SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How is your mum?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I left him a note saying I'd like to get my millions as soon as possible to aid in the hospitilization of my sick mom. he writes back with this

Quote:
Subject: HOW IS YOUR MUM?
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Top of the day to you and i hope this mail meets you in a good condition of health.I tried calling your number,but i was not successful.

How is the health of your mom? do hope that she is recuperating as normal.Do extend my regards to her.

We still await to hear from you in respect of Notarization.I await to hear from you asap.

Regards,
XXXXXXXXXXXX

He's so sweet Embarassed I'll have to give him plenty of nice sincere runarounds to let him know how much that means Laughing
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he asks about your mum, you better be prepared to tell him ALL about her. I mean paragraphs of the smallest details of her life and upbringing. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But don't waste a lot of time writing it yourself.

Copy and paste from something like THIS
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey thanks! this will definately help. I'll have him feeling like he has a new mother in law now hehe
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rhino,

Good advice from my peers above---but what the hell, you have established that your mother is in bad health. You can always distract your mugu by saying your mom got sicker, or died , 'or worse'. It gives you the op to see how fast the Lad goes from sympathy back to business---1 or 2 letters by my guess. Great stall tactic for you, in any event. Your bereavement makes for awkward moments and throws them off-script.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have a link to go to for a collection looooong form letters if not we should get one started. I typed longest letter into google and got some interesting results. Here's one for lovers;
http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/sdi_bari/letter.index.html
Let me know so I can contribute more long letters. I have also written a lovely conversion ritual to join my templechurch that includes lashings and mud Twisted Evil I will gladly share with anyone who needs something like that. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic