SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've arrived in Africa but lad won't meet me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HJS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just arrived in Chad with loads of money but suddenly M0ther Fel1c1a has gone to SA and can't meet me but she wants me to go to meet Paul in Ghana!!

Should I slap him and tell him to get his ass to Chad quick smart!

Anyone got these phone numbers or want to give him a call?

Quote:
We are very happy to hear that you have arrived in chad, God will continue to protect you because he alone has called you to do this for this women.
We hope you are okay, no problem because you are a blessed child, I am sorry to tell you that right now i just arrived south africa for an important assignment of an issue of Breast Cancer , but there is nothing to worry about because i rightly informed Rev.Paul an official of ours in Ghana to await you while you try to come over to Ghana, please don't feel discouraged because before you leave i will join you over there so to see you and thank you , also pray with you .All we beg of you now is to come over to Ghana because Rev. Paul and some other officials will be waiting for you, so please as soon as you arrive Ghana just call Rev.Paul with this number and tell him where you are so he will come and pick you up, the number is +233249272169, Or call our center number with this number, +233244809229.Please don't fail to call as soon as you arrive Ghana and God will surely bless you, as soon as you call them just get in touch with me and i will continue praying for you.
Regards,
M0ther Fel1c1a

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh definately slap!

and since you're in Chad, do you mind picking me up some interesting textile to wear? Smile
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited this Muther lad last week and no matter what crap you give him, he still comes back all nice and sweet.

Rolling Eyes not even really worth the slap, no comedy element in the return Smile

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is always time for a slap - reply from the lad or not.
Just because the little shitferbrains doesn't respond doesn't mean that he doesn't get the message loud and clear.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you can make him come to Chad by making yourself vunerable.
I car accident sends you to a hospital with a broken back or something.
You can't get out of bed for a couple of weeks, but still can send email through the hospital's email system. It cost you a bunch of cash to do that, but it's worth it, because you don't want to lose their business. Invite them up for a visit, and tell them the money is safe in your luggage, locked in the room's closet. You just need to find a hospital along the way to Ghana...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm! Good old MF eh? Baiting him as well. If She's in SA that explains why she hasn't filled out the form I sent her.

Got another one on the go who want me to get her out of Cote D'ivoire or somewhere. Wants me to go there, get her money and help her leave before her wicked uncles kill her.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him some shifty mf"s seem to be watching you and you're afraid you're gonna get robbed. Then have that car accident and if those nurses look into your bags you don't know if you'll ever see it again.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why not tell the lad that you just broke your legs and need somebody to help you carry your suitcase full of Dollers you brought with you for investment Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
HJS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have $100,000 which I simply want to give to him as a donation to the womens centre.

Have just told him I have another $100k on the way as I didnt want to bring it all at once Smile

Once he gets here though I may have had to move on because the authourities are on my tail as I stole the $200k from my church without the councils permission Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HJS wrote:

Once he gets here though I may have had to move on because the authourities are on my tail as I stole the $200k from my church without the councils permission Wink

Thumbs up good luck

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him everything is ok as you have met a someone - A Diplomat from Abuja, Nigeria named Usman Bello - who has agreed to help you get to Ghana. Mr. Bello is such a nice man that he is willing to use his diplomatic contacts so that you can come right away without a Visa. You are presently at your hotel waiting for him to come with his driver to pick you up.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic