LOSE ME MONEY? THE LEGAL PROCESS YOU ARE PART OF IS CORRUPT AND BENT AND ROTTEN TO THE CORE. IT WOULD BE LESS PAINFUL TO BURN SOME MORE MONEY EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS THE WORD NIGERIA TO ME.

I LOST THE ORIGINAL PALLET OF PHONES I SENT TO THE SCAMMER. NOW I HAVE LOST ANOTHER PALLET OF PHONES. ALSO I HAVE LOST �3300 FOR INSURANCE, AND THE BANKERS DRAFT FOR THE LEGAL FEES NOBODY KNOWS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE IT TOO HAS BEEN IN THE HANDS OF FRAUDSTERS

ONE DAY I WAS BEING TOLD TO SEND THE MONEY TO NIGERIA, THEN TO GERMANY, THEN TO CHINA, THEN TO AMSTERDAM, THEN TO NIGERIA AGAIN. I DO NOT KNOW WHICH OF THE E-MAILS I AM GETTING ABOUT THIS ARE REAL AND NOT. PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE YOUR BOSSES TELL ME YOU HAVE NO AUTHOIRITY AND YOU TELL ME TO IGNORE THEM.

PEOPLE TRY TO REDIRECT MY PACKAGES AND THEY DON'T TURN UP, AND I GET CHARGED EVEN MORE MONEY FOR INSURANCE.

I DON'T BELIEVE THERE WAS A FIRE AT THE COURIER AT ALL. I THINK IT IS ALL LIES AND FABRICATIONS, ANOTHER SCAM. I THINK THE COURIERS ARE PRETENDING THERE WAS A FIRE SO THEY CAN STEAL GOODS AND CLAIM THE INSURANCE.

I CAN TELL YOU THE COURIERS ARE REAL, BECUASE THEY HAVE TWICE COME TO OUR OFFICE AND PICKED UP A PALLET OF PHONES FROM ME AND CHARGED ME FOR DELIVERY.

I DEMAND YOU SEND YOUR LOCAL OPERATIVES TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH AND FIND THE PHONES AND ARREST THE LIARS.

IF YOU DO NOT ARREST THE LIARS I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUR BOSS AND ORDER HIM TO GET TO THE TRUTH FOR ME INSTEAD.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how'd you steal 2 lad sites? I'm looking forward to seeing your new company and hopefully managing a bait well enough to use it sometime

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ SP is a professional thief Laughing Laughing that is how he was able to steal the sites

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing @ Rumbero.

@ Budanzig, I have not exactly stolen a lads site, just sort of borrowed his design and html Very Happy, see this lads site:

http://www.int-shipping.net

That is what my new courier site will look like, just sorted all the images out and hosted them on ImageShack, I took the javascripts for the tracking pages from my old courier site and put them in to the html code on this one, just need to make some tables for the tracking page, might rehash my old ones or get a new one.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Lineaal
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I have not exactly stolen a lads site, just sort of borrowed his design and html Very Happy, see this lads site

from the menu wrote:
Services
Escrow
Vehicle Inspection

Photo Archive

Land Transport

is afraid of planes, is afraid of boats?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, saw that, typical lad spelling mistakes Laughing, that will be corrected when I go through the pages looking for any more of their mistakes.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I know we are encouraged to get the lads to do the work for us, but to get them to construct your new web-site as well?
Good going SP!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello our beloved brother in the lord.
Our heart is full of joy for what God has done to us; our beloved brother just came back today, we are very much happy to have him back.

Our beloved one can you believe what happen over here in Ghana as our brother told us, our brother says that there was nothing like any incident concerning fire in Ghana.
He said that the address the shipping man gave us was not the place he was, my brother also said that he looked for the man all this wile he have not call us that he was looking for the man over there in Ghana, he really spend all the money we brow from people to send him to Ghana to get what we don�t think that is true or not, have you see how this man cost us this kind of pain, I and the kids have not see this kind of a thing in life, we just spend all the money we brow from people.
if we will would have use this money to pay for the
hospital fee,
And get this kids out from there we would vary happy for that, but now just look how we just lose very thing, lost our money, and the people we got this money from will be coming for there money because I told them that as soon as my brother come back from Ghana that I will give them there money back.
Were are we going to get this money to pay this people back, what kind of problem, we have put our self into, we didn�t believe that such a thing we happen to us, we don�t have any heart to bear this because we are very much confuse, I don�t know what to do now, how can this man make us to lose this kind of money, by lying to us of what did not happen at all.
My beloved one in all we really thank God for get us back our brother to us, because we believe that any living person will see a good thing one day.
Please get back to us less know what next to do, and also contact that man,ask him why he is doing this to poor kids, because if we ever try to pray for him , he we not go away with that we are going to contact him as soo as we have finishd writing to you now.

Yours brother in the lord.

It's hard to say if anyone actually went but he does know there was no fire. Maybe he's hearing talk around the cafe. While I'm at work today I'll think up a good reply my poor lads troubles. SP expect a mail from my lad asking for a soloution to all his problems with paying back the money he borrowed.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes, he has mailed me today about it Laughing:

Quote:

Dear sir were in the hell did you said that you are. How can you cost this kid money to me.

You told me that you are in Ghana at air port which my boy told me that you were not there. he also told me that There is no incident about fire over here in Ghana , how you lie to me did you ever know the kid of person you lied to, you must not get away with this.
I must find out the truth.

I replied to him:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

I am not sure what you mean, your insurance money is here waiting for your boy to collect it, where is he now? Please get S@mu3l Ib0k0 El1jah to email me straight away so that I can instruct him on where to meet me, rather than him contact you, and you contact me, just have him contact me directly on my email address, because by you acting as a third party in passing information between us, wrong information has been passed along somewhere along the line, have your boy email me immediately, as I have to return to the UK in the next day or so.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ If he went to Ghana he's back in Nigeria now acording to my lad's mail so I don't think he will return to the air port.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I didn't know he had gone back to Nigeria until after I sent my email, then I saw his email to you, anyway, he has replied to me:

Quote:
How can you tell me that you are going back to uk, I gave my boy all the informations you give to me and how can you say wrong information you told me that you are in Ghana at air port , my boy told me that you are no were to find, that you not at air port he went there, and look for you he did not see you. Tell us were you are now ok or did you want to go away with that.
Because if you dot that conceder you elf losing some one ok
Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW SP, you have a number of lad's mad at you! I told him I'd look into it and get back to him. I'll take any sugestions as to how to handle this misfortunate event.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I have sent him a reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am not sure I like the tone of your emails, please tell me, if your boy was at , and he couldn't find me, why did he not email me? That would be the simple thing to do, I could then arrange to meet him somewhere, either at the airport or in the town.

As I told you previously, I have your money here waiting for collection, but I cannot stay here forever waiting for boys who do not turn up to meet me, rather than end a boy, why not come yourself or send a man, when you send young boys, you must expect difficulties!

If you have any further enquiries, you can contact the stores manager at airport, he is now acting as my agent, here is his email adress:

[email protected]

Are you coming to collect your money or not? I do not have time to wait here for days on end, I have business to attend to and have to return to the UK very soon, so I have left your insurance money with the stores manager, you will have to meet with him at to collect it!

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

[edit]

Prince has just emailed me while I was posting that reply, his reply is in reply to my email to him asking why he sent me the tracking details for Ginger Heads lad:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Yes l sent that mail to you because my friend was expecting a parcel from you and you told him it was awaiting custom clearance and later you told him it has a fire accident just like mine so l became suspicious of the whole thing because how come every parcel sent to you will always have accident in Ghana.

Pr1nce

[edit]

I sent Pr1nce a reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Well, accidents do happen, but let me assure you, the accidents were not the fault of my courier company, we have no control over the African ground staff at airports, they are not employees of my company!

We are freight forwarders, we send shipments worldwide and accidents are very rare, in this instance, our flight was delivering other goods to when the accident happened, that is the case in both yours and your friends shipments, there was also a third fire at caused by incompetent ground staff, fortunatley, that fire was contained before any serious damage was done, it was later found that the African ground staff had been drinking heavily whilst at work, resulting in fuel being spilt when planes were being refuelled, and ground staff being drunk and smoking at the same time, caused 3 seperate fires.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused, but as I say, my company is totally blameles in these accidents, the ground staff responsible for the accident have all been disciplined by the airport and fired from their jobs.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pr1nc3 must REALLY care for my bait character!!! Shocked

I just got this...

Some useful information in this mail, it seems Pr1nc3 has a sister, and she is offshore and based in L0nd0n.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. You did not get my mail very correct.

What l want to know is why is it that the same c4rgo company who supposed to deliver some hand set to a friend of mine is N163r14 never delivered it and instead they also claimed that the vessel carrying his cargo/parcel was involved in another fire out break and he was asked to come to Gh4n4 to collect 50,000 pounds.

You can see it is the same story with my own case and different date. So how come the same story for two different people with different dates.I am not afraid to go to Gh4n4, l have people working both at the sea port and the air port. anock:d l read thier news every day and there was no news like that.

The website for M4d3Up is not stable is is locally made and most time it does not open.

I think insurance money can be paid to the sender and not the receiver this is what my lawyer adviced me to do.I was not the one the sent the computers and if there is any problem the company will pay the money back to the sender that insurred it and not me that did not have any contract with them.

####, take my word l have been following this M4d3Up on different occasation and it is a w4sh w4sh sindicate.

My sister is in L0ndon l have asked her to check the address out from there.

If you read my mail to you, you will see that there tell everybody the same story and ask you to come to Gh4n4 for w4sh w4sh or come and carry.

Pr1nc3

He followed up with mail to the priest:

Quote:
Father,

Thanks for the offer, but l am 100% sure that made up is lieing to you. How come all his parcel are always involved in accident. I don't trust hom. l have told him to pay the money to you because as the sender you have the right to ask for the money and l will then give you my bank details to send it.M4D3 UP is telling everybody the same story. Pr1nc3

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like the prince will not fall for the bait. I suggest you get the bank account # so you can close it.

I am also having problems with the mugu. Apparently he is well connected.

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumbero, I will try for the account, I'd like to kill it of course, but I also want to keep on baiting the Pr1nc3.

I take it Alan at AA419 would be the man to pass info onto.

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ go ahead and keep the mugu. If you get the bank info. just forward to alan. I told you the mugu is very experience. Either he is fishing hoping you guys make a mistake or he is indeed well connected.
If you want to bait him on a team effort lets do it.

I just wrote a letter to my mugu. Setting the second saffari Laughing

Quote:
Dear Rev. Frank:

How are you today. I hope you were able to give the news to your elders about receiving the insurance payment.

Dear Sir. I have received a letter from the courier Co. they will in Tamale airport on the 19th of April
to make the payment to you. I will also be there on this day to make sure that everything goes according to the negotiations.

Rev. The company policy states and was reviewed by my lawyers. that the insurance money can only be paid to you.

Sir, I was asked for you to confirm with the company that you will be there to collect the insurance money.
You need to write the courier company and let them become aware.
Please make sure that you mention that I will also be there with two of my lawyers.

Please let me know as soon as possible. I will need to arrange and clear my calendar for this date.

Sincerely

I hope he goes for the sting if not I will try to get him to travel to Ghana. I will pick him up of my private jet Laughing

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from JustMe01's lad, he didn't email the stores manager at like I told him to, all I can do is mail him again and ask what the hell he is talking about, either he collects his money or it is forfeited:

Quote:

Dear sir I can’t believe what you just told me now.

You are not sure of what you are saying my told me that he rich at air port, he asked about you like you said, but they told him that there nobody answering such over here, and they also said that such a thing did not happen over here.

Can’t tell us the simple truth, why are you lying to us, if you really know the kind of person you are doing this , you will not try it at all.

Say the truth before you lose some thing.
I will not ask you to do that again

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from the lad that is also Prnce Fawzz

Sir,

You can see, all is your faults. You were playing pranks with us and we are reelasing the criminals tomorrow.

Good Day

I have replied as I never ever let a bait die without repeatedly insisting that I am at the very least a repeat victim, but it does look like this is over. Sad
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
If you want to bait him on a team effort lets do it.

I'm up for that...

I've enquired about his sister, who is based in the UK, maybe some fun could be had there.

JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from my lad. You've done it now SP, the anger of God is going to decend on you Laughing He sound pissed.

Quote:
Dear one in the lord thank you for your mail.
Our beloved one the shipping man don�t want to tell us the truth he is still saying that he is at tamale air port, wile he is not dear.
I and the kids are not happy of this just try contact that man before the anger of God descend on him.
Get back to us and God bless you, we are not happy at all.
Yours in the lord

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is belongs to the baiter, Chiose, they are a bit of a straggler, only now replying to my email about them having to go to , can I send them the money, can't these fuckers read Rolling Eyes, I will reply to them tomorrow:

Quote:

Sir.Cxxxxx Madxxxxx.

Please transfer the insurance money($80,000 USD) to the below stated bank account:.

Regards.

Kyr3n 1k3

Those bank account details has been forwarded to Alan at aa419 Wink

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I don't understand why all the mugus are mad at your SP.
Could it be that you are not reliable and also a lier to these poor mugus. Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic